Jogging Male Coed Pays with Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he came upon Quinton who just came back up to the path he instantly read a variety of subliminal messages. He came off the side of the path a little into the woods, and reading Quinton's personality said, "Hey you flaming gay faggot homosexual queer, come here and suck my cock in public outdoors." He is a Hispanic robot and snapped his fingers for Quinton to immediately suck his cock.

He snapped his fingers, "Suck my cock you flaming faggot queer, come and get some refried cum. You are going to swallow so much cum you are going to shit white for weeks. You are going to fall in love with this Hispanic hot sauce."

His pulsing cock extended a thin twisty worm like part into Quinton's throat while emitting throat lube. It has a cascading like feeling like a dogs knots flowing into his mouth. The first knot expands behind the front teeth capturing the Quinton by the mouth, so he can't get loose. It pushes into the throat screwing in and pulling out. He had been treated rough this day and now he waited in suspense for the cum shot he knew was coming. Then Robert's cock squirmed down his throat with throat lube and cum emitting into the mouth cavity also by ports on the side of his squirmy slick cock.

Quinton felt the squirting in his mouth and down his throat. It tasted good. He wobbled his head but can't pull off of it.

When done the robot said, "now lick and suck my balls you faggot, all the way back to the asshole." The robot turned around, "kiss my fleshy ass, lick and rim my asshole."

Quinton was surprised a robot would pull his pants down and bend over and even more surprised he had an asshole. It was kinky but harmless.

"Now faggot bend over this log and grab your ankles while I pull your pants down and fuck you silly, pumping a months worth of cum in your boi pussy ass." His robot cock extended from the rectum into the large colon pulling Quinton off his feet.

Robert the robot put his hand on Quinton's head, "now I am transmitting to your mind many day dreams of gay sex, swallowing cum, sucking cock and balls, rimming assholes, and kissing ass. When you see other men you will imagine what their male naked asses look like, what their cocks look like, and imagine how they taste." Robert had a Neuralink interface which is a developing new technology of transmitting data to the mind, as currently being explored by some high tech companies. Robert had the capability of non-consensual-telepathy.

Robert let Quinton go. "Let the drips dry on your face, pull up your jogging shorts, and continue down the trail while you let the white cum drip down your black legs from your asshole." Quinton was humiliated by an Hispanic robot! He liked it though. He could feel it squishing in his ass as he jogged, giving his jogging style a curious twitch. He had a lingering taste of cum in his mouth.

It dawned on Quinton that not only did he have interracial bi-sex but also interspecies with an android robot, officer Robert. It was his first time considering himself bisexual.

Quinton the party boi finds out that Jose's friends, the waiter, and Robert the robot had all taken video and pictures.

Quinton found he could train better when he smoked joints with his friends. Soon he started to buy some on a regular basis, but then they suggested he try a pill that could enhance his experience. It was called meth and he had never heard of it before, but it worked. Within weeks he was training well but needed more meth. On his student income he could not afford it, so one of the guys, one of Jose's friends offered Quinton to come to his place and he would find a way for Quinton to pay for some. Anxious to keep up with his training program, Quinton went there and found two Hispanic males waiting for him. "We are going to video record this to show you paid for it." They showed him a stool to bend over and one shoved his cock in Quinton's mouth with no introduction or foreplay. Quinton sucked it with no reluctance and gave the blowjob of a fantasy. The other pulled his shorts down revealing his panties with a convenient access hole that he used to insert a tube of lube. "So you are a crossdresser eh?" After working the lube in he commenced to pushing his cock in, slowly but firmly until the lube worked into both his cock and the asshole.

The one in the front face fucking and deep throating Quinton shot cum all over the insides of Quinton's mouth and told him to coat his mouth with it letting it dissolve before swallowing. Then he turned around and made Quinton kiss and lick his ass, and rim his butt hole good. It was Quinton's first time rimming, except for Robert's robot butthole. The guy was clean so it was not bad to taste. He was fascinated by the taste and the feel of the brown wrinkles fanning out, and the fact that where he stuck his tongue in was actually soft to his tongue.

Quinton took cum in both ends and actually enjoyed it. Afterward he sat on the stool and they gave him a dose of meth. Quinton was grateful. He had just found a way to pay for the drug and continue his training. Quinton was turning gay and a prostitute but didn't realize it, and had never been called a cross dresser before this. The term cross dresser had a certain thrill to it. He became obsessed and developed a fetish for cum sucking and cum swallowing. He found that he also liked to lick fuzzy balls and perineums, kissing the puffy prostate bulge, and licking the brownies. He began to have a fetish for licking Hispanic ass crack and butt cheeks with a special tongue tickle rim job.

***

To see my other listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter below and enjoy!

***

12