John and Ellen Ch. 00: Prelude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His plan was simple; next Wednesday, he would go to the gym as usual, work out while looking at the brunette, and then head for the spa area, hopefully meeting her there as well. Along with the mandatory towel, he would be bringing a small bag of his shampoo and shower gel, just in case it was stolen from the showers while he relaxed in the spa, you know. He was quite proud of the bag. It was a fairly small bag with a chaotic pattern of dark spots on a tan background. Not very easy on the eyes if you looked too hard at it, but he had not chosen it for its looks, or rather, he had chosen it specifically for its looks; one of the spots aligned perfectly in size and position with the lens on his new camera. A quick cut with a sharp knife and some glue, and the bag was transformed into a portable hidden camera for the opportunistic voyeur.

Wednesday came, and all day at work, he hardly noticed all the fresh students in their tight pants walking between lectures. Normally, this was one of his most important arenas to look surreptitiously at the students' asses and tits as they went about their studies at the university.

Not today. Today, all he could see was the shape of the brunettes ass, the bounce of her tits as she jogged on the treadmill, the curve of her labia as she performed her usual Sun Salutation, or the rare glimpses he had gotten of her nipples as they tried to poke holes in her tank top when they hardened during her workout. The day dragged on and seemed to last forever, this evening could not come fast enough.

After work he ate dinner with the family and helped the kids with their homework as usual; tried to relax a bit on the couch before putting the kids to bed, but throughout it all the brunette lurked in the corner of his eye, like an almost seen person standing off to the side.

"Is everything OK, John?" The question didn't register with his brain right away.

"What? Oh, yeah, just a rough day at work, got a lot on my mind. Big project coming up soon."

He made some other excuses about feeling slightly off, placating his wife and telling her everything was as it should.

"I think I'll treat myself to a trip to the spa after my workout today, maybe a sauna and some quiet time will help me relax a bit."

Not too long after, he was in the car on his way to the gym, mentally going over his plan to capture the brunette on tape, thus taking the step from a closet voyeur to a full-fledged hidden cam artist.

He arrived at the gym a bit earlier than usual, and the brunette was nowhere to be seen. Rather than waiting somewhere just to pass time, he decided to start his warm-up and hope she would appear soon. When he got to the spinning bikes, he saw to his dismay that his favorite bike was taken, as was the next one, apparently a couple of newcomers working out together. They obviously had no consideration for his need to use that exact bike; both because he was a creature of habit to some extent, but not the least because it was directly behind the treadmill the brunette usually used. Loitering for a few minutes, feigning indecision, he soon realized they were going nowhere in a hurry, and he chose the third bike from the left, two places off from his expected prey.

Pretty soon he had his sweat towel and water bottle in place, seat adjusted just so, and started his spinning. As he pedaled away, he kept glancing over at the left-most treadmill, hoping to see the familiar curve of her ass soon. All the treadmills were empty so no luck there either; no other bouncing asses to pass the time.

A few minutes later she came walking around the corner from the stairs to the first floor where the changing rooms were. Was it just his imagination, or was there an extra bounce to her walk today? She approached the mills, slowing down while looking around as if searching for something. Her eyes swept past the other bikers and landed on John. He was looking forward at a faraway TV where some random comedy was running, and so he couldn't quite see her face. The comfort in knowing she would be there was enough for him for now, plenty of time to admire her ass later. Did she just smile to herself? John did a quick double take, his cock twitched in his shorts. She had smiled! And now she was coming his way! Rather than using her preferred treadmill, all the way to the left, she instead went for the third from the left; right in front of John. He couldn't believe his luck. Here she was, apparently choosing to do her workout right in front of him, even though the mill she usually used was free and available. John wondered what was going on, but quickly pushed the question to the back of his mind; she was starting up her running. Pretty soon he was lost in his daydream, half watching her tight ass and the sides of her tits bounce up and down in front of him, half seeing himself pulling her tights down to reveal what he knew must be a magnificent ass. He could almost smell her intoxicating aroma of sweat, musk and sweet pussy juices, imagining them dripping from her lips as he grabbed her hips and buried his cock in her tight ass while she screamed his name.

Shaking himself out of the daydream, he decided to spend his last couple of minutes of the cooldown getting a close look at her ass before doing his stretching routine on the mats. It looked as if something was different. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but having gotten to know her body and ass quite well, he sensed something was off. And then he saw it; usually he was able to see the faint outline of her panties as her spandex tights stretched across her ass. Today there was nothing; he could see no trace of anything other than smooth curves and moving muscle. Could she be working out with nothing underneath? It was difficult to tell because of the angle of his head, but he thought he saw a bit more definition to the curve of her labia as well, he could almost imagine seeing a small protrusion as her inner lips poked out, just a little. Deciding it was time to cool down a bit before his erection got painful, he stopped his bike, preparing to go to the mats. As it was, he was already a bit concerned his shorts had a wet spot from all the precum he could feel oozing out of his cock.

Walking slowly, albeit awkwardly, towel and flask in front to hide his obvious arousal, he made his way over to the mats around the corner, seeing he was alone there and breathing a small sigh of relief. At least he didn't have to worry about offending anyone with his tenting shorts.

John was by no means a porn star, just slightly above average, as if to counteract his otherwise very, very average life. His almost seven inches of rock hard cock pulsed slightly in time with his heartbeats, but he knew he would have a couple of minutes to cool off before she came to do her stretching as well.

He began his routine; doing his arms and shoulders first to be able to remain sitting while his cock deflated a bit. As he was about to switch to his back exercises to loosen up, she came sauntering in, chose a mat, and placed it directly in front of him, a little bit closer than usual. Coincidence? John thought so, not daring to hope she was choosing to give him a better view, but feeling not at all certain this wasn't exactly what she was doing.

As he did his various rolling and bending moves designed to loosen up his back, he could hear her moving around on her mat, sometimes breathing a bit heavy as she pushed herself to stretch. Once he heard a slight moan escape her lips, during a particularly painful stretch, he thought. He marveled at her voice; though he'd heard it before as she talked to other friends and regulars around the gym, there was a breathy quality to that moan; somewhere between pain and pleasure but not quite either. He could feel himself stiffen a bit again; apparently just her voice was enough to get him going now. He was glad he soon would have her tight body captured on film to help ease the tension when he got home, not that he needed it; his imagination had already seen him fucking her senseless half a dozen times already. He shamefully had to admit to himself he once imagined he was fucking her ass instead of Ellen's, just a couple of nights ago.

Coming up from his last back roll, he switched over to start on his legs, and in the process shifted his position slightly to be able to glance at her without shifting his head around too much, lest it cause her to see and realize what he was doing. She was doing her final leg stretches already, meaning she was about to start her Sun Salutation; his favorite part of it all. Anticipating the view as her spandex tights stretched and showed of every curve of her ass, he wondered what he would be seeing today, remembering the missing ridges her underwear usually made.

She stood up, stretched her arms toward the ceiling, or sun if you will, palms facing and fingers spread as he'd seen her do lots of times before. He took in her sloping curves, admiring her defined muscles and the hourglass figure, topped by the slight hint of her tits on either side. She started bending forward, and John's eyes traveled down her backside as her hands travelled towards the floor, his own stretches forgotten for the moment. Small wonder his tongue was still in his mouth, and not hanging out, he was so caught up in her moves.

As her fingers touched the floor, he swept his eyes across her ass, down the cleft between her cheeks, towards her pussy, expecting to see the now familiar shape of her labia straining against the fabric. What he saw was nothing familiar at all; she had continued her stretch towards the floor, pushing farther than usual. He could hear her otherwise controlled breathing growing a bit strained as she was pushing herself to go deeper. His eyes marveled at her pussy straining against the fabric. He could tell for sure that he was indeed seeing a small dent made by her inner lips poking out of her pussy. There was a shadow, almost too faint to be seen, as if the darker inner lips could almost be made out through the spandex. His eyes traveled the length of her pussy, and he marveled at the details he could make out; the crease in her skin as the outer lips bunched up slightly, the gentle slope of her clitoral hood, sitting right at the top of her pussy, and all the way at the top, the small, perfectly round pebble of what had to be a piercing. There was no doubt in his mind now; she did not have anything even remotely approaching underwear on. Without intending to, he started leaning forward, mesmerized by the idea of there being just a few scant millimeters of fabric between him and this glorious ass and pussy. Just in the nick of time, before his leaning became obvious, he reeled in his mind and sat back, wrenching his eyes away from her body before he either ripped her clothes off right then and there; or came involuntarily in his trousers where he sat. Forgetting about his pulsing, leaking, rock hard cock, he lay back and stared at the ceiling for a few seconds to cool down, careless of what state he was in.

All of a sudden, he snapped back to the present and remembered his predicament; he was laying flat on his back with his cock outlined for all the gym to see. Sitting back up a bit quicker than intended, he caught a glimpse of the brunettes head moving away from him, a definite smile playing on her lips. Immediately she started bending forward again, repeating the process; and John knew he couldn't take any more. He quickly got up, put the mat back on its peg in the wall, intending to splash some water in his face and cooling down before going upstairs to play the usual cat and mouse game at the machines.

As he got to the toilet, he inspected himself in the mirror, noting a flush to his face that had nothing to do with the workout he had done. His eyes roaming his body, he was actually quite pleased; his shirt was just tight enough to show some of the muscles of his upper body. By no means the body of a professional athlete or body builder, but still decent and obviously fit. The curves of his pecs and the hint of a six pack showed clearly as his eyes travelled down. As he got to his shorts, the clear outline his cock had presented was still present, though smaller and shrinking with each passing beat of his heart. What did not shrink was the clear and unmistakable wet spot where his precum had soaked through his trousers and shorts both. For some reason, her smile just seemed all the more promising, knowing she had most surely seen both the outline of his cock and the wet spot of his obvious arousal. Splashing some water in his face and hair, he adjusted his shirt to hang outside his shorts, just barely covering the stain, and made his way upstairs to the machines. If she was showing off, he was going to be looking until his eyes could take no more!

Midway through his second set on the ab-crunch, he saw her enter the area with the machines. The gym was now emptying out, with just over one and a half hour until closing time, not too many people were working out, and they were spread out among the machines. This would make it easier to follow her progress through her routine, though he was now slightly out of phase with her, still having one and a half set to finish on that machine. Rather than breaking off and potentially looking suspicious, he decided to instead speed up his last set and cut down on the break between sets. He knew it was going to hurt come morning, but he decided it would be worth it to spend more time looking at her today.

Hurrying to finish off his crunches, he looked around and spotted her on the bench press machine. This was of the kind where you would sit upright, pushing forward, so he could not sit right in front of her, instead opting for a machine directly to her right. He didn't even notice which machine it was, his eyes focused solely on her tits and profile. It was a machine he had used before, so rather than actually break away from her to identify it, he relied on his unconscious memories and starting whichever exercise it was. Something involving his arms, but most importantly; it was an upright machine, allowing him to see her as she worked out. He probably showed terrible form, but that was a minor concern to be ignored.

His eyes took in all of her body, from head to toes. Her hair slightly damp from sweating, a sheen to her smooth forehead. Dark brown, slightly pointed eyes, hinting at a remote Asian ancestor to complement her light tan skin. She had blushing cheeks, slightly pouting light red lips and a delicate pink tongue moistening them now and then. Feeling his cock hardening again, he let his eyes wander down her body, trying to imagine what her feet looked like, hidden as they were in pink and black training shoes. Going back up again, he admired her flat, taut stomach; and coming up to her chest he focused on her tits just as she reversed a thrust, her top slightly squashing her tits as her elbows followed the machine backwards. Like two small beacons, he clearly saw the outline of her nipples dimpling the fabric, almost as if she had stuffed a couple of peanuts down her bra. Except she probably wasn't wearing one, he decided; no straps were visible, and they seemed to move around a bit more than he was used to. He shifted in his seat to make his cock less obvious, and in the process he looked at her face again. She was leaning back slightly, eyes almost closed and a small smile gracing her delicate lips. She looked like she was pleased with herself for some reason. John suspected she was aware of his watching, and that his obvious arousal at her body made her feel pleased. Emboldened by this thought, John was even more determined to go through with his plan. He would get this vision on tape today!

They continued their routine as usual, and apart from her small smiles now and then, the only thing John noticed that made him certain she was toying with him, was her nipples; they were hard as small rocks all the time, pointing the way and hinting at what was going on. John followed her like a puppy reunited with a lost mother; it was a small wonder there was not a trace of drool following his path through the machines. His shirt was now completely unable to hide the wet spot in his shorts, no matter how far he drew it down.

The gym started quieting down, with only three quarters of an hour left until closing time, the last other member in their section finished off and went for the showers. John sensed they were almost done as well, and settled in on the final machine, the pull down. It was facing away from the brunette's final machine, but seeing as he was headed for the showers, it would be best not to go there sporting a full hard-on.

Just as he was finishing his first set, he heard a noise behind him and to the left. The brunette was passing him towards the showers, but she was early; by his estimation, she could only have done a little more than one set, if that.

"Oh, well" he thought, "she probably decided to head for the showers early." He was quite certain she had been getting aroused as well, judging from her firm nipples.

She went past him, a waft of smell hitting his nostrils; fresh sweat, a hint of something floral, maybe a scented soap or fabric softener, and a hint of something muskier. That smell triggered some primal response in his brain, and judging from his hardening cock, he guessed his brain had recognized it and made sure his body was prepared for action.

The brunette stopped. Instead of going for the showers as he expected, she put her flask and towel down, preparing the machine directly opposite John. It took him as moment to figure out which machine it was, having never used it himself. A few seconds later, he recognized it; the mockingly named yes/no-machine; reviled by everyone and anyone who knew anything about strength exercises. Why on earth would she be using that machine? Shaking his head slightly to himself, he thought he must have misjudged her; she apparently didn't know what she was doing if she used that machine.

Apparently she knew exactly what she was doing; having placed her towel on the seat, she put a fairly small amount of weight on the machine, pushed the paddles together and sat down. She was facing John, and as he remembered to look at her face rather than tits, he looked right into her eyes. She smiled a slow smile, her tongue peeking out between her lips just a bit to wet her lips. She winked mischievously at him and started opening her legs.

John died a little then and there. As her legs opened more and more, her eyes held him firmly, daring him to look down. It was almost as if someone had put a strobe light behind him, her eyes seemed to sparkle so much. Her smile deepened and she drew a deep breath, expanding her chest and pushing her tits out to strain against the fabric of her blue tank top. Knowing what he wanted to do, and suspecting she wanted it too, there was still something holding him back. He just couldn't look down and prove to her she had him hooked. By some unknown force of will, he held her eyes as the smile deepened, her eyes twinkled like stars, and her knees kept spreading. Just when he thought she would start closing them again, he saw a slight glimmer of reflection; her tights had been stretched so far they were becoming almost transparent, and her piercing had caught the light from the ceiling. His resolve broke; unable to help himself, he let his eyes wander down her body towards her pussy. Just as be shifted his focus from her alluring lips to her neck down towards the tits, he saw her break out a victorious smile as she closed her eyes and leaned her head back, almost as if to push her hard nipples at him.

For what seemed an hour, he took in her body, from her rock hard nipples, down her flat stomach to her belly button with its own little piercing dimpling the fabric; all the way down to a small tuft of hair, neatly trimmed to a small heart pointing towards her pierced clitoral hood. He could clearly see her lips were totally bare, with not a trace of hair on them. Her clit was poking out of its hood, engorged and glistening. Her inner lips were spread out like the petals of a wilting rose, all the way out to the sides, the entrance to her pussy clearly visible and obviously coated with her mixed sweat and juices. Sometime during his journey along her pussy she had shifted her weight without him noticing, and he could make out her perineum and the slight wrinkling surrounding her asshole. Just when he was beginning to lean forward to get a better look, she closed her legs slowly. He shifted his gaze up and saw that she was twirling one of her nipples between her thumb and index finger, and not being gentle about it either. She was biting her bottom lip, head arched back and eyes closed, and just as he was about to start south again, she sat up and winked at him again.