John and Cheryl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,686 Followers

I arrived and the door opened as I approached. Ed stood there, grinning from ear to ear. "Hello, gorgeous. Ready for some fun?" I just stared at him. "C'mon, lighten up. You're going to have fun tonight. You'll get fucked like I bet you never get from your hubby."

"For your edification, my husband is a very good lover -- better than all of you. So fuck off. You may be getting this body, but I will forever loath and despise every one of you."

He grinned. "Who gives a fuck?" He motioned toward the right and held up a condom. "Now get your ass in the den and take care of that guy in there. He's a big client and I promised him a little nookie if he stays with our company. If you don't play along, Tony will take it out on you first, and then I'll have him rough up Ted."

I glared at him and hesitated. I didn't want to do it with another stranger, basically whoring for the company. Then Tony came around the corner and smiled at me. Ed turned toward Tony and then back to me."C'mon, honey. You don't want to give Tony any reason to hurt you. He loves doing that." Tony's evil grin widened and he nodded.

I went into the den. Sitting there was a fairly young man for what I was expecting. He was probably my age, decent looking, and nervous; almost as nervous as I was, which actually relaxed me. I took stock of what was happening and decided to get this over with so I sauntered over giving him my best imitation of a model's hip wiggle. He stared at me hungrily. "Hi, I'm Cherry." I went with a fake name. It just popped into my head. I didn't want him to know my real one.

"Uh, hi, Cherry. I'm Matt." He shifted uncomfortably on the sofa.

I went to the small bar I saw there. "You need a drink?"

He raised up a glass of ice. "I need my scotch on the rocks refreshed."

I went to him and retrieved the glass. I walked to the bar and as I faced away from him I looked up, said a prayer, crossed myself, asked for the forgiveness of my family, and fixed him a new scotch on the rocks.

When I took it back to him I handed it over and then sat down next to him. "How are you tonight, Matt." As I crossed my legs I could see his eyes checking them out. They were one of my best assets.

"Uh, fine. I knew what Ed meant when he said he was bringing me here, but it's still a little surprising to be here with such a beautiful woman." He looked me over briefing. "You are very beautiful."

"Thank you." I felt better about this. He was not part of the group out to abuse me. However, he was taking advantage of the situation and that still pissed me off. I leaned over towards him. "It's the first time I've done this."

His eyes went wide and the surprise was obvious. "Mine, too. I've never done anything like this."

I stared into his eyes. No matter what happened, my blackmailers were going to make sure I fucked this guy, so I just moved right to it. "Shall we get right to it?" I pulled my dress straps off my shoulders and let them fall down my arms. My tits were almost on display, the dress barely being held up by them. Matt stared.

"Okay."

I stood and shrugged my shoulders and then my hips and my dress pooled around my feet. I was naked. Matt stared. "You are fucking gorgeous."

"Thank you." At least he was appreciative. He stood and took me into his arms. I knew it was coming, but I had not kissed anyone but my husband since we were married so I turned my head when he tried and he pulled back.

"Sorry, not allowed?"

I shook my head. "Boundaries, you know?" He nodded. "But there are other parts of me you can kiss." I lifted my tits up and he smiled and stared at them. The nipples were hard. He immediately leaned over and sucked first the left and then the right. It felt good, but I was trying to keep a distance, so I pulled him off them. "Take off your clothes and sit on the couch."

Matt stripped quickly and displayed an average, but nice cock. I waited for him to sit and then unwrapped the condom and put it on him. I crawled up over him get this over with quick. He put his hands around me and grabbed my ass as he went back to sucking on my tits. I reached down and grabbed his cock. I centered it on my pussy and rubbed the head back and forth, hoping to pick up some moisture. As I did that and he slurped on my tits, I managed to get wet enough to feel like I could take him. I started lowering myself down on him and he groaned. I was wet enough now so I dropped down on him and started fucking him. He just held my hips and helped me move up and down. He stared at my body, taking in all the parts as I bounced on him.

"God, you are so fucking good."

I took the complement, but he probably would have said that no matter what I did. I wasn't doing much but I was a new woman to him and men seem to love what they call 'getting some strange'. In any case, I concentrated on making him cum quickly. He did. After only about three minutes he started bucking and I knew he was going to cum. He pulled me in and buried his face in my neck as he pumped hard up against me. He came inside the condom and I waited for him to be finished. When he was done, I sat on him for a few more seconds, letting him recover. Then I leaned back and he looked up.

"That was fast, but good."

I smiled. "Yes, it was. Now, I need to go get cleaned up." I lifted myself up and removed the condom. I grabbed a Kleenex from a box on the side table and wiped myself off, then wrapped it around the condom. I stood up, deposited the trash into the trash bin, and pulled my dress up over my hips and then my tits. Matt still sat there, watching. Men were such voyeurs. Even my John loved to watch me. Shit! Thinking that brought tears to my eyes, but I fought them back and walked out. When I got the hallway, Ed and Tony were there.

"Good job, baby." Ed chuckled as he said that. "Now Tony will take you out to the garage while I get rid of Matt."

Fuck! Not Tony! That guy was such an ass and I hated him. He took my arm and, holding it tightly, pulled me through the kitchen and out the door to the garage. I entered a scene I had not expected. The garage had no windows that were uncovered. There was a couch, a very odd chair, a pommel horse, that had Jenny tied over it, her bare ass and sex visible from my angle, and there were other implements hung on the wall that I didn't recognize, but were obviously for rough sex play. When we got there I jerked my arm away from him.

Tony chuckled when I stopped short. "Not your normal garage implements, eh?"

I saw Jenny's head raise up as she tried to see us. "Tony? Please, Tony, I need some relief. Please, baby, fuck me."

Tony turned toward me and grinned. "She's very demanding for a slut, isn't she?" I had no idea how to answer that question. Then Ed came up behind us and pushed us the rest of the way into the garage. He closed the garage door.

"Okay, Matt's gone." He patted me on the ass and it gave me the willies. "I think we made a good sale there, Cheryl. You were quite the little whore for us. Do you want to see the video?" I stared at him. I should have known they would film it. "You look very convincing in that video. There's no doubt from viewing it that you really wanted to fuck him and enjoyed it. No backing out now, eh?" I didn't say a word. "Just one more lesson now. You will get behind Jenny and eat her pussy and ass until she cums. Once you've learned that lesson, Tony and I will fuck you and fill you with cum, and then you can go home to hubby and the kids." He grinned again, patted me on the ass, and I wanted to rip his balls off. "Well, show me what you can do with Jenny."

I stared. I was able to get through the thing with Matt, but this was different. He wanted me to appear to be willing to have sex with another woman, something I had never wanted to do or desired. The last time she tried to sit on my face, I was so disgusted I almost lost lunch. I walked over toward her.

"Dress off, first."

I dropped my dress and walked up behind Jenny. As I studied her ass and pussy, wondering how I was going to get through this, I saw a naked Tony move in front of her and offer her his dick. She immediately started slurping on it. Fuck! I leaned over and took a second to steel myself for this. She smelled excited, but different from me. I leaned over, closed my eyes, and tentatively kissed her on her left ass cheek. She moaned and I opened my eyes again. I looked at her crinkled little star and her slit. Her pussy was wet and blood engorged. I knew that look. I was checking it out when suddenly Ed grabbed me by the hair and shoved my face into her ass crack. "Get to work, slut!"

I resisted Ed pushing me into Jenny's ass and he held me there for a few seconds before letting me back up. I took a breath and then, swallowing my pride and my disgust, leaned over and licked at her slit. She groaned around Tony's dick. I knew the equipment and where everything was, so I gulped back the bile I felt in my throat and licked down where I knew her clit would be. I could feel her tremble at my touch and I knew I could make her cum quick. Then Ed took that moment to search out the entrance to my pussy with his dick. I tried to maintain concentration and was licking on Jenny's clit when Ed started pounding into me, pushing my entire face into her crotch. I just kept working on Jenny. It only took another minute and she had a major orgasm. She must have been waiting for awhile. I made sure she was through most of it and pulled my face away. I wiped my face with my hand, trying to get all remnants of her wetness off my face. I was now holding myself up over her ass while Ed fucked me. He came rather quickly.

As soon as he was done, Ed pulled out and I could feel his cum running down my leg. I started to stand up, but he held me bent over. "Your turn, Tony."

"Outstanding." Tony pulled his dick out of Jenny's mouth and came around behind me. I waited for him to fuck me. He lined his dick up and fucked me hard, grabbing my hips and jerking them back onto his dick. He really was more about the violent action than the actual sex. He fucked me and fucked me and fucked me. Finally, after about 10 minutes, he pulled out and I could feel the spurts of cum hitting my ass and pussy as he tried to cover it with his spunk. I finally stood up and my back and legs were hurting.

"Now put your hands on the couch and bend over it." Ed commanded me from alongside Jenny. He was untying her. Jenny stood up and stretched. She looked very uncomfortable. Ed looked at her and pointed to me. "Now clean up this slut so she can put her dress on."

Jenny smiled. "She wasn't great, but she's getting better at eating pussy." I flinched at that, and again when I felt her tongue licking the combined spunk off my ass and pussy. She was good at it and swiped over my clit several times, but Ed stopped her.

"Don't' give her an orgasm. I think she's been holding back all night, trying to deny herself a good time. Let her go home frustrated and see if hubby is up to snuff."

I glared at him as I stood up. "He's better than you fuckers!"

Tony grabbed me by the throat. "Listen up, bitch. You'd better stow that attitude or I'll have to demonstrate my powers on one of your family. Got it?"

I gulped when he eased up on my throat enough to let me speak and I croaked my answer. "Yeah, I got it."

They let me go and I dressed and drove to Meryl's. I told her what had happened in general terms and then she and I got drunk again. By the time I got home it was 2:30 and I hadn't showered after sex with three men and a woman. I needed to shower. I smelled like -- well, a whore. I had to face the fact that after what I did tonight with that customer that I was playing the role of a whore. I went to our one guest bedroom with a shower and stripped. I got into the shower when it hit me. I sat in the shower for 15 minutes crying, trying to reconcile what was happening to me with the person I was just two weeks ago. My life had been idyllic at that point. Then I had thought that my husband was cheating on me and had started treating him badly. The next day I found out that he had not and now I was the one not only cheating, but whoring as well. I had to find a way out. I still had hope for that, but there was no idea that came to mind on how to do so.

I got out of the shower and walked into the guest bedroom. I was shocked to see that John was sitting there. I wondered if he had checked my panties. There may be nothing incriminating there, but I couldn't be sure. I hadn't put them on until I got to Meryl's. "Oh! John! What are doing up? Did I wake you?" I tried to sound normal, but it was difficult since I was a little drunk.

"I heard you get in the shower and I couldn't sleep tonight. Come to bed, honey. You don't have to sleep in here."

I hesitated. "Okay, sure."

I picked up my clothes and we walked into our bedroom. I put my clothes in the hamper making sure my panties were on the bottom of the pile and crawled into bed. John snuggled up against me. I tensed up in a reaction to the rest of my night and he moved away. Shit! I could use some comfort right now and I pushed him away. Sleep came slowly.

The next morning after sleeping pretty soundly, I tried get up without waking John, but failed.

"I'm awake."

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you."

"Not a problem. So, did you have a good time last night?"

"It was okay." I was quickly thinking of how to deflect this conversation.

"For just being okay, you were out pretty late."

"I just couldn't get away from those ladies. They can really drink."

"Yeah? Where did you guys go?"

"Just a couple of bars downtown."

"When I heard the shower, I thought maybe something was wrong."

"No, I was just around too many smokers last night. There was a patio and smoking area outside one of the bars and a couple of the ladies smoke so we spent a lot of time out there. My hair smelled like smoke and I couldn't take it." I hope that would put him off.

"Okay. Well, I'm going to take a shower and get ready for another day. Natalie has a soccer game at 11."

"Okay." I got the hell out of there before he asked more questions.

The next week my whoring alter-ego had the week off as everyone was out of town. I used it to try to act normal with my family, but it wasn't easy. That Friday, John and I went out. I could tell he was horny and so was I. I hadn't had really normal sex in quite a while, and I was not having orgasms with the assholes. But I also hadn't been tested and had been fucked bareback by four guys. I was terribly afraid I had been given something. I realized that I should definitely see a doctor. In the meantime, John was being his normal attentive and damnably seductive self. I could see he was so in love with me that I wondered how I could ever suspect him of an affair. Shit, he didn't even look when a beautiful woman dressed in a sexy black dress walked by. All he had eyes for were me. I had to throw him a bone. Like most men, he loved blowjobs, but we didn't have sex where I usually blew him to completion. Normally, we worked each other up orally, but had regular sex before he came. I decided that I would give him this and hope for the best. It would keep him from fucking me and I could satiate his desires for a while.

So after we got home and he put on some slow dance music, I put my plan in action. He knew I loved the slow dance and slow warm up to sex, but I figured I could say I was getting my period and blow him. So I did. He was amazed and I even talked dirty to him. He loved it and I almost cried at how trusting he was. He and I had always had such a solid marriage and now it was in shambles. What the hell was I going to do?

Over the next week, John started to question our lack of sex. I was almost frantic wracking my brain for some way to get out of what was going on without damaging my marriage, my family, embarrassing my family and friends, and being able to live a normal life. I loved John more than ever. He was a good husband, a terrific father, and loved me more than I deserved. I had to find a way out. The one good thing I did was that I made sure I was tested and after a couple of days the doctor said I was clean. I was going to fuck John at least one last time.

When he came in the door, I called his cell and told him I was lying naked on the bed with the whipped cream. We had tried this once before and except for it melting so fast and running, it was fun.

When he showed up, I knew by his eyes and the bulge in his pants that he was ready.

"Hungry?" I teased him, opening and closing my legs, the whipped cream melting and running down over my well heated pussy. I wanted him so bad.

"Ravenous."

"Mmmm, good."

He licked it off my pussy, cleaned my tits, and then went back down on me. He was gentle and loving, but still demanding. He was amazing. He licked and sucked on my pussy until I screamed his name. I had to scream his name. He was the one man in my life who was good and pure. He was the love and rock of my life. Unfortunately, it was all going to go away, so I had to enjoy this. I had to make this a really good session. After he finished eating me he rose up and started to wipe his face off with the back of his hand. I stopped him. I kissed him hard, savoring probably the last good sex we would have together. I licked around his mouth, cleaning off the remnants of the whipped cream and my juices. When I leaned back he stared at me for a second, noting that I had never done that before. I grinned. "I love the way I taste on your face."

He grinned back. "Me, too."

I lay back told him to fuck me. He did. We hadn't had sex in four weeks and there was no way he was not going to do that given the chance.

After he filled me up, cumming long and hard, I lay back and groaned. "Oh, god, I really needed that."

"Me, too. All you had to do was ask."

I tried not to look sad, but he was watching me carefully. I was ashamed at what was going on, but only saw one way out. I just had to wait for the right moment.

Chapter 4

Over the next two weeks, I tried to maintain my normal regimen and tried to stay with my family, but I found myself staring at them. It was as if I was taking mental pictures of them, trying to remember them as they were; as they had been before the truth came out. The future looked dark and bleak for me, so these days were becoming bittersweet for me. The kids looked at me strangely as I kept tearing up at the slightest nicety they performed. I kissed them more and Ted started to complain about getting to class at school with a 'mommy mark' (the remains of some lipstick after kissing him). I almost cried when he told me that, just loving the way he said it with mock seriousness, but never denying me the chance to kiss him goodbye. It was as if he could tell that something serious was going on.

The one new thing that occurred was that now I was up to 5 regular men. Ed had taken me out to Fred Williamson's house. He was the COO of John's company! The last time we were there it was Fred, Ed, Bob, Tony, and the man they called Doc. They took turns restraining me in different apparatus in Fred's basement 'playroom', also known as a dungeon. They fucked my mouth, my pussy, and played with my ass. Tony slapped me around and bruised my tits enough that I couldn't show them to John. I was now hiding my actions AND my body from my family.

My time was coming finally. Things would come to a head soon and it was sooner than I thought. One day Ed called and told me that I was going to entertain them on Saturday afternoon. Then, I would have to do it again on Monday. He said that everyone would be there on Monday, so I was to be on my best behavior. That meant that I could put my plan in action. Of the three things that I wanted to do, protect my family, save my marriage, and get away from these assholes, I knew that I could do only two. I would be able to do that on Monday, if I could just get there, and things would work out for me. My family may not believe that it was necessary, but this was going to be the only way.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,686 Followers