John and Christyne

Story Info
John decides to take their online love to the next level.
1k words
4.17
15.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was a man of man of well thought out decisions, a man of planned executions. Which is why he thought he was going crazy when he decided to meet his online lover for the first time after she merely questioned the idea. He sat on the train, shifting his weight several times before finding a comfortable possition. He looked at his watch and counted the minutes until his scheduled arrival.

Christyne had captured his heart one night while he decided to enter one of those online chats that his friends kept telling him about. He was nervous and didn't exactly know what to do or say. He stayed kinda quiet and pretty much read what others were typing, watching as some paired off and went private, wondering what they talked about when they left the main room. Then she entered.

John saw her name pop up on the list and saw that she only said hello before becoming quiet. Probably just watching the action he thought to himself. He was surprised to find that someone was asking him a question. He was even more surprised when he read who had typed it. Christyne was asking him if he wanted to talk. Soon, she asked if he wanted to private.

They continued talking till four in the morning, discovering that this was both their first night in a chat room. They were both just getting over a relationship and they lived about 4 hours apart. She was older than him by three years yet they both liked the same thing, and got along great. Soon they were emailing each other everyday and chatting at all hours of the night. Three months had passed and then she asked him if he would ever like to meet. Without hesitating he said yes. They agreed that her place would be the best, she lived in a rather secluded place and would provide a more uninterruptable place to be. She would pick him up from the train station and he would stay at her place.

His thoughts were jarred to the present day when he felt the train applying the brakes. The conductor came over the intercom and announced their arrival at the St. Timothy station. John glanced at his watch and noted with some degree of dissapointment that their arrival time was a few minutes past.

Christyne was standing on the platform waiting for her Knight to step off of the train. As she looked through the crowd of passengers disembarking, she felt someone watching her. She saw him, standing off to the side, smiling. She ran to him where he swept her up in his strong arms and hugged her tightly. Their lips embraced and they kissed like lovers who hadn't seen each other in a long time.

She led him to her car and were soon off to her place, talking, smiling, and wanting. She was soon unlocking her front door in a matter of minutes. As soon as she had, he pulled her close to her and kissed her again. They kissed passionately and didn't care about the dinner plans that they had made for his arrival. They wanted each other, needed each other. Their hunger consuming each other.

They reached for each others clothes and quickly tore them off of each others heated bodies. John quickly began cupping her breasts while she reached for his length, stroking him. He moaned into her mouth as their tongues entwined. With one arm he held her, his other traveled down from her breasts to her moistening petals where his fingers began pulling at them.

Somehow they made it to her bedroom where he lay her down, pushing one, then two fingers into her. She ran her fingers through his thick dark hair and began pushing his kissing lips downward until they met her twin mounds. John licked and nibbled at her nipples, until they became hard and pointed. He heard her moans of pleasure and proceeded to leave a trail of kisses down her body, licking her navel as he past it. Soon he was licking her wetness, watching his fingers as they penetrated her, watching her juices flow more abundantly. He lowered his lips to her and kissed her, licking her juices.

"Oh yes, don't stop...oh God yessss....." she cried. Her hips were bucking as his mouth continued its onslaught. She shuddered as she released her juices into his mouth, screaming at the top of her lungs how good it felt.

John smiled at her and slowly straddled her, his length pointing at her moist entrance. He watched as she took hold of him and stroked him for a few seconds before guiding him into her. Slowly he penetrated her, pushing himself into her. As he filled her, she moaned yet again. Her moans sweet music to his ears. Slowly their rhythm picked up pace as he slammed his rod in and out of her. She reached up and ran her hands over his hard chest, his muscles rippling with desire. Everynow and then he would bend down and kiss her lips or one of her nipples.

Christyne soon pushed him off, making him lie on his back. She smiled devilishly as she mounted him. She straddled him, and guided him into her warm tunnel again, feeling him fill her up. She began to bounce on top of him, forcing his length in and out of her. She loved the feel of his hands on her bouncing breasts, cupping them, squeezing them. Everynow and then she would stop bouncing and just grind her hips into his, reveling in the sensation of him inside her. She began to thrust herself harder onto him. Their moans of pleasure filled the room.

John began to thrust harder and felt Christyne begin to do the same. They were getting close and a few more thrusts was all it took to get them there. John grunted as he emptied himself into her warm tunnel while she grinded herself onto him. She shuddered as she came hard and then collapsed on top of him. She rested her head on his chest which rose and fell with each heavy breathe.

John wrapped an arm around her and with his other, pulled a sheet around them. They soon fell asleep in each others arms, not waking until early the next morning, where they realized just how in love they were.