Jogging Partners Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept thinking about how beautiful she was, even though I knew what she had between her legs. I kept thinking about the kiss and how good her lips had felt pressed up against my skin; how easy it had been for her to arouse me. It wasn't' until I got home and looked in the bathroom mirror that I realized she had left quite a large hickey on my neck that I was pretty sure was going to be damn near impossible to hide from Jennifer. I decided just to play it off like it were a bruise and hope she'd' fall for it somehow. That was unlikely, but there was no other excuse' I could provide that would be more convincing.

When I got up the next morning, I stumbled through the apartment still feeling rather drowsy; I emptied my bladder then proceeded to take a hot shower before making myself some breakfast.

I was sitting on the couch playing Xbox when the phone rang; sighing, I stood up and walked over to grab the phone putting it up to my ear.

"Hello,"

"Tyler?"

It was Mr. Shay, my landlord'; I couldn't' think of any reason he would be calling me, he never called. "Uh yeah, how are you Mr. Shay?"

"I'm good Tyler...how are' you,"

"I'm not bad."

"Glad to hear it; listen, I'm calling you to let you know that you're going to have to vacate the complex within the next thirty days."

I froze; I looked around at my surroundings trying to take in what he had just said to me, but I could not understand why. What had I done wrong? Nothing' that I knew of. I paid my rent every month on time all the time, I wasn't' a loud neighbor, I kept the place in good condition; what was this about.

"I don't understand; what's the problem?"

"Well actually, it's nothing you did son. As you know, the complex you live in is a duplex...I own my own house out in Jersey and I also' own the duplex. I can't afford to keep paying taxes and such on the complex and so I'm going to have to sell."

I understood now, but it was still a bit of a blow to the gut; I had thirty days to find another place to live. I knew from previous experience looking for apartments that the places in this neighborhood were not cheap, in fact finding the apartment I was in right now had just been a stroke of luck really. So' the chances of me finding another apartment cheap enough that I could afford were pretty slim; what the fuck was I going to do?

When I hung up the phone with Mr. Shay, I plopped down on the couch and started trying to think about how I was going to handle this situation. A knock at my door broke my train of thought and I stood up walking to the door to see who it was. I unlocked it and opened it, and my eyes went wide as I realized it was Jennifer standing on the other side of the door with a big smile on her face.

"Hey sweetie," she said giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Hi...uh, what's up,"

"Nothing, I just thought I'd stop by and see if you wanted to...is' something wrong? You look pale as a ghost."

"Yeah...no I uh...I just got a bit of bad news."

"What is it?" I was surprised, but Jennifer actually seemed genuinely concerned.

"Mr. Shay just called...he's selling the building. I have thirty days to find a new place to live."

"Oh shit," she said. "Well...you could come live with me; I mean, we've been together long enough anyway, right?"

I smiled and took a deep breath then exhaled.

She had a point, but I was just glad to see her actually showing me a little bit of love and moral support unlike how she normally behaved. We started discussing what we were going to do and agreed that I would start preparing' to move; I would move in with her in ten days and in the mean time I would spend all of my time packing my belongings. I walked out into the kitchen to get myself a glass of milk, still talking about our new intentions as I moved about my business.

As I stood in front of the fridge pouring the glass of milk, Jennifer came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me and started running her hand over my cock. She rubbed my package through the fabric of my pants and I could feel myself starting to get hard and very horny to.

I set the glass of milk down on the counter and turned around leaning back against the fridge as she smiled into my eyes. She leaned in and kissed me passionately, grinding against me and I was really getting excited now.

She dropped down to her knees and unzipped my pants, pulling out my cock and wrapping her lips around it; I groaned at the feeling of her warm mouth. It wasn't' often that she was willing to sacrifice a blowjob to make sure I was happy, so when she did I always loved it quite a bit. I ran my hands through her hair and moaned as she started taking me deeper into her mouth to the back of her throat.

I was getting ready to cum' now and she must have sensed it, because she stopped what she was doing and came up to kiss me on the lips.

"You like that baby?"

"Oh fuck yeah,"

"Good...I want you to fuck me now, okay?"

I had no problem with that. I started tearing off her clothes before picking her up and carrying her down the hallway towards my bedroom. As I carried her' we were' locked together by the lips. She started tugging at my shirt and I stopped kissing her so she could pull my t-shirt off and throw it to the floor.

I threw her onto the mattress and climbed on top of her, kissing her all over and then sucking on her tits. With a little help, I slid out of my pants and she shoved me onto my back climbing on top of me and shoving her ass in my face. She wrapped her lips around my cock again and started going down on me in my favorite position, 69.

As I got more and more into it though, I spaced out and started daydreaming. Instead of Jennifer, I saw myself in bed with Lauren, still in 69 with her beautiful ass right up in my face and her cock and balls inch's from my mouth. I felt my cock harden at the image in my mind's eye and I could feel myself getting close again. She stopped sucking, my daydream ending as she turned around and grabbed' my dick, guiding it into her.

Up and down, she bounced up me, riding me and calling my name in pleasure for a good three minutes before we both reached our peak at about the same time. She collapsed on top of me exhausted, and we lay like that for a long time before she pushed herself up to give me a kiss then got out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

"That was pretty hot right," she called out to me from the bathroom.

"Yeah," I replied. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower while she cleaned herself up. I climbed in under the hot water and sighed as it washed over my body.

"Oh, and don't think I didn't notice that hickey."

There it was; I had forgotten all about the love mark that Lauren had left the night before while we had gotten' carried away together.

"Uh...I can...explain,"

"Don't bother," she said pulling the curtain back and climbing in under the hot water with me. "I bet I know who left it to; but it's okay. Just don't do it again,"

She kissed me and I tried to just forget about it and accept that for whatever reason Jennifer was being forgiving; but for some reason as we stood under the shower water making out I could not help but feel like I was kissing the devil.

When Jennifer left a few hours later, I plopped down on the couch and all I could think about was Lauren.

I did not know what was wrong with me, but I couldn't' stop think about how we had crossed that line the night before. We had agreed to forget about it, and I had gone on to have sex with my girlfriend like normal, but I couldn't stop thinking about Lauren; what did all of' this mean? Having sex with your girl and fantasizing that it's' really a man who wants to be a woman.

Was I gay or was this all just a load of confusion.

I only knew that I was moving out of this apartment and moving in with Jennifer. I had nowhere else to go. I still loved her and I was hoping that maybe we could work out the complications that had come up in our relationship over time; maybe there was still a chance for us.

Or' maybe I would be giving up something else that had the potential to be better.

12