John

Story Info
He shares his wife with friends.
5.3k words
4.3
111.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
109 Followers

I had submitted a number of stories concerning my sex life with my group of friends. My husband, Joe, and I are involved with a few people and meet on a regular basis for sex, not an orgy but mainly to have a change of sex partners. Although there are 2 single men in the group who do not have wives, they are very welcome and have just as much right to the women in the group as the married men.

Joe and I look on this whole situation as a sexual adventure and one of the thrills I get is to tell my stories to complete strangers. There are 4 couples involved (including us) and 2 single men, our group grew slowly as we met people who we wanted to have sex with and invited them to join us. Initially Joe and I started only with Frank, a very close friend of ours who was alone and wasn't getting any sex at all after his wife passed away. We had always flirted and after his wife's passing, he had complained about not getting any sex and my husband suggested that I allow him to fuck me. I wasn't too sure at first, it wasn't because of any false modesty on my part but I didn't know how my husband would handle a situation where another man could fuck me just as much as him. However I soon found that Joe enjoyed watching me get fucked by another man and I gladly and willingly offered myself to Frank without any conditions, actually the only condition we had was that all our sexual encounters should be between the 3 of us and sex was to be open, the real meaning was that either of them could fuck me with the other looking on, if he wasn't also taking part.

However, after we appointed Frank as our sex director, he started offering me to other men, some friends of his and some were strangers we met. He could do this after the appointment because one of the conditions was that he had complete access to my body, just the same as my husband, and he certainly made use of the opportunities. After a while I decided that I wished to remain naked as much as possible and announced this to both the men in my life, of course they were delighted. I explained that I had always had a fantasy of being a slut and now that I was getting fucked regularly by strangers, I wanted to be naked as befitting a slut. The next stage was for Frank to expose my naked body in public; this was so easily done because I was such an obedient slut and readily took off my clothes whenever asked to. We would usually check into a motel out of town for the weekend for our sex activities and since I wasn't allowed to wear any form of underwear, all Frank had to do was tell me to "get naked" and I could easily slip off whatever I was wearing and be naked for him, he would do this when we were driving so that we would arrive at the motel with me completely naked and I had to walk to our room that way, of course quite a number of truck drivers would have seen my naked body during the drive.

Also we would normally call out for pizza and it was my duty to receive the pizza and since I was already naked and took my own sweet time to get the pizza and pay the guy, many of the delivery guys had a good time seeing my naked body. I enjoyed all such activities and readily took off my clothes and did whatever I was told to. My husband wasn't as demanding as Frank and left all the decisions to him, just agreeing with him and encouraging me, his excuse was that I was such a slut and he didn't wish to encourage me any further, however he never ever objected to Frank's instructions.

After a few months with Frank we became friendly with Joe's boss, Dick, and his wife, Pat. It all started when they invited us over to their house for a poolside BBQ and Pat asked me to help her, mainly supervising the caterers. So we went over early Saturday afternoon and Pat had a spare bedroom for us for changing and resting etc. After getting everything ready, Joe and I went to our room for a shower and to change, since the BBQ was being held at their poolside, all the guests were told to bring their swimwear; I had a new bikini for this party. After my shower, I was getting my bikini out of my bag when a colleague of Joe opened the door; I was completely naked standing by the bed but didn't bother to cover myself. When Joe's colleague saw me not making any attempt to hide my naked body from his eyes, he walked into the room leaving the door open and came right up to me and then reached out with both hands to hold my tits.

I didn't move away nor did I say anything but stood there as he squeezed my tits and when he realized that neither Joe nor myself was going to object, one of his hands moved down my body to my cunt, all I did now was to spread my legs and the next thing I felt was his fingers pushing their way into me. Now he was explaining to my husband about entering the wrong room but that he didn't regret it because of what was available so I quickly interrupted him and said that just because I allowed him to fondle my naked body, it didn't mean that he could fuck me! Just as he was about to reply, Pat walked in, the door wasn't closed, and stopped short seeing me naked and being fondled.

I quickly turned to face her and Joe's colleague moved to stand behind me without letting his hands leave my body, now I was standing facing Pat with the man having one hand cupping one of my tits and the other tickling my cunt and rubbing my clitoris. I was getting aroused from his touch and then Pat told him that he should leave us and go to the room set aside for the men to change. Giving my tits a last squeeze he left us and then Pat came over to hold me in her arms, just at that time Dick arrived and asked his wife why was she holding me in her arms so she had to explain to Dick what happened. She gave me a kiss on my lips and told us to hurry up and get into our swimwear to join the rest of the guests by the pool.

After Joe and I got into our swimwear, we went back downstairs and joined the rest of the guests, all of them came dressed casually and used a couple of rooms to change, the colleague of Joe had given the excuse that he had entered the wrong room and saw us and had taken the opportunity to fondle my naked body. All during the BBQ, he was caressing my ass at every chance he got, actually a few other guests also did that but they were more discreet. Everybody at the party was either a staff of the company or their spouse and so we knew each other, I'd flirted with a few of the guys during previous parties/gatherings and these were the ones who dared to caress my ass.

I guess the reason was that I had to get a bikini a little smaller for me, mainly because of my huge ass and small tits. I couldn't get one that covered my ass entirely because then the top would be too big for my small tits and similarly I couldn't get one that fitted my tits exactly because the bottom would be too tight. The solution was a compromise, the top was a little loose, which didn't pose any problems, but then the bottom would be too small to cover my whole ass, it covered my front but then the back, being too small, would slip into the crack of my ass leaving both ass cheeks fully exposed. This didn't bother me at all since I was so used to being naked even for strangers that exposing my ass this way wasn't any problem, it only meant that quite a few men took this as an invitation to touch or slap my ass! I loved their attention but I knew that their wives weren't too happy.

Anyway the BBQ was a huge success, it was actually a party to celebrate Dick and Pat's new house, and everybody got a little drunk (some got very drunk!) and had a good time. Of course since we all knew each other, the guys were all slapping and caressing my ass and trying to hit on all the women present, harmless flirting except for those whom their spouses weren't happy about the few women who exposed too much, like me! A few of the guests did jump into the pool, some just stood at the pool side watching and encouraging those already in, even though all the guests wore their swimming gear, some didn't like the horseplay and participated in the fun with their voices only.

At the end of the party, Joe and I stayed back, giving the excuse that we had to help with the cleaning up, it wasn't really true as Dick had arranged for the caterers to clean up before leaving. Joe and I just wanted to stay back because Pat said she wished to talk to us privately. We were still in our swimming gear and when the last guest had departed, Pat closed the front door and took off her swimsuit, right there in the hall in front of us and stood there completely naked! Joe and I and her husband looked on, too stunned to say anything, but she quickly explained about me standing completely naked and being fondled. However before I could explain the situation to her, she quickly added that she wasn't judging me but that she was interested to find out more about my husband just watching his colleague fondling me.

I looked over at my husband and he nodded his head which I took as agreeing to tell Dick & Pat about our sex life, about him sharing me with Frank. Pat held my arm and suggested we move to the living room which would be more comfortable, the four of us walked over and took our seats, Joe and Dick each sat in an armchair while Pat pulled me to sit real close to her on the sofa, all the while I noticed that my husband was starring at her naked body. Just as I was about to sit down Pat asked me if I would feel more comfortable naked, I didn't need any further encouragement and slipped out of my bikini and sat down completely naked like her. Dick told us that his wife frequently remained naked but only when they were alone and this was the first time she had stripped off her clothes when there were others around, my husband had to add that I was naked every chance I got and enjoyed flashing my naked body to strangers.

Pat admitted that she was attracted to my body especially after watching me being fondled by Joe's colleague but she wanted to understand why it was that Joe could just stand still and watch his colleague fondle my naked body. Joe told me to explain our sex life and I did, without any embellishments, explain about the relationship we had with Frank and also added that he, Frank, liked to see me showing off my naked body to strangers and would frequently "offer" me to complete strangers for sex!

I could see that both Dick & Pat were very interested in my story, especially when I described how Frank "lent" me to complete strangers, I'd described a pool competition between Frank & Joe with some men in a pool hall where I was the prize! My husband had the grace to look sheepish when I described how he and Frank had lost every game resulting in me being passed from one man to another in the motel near the pool hall!

Now Pat was explaining how they had joined a wife swapping group but left after they realized that all the men were wanting to fuck her but Dick didn't get too much sex from the other wives! Then they had joined a nudist colony but resigned after about a year because it was quite far away and the management didn't allow exchange of partners. They had now stopped their extra marital sex and Pat was telling us how she missed having different cocks, I quickly told her that my husband had been staring at her most of the time we were talking adding that she would get Frank's & Joe's cocks, if she and her husband were willing to share!

Dick quickly answered for the both of them saying that was the whole idea inviting us to remain behind, I glanced over at my husband and noted that he was in complete agreement to wife swap with his boss, however I told Dick and Pat that we were already involved with Frank and wouldn't wish to give him up, Dick replied saying that it only meant that Pat and I had to "service" 3 men instead of 2, and his was very sure his wife would be more than happy to have an additional cock fucking her!

With that out of the way, Dick stood up and held out his hand, I placed my hand in his and followed him upstairs, Joe had done the same to Pat and now Dick told his wife to use their bedroom while he would bring me to the spare bedroom. Our swapping started right there and later, when we introduced Frank, he got happily involved and admitted that he enjoyed fucking Pat very much! We would usually meet at Dick's house and it meant that Pat and I had 3 men waiting to fuck us, the men seem to be able to fuck so much that both Pat and I would get fucked a couple of times per weekend, we were absolutely happy with that!

This increased sex didn't stop them from wanting to expose my naked body to strangers, a wish that met with my whole hearted approval! Previously it was Frank who would tell me where and when to expose myself but now we had Pat doing it also, both Joe and Dick just went along only occasionally making suggestions with everything left to Pat and Frank. However Frank slowly handed over the chore to Pat and she eagerly looked for occasions to expose me, I just obeyed her without reservations since I enjoyed having strangers look at my naked body!

From this point it was a simple matter before we got involved with John, actually we've known him for a long time, he's the majority shareholder of the company and was running the day to day business. I'd met him a couple of times during some company functions but I don't think he remembered me. However when he found out that Joe and me were having an affair with Dick and Pat, he became interested and joined one of our sessions. He became more involved when Joe offered me to him, I spent a night with him and from then on he insisted on having my body at least once a week, which Joe and I gladly agreed to.

Of course it soon became common knowledge in the company that John was having an affair with me, we were sure that nobody else knew about the swapping deal we had with Dick and Pat but later, Paul came to know about it when John offered me to a client for signing a contract with the company. When Paul found out that my body was at the disposal of the company, he wanted to know more about the services I was offering and Pat told him that he should bring his wife, Dolly, along the next time he came up to Dallas and we could work something out. Paul was the manager of our Miami branch and was doing very well.

So the next time Paul & Dolly came up to Dallas, all of us met in Dick's downtown apt, to introduce him and his wife to our group. I had to strip off my clothes and then Frank and Pat were fondling and caressing my naked body right there putting on a show for Paul & Dolly. She immediately agreed to join us, one of our conditions was that they should join us as a couple which meant that Dolly had to be available, just the way Pat and I was, to everybody in the group. Of course Paul was all for it, Dolly agreed but we could see some hesitation because, as she explained, this was the first time she would be having sex with an audience, we assured her that we wouldn't do anything she wasn't comfortable with, all we wanted her to agree to was that anyone of us could fuck her, without having to ask permission, the fact that she had to remain completely naked meant that she was available.

However after a while she became totally uninhibited to the extent that she would even strip off in the office, of course not in the general office area but in John's or Dick's private office. She said that if she was going to be a slut then it would be better if everybody knew it and treated her as one. We were all pleasantly surprised but John wasn't too happy about having naked women on the company's premises but finally agreed when I reminded him that he didn't allow me to be dressed whenever I visited him. It soon became common knowledge in the company that John was fucking Joe's and Paul's wives regularly and that I was also "entertaining" some of the company's important clients, I was actually appointed the company whore and agreed that my body could be used as a gift to our major clients!

Our group usually met in Pat's house but occasionally we also met in other places. One of these places was John's apt, he had converted the penthouse into two apt and a couple was leasing the other one, both shared the same elevator lobby and that was how Greg and Debbie got invited to join us. It all came about when we were meeting in John's apt and then he wanted me to remain behind when the others left, I accompanied them all out to the lobby to wait for the elevator and as usual was completely naked. Greg & Debbie came out and saw me kissing the rest goodbye, their kisses included fondling my naked body and there was no way I was going to stop them fondling me, even with strangers around.

When Debbie saw me being fondled right there, she invited John and I to visit their apt and that turned into a sex session with them, John didn't take part, he only sat by and watched as both husband and wife enjoyed my naked body. After that I had to explain my situation and the next time the group met in John's apt, Greg & Debbie were invited. Debbie turned out to be a willing pupil although she wasn't too keen to be exposed in public but soon came around when we made her walk naked in the park, of course only a few people saw her but we slowly introduced her to public nudity and after the first few embarrassing times, she took to it like a duck to water, she was even willing to leave her clothes in the trunk of the car and walk naked to our motel room, however she drew the line when we wanted to offer her to strangers.

So now our group was complete in the sense that we didn't wish to invite any more people to join us, there were 4 women who were available to 5 men, only 3 women were available to John because Pat was his niece and so sex between them wasn't on, however that fact has never stopped Pat from cleaning out my cunt with her tongue after I got fucked by John! We had to be careful about sex with outsiders because of all the different diseases and so limited ourselves to fucking each other, I was the main exception since I was the slut and whore and so had to be "lent" to others. Dolly, too, became very active sexually but she was down in Florida and so we couldn't really control her. Of course the members of our group, especially me, got regular medical check ups but we had agreed that, since we weren't going to stop our sexual activities, it was a risk we had to take and the only way we could reduce the risks was to have regular medical check ups and take the necessary precautions.

Anyway we were very happy with our group, Debbie joined us on the condition that she wouldn't be "lent" to others but she did say that she wished to have the final say about being "lent" to others, much to her husband's delight, apparently Greg, like Joe, enjoyed watching strangers have sex with his wife. Dolly offered herself to all and sundry, with or without Paul's permission and she usually didn't even consult us. Pat refused to be fucked by strangers and she wouldn't even expose herself or even wear very revealing clothes. Her basis for this was that, we in the group had complete access to her body, anybody else was subject to approval by Dick or John with the condition that she had to be attracted to the other person first. It goes without saying that I was the one who had to "entertain" our guests and clients and my body was at the disposal of anyone who had to close a deal with a potential client, that was the main reason I was appointed the company whore! However only John or my husband had made use of this offer, John offered me as a gift to his big clients but Joe could only offer me to his own clients which were mainly one off, which made him refer to me as a cheap whore!

I remember one occasion when I had done the my housework in the morning after seeing my kids and Joe off, of course I was completely naked and was sweating and felt filthy with all the dusting and cleaning I did the whole morning, when I came up from the basement where I had just finished ironing a batch of clothes, I found that my husband had brought one of his clients home. He was fully aware that I would be naked, I usually am when my kids aren't around, and still he brought this client home without informing me. When I was introduced to Mac, I didn't bother covering my filthy naked body but just stood at the door and shook hands with Mac, Joe told me to put something on so that I could accompany him and Mac to see an apt, as I walked upstairs I overheard my husband telling Mac that his biggest problem was to get me dressed decently!

collamy
collamy
109 Followers
12