John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe told me to sit in front with Mac, it meant I had to sit on Mac's lap. I had only pulled on a summer dress, the kind you see thousands of women wearing everyday, the difference was that I had nothing under it. So sitting on Mac's lap, I didn't bother pulling the hem down to cover me but left myself exposed so Mac had a good view of my thighs and he was also aware of my lack of underwear because my husband had told him I never wear underwear. I didn't bother covering my body and kept close to Mac, letting him feel my body and I knew he was attracted to me, even in my filthy state, because I could feel his cock growing under my ass.

When we arrived at the apt, as soon as he closed the door, my husband told me to strip naked so as not to dirty my dress, but I realized that the real reason was to show off my naked body to Mac, in this way it was perfectly clear that I was available. As we walked through the apt, I held onto Mac's arm, making sure my naked body touched him at every opportunity, in fact telling him in no uncertain terms that I was willing to be fucked by him, after a while, when we were in the bedroom, he put a hand on my naked ass and I allowed him to caress my ass, by this time I was fully aware that he did want to fuck me and I was just wondering how my husband was going to offer me to him.

That question was answered almost immediately when Mac agreed to take out a lease on the apt and my husband told us to wait there while he rushed back to the office to get the necessary papers for Mac to sign. As Joe was leaving, I went up to him at the door and kissed him and then he caressed my ass, I was facing him so that my ass was in full view for Mac, Joe told Mac to enjoy himself while waiting for his return and to make matters even more clear, he added that I could be the entertainment!

As soon as my husband had closed the door, Mac came to me and put his arms around me asking if what Joe said was true, I answered in the affirmative by throwing my arms around him and kissed him full on the lips, his tongue snaked into my mouth and our tongues were fencing. It was a simple matter for Mac to pull me into the bedroom, the apt was fully furnished and so the bed was already made with sheets etc. Mac pushed me on the bed and I lay there with my legs spread so that he could see my cunt clearly and he was trying to get undressed but was very clumsy about it so I got up to him and helped him and as soon as he was naked he joined me on the bed. It was a quick fuck, he started fucking me almost immediately he joined me on the bed and very soon I felt his cock shooting his juices into me, which in turn triggered my own orgasm, I wrapped my legs around him as we came together and kept them there even after he had finished, his cock was still hard enough to remain inside me.

After a while we got up and Mac went to wash and got dressed but I remained unwashed and when he asked, I told him that my husband preferred my cunt to be filled with cum. Just then Joe returned and showed off the lease which Mac quickly signed and wrote out a check, Joe took it and invited him back to the office. This time when I got onto his lap, Mac didn't bothered pretending but immediately slid his hand to my cunt, when my husband saw that he asked if my cunt was really wet, I replied saying that Mac had left a lot of cum inside me, my husband told Mac I was such a slut for saying such things.

When we got back to Joe's office, he handed the lease to Bunny, his assistant, and the three of us went into his private office where I had to slip off my dress again, I went over to let my husband poke a couple of fingers into my cunt to show him how much cum Mac had deposited inside me, he looked quite pleased and asked Mac if he wanted another session with me, of course Mac to fuck me again but he wasn't too sure about Joe being present, I quickly told him not to worry as Joe enjoyed watching me get fucked.

With that he got up and I went over to help him pull his pants down, since I was already kneeling in front of him and his hard cock was pointing at me, I just opened my mouth and pulled him forward so that he cock slid easily into my mouth, my husband was saying that I also enjoyed having my face fucked and when he heard this, Mac sat down so that I was now kneeling in front of him and sucking his cock.

When he started cumming in my mouth, he grabbed my head to keep me steady and I swallowed as much as I could, after that my husband asked Mac how was the blow job saying that I was the best cocksucker he had ever met, Mac agreed that I gave good head. After that he pulled his pants back on and left, I was still naked because Bunny was aware of my sexual activities and I didn't bother hiding my body from her. I walked to the restroom at the back of the office, still bare assed naked so I'm sure she was fully aware that I was fucked by Mac, after coming out from the restroom I remained in the outer office talking to her while waiting for Joe to pack up and go home.

As soon as we arrived home, just as we entered the kitchen, Joe pulled me to lie on the kitchen table and started eating my cunt until I had an orgasm, only then did he allow me to go upstairs but stopped me from taking a shower, instead he fucked me first and only then allowed me to take my shower! When I told the rest of my group about what happened, they were happy for me, that I managed to get new business for the company by using my cunt. I just wanted to be a whore and it was gratifying that everybody was supporting me!

This is the current situation, my group don't really look for new sex partners, however if they find somebody of interest, it'll be my body that is used. Also both John and my husband are still regularly "lending" me to others, Pat only does so when we meet somebody really interesting but she makes it a habit to expose my naked body in public. I had offered my body to my group of friends on condition that they enjoy it and some of them really enjoy watching me get fucked by strangers, especially my husband, John does so mainly for business reasons, according to Pat, the company had a big jump in business since we started the policy of "lending" me to big time clients, I must admit that I'm really enjoying my life, especially my sex life!

Things are slightly more stable now that John has unofficially retired and I'm working with him at his apt cum office but he still "lends" me to some of his friends and the only one really making use of me as a whore is my own husband! I haven't mentioned this to anyone yet but I'm planning to get fucked as much as possible by as many people as possible before I'm too old to attract anyone, however my friends tell me that as long as I'm willing to walk around completely naked there will be people wanting my body, I truly hope so!

12