Jogging in Atlanta Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

She looked incredible under me, that dark skin against the white of the sheets, her long black hair fanned out around her head made her look even more alluring. She smiled up at me with those large dark eyes and licking her lips spoke; "Well Dan are you just going to stare at me or are you going to fuck me?"

With a growl I slid lower on her body, my hands still cupping her tight ass I rained kisses on her trim torso, across her flat belly, I stabbed at her belly button and she squirmed in my grasp. I left a trail of saliva from there down to her pussy. I blew softly on her coal black pussy lips, they fluttered and she tried to get my mouth on her dripping cunt.

"Come on Dan, suck on my black pussy, put your white mouth on my black cunt so I can cum, please, please, I need it really bad!"

I bypassed her pussy and kissed along her trim thighs, but returned quickly to her pussy.

She wrapped her legs around my head and draped them over my shoulders.

I still had her ass cheeks in my hands; I lifted them and brought her dripping tight black pussy to my mouth. My tongue slipped out and flicked back and forth across her thick black winged cunt lips. She let out a groan and arched her back even more trying to make harder contact with my mouth. I let out a loud growl and buried my face in her pussy. I began sucking and stabbing away at her pussy like a man possessed and she loved every second of it. Within seconds she began cumming sending a river of juices flowing out of her cunt and I sucked up every drop.

She rolled from side to side as one orgasm ended another one was quickly behind. I was relentless as I drove first two, then a third and fourth finger into her tight pussy. She was squeezing them like a vise and the obscene sounds coming from her cunt spurred me on ever more.

She grabbed my head and yelled out' No more, no more, I need to rest or I'm going to pass out!" She fell back to the bed and her entire gorgeous black body was glistening with a fine coating of sweat. She laid there limp as I rose from her pussy, my face covered in her cum, Brooke slipped over to me and cupping my face began kissing and licking Rochelle's creamy cum from my face. Once completed she turned to Christie and fed her the cum from my face, what an erotic sight.

I lifted Rochelle's limp legs from my shoulders and placed them on the bed spread eagled. I leaned forward and with one long steady fluid motion entered her pussy. I slid in until I was buried balls deep in her tight, yet yielding pussy.

Her eyes shot open wide when I bottomed out in her and she smiled when she wrapped her arms around my neck and drew me down to her gorgeous black body. She opened her mouth and I covered it with mine as our tongues fought with one another's. When we broke the kiss she smiled up at me; "I like that, not a lot of black men like to kiss the way you do, can we do that some more?"

I didn't reply, I just moved back down to recapture her mouth with mine and she let out a long deep moan as we kissed over and over again, I began rising and lowering, driving my cock in and out of her foaming pussy. While I was doing this she kissed me even harder, driving her tongue deep into my mouth.

I ran my fingers through her gorgeous black locks as I pulled her face tighter to mine. My thrusts started to go faster, deeper and harder and she was moaning constantly.

She broke the kiss, trying to catch her breath and I lifted up and looked down where our bodies were joined and it looked amazing. Through panting breaths I whispered out to her; "Rochelle look down at my big fat white cock sliding in and out of your gorgeous black cunt, my god look at all that creamy white cum you're coating my cock with."

She moaned and pulled me back down and began meeting me thrust for thrust as our bodies slapped against each other. She tried desperately to wrap her slim legs around my hips but we were both moving too fast and her sweat covered legs were too slick for her to lock around my body.

I leaned in and took one wet nipple into my mouth and that triggered yet another orgasm from her tired body. I could feel her cunt muscles tighten and a rush of her hot juices cover my pistoning cock. I slowed my fucking of this exquisite pussy or I would loose it and still wanted too much more of her.

I pulled my stiff cock from her and it made a sucking sound and it was covered in her thick white cream.

Christie slid over and took it in her mouth as Brooke scurried around and clamped her mouth on the gaping black pussy that was oozing her juices.

The room was filled with these two women sucking and slurping away at Rochelle's pussy and my cock.

I knew I had to pull away so I could continue fucking Betty or I would be giving Christie another load of cum to swallow.

Pulling her from my cock, I kissed her hard and turned her towards Brooke. I pulled Brooke away from Rochelle's pussy and kissed her too. I guided the two of them together and they fell to the bed and they were locked in a heated kiss. I turned them around and the two of them were soon locked in a classic sixty-nine and were going at it like two sex crazed animals.

I turned my attention back to Rochelle. I slowly rolled her over and as she was lying on her belly I grabbed her tiny trim hips and pulled her to her knees. I swiped my cock back and forth along her puffy black pussy lips and pushed forward. I could hear the air escape her lungs as she tossed her head about, her wild mane of black hair flew about her face as she pushed back against me. When she did this it drove my cock all the way into her and she groaned as my cock nudged against her cervix. She moaned and pulled away slightly. I gripped her hips and began fucking her as hard as I could. The sound of her ass and thighs slapping against my thighs and groin was defining and I nearly lost it. With each downward thrust juices came squirting out of her dripping cunt and she buried her head in the pillow.

I slipped one hand down and got it covered in her juices. I slipped it up and began fingering her tight ass. Her tiny asshole stretched out as I pushed one juice covered digit into her tight ass. She groaned and wiggled her ass as I continued fucking her quaking pussy. I slipped a second finger into her ass and it was tighter then any ass I had ever encountered. This drove me insane and I couldn't wait to replace my fingers with my cock. I slammed her cunt relentlessly and pulled my fingers out, coating them with more of her juices I resumed fingering her asshole and now had it stretched to the point of getting the fingertips of three fingers in her ass. I think she knew what was coming next as she rose up and looking back at me with those dark sultry eyes, they were covered in lust and she spat out; "Come on you mother fucker, I know you want to sink that big white cock in my black ass, do it, do it now before I change my mind!"

I pulled my rock hard cock from her dripping pussy and luckily for her it was covered in her thick creamy juices. I gripped my cock with one hand and wound my arm around her waist and holding her in place found her stretched open asshole. I lodged the head in her hole and she let out a wild groan.

Both Christie and Brooke stopped eating each other and laid out besides Rochelle and held her tightly and giving her words of encouragement Christie kissed Rochelle and whispered; "Just wait Rochelle, he fucked my ass earlier in the week and I couldn't walk straight for a couple of days. It was the most intense orgasm I ever experienced. It sure was uncomfortable at first, but once he had it in my ass I couldn't get enough of it. Just breathe deep and relax you ass muscles as much as possible."

I could feel her ass relax and at the same time I pushed forward and seeing my white cock disappearing in her black ass, well I nearly lost it. I closed my eyes and concentrated on not cumming. When the wave subsided I pushed forward and a couple more inches disappeared. Rochelle was dripping from sweat, her entire body was glistening and I could hardly hold onto her tight lithe body. I pulled slightly out and pushed forward again and this time she pushed right back.

"Oh Christie, you're right, my god I never felt anything like it before. Come on Dan, fuck my virgin black ass. Make me cum like I never came before, yes, yes, just like that fuck my ass, harder, deeper, oh fuck I'm cumming, don't stop, don't stop!"

I picked up the pace sending more and more of my cock into her ass. I was slapping skin against skin and I could feel her pussy let go another large stream of cum as it covered my thighs. I fucked her ass for a good five minutes and she was now lying flat on the bed as I hovered over her and drove straight down into her tight ass. I was going to cum and I could feel my cum churning deep in my balls and with one long deep thrust I was buried deep in her as and I started cumming. Spurt after spurt I filled her bowels with my hot pearly cum. Once finished I fell back and I laid there watching my cum ooze out of her tight asshole.

As I started to shrink I quickly started to stiffen once again. The sight before me had to be one of the nastiest, yet most erotic sight I had ever seen. Christie rolled over and dropped her face down between Rochelle's tight ass cheeks and I watched as her tongue slipped out and began licking at the cum oozing out of Rochelle's asshole. When she couldn't get anymore out her lips covered her hole and she began sucking the cum from her asshole. Every ten seconds or so she would rise up and drawing Brooke's face to her own she fed her the fresh cum from Rochelle's asshole.

Brooke swallowed the cum and kissed Christie back as hard and as deep as she could.

Christie would return to sucking on Rochelle's asshole and this went on for a couple of minutes until she had sucked Rochelle's asshole dry.

By now I was as hard a rock and slipped in behind Christie and gripping her hips I drove with one deep thrust all the way into her pussy.

She groaned and moaned constantly as I fucked her as fast as I could. I knew this was going to be a fast and furious fuck and I would be cumming quickly. I finger fucker her larger ass and once again I pulled from her pussy, covered in her creamy cunt juices I found her asshole and drove balls deep into her ass. She held onto Rochelle's ass as I slammed into her asshole, her huge tits swayed back and forth as I felt my balls draw inward and explode.

We both let out loud groans as we both started cumming. Just as Rochelle had earlier, Christie covered my thighs with her juices and I filled her bowels with my cum.

I held her tightly against my spurting cock and when I was totally spend I slipped out of her asshole and just as she had done a few moments ago, Brooke started eating the cum flowing out of Christie's ass and she fed it to Rochelle.

I was turned on again, but was too weak and totally spent as I sat back and watched the three of them go at it for the next few minutes.

The room was filled with heavy breathing and a lot of moaning and groaning as we all came down from one of the most erotic sexual bouts I had ever experienced.

Once everyone had calmed down we stumbled into the bathroom where we all climbed into the shower and played like a bunch of children, only having a lot of adult fun together. We all dried one another off and headed back to the bedroom. Over the next three or four hours we fucked and sucked one another until exhausted

One by one each of us fell into a sexual stupor and slept till morning. As we awoke we paired off and had one more wild fuck where I was able to fuck each of the three women in their pussies and asses before cumming all over their faces one last time.

I can't wait till I can get back to Atlanta and stay even longer with some of the ladies from HLN and CNN. Maybe I'll visit New York and take a jog around Central Park, who know, I may run into some of the ladies from Fox News too.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers