John & Argie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And when he thought that she had finished, he attacked it once again until Jill was moaning loudly as the thrill itself became unbearable and she had to beg him to bring his actions to a halt.

Knowing women as well as he did, John did nothing of the sort, but halted for a count of five, giving Jill a chance to think she could relax. Then he caught her unaware with a suck on her clit that seemed to double it in size. Jill groaned and lost complete control. It was as if he had punched her in the stomach with his fist. Her asshole nibbled at the sheets as she clenched her ass in pure reflex to the incredible sensations he had brought upon her. She came again, harder than she'd ever come before, and collapsed thinking, 'My God, he hasn't fucked me yet.'

He kept sucking at her cunt as her entire body shook. He felt her inner labia vibrate against his chin; and he heard a faint gurgling as her juices squished from her convulsing cunt into the sucking vortex created by his vacuuming mouth.

Then when Jill renewed her pleading for him to cease his cunt sucking, he relented and came to a halt.

Jill lay still, moaning softly and gasping for breath as the tingling continued to bombard her nervous system. Finally, after several minutes she opened her eyes and whispered,

"And you wanted to do that, and several other things, at the same time?"

John laughed.

"They'd have had to carry me away in a casket!"

"So it was good for you, huh?"

"Yeah, average, I'd say."

They both laughed at her comment.

"Are you ready for the next stage?" He asked quietly.

"Where the hell are you taking me next? I've already been to the moon and back."

He laughed and caressed her breasts, they were small in size but just right for fondling and her nipples stood tall and ready for his mouth and tongue.

"Seriously John, I know you haven't gotten off, but I'm so . . . tender down there I don't think I could take your big dick right now. How 'bout I blow you? I give good head and we can have a royal fuck tomorrow."

"Well," he said, drawing the word out. "All right, you're gonna lick my balls a little?"

"Of course, and I'll kiss and lick your shaft, suck the head and take most, but not all of you into my throat."

"So you don't deep throat, you medium throat, is that it?'

Jill blushed. "I guess . . . sorry. I feel bad after the fantastic job you did on me . . ."

"So let's get it on then," he said and waved his cock in her face while she giggled inanely.

*****

Meanwhile, next door, Argie Franck arrived home an hour early having encountered a no-show for the house she had planned on showing that afternoon. The fact that they had not bothered to call to cancel had peeved her enough to call it a day.

'Oh, well,' she told herself, maybe John and I can get a matinee in, I'm certainly horny enough to drain him dry."

She walked through the rooms leading to her bedroom, disrobing as she went. Her shoes landed ten feet from the front door; her sweater wound up draped over the recliner in the living room and the remainder of her garments lay in a pool on the bedroom floor.

Standing in front of the full-length mirror Argie examined herself. Cupping a breast in her left hand she took in its suppleness, tapped it to determine it firmness and smiled with satisfaction. Then to further excite herself, she brought the breast closer to her mouth and licked her nipple.

"Mmmmm, yummy," she groaned. "Where are you loverman?" She called out to the empty house.

Wandering nude into the kitchen, Argie delved into the refrigerator and took out a container of yogurt and scooped it out with her fingers. Then on finishing the yogurt, she licked her lips and discarded the container and sauntered into the living room. She was about to turn on the TV when the tape caught her eye.

"What the . . . what's he doing with a tape?" She wondered aloud. Curiosity got the best of her and she turned the cassette player on and entered the tape and sat down in the recliner to listen to what she thought was her husbands latest popular singing group.

Argie was stunned to hear her husband's voice. But what he had to say was even more shocking.

"Okay, okay, I'm not sure where to start," Argie heard him say.

"So I'll start with my wife, Argie. Now although Argie just turned forty, she's drop-dead gorgeous, y'know, an absolute stunner. She's about five feet nine with dark brown, shoulder length hair. Sometimes she wears it combed up, with a few longer strands hanging down in coils, which I like 'cause it frames her beautiful neck. She has a pert nose, captivating warm brown eyes and an even warmer smile. Ahhh, she thinks that her mouth is too big but since she is always smiling it just adds to her charm. She is often assumed to be an Italian, especially when she has a nice tan. She has a superb figure too, slim but shapely. Her tits are full, yet firm enough for her to still be able to dispense with her bra when she wants to."

At this point Argie stopped the tape and got up to make herself a strong drink. She knew this was going to be interesting. After taking two long sips from her vodka Collins, she started the tape again.

"As if her looks and figure weren't enough, Argie also has a wonderful personality. She's always happy and it's no exaggeration to say that she seems to light up any room she enters. Argie is by nature, caring and considerate and well liked by everyone who knows her. I readily concede that my objectivity is open to question, but during the twenty-two years we've been married, a number of friends, both male and female, have all told me as much, usually going on to say how lucky I am, as if I didn't already know."

"Now, Doc, to put the icing on the cake, so to speak, Argie is very good in bed; and not only in bed either, but also in the den, in the kitchen, in the garden, in the pool, or wherever else we happen to be when the fancy hits us."

Argie stopped the tape again, her mouth agape in surprise. "He's seeing a shrink!"

She finished her drink in one gulp and got up to make another. "So that's why he's not home. He's at the doctor's office right now," she surmised. Not knowing that at that precise moment John Franck had his cock in the neighbor's mouth, and was emptying his stored up semen into her throat.

Argie turned the tape back on and listened as John spoke of how they had tried to have children; she frowned deeply when he spoke of her growing depressed and having lost interest in sex. 'He's full of shit!' she said to herself. 'Here I am, nude, waiting for the son-of- a- bitch to come home so I can jump his bones and he's telling the goddamn world I've lost interest in sex!'

Argie found herself listening with an intense interest as he went on to say: "But I'm wandering off aren't I? This is supposed to be about my sex life so . . . let's see, when did it all begin?"

She found a pad and began taking notes. "Barbara, the little sister of a friend, who was cute with short brown curly hair, and aged about 18, who asked him, "Have you ever seen a pussy, Johnny? Have you ever seen your mother's?"

Argie finished her second drink and on placing it down on the end table, realized that she was getting wet sexually. "What the hell?" she said aloud. "I'm getting wet because my husband's a philanderer? What's wrong with me?"

She allowed the tape to continue and listened to him tell of having slept with over a hundred girls --- mostly unprotected.

"That son-of-a-bitch!" she exclaimed, "Unprotected sex with that many women . . . how the hell does he have time to find them all?"

The tape rolled on: "I screwed around while we were going steady, when we were engaged and even on our honeymoon . . ."

Angie lurched from the recliner and went to the kitchen and grabbed a carving knife. "I'll kill the son-of-a-bitch, I will!" she shrieked, and a moment later crumpled into a fetal position and began to cry.

A minute or two later, John opened the front door and was stunned to find Argie lying on the living room floor sobbing.