Jogging Memories Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aunt E-e-m-m!" JJ said in exasperation, extending the vowel and consonant of the shortened name.

"JJ, I think you are old enough, and we are certainly friendly enough now as girlfriends, that you can drop the 'Auntie' bit for good. Just call me Em or Emma from now on."

"OK, Emma" JJ grinned. "Brick is, well ... he is built, but he is also very bright, top of his class and should be going to Uni next year on a scholarship. He's also captain of the football team, plays tennis and golf. The only thing he doesn't do much of any more is camping and trekking. He's two years older than me so he's not likely to be interested in me. But, he doesn't seem to have a regular girlfriend at the moment."

"First, then, you are going to have to meet him socially somewhere, where you can wear something a bit more feminine that this," Emma fingered JJ's shapeless jumper, "And you need to start wearing dresses and have your hair done properly. JJ it's time to show off your pretty face."

"O-K, er Emma," JJ agreed with some trepidation.

Emma stood up and pulled JJ up by the hand, "Come on! We'll start up in your bedroom. Let's go see what you have in your wardrobe. Boy! That Brick fella ain't going to know what's hit him!"