John & Argie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, baby," Argie cooed, "Squeeze that ass!"

He did, and she groaned with pleasure. He slid his fingers along the crack of her bottom, and she squirmed in his arms. Milo pushed a bit further, and Argie groaned and reached behind her to find him, cupping his balls.

"That's one hell of an ass you've got there, he said quietly, and then, "Lean forward," he commanded, and she did. He slipped a finger into her ass and in her excitement, Argie expelled it immediately. He sent it back in and commenced moving it in and out until she screamed.

"You going to put that big cock in me or what?" She demanded.

Milo responded by pushing one of her legs off the bed and spread the other out on the sheets. Argie sucked on one of her fingers as she looked back at him, a wanton smile in her eyes. Her breasts were flushed, as was her face. Her nipples were still rigid, one pointing towards the ceiling, the other at Milo as he moved toward her cunt. He touched it with the tip of his tongue, sending a shiver through her.

"YES!"

He rubbed his nose against her folds, feeling the damp hairs on his cheeks; tasted her emerging clit again with just the tip of his tongue and made Argie go wild.

Milo waited patiently for her to settle down before taking her clit between his lips and sucking gently, then licking over it three times in succession.

"Jesus, that's it! Oh, yes, that's it! Oh, you have the power baby! You have the power!"

Argie's hips began to buck. She rolled her hips, pushing her cunt at his face so that he'd lick her harder --- gripping the bedspread with both hands to prevent herself from sliding away from that delightfully tormenting mouth of his. Milo added a finger to her cunt and to Argie it felt that it was battery powered.

He felt the quivering begin in her legs, but continued fingering and licking her. Her head was lolling from side to side and her moans were continuous. Argie grabbed a breast in one hand and squeezed it, then began to pinch the nipple, reveling in the sweet pain that ensued.

Then she was trying to push him away.

"Oh God, I . . . I'm gonna . . ." she started to say.

Milo took her ass in his hands and pulled her tightly against his mouth which he sealed over her sex organ. She quivered and jerked. She screamed loudly when his tongue, his scalding hot tongue probed deep into her pulsating tunnel and suddenly she was screaming again . . . .

"I'm coming! OH GOD, HOW I'M COMING!"

Argie thought her entire being was melting. Still, she kept her thighs clamped tightly around Milo's head, not wanting him to stop at this point and he did not.

She came hard.

He kept at her and she came again . . . and again and would have come again, but thought she couldn't stand another orgasm and begged him to stop.

He did. He wiped his mouth with his arm and glanced at his watch. He decided to allow her two minutes to recover before fucking her brains out. The two minutes passed and Milo had Argie spread wide-open on the bed and was humping away at her before she realized what was happening.

To her credit, Argie recovered quickly enough and joined Milo, meeting each thrust with an upward movement of her pelvis that jarred the both of them. Milo shifted, pulled her closer to the edge of the bed, then lifted Argie's right leg and hooked it over his shoulder, raising her ass into the air.

"You okay?" he asked and she nodded that she was fine. He leaned against her, bending that leg back, then rammed his cock into her gaping cunt in one long thrust.

"WHOA!" Argie gasped, stunned at ferocity of his thrust and the depth to which it went. Still, she admitted to herself that it felt fine. No, it felt terrific.

Milo wriggled his hips, ensuring he was as deep as possible.

Argie was nodding her head, hearing angelic music of some kind as he began to jackhammer his cock into her. Milo managed to maintain this pace for forty seconds before halting to catch his breath and recharge his energy.

Argie felt their commingled juices running down into the crack of her ass and wondered if he would fuck her back there as well.

Her pussy was literally on fire. She was coming, yet not coming. The thrills were there, but she knew it was going to get better. A whole lot better, and soon

Milo caught his breath and started in again; slower this time, and Argie was ever so grateful. For there were a thousand different sensations coursing through her body each time his thick cock slithered through her pussy until it could venture no further.

Argie's hair was matted with sweat and stuck to her forehead and neck. She closed her eyes and reveled in it, not wanting it to ever end. A great fluttery feeling had taken over her entire midsection. The bottoms of her ass cheeks felt tingly and numb from the pounding they were absorbing.

'He must think I'm a slut,' she told herself. "I don't give a fuck. This is one great fuck and Milo is one great fucker.'

"Mm . . . Milo?"

"Ugh!"

"Just wanna tell you, you sure can fuck!"

"Thanks, wanna try something a little different?"

"Sure."

A moment later, Milo was back in high gear. Only this time he was changing the angle of his thrusts, first driving it to her left side, then the right, then the north (and that one happened to glace off her G) and, as he headed south, Argie was screaming for him to, "DO THE LAST AGAIN!"

Three northern jolts later, Argie could barely breathe and began flailing her arms about as her pussy seemed to explode. Her ears were ringing; the leg Milo wasn't holding down was twitching and jerking spasmodically. Her throat was sore from all the moaning and groaning of the past few minutes but she had never felt more euphoric in her life as her climax rolled on and on, seemingly without end. She blacked out and revived and it was still going full blast.

Milo had pulled out of her and lay on his side watching her climax. When Argie regained her senses and her breath, he told her he'd never witnessed anyone come that hard.

"Not even in the porno flicks," he said for added emphasis.

"Not even the porno flicks?" Argie said, not having comprehended what he'd preceded those words with.

"What a great cum, baby!"

"Yeah . . ." She managed weakly. "Great cum, wasn't it?"

"I didn't," he said.

"Didn't . . . what?"

"Didn't cum, ya know?"

"You're shittin' me?"

"I wouldn't do that R. G."

"So . . . we're not done yet?"

He smiled and kissed her on the lips and found them dry and somewhat chapped. Then he jumped off the bed and with his erection bobbing, trotted into the bathroom, returning a moment later with some K.Y. Jelly.

Argie knew exactly what he had planned and wanted to tell him no way was he putting that thing up her ass. But she felt so good, with the tingling and fluttering still going on from her tumultuous climax. Then too, John had occasionally taken her backside and it had never really hurt, at least not that much.

"You . . . you do know what you're doing?"

"I guess . . ." he replied.

"Don't guess, either you know or you don't," she said, the hint of reluctance rising in her voice with each syllable.

Milo rolled Argie over onto her hip, so that she now faced away from him. She felt his hands prying her cheeks apart, then felt the coolness of the jelly as he rubbed it over her anal entry.

Trying to make herself as comfortable as possible, Argie laid her cheek on the bedspread. She squirmed a little as his finger traced over her rosebud and giggled nervously. Her breasts were now also pressed against the spread and her rear was pointed at the ceiling; and for the first time she began to enjoy the feel of his fingers lubing her up and she started to relax.

Milo slipped a finger into her ass, perhaps a half-inch or so, and she moaned.

"Okay, better brace yourself, baby," he said as he lined the head of his cock up with the small opening his finger had gouged. Two seconds later he had urged his cockhead into her, causing Argie to groan out with some pain. Milo came to a halt and waited patiently for Argie to grow used to his intrusion.

"Okay," she moaned, try it again, but go slow."

Milo gave another short thrust, heard her grunt and stopped again. They went through this process until he had some four inches inside her ass.

He paid careful attention to Argie's breathing rate, shoving it in as it slowed, halting as it reached what he would have described as a "huff."

"You're so fuckin' tight, R. G., he gasped.

"You got that big boy in there yet?" She inquired right back.

"About half way," he told her.

"Jesus Christ! I don't know if I can take much more, Milo!"

He knew she was game for this and didn't want to cause her any unnecessary pain; indeed he was already looking forward to their next meeting. He hoped R. G. would let him fuck her on a regular basis.

Similar thoughts were running through Argie's mind as well.

Trying to accelerate matters, Milo slid a hand between Argie's thighs and raised her leg a little, then began to give it to her in a slow, gentle rhythm.

"GOD, THAT'S SOOO NICE!" She moaned as for the first time he actually felt good inside her.

Encouraged, Milo pressed on, alternating his easy strokes with deeper thrusts and eventually he felt his balls slapping against her ass and knew he was in all the way.

"I'm all in, baby!"

"No!" Argie said, not believing it possible.

"Hey, you don't believe me, reach back there and feel for yourself!"

She did just that and was astonished to feel his testicles lodged firmly against her ass.

"Wow!" Argie gasped. "That's great . . . and it didn't hurt but a little too."

"Now we go to town," he said and reaching under her arms began to caress her breasts as he moved slowly and steadily back and forth.

"Ummm," she sighed, feeling really good about things now.

"R. G.?"

"Mmmmm?"

"Touch yourself as I fuck your ass, go on, try it."

"I don't know . . ." she said. It was a feeble protest.

"C'mon, baby, it will make things better."

"Miiiilooo," Argie moaned, dragging his name out. But she moved a hand between her legs, using her face to help retain her precarious balance. Forming a V with her fingers she slowly moved them down, then up along the slide of her slit, now covered with her foamy juices.

Milo increased his movements slightly and Argie found his rhythm and stayed with it, moving her fingers just a little faster.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned.

"Better?" He asked, adding another level of speed to his pumping.

"Oh, yeah . . . lots."

"Doing your clit?"

"Huh?" she responded dreamily. His cock was generating this divine series of sensations within her rectum at this point.

"Your clit, R. G., your clit!"

"Yeah, my clit . . ." she sighed again. This time her finger moved to her clit, caressing each side of it and she felt the tide beginning to rise within her.

"I can . . . feel myself . . ." she gasped.

"Feel what baby?"

"Cummin'! I feel IT!"

"Me too!" Milo responded as he quickened his pace.

THUMP-THUMP-THUMP! The staccato sound resounded in the room as his balls slapped against Argie's ass.

Argie matched that sound with grunts of her own, "Ugh, ugh, ugh!"

Milo felt his balls tightening up and fucked into her as hard and as fast as he could.

"Cumming, baby!" Milo shouted. "Gonna cum in your ass!"

Argie's moan turned into a low wail and her body convulsed as a tidal wave crashed down upon her. Her hand left her clit and pussy. She feveredly rubbed her ass against Milo, and reached for his closest hand and squeezed it as she lost her sight and only felt the unbelievable sensual sensations bombarding her system.

She fell asleep, still in the throes of her afterglow. Milo held her tightly against him and soon joined her in slumber land.

Argie was the first to awaken. The alarm-clock next to the bed said it was four AM.

'My God, John will kill me,' was her first thought. 'Fuck him,' was her second, and she lay back and snuggled up to Milo once more.

Thirty-five minutes later, Milo woke and promptly shook Argie's shoulder.

"I'm awake, I'm awake," she sighed.

"It's really late," he said softly. "I'm really sorry; I didn't mean to get you into any trouble."

"There won't be any trouble. I caught the bastard screwing around. He has no say in what I do anymore."

"I'm sorry," he offered and she thought him sweet for saying it.

Argie kissed him, ignoring the morning breath she tasted on her swirling tongue. 'I didn't brush either and if he can stand me I can take him,' she chided herself.

As she slipped her breasts back into her bra, she turned to Milo and said, "I want your phone number. We have to do this again, and soon. All right sugar?"

Milo was elated. "Sure, and give me yours too."

He wrote his number down, got hers in return and handed Argie a scrap of paper with his number.

"I'll call you tomorrow," she said.

"Call me tonight. We'll talk dirty and get one another off over the phone.'

She giggled and slapped his arm, then said, "Okay. About nine, that all right with you?"

Sure," he said. "Oh, R. G.?"

"Yes, Milo?"

"Wanna give it one last suck before ya go?"

She was down on her knees instantly; she sucked so hard he had to push her away.

"Sorry, it's kinda sore, ya know?"

She licked her lips, and with regret in her tone said, "I did that, didn't I?"

"Yeah, but think about your ass, it'll be sore later too."

"Milo?"

"Yeah?"

Thanks for fucking my brains out."

"You're welcome, R. G."

*****

He drove her back to retrieve her car. When Argie walked in her front door it was five-thirty-two. John was snoring on the couch. She didn't give him a second glance, but went into the bedroom and climbed into bed, giggling quietly as she felt Milo's semen oozing out of her asshole and onto the satin sheets of the bed.

12