John and Ellen Ch. 00: Prelude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Show over, she quickly disengaged from the machine, picked up her towel and water flask, preparing to leave.

John was torn; what should he do? He loved his wife and had no intention of being unfaithful to her, but at the same time, this vision of a woman was playing at his deepest desires; repressed for years and starting to come back to life. He knew that as long as he remained passive, everything would work out; he could continue watching her and living out his fantasies in his mind before releasing the tension at home in bed with his wife. But if she acted on her, to him, obvious attraction to him; he was not so sure he would be able to hold back. Still battling with his inner demons and trying to decide what to do, he didn't register her movements. As if a fog was clearing his mind and eyes, he saw her leaning down to his ear; when had she gotten close to him?

"See you in the sauna..."

His resolve broke, but before he could reach out and grab her, intending to rip her clothes off and taking her right then and there, she was off towards the showers.

John got up as if he was stung by something, unconcerned with his painfully hard cock tenting his shorts and pointing forward and up like an arrow aimed right for her tight, warm ass. He almost ran towards the showers, luckily not meeting anyone and nearly ripping his clothes trying to undress as fast as possible. His shaking hands needed three tries to get the locker combination right. Once he'd gathered his fresh towel, bathing shorts and shower soap-bag, he almost slipped and fell twice on the tiles in his haste to get to the showers and the spa beyond. He was about to skip the shower and head straight for the sauna when his mental brakes finally kicked in and he slowed down.

"Think this through, John" He said to himself. "This is all innocent yet; you can look and she can show, but once you start touching, it gets dangerous." Grudgingly, he decided to take a cold shower before heading into the sauna. His mind was set; he would get his film, go home and release his tension down his wife's throat or up her ass, preferably both.

A few minutes later; bathing shorts on and camera rolling, he made his way into the sauna. On the left were the TV's, showing some football match or another. Facing one of them was a couple of reclining chairs, and in front of the other, a small lounge with a table for a small group to relax. To his right, three saunas sat next to each other, glass fronts facing the room and the TV's. In the middle of the room, next to a support column, a small yet deep pool bordered by rounded stones made up the last of the spa.

The leftmost sauna was of the roman kind; not too warm, but with a dense mist giving the illusion of sitting inside a hot cloud. The middle one was a new addition, having previously been another lounge; the gym had added an infrared sauna. Deceivingly cool, its infrared bulbs heated the muscles as if from within, supposedly ideal for some additional stretching. The final sauna was of the traditional Finnish type; baking hot and with the mandatory bucket of water and a ladle, though not with a wooden stove, he noted.

As he looked around the room, he didn't see her right away. Thinking she might have been toying with him, he almost got disappointed; but then he saw a foot with brightly lacquered toes on the bench in the middle sauna. She had beaten him to it, it seemed. He had no way of knowing if those toes belonged to his mystery exhibitionist, but somehow, he knew.

His analytical mind kicked in, looking for the ideal placement of the camera to film her while she relaxed in the sauna. He figured if he took the right-hand reclining chair, he could pretend to watch TV and place the bag with the camera on the stones bordering the pool, right behind the chair. That would aim the lens straight at the bench where she was laying, almost level with it, giving a very good view right up between her legs. He regretted the ban on mobile phones; if he had it with him, he could use the app accompanying the camera to get a real time view of what it was filming, allowing him to place the camera just right. That not being an option, he had to make the best of it and take care in his placement, though not so much it became obvious.

Walking slowly but confidently towards the chair he'd selected, he looked around and confirmed it was indeed the brunette in the sauna. She was on her back, hands folded across her stomach and one leg straight down the bench, explaining the foot he'd seen through the glass. Her other leg was bent; foot touching the floor, creating an inviting view of her barely covered pussy. She had a white one-piece bathing suit on, not particularly daring or anything, but snugly fitting, allowing him to see all the various shapes of her body. As he walked towards the chair, he looked her over, noticing the way her tits spilled out towards the sides, the way her stomach rose and fell with her breathing; she looked so serene, almost asleep. Just before sitting down, he looked at her, now level with her body. Her tits rose in the background, with small points where her nipples seemed to try to pierce the fabric, down her stomach covered in white like a winter landscape; all the way down to the wrinkled slope down her pussy towards her ass. Like a beacon at the top of the slope, her clit piercing made a small point.

He arranged his towel, sat down, and leaned over to place his bag, the lens facing right towards her, hopefully capturing her pussy and ass as she lay there. Satisfied with the position, he sat back up and looked aimlessly at the TV, unsure what to do other than wait.

The sound from the game was turned almost all the way down, and the small fountain spilling water into the pool drowned it out completely. Not that It mattered, the game was unimportant to him, the only game he cared about was unseen; between him, his camera and the shapely brunette behind him. Would she be able to keep her treasure hidden, or would his film capture a glimpse of a pussy lip peeking out of her suit; or maybe a nipple bared as she shifted on the bench, tits spilling out of her bikini?

Not really looking at the screen, he unfocused his eyes, as if looking at something in the distance rather than the idiots trying to catch that ball on the screen. As his eyes relaxed, he thought he saw something reflected on the screen. Straining his eyes, he managed to focus and saw her reflection mirrored in the TV screen. He couldn't see much detail, but he could make out movement and her general position. This was very good news, he could get something approaching a live show, and relive it after, only in even greater detail.

He watched her still form for a couple of minutes, unable to get any details, but not wanting to turn around. She stirred slightly, spreading her legs a bit and sat up. She was looking around the room, and upon seeing the top of his head in the chair, she apparently focused on him. Sitting still, she leaned forward a bit as if concentrating, before reclining a bit. Was she smiling? He thought he saw movement in her face, but the details were hard to make out. He could only sit still and let the game run its course.

In the reflection he saw her lie down on her back. He thought she was going back to her resting position, a bit disappointed, but not really surprised; it had all been a little tease.

Suddenly he saw her arms move. She drew her elbows out, rested her hands flat on her stomach and started rubbing them across it. He watched so intensely his head almost hurt, cursing the lack of detail in the reflection; but at the same time anticipating the movie afterwards. He watched as her hands glided up towards her breasts, gently cupping them, feeling their shape and softness. It looked as though she was twirling her nipples between her fingers, and though he could not tell for sure, he imagined he saw them grow and harden even more as she played with them.

Abruptly, her hands and arms started moved in what seemed an awkward dance, and in the reflection he saw the white sheen of her bikini replaced by light golden, tan skin. She had slipped her bikini over her shoulders and down to her stomach, baring her tits. Hands moving up her stomach again, he was now sure she was playing with her nipples. One hand disappeared towards her head, probably to wet her fingers, he decided.

His erection was becoming painful, demanding his attention. A quick glance at the clock on the wall showed only about fifteen minutes until closing time. Someone from the staff could be coming in on their evening rounds any minute now. Struggling with the choices before him, his lust won out and he started rubbing his cock along the outside of his shorts. Reveling in the feel of his own caress, he once again focused on her reflection, ignoring the football game apparently nearing its end. He was beyond caring if someone saw him now, his cock demanded release after being treated to so many glimpses of her body.

As his eyes managed to get the correct focus again, he saw that one of her hands had started roaming down her stomach towards her belly button and ultimately her pussy and ass. Her fingers circled around a bit before going farther down. Soon her hand was cupping her pussy, hiding it from his view, but moving up and down. He could imagine how it was stroking her lips through the thin fabric covering them. Wondering how they would feel, he imagined the slight ridges and creases of her lips yielding to his fingers as he stroked her pussy through the bikini. The slight moistness from her juices permeating through and the gasps she would make as he flicked the hard nub of her piercing, stimulating her clit in the process. Eyes half closed, he could almost see how her lips spilled out as he drew her bikini to one side and drew his thumb over her exposed clit and moist pussy.

In the reflected image on the wall, her hand was doing just that to herself; she had pushed the bikini to the right, baring her pussy, fingers growing more animated as she played with herself. Cursing the lack of detail, he closed his eyes to imagine it instead; confident he would be seeing it all when he watched the film later.

His right hand continued stroking his cock along the outside of his shorts throughout, but as soon as he closed his eyes, it opened the drawstring and went down inside, as if of its own volition. When he drew his thumb across the head of his cock, smearing his own precum around, he was seeing himself gently probing her pussy with his thumb, index finger gently rubbing her clit and piercing. Marveling at the softness of her pussy, he drew his thumb out, covered in juices, tendrils still attached as he lifted it towards his mouth to taste her. Strawberries, he imagined. She tasted like strawberries fresh from the plant, with an earthy undertone; kind of like Ellen's juices, but completely different at the same time. He gripped his cock firmly and started stroking himself, all the while seeing his middle and index fingers parting her lips, pushing inside her. He heard her gasp as he splayed her open, seeing the inner lips displayed, her clit drawn out from its hiding place under the hood. Her gasp modulated to a throaty grunt-like moan as he pushed his thumb down towards her ass, his sensitive fingertip feeling the ridges surrounding her puckered little hole. Right hand stroking at a furious pace, he started gasping softly to himself as he felt his thumb push at the resistance of her opening. After a brief pause, it yielded, and he pushed it in, feeling the sphincter relax and accept his intrusion, just as her pussy started contracting around his other two finger buried inside her.

"I can see the camera, you know."

His eyes flew open. Lost in his own fantasy and pleasure, he hadn't heard her coming out from the sauna, standing behind him to the right. Scrambling to regain some sort of dignity, he crouched and turned toward her. She was standing right opposite the camera across the little pool, bikini bunched around her waist, her tits proudly displayed to the camera and him. Her left index finger played with her lips, eyes twinkling and a seductive smile taunting him. The right hand was still between her legs, fingers slowly moving in and out of her pussy, clearly sticky with her juices as she probed herself in a leisurely manner.

"I know you've been watching me. Do you like what you see?" Her hand withdrew from her pussy, fingers coated in juices, a drop of liquid hanging from her lips refracting the light to create the illusion of a small rainbow. The proverbial pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, he thought.

"No..." he began, trying to deny it. Seeing the futility of it, he reconsidered. "Yes... I have been watching you. When you were working out before, were you trying to show off and tease me?"

"Maybe. Did it look like I was teasing?"

"It did. I just couldn't quite believe it. Why would someone as hot as you want to show off for someone like me?"

"Someone like you? Have you looked in a mirror lately?" Her hand was back down to her pussy, pushing her lips apart, spreading them for him; and his camera, he thought. She apparently knew exactly what she was doing, getting a rush out of showing herself to him while he was filming her.

John didn't know what to say. He knew he wasn't bad looking or anything, he just couldn't see himself as someone a hot girl like her would be attracted to. But then again, he'd thought the same when Ellen first showed her interest in him, and they had been married for quite some time now, as if to prove him wrong.

Ellen... He panicked. What was he doing? He loved her, and here he was, stroking himself in front of a nearly nude woman, imagining what it would be like to taste her juices and sticking his fingers inside her. When had he started stroking himself again? He didn't know. His mind was in turmoil; here was the woman he had been fantasizing about, displaying herself to him and obviously ready for more. His deepest, darkest dreams being fulfilled. At the same time, he could almost see Ellen's reaction had she seen him now. The anger. The tears. The disappointment. He couldn't go through with this. He had to tell her to stop, or better yet, apologize and walk away while his relative innocence was still intact.

"I've shown you mine, don't you think it's only fair I see yours?" She was next to him now. He had not seen her move at all, lost in his inner struggle.

Frozen in indecision, he saw her hand reach for his shorts, fingers gripping the hem, pulling it down. He let go of his cock as it rose up into the air, all confinement gone. Standing up at an angle, the pulsing not able to keep up with has raging pulse; a drop of precum jiggled and started to slide down the side of the head.

She reached out her index finger, and as it made contact with him, every last shred of willpower fled his mind. He watched as if in a trance as she drew her finger up along his cockhead, collecting the drop of juice in the process. Slowly, she lifted her hand and to her mouth, gently sucking her finger clean, eyes half closed.

"Mmm, you taste good!"

Her other hand withdrew from between her legs, extending towards him as if to offer him a taste. He opened his mouth on reflex, closing his lips around her fingers to savor the taste of her.

Strawberries.

All thoughts fled his mind and he reacted on pure instinct, his lust taking complete control. He grabbed her hand, holding it in place as he sucked her fingers clean, one at a time, all the while looking into her smoldering eyes. She sat down on her knees next to him, leaning forward to reach for his cock. Her nipples beckoned to him, and as his lips closed around one, he felt her hand grasping his cock, gently squeezing right below the head. Reaching up to play with her other nipple, he bit down slightly, reveling in the hiss she made as she sucked air in to her chest; gently squashing her tit to his face. Stroking him, her pace increased as he played with her nipples, tongue and fingers exploring the puckered skin of her areola.

None of them spoke; no words were needed. They both knew and needed what was happening. Eons of instinct taking over, their bodies responded to each other in a way words could not convey.

He lowered the back of the reclining chair all the way down so it was flat with him lying on his back. Lifting her leg, she crawled atop him and aimed her mouth at his cock. Looking up, John could see her now almost transparent bikini plastered to her lips, only halfway covering them. The seam delved between her lips, and one of her inner lips peeked out, begging for his attention. His tongue was on her in an instant, trying to lick her juices from the fabric, mouth closing around her exposed lip. Her breathing was becoming heavier, small moans escaping her lips. More moans as he gently bit her inner lip and flicked it with his tongue. Soon the moans muffled as she took his cock in her mouth, her lips closing around the head of his cock, her tongue playing with it and trying to clean it of the copious amounts of precum covering it.

Using one hand to move her bikini to the side, he used the other to draw he hood back, exposing her clit. He licked her from the opening, slowly down toward her belly, dividing her inner lips before closing in on the exposed clit. As he started licking on and around it, her moans and movements were becoming more rushed. He could sense her approaching a climax. Focusing on her clit and the tiny piercing, he moved both hands toward her ass, sliding them under her bikini, kneading and feeling it. He marveled at the firm, yet soft feel of it, skin smooth, with layers of muscle playing beneath. Spreading her cheeks, he could just make out her puckered little hole, shaded by the bikini still covering the crack of her ass. With one hand he drew the bikini roughly to the side, exposing her crack, the other hand splaying her ass open. His mouth watered at the sight of her ass, and pulling his head up, he drew his tongue in a continuous motion from her clit to her other hole, smearing it with her sticky juice and his saliva. As his licking centered on her asshole, he gently probed it with the tip of his tongue, trying to push it inside. Her moans had now taken on a frantic note, she sounded more urgent, but at the same time even more distant. Feeling a new pressure on the head of his cock, he understood why; she had taken almost all of him into her mouth, and his head was pushing up against her throat. Pushing harder, he felt the pressure lessen a bit, and he slid farther in, past her throat and all the way down.

John couldn't believe he hadn't exploded in her mouth yet. Ellen had only managed to deepthroat him a few times, typically after a few too many glasses of wine, and every time he had come right then and there, spewing his cum right down her throat. Today was different though; he hadn't come, and it didn't feel like he was about to either. He was able to just enjoy the sensations fully, but not in any danger of coming too soon. He had not meant to cheat on his wife, but now that he was, he was going to enjoy it as much as he could.

Focusing back at her ass and pussy in front of him, he decided to push her over the edge. Attacking her with his mouth again, he started licking in long strokes from asshole to clit, back and forth. Every time he got to her ass, he deposited more juice, and every time he got to her clit, he circled it with his tongue or grazed it with his front teeth. His hands roamed her ass, probing and circling ever closer to her hole. Soon she was thrashing atop him, her breathing erratic, moans and gasps following every breath. Hands drawing ever closer, she started pleading.

"Please! I'm so close, just a little bit more..."

"Right there, right there! Aaah!"