John & Argie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A month or so after our first date, she left the country for a vacation. While Molly was gone I met a woman named Nancy online. Of course, I had no idea what Nancy looked like. And no, we didn't meet in any kind of sex-related chat room. But we did discover that we shared a lot of common interests, ideas and goals, and soon I felt like the best part of my day was getting on my PC at night to chat with Nancy. Of course I told her all about Molly, and she seemed sympathetic. Nancy told me all about her current boyfriend too. You've probably already foreseen the next step here: Nancy and I exchanged photos, and decided to meet. It's a cliché now, but at the time it was unheard of.

She hopped a plane and came to visit me. Argie was pregnant with our first and spending a lot of time at her mother's. Nancy and I met for lunch and really hit it off. I knew I'd be in her pants within the hours and casually asked her where she was staying.

It was a motel near the airport, which was fine with me, as I didn't know anyone who frequented that area. She didn't protest when I asked if she wanted to go back to her room.

I began my seduction by lightly stroking her arm, and then I kissed her hand. She closed her eyes and sighed. I raised my face to hers and asked if I could kiss her. She opened her eyes, nodded slightly and leaned forward slowly, lips parted, trembling. We kissed, tenderly at first, then passionately, then roughly. Our hands roamed freely around each others' bodies. Soon we adjourned to bed, where we undressed and made very tender love. I explored Nancy's soft, gorgeous body very slowly and carefully. Her upper torso was covered with freckles which excited me tremendously. I kissed her heavy, full breasts, with their light-colored areole and tiny freckles. I moved down to her belly and hips, broad and soft and gently licked her tiny clitoris until she came sweetly into my mouth, whispering her pleasures aloud. It was so wonderful and pleasurable, very romantic and very exciting ... I'm shaking a little even now as I write about it.

I stayed with her until I knew I had to call Argie, and did so from the lobby of the motel. Argie never suspected a thing. Then I went back to the room and fucked Nancy again.

When Molly returned, I told her everything. I could almost see her heart break. I professed my love for her, and swore I would never see Nancy again. Molly quickly forgave me, and I learned something about women and their insecurities. She even offered to have Nancy join us in bed after meeting her one afternoon.

I was game for it, but Nancy wasn't. In fact, she took the first available flight home without saying goodbye. Molly and I remained fuck buddies for about a year, and then I couldn't take any more of her annoying behavior and broke it off with her. Apparently she was used to this type ending to her relationships, and I never heard from her again.

End of Tape.

John dropped the tape, such as it was, off at Doctor Gladstone's office, went to the library a block away, and browsed while she listened to his tape. He knew it would take forty minutes to play out as he had timed it the night before. He generously gave Dr. Gladstone fifty minutes; partly because that was the normal time he got to spend in her office for a typical session.

When he opened the door to her office, she tried to appear 'normal,' but he was able to detect a slight flush in her cheeks and neck.

Gladstone: "You've been a pretty active boy haven't you, Mr. Franck?"

Franck: "That's what I've been tellin' you, both here and on the tape."

Gladstone: John, as your doctor you know I must accept what you tell me at face value. Um . . . this is extraordinary and I . . ."

Franck: You mean ya don't buy it. You think I made it up?"

Gladstone: "Well quite candidly, I think I need to asses this further, perhaps discuss it with a colleague . . . ."

Franck: "The fuck you will," he said angrily, and took the tape from her machine and thrust it into his pocket. "You've seen the last of me, Doc . . . that is if you're really a doctor and not some broad lookin' to fantasize about what a real man does with his women."

Gladstone: "John! Please, be reasonable! I'm trying to believe what you say . . . please believe me when I say this, but people with problems of a sexual nature tend to exaggerate their experiences."

Franck: "Really? And what about all the places for sex-addicts, are they pure fantasy too?"

Gladstone: "No, John, but . . ." 'He was fast,' she thought, 'he's way ahead of me,' as she struggled mightily for the words that would convince him she meant well.

Frank: "I'm oversexed, I know it, and I need help. I guess I'll try Sex Addicts Anonymous. There are three different places here in town with weekly meetings. Did you know that Doc?" He said with a sneer.

Gladstone: "I know of them . . ." she said weakly, and hated herself for not being capable of reasoning with him. Then she saw the outline of his penis beneath his slacks --- unconsciously noting his growing erection.

Gladstone: "Do you want sex right now, John?" She asked, trying to seize the initiative.

Franck: You making me an offer? I won't refuse you."

Gladstone: "Perhaps," she replied and she left it there, waiting for his reaction.

Franck: "You first," he said. "Last time I wound up jerking off. You enjoyed watching me, I know that. This time you start. Why not unbutton your blouse first?"

Gladstone: "You misunderstood me. I don't . . . I won't engage in any sexual activity with you; now or ever. I cannot. I'm your doctor, and can't for any reason treat you and have sex with you, it's unethical. And that's all I have to say about it; except to ask you to listen to me. Of course, we all have emotional and social reasons for having sex as well as the physical pleasure it might bring us. Sexual addicts are distinguished by their compulsion to have sex under even the most risky and abusive situations. For many people sexual addiction has its roots in a family history of sexual abuse and addiction. Its treatment requires some form of counseling. Therapy options are numerous, including twelve step programs, psychotherapy and support groups. It is strongly recommended that the partners of addicts also seek counseling either independently, or with the addict. The treatment of sexual addiction aims not so much to bring all sex to an end, but rather to place sex into the context of healthy relationships, and to encourage sex that is mutual and not compulsive.

Then Doctor Gladstone carefully added, "Sexual addiction can generally be defined only as a problem for people who feel their behavior has a negative effect on their lives. I see my job as determining what it is that is causing you distress, and don't want to necessarily quantify it based on how much sex you are having."

"Frankly, I think it would be a mistake to go this road alone. Addictions are seldom things that can be dealt with on our own. We need to find either the source for why we are having the compulsive behavior, or we need to find a coping mechanism to compensate for the situation.

"Like any addiction, John, you must first recognize that you are not in a healthy lifestyle and desire to change that behavior. Next you have to determine what the cause is of this behavior. Is it an environmental cause where you grew into this behavior as a result of past experiences with others, for example, through childhood abuse? Or it might be a chemistry issue. It's possible you have a genetic make-up that predisposes you to a compulsive behavior."

Franck: "Let's cut the crap Doc. I see nothing unhealthy about wanting to fuck everything in a skirt. Well maybe STD, but that aside, I'm all for screwing women all day and all night."

Gladstone: "Let me be honest with you, If you don't have a problem, per se, why are you here? If it a case of you're not having sufficient confidence in me I can refer you to another competent psychologist."

Franck: "I feel fine about talkin' to you. The tape should confirm that, but I hear you saying the tape ain't the truth and it sure as shit is!"

Gladstone: "I do believe you, John. I truly do."

John: Thank you Doctor Gladstone. It's nice to be believed." He calmed down and was still willing to work with the doctor.

"For starters, I was not abused at all as a child. I had the greatest, most straight laced, hard working, and loving parents. I grew up in a nice home and was well loved. I am the youngest of 3 boys. I lost my virginity at 18, but was playing around long before then. I am addicted to porn. As soon as my wife and I are finished with sex, I hop in the shower and masturbate again. Every time I see a female, I don't care if it's on TV, at work, on the street, or in church; in short anywhere and everywhere. My mind is constantly on sex.

Franck rose from his chair, causing Dr. Gladstone to blanch, but he took two steps toward the door before turning. Send me the bill Doc. I won't be back. If I'm gonna resolve this problem I'll do it on my own. "

"John," Dr. Gladstone said and raised a hand in the air, only to drop it back down on the desk, knowing all to well she has failed her patient.

"See ya around Doc," Franck said as he opened the door and headed home.

*****

After stopping by his McDonald franchise and ensuring things were going smoothly, John went home. He inserted a fresh tape, having convinced himself that he would complete his sexual history at least for his own personal satisfaction, but hoping that he would be able to mend things with Doctor Gladstone, and perhaps even get into her pants eventually. He knew the tape had excited her and felt that in time he would seduce her.

On arriving home, John set up the tape recorder and began again with what remained on the tape he had taken back from Doctor Gladstone.

"As our married life settled into a routine, I got Argie pregnant again, and I had just managed to get the McDonald franchise. She was back and forth from her mother's and I started catting around again.

The first, Maggie, was actually only a friend. One night she wound up sleeping in my bed while Argie was at her mother's. I can't recall exactly how it came about, but guess it had to do with drinking too much beer.

Anyway, we were both fully clothed. We had no intention of having sex at all. In fact, we were sleeping in reversed positions -- my feet at her head, her feet at my head. Suddenly, around four in the morning, Maggie started rubbing my cock. Oh, I was awake for this, fully awake. She took it out of my pants and began to masturbate me. I was surprised, and of course let things progress without interruption.

After about a minutes of gentle jerks and squeezing Maggie released my dick long enough to pull her own pants off; exposing her lovely white ass too my view. And yes, by then Maggie knew I was awake.

She turned her back to me and began rubbing her ass against my cock. With her first low moan of satisfaction, I held her ass and guided my cock into her warm, wet pussy. After only a few minutes of movement, I pulled out and came all over her ass. She moaned quietly and rubbed my sperm into her ass cheeks and over her asshole. I put my sticky penis back into my pants, and went back to sleep.

The next morning, Maggie was gone. For the next week we acted as if nothing had happened. Then on a Saturday night, I visited her place. She was dressed in jeans and a T-shirt. No bra. Her roommate, a girl named, Lisa, I think, I'm not positive about that, was wearing a bathrobe.

We sat around talking for a while until Maggie and I noticed that Lisa's bathrobe was open. We could see her large, pale breasts swinging freely as she talked and gestured. Naturally, this turned me on and it aroused Maggie too, because when Lisa got up and left the room to take a shower, Maggie turned to me and said, "Would you like to fuck?"

I nodded, and yanked my shorts off. She pushed her jeans down to her knees and got in the doggy-style position. I touched her pussy – and found it sopping wet. I entered her with no problem. She moaned as we began. After a few strokes I remembered I wasn't wearing a rubber, and asked her if it was all right for me to come inside of her, or did she want to get some protection.

"Keep screwin', I'm on the pill, baby," she replied.

We finished before her roommate got back, and were seated on the beat-up couch acting as if nothing had happened when Lisa walked out of the shower, humming a Beatles tune.

It was the last time Maggie and I fucked, but we remained very good friends, in fact, we still are close.

*********

John shut the tape off and sporting a formidable erection went to the window to peek on his neighbor, Mrs. Witkowski, who was watering her flowers.

John had been watching his neighbor off and on since she and her husband had moved in three months before. Although they had met socially, John had not had an opportunity to get Mrs. Witkowski alone. In fact, he didn't know her first name.

What he did know was that she was a good looking blonde with a small chest, but killer legs and a world class ass. In was her ass that caught and held his attention as he watched her from his den window.

Taking two ice cold beers from the refrigerator, he sauntered outside and pretended to discover her as he turned the corner of his house to where she happened to be working in her side yard.

"Oh, hi," he called out, causing her to straighten up, and in the process, exposed her small breasts to his eyes.

"Hi," she replied, flushing on realizing that he had seen her breasts, or most of them. She decided to pretend he hadn't, and followed with, "I know it's hotter than Hades, but I just can't put off pruning these plants any longer if I don't want a jungle out here."

"I understand," John said and held out a cold can of beer to her. "Have a brew, nice and cold. It will help with the pruning."

"Why thank you," his neighbor said, accepting the beer.

John opened his with a soft pop and a second later she did the same.

"I'm John Franck," he said and smiled at her with both his mouth and eyes.

"She was taken with him, liking particularly his easy laid back manner.

"I know. We met briefly just after we moved in." Then she realized he had forgotten her name and so she promptly supplied it.

"Jill, Jill Witkowski," she said and offered him her free hand which John promptly accepted, shook once and then let go.

He found himself captivated by the insolent curvature of her wide hips, and the appetizing color contrasts of her skin and hair that fairly challenged him to attack her.

That opportunity came about ten minutes later, when she invited him in for a second beer. It wasn't the invitation to come in, but the sultry look she gave him that found him caressing the small of her back as they entered her side door to the kitchen.

"Kind of free with the hands, aren't you, John?"

He might have backed off then and not continued trying to get her into bed, but he caught her glancing down at his erection for just a split second and knew she was open to a sexual invitation.

"Wanting you makes me anxious all over," he told her as his hand dropped lower, to the curve of her ass. She arched her eyebrow, but left his hand there, opened the refrigerator and removed two beers, handing him one.

Looking him in the eye, Jill said, "You're anxious huh?"

He opened his beer and handed it to her, accepting hers in return. He took his time opening his beer and then met her eye and answered her.

"What I'm anxious about is . . ." he paused and took a long drink from his beer.

"Aaah," he said, then wiped his mouth of with his arm. "I feel there should be more of me. What I mean is . . . I'm half crazy deciding what to do first with you. I want to eat you, fuck you and have you blow me all at the same time. But we both know that's impossible."

"Impossible," she replied with a faint smile.

"So you see what's making me anxious," he said with a big grin.

"I think I prefer one John at a time," she said, then laughed at her pun. "If there were several of you making love to me each one would only get a share of the fun. But if we take things one step at a time, then maybe Johnny can have his cake and eat it too."

Jill moved across the room and turned on the stereo, and waved a hand at him. "Give me a minute, I'll be right back. Oh, and by the way Jeff won't be barging in on us. We have hours and hours to ourselves . . . that is unless your wife will be interrupting us?"

He glanced at his wristwatch. "We have about an hour and a half on that end,' he said.

"Good, then I'll be right back."

A minute or so later, Jill peeked out at him from the bedroom. "In here, sailor,' she said, beckoning him to her with a bright red fingernail.

He took her in his arms and thrilled to the hot feel of her hard nipples as they stabbed him in the chest. His hands explored her from her shoulders to the curve of her ass before he pulled her tightly against him.

His cock rammed her in the lower belly and she hummed pleasurably as she felt its virile force against her flesh. Their lips met, mouths opened and their tongues slithered together.

Low, urgent moans crept into their kisses. Jill nipped gently at tongue and then his lip excitedly. His hand went between her legs and parted them. She hissed excitedly, knowing the answer before asking the question. "Is it a big one?"

"Big enough," he responded.

"Goody!" She said and breathed thickly into his neck before clawing at his chest with her fingernails.

"Try not to leave any marks," he warned her. "I'll do the same for you."

"Oh, yeah, right," she replied and then licked his left nipple until it hardened. Then she bit it until her yelped in pain. "Do me like that," she pleaded as they eased onto the bed.

"If you like," Franck told Jill as he stretched her out in quivering perfection, completely vulnerable to him. He began her seduction by kissing the undersides of each breast until the nipples pebbled and then he alternated, nibbling around her small, but firm mounds until she moaned with pleasure and then he swooped down and took the right nipple between his teeth and bit hard.

"Aaah!" Jill gasped in surprise.

A second later, he split her lower folds apart with his fingers and caressed her inner and outer folds until she moaned once more. As the sound reached his ears, he switched nipples and bit the other, harder this time, but not hard enough to draw blood or worse. Jill arched her back as the bolts of pleasure/pain surged from her nipple to her cunt; and screamed with the intensity of a new pleasure as he sent a finger into her. A minute later he was frigging her with two fingers and had Jill shaking and whimpering as her orgasm neared.

"Coming already?" He asked.

"I think . . . ."

He returned to suck on her bruised and puffy nipples, milking them, pinching them, mauling them. And she loved every second of it and told him so.

"You're a fine bitch," he told her in return, then licked and kissed his way down across her belly and into the golden floss of her cunt hair.

"Oh, Christ!" Jill moaned as his tongue slithered slowly, caressingly, inside the thick folds of her labia, massaging them and tantalizing her.

"Enjoying yourself?" He inquired.

"YES! she hissed.

Almost as a reward for answering, he allowed the tip of his tongue a light contact with the peeping tip of her emerging clit, and she cried out in a desperately eager voice, "Oh, Christ, yeah! Give it a few licks, please, please, please!"

John seized the firm little clit in his lips and gave it a powerful suck, letting it slide back into its cloak afterward. Jill squealed happily and came.

But he wasn't going to let her go that easily. He mouthed the little bud closer to its base; milked it as he had her nipples earlier. And when Jill spasmed with another orgasm, he slid his tongue over its delicate mantle time and time again, using an inconsistent rhythm that kept Jill off balance for the duration of her climax.