Jogging Partners Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why would he hit you?"

"Because I wouldn't...I wouldn't have sex with him,"

"He...came on to you?"

"Yes...very strongly to. I told him no and he got forceful; I knew what was coming. So' I pushed him off' of me and got out of the car but he followed me and when he caught up he...he hit me. Then he took off,"

I was pretty pissed off by now but just grateful that she was alright' and that he had not forced himself onto her. I surely would have gone looking for the son of a bitch if she'd' told me he had raped her or something like that. Obviously, what she had between her legs did not bother the guy very much if he had been so willing to beat her because she wouldn't' sleep with him.

I got her an ice pack out of the freezer and she held it to her cheek as I poured her a glass of water and she made her way into the living room to sit down.

I handed her the glass of water and she took a sip, leaning back against the soft cushion of the couch and smiled up at me.

"Thank you," she whispered. I sat down beside her and we were both quiet for a few seconds. I could feel tension in the air; something was wrong. Naturally, but I mean something else; I could tell this was bothering her a lot more than it had bothered me when Jennifer threw that beer bottle at me. Of course' it should bother her, but it was their first date, it should be easy to just' say screw this dude and forget him and the incident as well.

"You know...I always swore I'd never let it happen again with anyone else,"

I looked over at her confused, trying to make sense of what she had just said to me. Then it dawned on me; never let it happen again. This had happened to her before, I realized, with somebody else. I remained silent waiting for her to continue, offering my ear to listen to her pain.

"His name was Mark...we met when I was twenty five. He was the nicest guy' in the world I swear, he treated me like gold. Then we moved in together and he just...changed. He would come home from work and if dinner was not ready he would beat the shit out of me like' it was nothing. If something went wrong at work, I would take the blame. He was a monster,"

"What happened," I asked as I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her closer trying to comfort her. She sniffled and wiped the tears away.

"I got tired of it; he really went off on me one night. When it was over, I got my stuff together called a friend and left. My friend took me right to the hospital and I pressed charges; they arrested him at our apartment and he was sentenced to five years in prison for domestic abuse."

I now understood why Lauren was so pushy about me pressing charges against Jennifer for throwing the beer bottle at me; she'd' lived with domestic abuse. I had ended it for myself before it got' to out of hand like it had for her and Mark, but it was abuse nonetheless. I couldn't' imagine how horrible she probably felt right now having known it had happened again to her.

Suddenly, Lauren was leaning into my chest sobbing uncontrollably and I had wrapped my arms around her holding her tightly as she cried. I couldn't' stand the sound, I had never heard her cry before, but it was such a terrible feeling. I did not even realize what I was doing until I had done it but I suddenly lifted her head from my chest by the chin and kissed her on the lips. She was shocked but the crying had stopped.

When the kiss broke she stared at me trying to figure out what to say or what to do; neither of us knew. It didn't' matter though; I simply leaned in close and kissed her again and before I knew it we were in the midst of a full' blown make out session.

As the kissing started to get more passionate we both started to get a bit more touchy feely with one another. A hand up her shirt massaging her breasts, her lips against my neck, biting gently as she also rubbed my cock through my pants. We were both becoming very aroused very fast,

She slid down off the couch suddenly and unzipped my pants whipping out my cock and stroking it to full attention. She smiled up at me as she wrapped her lips around me and took it all the way to the back of her throat, not even gagging once. She proceeded to deep throat me as though she were an expert and I realized as I moaned, that this was the best blowjob I had ever received.

Up and down, she bobbed her head, taking my cock in and out of her mouth and stroking it at the same time and playing with my balls. I grabbed her by the shoulders and stopped her as I felt myself starting to get close. I pulled her up to her feet and stood up with her, our lips crashing together again.

I picked her up and carried her down the hallway to her bedroom, carefully tossing her onto the mattress and she laughed as I pulled off my shirt and slipped out of my pants while she started undressing as well.

I climbed onto the mattress with her and removed my boxers, my cock popping out and she slid out of her panties revealing her own huge member. We started kissing again and I slid my hand down her thigh wrapping it around her dick and started slowly pumping. She moaned into the kiss but then jumped as I started kissing my way down her breasts and her belly towards her erection.

"You don't have to," she said. "You cross that line, and you give up a certain level of heterosexuality you know."

I laughed and reached up gently fondling her breasts. "I'm sure," I said. "

I like to please my women orally to; if I don't, then I'm not satisfied."

"Well...curiosity killed the cat, they say."

Wasting no more time, I dove right in wrapping my lips around the head of her cock and making my way down until I had her all the way in my mouth up to the base. She groaned as I started bobbing my head, her dick sliding in and out of my throat and I gagged a few times but was quite successful.

The taste was different from that of a vagina, naturally, but it was not exactly disturbing to have a cock in my mouth like' I had expected. There also that same aroma I knew from my own lower regions, and as I inhaled it' I felt myself becoming even more aroused.

"Mm," she moaned. "You sure you've never sucked a cock before; you're too good at this to be a first timer baby."

I groaned in response and she ran her hand through my hair forcing her cock deeper down my throat. After a few minutes of sucking, I could tell her breathing was becoming more erratic and she was starting to moan louder. I felt the head of her shaft swelling up in my mouth and I could taste a drop of pre-cum.

She was getting close I realized, and so I picked up the pace and started running my tongue up and down the length of her shaft as well as licking and sucking her big balls to.

Finally, she grabbed a handful of my hair and crammed her dick down my throat and yelled out in pleasure as she exploded, shooting her cum down' my gullet and I swallowed it all.

Her cum did not have much of a flavor to it really, if I had to give it a label I would say it was a little salty, but not bad. I licked her head clean and came up to give her a kiss on the lips and she giggled as I did.

"That felt...incredible,"

"Good," I replied. "I want it to feel good."

"So...what else do you want to do?"

I smiled and stood up motioning for her to turn over and she got the point and obeyed happily pointing her beautiful ass out towards me. I gave it a light smack and she laughed; I felt my dick throbbing now and I knew I had to fuck her soon. I was so horny I couldn't' wait any longer.

"Here," she said handing me a bottle of Astroglide Lube and I quickly applied some to both my cock as well as her asshole. I set the bottle down on the pillow making sure the cap was' shut tight, and then returned my attention to her ass. I grabbed hold of my cock and pressed the head against her tight entrance, guiding my way into her and she moaned as I did. Inch by inch, I pushed my cock deep into her asshole until I was balls deep inside.

I groaned at the feeling; her asshole was far tighter then Jennifer's pussy and I had to restrain myself from fucking her too quickly, or I feared I might cum to soon. I held back for a few moments before I began thrusting slowly in and out of her, grabbing her hips and holding her close.

Soon I picked up the pace, fucking her a little harder and faster and as I did she started' moaning and panting. Her cock dangled between her legs and' was beginning to grow erect as I fucked her harder. I reached around and' grabbed hold of her thick member and started stroking while I continued to pound her hot ass and I could feel the familiar pressure building up in my balls; I was getting close. So was she, I realized as she started pushing back against my cock and I could feel her ass squeezing me, clenching and un clenching.

Finally, with a howl I buried myself balls deep inside of her and exploded, pumping her full of my cum. So much cum that' it began to run out of her ass and down along the length of my cock. She started to shake violently moaning and screaming my name as her own orgasm overtook her.

I knew about the prostate gland and how it was known for creating powerful, mind blowing orgasms if it was stimulated the proper way; obviously I had done a good job if she was feeling this much pleasure. I took pride in knowing that,

After about a minute of shaking and moaning and breathing heavily, Lauren collapsed underneath of me taking me with her and we both lay together with me on top for a long time, before I finally pulled out of her ass and lay next to her. She rested her head on my chest; this was familiar.

I remembered Jennifer trying to do it a few times in the past and for some reason it always annoyed me every single time she did. With Lauren though, it just felt natural to have her head resting there; it felt soothing.

"You know," I started. "I've been fantasizing about that for a while now."

"You have, have' you; you're such a pervert,"

"Yeah, I know. But you love me anyway...right?"

She smiled up at me and gave me a kiss on the lips. "Of course I do," she replied as she snuggled closer and I pulled the blankets over us both.

"Feel like going for a run tomorrow morning?" she asked.

I smiled and kissed her forehead, closing my eyes as sleep started to call my name.

"Sounds good to me,"

12