John and Cheryl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,672 Followers

Saturday was a beautiful day and John, loving soul that he was, made sure the kids were up and fed as I procrastinated getting ready. He was leaving early to go over to a friend's house to watch a football game. It was perfect timing for me. He kissed me goodbye and left. I immediately got the kids together and took them to Meryl's. She had agreed to watch them this afternoon. I drove to Fred's house and was greeted by just Fred and Ed. They decided that the best way to get to me was to spit roast me and call me dirty names. I just shut them out and went through the motions. I was getting good at shutting them out of my head. I could almost believe that it wasn't me participating in these nasty acts. I could almost put myself in a trancelike state while it was happening , but now I was ready to stop it. About halfway to their first orgasm, Tony and the Doc showed up and joined in. They ripped my blouse and cut my bra off while I was being spit roasted. They all jacked off over me when they were ready to cum, covering my nice skirt with their spunk. Fuck! Assholes! I had to get home in this outfit!

Ed reiterated that I was to be on time Monday for the full group. I had to be rested and ready. He said it with a sneer and nasty grin. I hated the fucker. He would get what he deserved on Monday. I just gave him my best non-committal face and nodded. He pushed me out the door and I left.

I sped over to Meryl's as fast as I could. It was getting late and I was going to be late getting home. I called ahead and told her to have the children ready. When I got there, she had them waiting outside. They got in and paid my appearance no mind at all. They just chattered along about how great Aunt Meryl was and what she did with them.

I arrived home, rushed into the house, parked the kids in front of the TV, and hopped into the shower. Unfortunately, I left my clothes on the floor next to the bed. I was just finishing my shower when I heard the bathroom door. I closed my eyes and prayed that it might one of the kids, but the voice I heard was John's.

At first he sounded concerned. "Cheryl, are you okay?"

I stood up from where I was in the corner of the shower. I had been thinking so hard about how fucked up my life was that I had forgotten that I was in a hurry. I had been lost in thought again. "Everything's fine. I'm just getting cleaned up." I almost choked on that answer.

"Cheryl, your clothes are a mess. Were you attacked? Is everything okay?" He was concerned that I had been raped. I had, for several weeks now, physically and mentally. I just couldn't tell him that or things would escalate out of my control.

He started to open the shower door, but I held it closed. "I'm fine. There's nothing wrong."

He stared at me through the glass. "Nothing happened? Your clothes are a disaster!"

"Oh." Fuck he found them and checked them out. "Sorry."

"Sorry? Your clothes make it look like you've either been raped or in a gang bang and all you can say is sorry? How about an explanation?"

I finished my shower and took my time. He was going to find out on Monday anyway. I could finally stop hiding everything. I would tell him all of it in the letter I had prepared to leave him in the safe.

I stepped out of the bathroom and I could see the anger in his face. It scared me a little. I looked towards my clothes.

"Yes, your clothes are a mess." He was cold and accusatory.

Fuck it. I would just have to bluff my way through and then take care of those assholes. "Yeah, I'll just toss them." I picked up the complete pile and walked over and dropped them into the trash can. I tried to act nonchalant and he seemed to believe it, but I was a mess inside. I could feel the anger coming off him.

He followed me. "So tell me, Cheryl, how many men does it take to cover your skirt with that much spunk?" God, he was angry, as he had a right to be, discovering spunk on his wife's skirt. I just hadn't expected such vitriol this afternoon. I was hoping to hold this conversation off until after Monday and my plan had been executed.

I cringed inside and my breathing increased, but I continued my current plan. I didn't say anything and moved to my dresser.

"Not going to answer my question? Why? What's the matter? You can leave your kids with your sister while you are slutting around and having a gang bang, but you can't tell your husband how many guys you fucked and sucked?"

I searched for the panties and bra I wanted, ignoring the question, trying not to burst into tears. I wanted his protection, I wanted him to hold me and tell me everything was going to work out, I wanted to confess everything -- but I didn't. I had to continue the plan. I had to take care of this without his interference. If he got involved, I was afraid we would both go down. He walked up behind me and ripped my towel off. It spun me a little and I knew that he could plainly see the bruises on my tits and thighs. I just let him look. There was nothing else to do. The truth was going to come out. He stared at me with incredulity. I teared up at doing this to such a good man. I slowly took the towel back.

"You are bruised and your clothes are a mess. Are you telling me that this was not rape?"

I stared down into the underwear drawer, not trusting my emotions to look up at him. "No, it was not rape." I had to put him off.

"Whore!" John shouted that at me and left the room. I sat back on the bed and started crying. He was a good father, a good husband, and deserved better. Well, maybe after this weekend, he would get it. I just knew that it was not going to be from me.

I got dressed and went to the bathroom to dab my eyes and tried to stop crying. I put some things into a bag and went downstairs. This was it. I looked toward the deck, where John was drinking a beer. I knew there was nothing to be gained by talking to him. I looked at him wistfully, wishing I could explain everything now, but until these guys were taken care of, John would only make things worse. Tears tried to come again as I realized I would never again be his wife and the mother of his children. I had only one thought now. Protect them from Tony and the others. My one goal in life was to at least make sure my family didn't have to deal with those assholes.

I looked at the kids and over to the front door. Once I walked out that door, our life together would be over. I asked the kids if they wanted to go on a little adventure. They were excited and we all went out to my car and piled in.

I took them to a nice hotel with an indoor pool. I checked in and took them down to the pool, remaining dressed myself. I couldn't even wear a bathing suit without the bruises around my thighs showing.

John called my cell a couple of times, but I didn't answer. There were no answers that I could give him. I just wanted to spend Saturday night and Sunday with my children, probably for the last time. I was going to handle this problem and I would not be with them for a long time. I watched them play in the pool. They were so carefree, completely oblivious to the terrible world out there. I just hoped that when everything came out that they could continue to be the innocent children they were now. It was probably a false hope, but it was my only hope.

Finally, after the kids were ready for bed, I let Natalie call her father. He at least deserved to hear that they were okay. We dialed the number and Natalie held the phone for a couple of seconds. Finally, she spoke.

"Daddy, are you there?" John said something to her.

"We are in a really nice hotel. Mommy said we could stay here for a while. I think it's cool. When are you coming daddy?" I had told the kids that this was a weekend of our own, but Natalie was her father's little angel and he doted on her. She wanted him along.

John was talking to her and she turned and handed the phone to me. "Mommy?" Fuck! I didn't really know what to say to him.

"Yes?"

"Where are you?" He was angry, as any decent father would be.

"In a hotel."

"Which one?"

"I'm not going to tell you."

"Why did you take the kids? You know they will have to come back to go to school. They need to be in their home." I could feel his anger seething under his attempt to control his words.

"They are my kids, too. I'll take them if I want." I had to act strong, but I was still surprised by John's outburst.

"You fucking slut. You don't deserve them and you know it. You should just let me have them, we can get a divorce, and then you will be free to fuck all those assholes that seem so important to you now."

I guess I shouldn't have been so surprised. John had every right to be pissed. He comes home and finds his wife's clothes covered in spunk from a supposed gang bang, she refuses to talk to him, and then she takes his kids. It was a mess with only one conclusion. I tried to convey my pain and sorrow in the last words I might ever speak to John. "I'm so sorry. I love you." I hung up before I heard anything else from John, holding back my tears in front of my kids.

On Sunday, I let the kids order room service, something we had never done before, and then play in the pool some more. Natalie was already getting a sixth sense about relationships. At one point she came over to where I was sitting in a poolside chair staring at my little angels and sat next to me.

"Mommy, how come you and daddy are angry with each other?"

Shit. Out of the mouths of babes. "Well, honey, I did something I shouldn't have and I have to go away for awhile. Daddy doesn't like that. But I will take you guys home in a little while and you can be with your daddy."

"What did you do? I want both of you."

"It's just something between adults that you will find out about some day, honey. Daddy and I will discuss it and see what we can do, okay?" I had to put her off. I hated lying to my daughter, but she was too damn good at picking up on things.

"Okay." That seemed to mollify her.

I ignored the phone calls from John and finally took the kids home at about 4pm. We pulled up to the curb and the kids had been at the front door for a couple of minutes when John pulled into the driveway. The kids had sat down on the stairs to wait for John. I stayed in the car. When they saw that he had pulled into the driveway, Natalie ran to her father and I watched her embrace him. He hugged her tightly and I could see that he would take good care of her while I was gone. He looked over at me and I nodded my goodbye and pulled away. I hoped they could all forgive me in their hearts one day and remember the good times we had.

Chapter 5

The next day was the fateful Monday. I waited until John had taken the kids to school and gone to work to go back to the house. I went immediately to our bedroom and opened the safe we had in the closet. I took out the gun we had in the safe and put the envelope that I had prepared for John in there. It had the videos that Ed had sent on a small thumb drive and the letter that I wrote to John. It was the best I could do to tell him anything about what was about to happen. I made sure to load the gun and thanked John once again for teaching me about handguns. I was going to put it to good use.

I showed up at Fred's house dressed in a shitty sundress with nothing else on underneath. It was my standard procedure. They always chastised me if I wore any underwear. They were all there already and we started immediately. They seemed to love doing the same things with no real variation. Ed always wanted me to suck his dick while Fred fucked me. Then they would move me to the rack for Tony to take advantage of the situation. Bob and the Doc seemed to delight in watching and then fucking me or having me suck them for just a couple of minutes before they would spurt all over me. Between these five, Doc and Bob seemed the most interested in getting off. The other three were more in it for the power trip. Tony, of course, was the serial abuser. He loved nothing more than hurting me and that just made him more excited. In this session, he even hit me harder than he should have, this time in the face, and I could feel the blood seeping from my eyebrow over my left eye. I also knew my eye would probably be black. The others chastised him for it, but I knew why he did it. I was so in the zone today, thinking about shooting these fuckers, that I just glared at him and gave him no satisfaction by reacting to his normal abuse. He finally hit me hard enough to do that damage, shoved his worthless dick up me, filled my pussy with his cum, and then he let me down while they went to get some drinks. As they usually did when they left to get some drinks, they left me alone in the dungeon to recuperate and, most likely in their minds, think about how they had complete control over me. Today, however, I crawled over to my dress and purse, readying myself for when they all entered. I had made sure to place them far away from the door so that they all had to completely enter the room to get near me. I was hoping nobody stayed behind, but if so, when they came running to see what was going on, I'd get them.

I was trembling and shaking as I took out the gun, flicked off the safety, and checked for a round in the chamber. This model held 13 rounds in the clip and I was going to use them all on these fuckers. I took a deep breath and steadied myself for what I had to do. I had never in my life shot at a living thing.

Finally, after a few minutes they all came back down to find me sitting over on the far side of the room. I had my purse in my lap with the gun under it. They were laughing and spurring each other on as misogynistic assholes always do. Once they started coming back in, I waited until someone got within a few feet of me. It was Ed, the most deserving, since he set this all up.

I smiled at him and steeled myself for what was coming. "Ed, you fucker, I'm going to give you what you deserve."

The smile that he started to put on his face faded as I stood and the gun came clear of my purse. I jerked it up and started firing. Time seemed to slow down and they all froze as the first round hit Ed. They came to life as I started firing at everyone and I just shot at any moving masses. I didn't care who it was or where they were. By the time I had fired many rounds, they were all on the ground. I was finally able to breathe again and I sat down and looked at the mess I had made. The first round had hit Ed in the chest and I think he was already dead. Bob had been hit in the stomach and was groaning like a fucking wimp. Fred was lying on his back and I don't know where I hit him but he appeared to be dead already. The Doc was hit in a couple of non-fatal places as he seemed to be trying to crawl out the door. Finally, I saw Tony and his eyes were big as he held his shoulder and side. I had hit him twice.

Tony looked up at me. "You fucking bitch!"

I walked over to him. "Tony, you fucking pig. You deserve to be fucked up for the rest of your life, but I can't let you live. You might hurt somebody else." I pointed the gun at his head and he started to duck, but I shot him in the head and the bullet blasted through it, leaving a mess on the other side. I spit on his fucking corpse.

I walked over to the Doc. He was halfway outside the door. I leveled the gun at him. "Doc, you are going to die, so you might as well stop trying to crawl out of here."

He stopped and turned to me. "Please, I only did it because Fred made me. I really like you."

"Bastard." I spit on him, too. "You deserve this just as much as everyone else. Fuck you." I pulled the trigger and shot him in the head, too. I guess I was lucky I had another round left, because I was already having problems handling the gun. It was getting heavier and my hand was starting to shake.

I looked around the room. Everyone was dead or dying. I felt elated and sad at the same time. I had killed these nasty fuckers, but I had irrevocably changed my life and that of my family.

I walked over and put on my dress. Then I walked upstairs to call the cops. By the time I got through to them on 911, my entire body started shaking and trembling. I could barely tell the woman on the other end where I was. When I told her that five men had been shot, she immediately got to work. I hung up and sat there trying to calm my body. I had the adrenalin shakes so bad I could barely sit on the chair and the impact of what I had just done was sinking in. Finally, I heard sirens and I walked to the front door. I opened it and walked outside. I looked down. I had some blood on me, and was still bleeding lightly from over my left eyebrow. I walked out and the cops were confused when they saw me. They didn't know if I was injured or the perpetrator. I told the nearest cop that I just shot five men and they were in the basement dungeon. He immediately took control of me and handcuffed me. The others ran into the house and two ambulances pulled up. The cops came outside and I could see them telling the ambulances that medical treatment was not going to be needed. I just smiled. I got those fuckers!

Over the next couple of hours, I was booked, allowed to clean up a little, a doctor closed the cut over my left eye and told me I also had a slight left shoulder separation, and finally, they put me into some sort of orange jumpsuit. I was placed into a cell and the police asked me for my story.

I told them just a little of it and requested that they call my husband. I figured I could at least count on him to make sure I had a good lawyer. He would divorce me, but would make sure I was defended.

The police left me alone and I waited for John to show up. I was dreading this part.

To be continued...

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,672 Followers