John and Ellen Ch. 00: Prelude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teasing her a little, he drew back a bit, easing the pressure on her clit just by a fraction.

"Nooo! Don't stop, just a little more, I'm sooo close!"

John had no intention of keeping her waiting though, he was just preparing for his final move. Left hand creeping towards her ass he slowly covered his thumb with the juices he had smeared there. Pushing lightly, he began probing her ass, feeling the muscles within offering a symbolic resistance to his intrusion. John, however, was focused on his mission; he pushed a bit harder and rotated his thumb slightly to loosen her ass up before pushing a bit farther in. Just as he felt the muscles relaxing, accepting his pressure and allowing his thumb to penetrate her, he closed his lips around her clit, squeezing it and flicking his tongue across it like an obsessed man.

Her belly started shaking as a deep groan formed there. Pushing his thumb even farther in, he felt more than heard her groan travel up through her chest towards the throat, becoming a high pitched wail in the process. He would have come from the vibrations had she not released his cock in order to throw her head back. Her body went taut as a spring, her ass squeezing his thumb, pussy pulsing around his mouth and her juices dribbling over the bridge of his nose and down his cheeks. Her breathing seemed to stop, and she froze in that position; back bent down and head thrown backwards like a wolf howling at the moon. She made no sound, having used up all her breath; she was still as a statue, muscles frozen in tension, no movement except for the rhythmic pulsing of her sphincter around his thumb.

All of a sudden she slumped forward. Where all her muscles had been tense a second ago, every one of them seemed to relax at the same time. Her head snapped forward, her legs and arms lost their support and she slid forward, drawing her ass off his thumb with the movement. John was unsure if she was still conscious. Her orgasm had seemed intense, and he was afraid she might have passed out.

"Oh. My. God! That was unbelievable!" she mumbled as if halfway between dreaming and waking.

"How did you do that? That feeling when your thumb pushed into my ass; I've never felt anything like that before!"

John smiled to himself. Ellen had been the same way when he first introduced her to ass-play. Her orgasms had been the most intense they'd shared, and now she craved his cock up her ass more often than not.

Not saying a word, he rolled her over, taking care not to drop her on the floor while he extricated himself from under her. It was time to take what he wanted. His inner coward had fled as he made her orgasm, and now he was asserting himself like a caveman who had found a lovely female and won the fight for her attention. Now he was ready to fuck her, consequences be damned!

Rolling her over on her back, he proceeded to strip her of the bikini. He took a few seconds to admire her relaxed form, all the way from her flowing hair down to her pink toe nails. Her face had the satisfied, relaxed look of a woman who had just orgasmed, her eyes watching with a slightly detached interest as he lifted her feet and legs into the air, spreading them wide. He kissed his way from her ankle downwards before sitting down on his knees, kissing the inside of her thigh while pushing her knees towards her chest. Her pussy and ass opened as he pushed her legs back, and leaning forward, he rested the head of his cock against her lips. Looking up to see if she objected, he saw only lust and anticipation there. A small nod followed, and he pushed forward.

His cock slid in between her lips slowly. The lubrication of her juices meant he could slide into her in one smooth, stretched out movement. As he bottomed out, she let her head fall back, her eyes rolling up, a satisfied moan escaping her lips. Holding still, he savored the feeling of her slick walls squeezing his cock. The small movements of her inner walls as muscles tightened and relaxed played a wonderful counter to the gentle pulsing of his cock with every heartbeat.

Bracing himself against her knees, he started sliding out. He marveled at the look as her lips folded around his cock, rippling back and forth as he began thrusting in and out. Slowly increasing his pace, he leaned forward to support her knees with his shoulders, allowing him to support himself on his hands and lean forward even more. Their lips closed in on each other, tongues meeting and then melting together in a passionate kiss. Her knees were almost next to her ears now and he marveled at her flexibility, though having seen her yoga exercise he wasn't exactly surprised. He started pushing into her harder and faster. Their kiss broke off as he bottomed out and her head rolled back again. Leaning back up, he told her to hold her knees up. She complied with a knowing smile. She knew what came next.

Sitting slightly back, he withdrew his cock until the head was almost popping out of her pussy. He grabbed his cock and rubbed it along her pussy a couple of times, gathering lubrication. Slowly he drew it down towards her puckered little asshole, increasing his pressure as he got nearer. He centered the head at her opening, pushing gently in before looking up at her face again. Her mouth was halfway open, her breath a rushed panting and her eyes glowing with approval; she wanted this as much as he did. Keeping his eyes locked on hers, he started pushing forward gently. As his head met the resistance of her sphincter, he saw her eyes close slightly in a small wince of pain and he stopped. Holding still he waited for her to grow accustomed to the feeling before pushing in a bit more. After two more stops, almost all of his head was inside her ass. He could feel the pressure of her muscles around the crown of his head, and he knew it would only take one more push to get inside. She felt it too; bracing herself; she nodded slightly to him and held her breath. He pushed forward, feeling the pressure increase slightly and then suddenly lessening. Her eyes shot open in mixed pain and pleasure as he slid into her. Holding still a bit more, he could feel her muscles squeezing his cock as if to force it out unsuccessfully. Her panting increased and her eyes closed for a second as she tried to relax. When she had regained control again, she opened her eyes halfway and looked at him.

"Fuck my ass! Now!"

Not being one to deny a lady, John complied.

Pushing forward, he slid into her. Centimeter by centimeter, his cock plowed into her ass until his balls were resting against her cheeks. He leaned forward to bite her nipples gently as he started moving in her. With each thrust forward he bit down on her nipple, a little harder each time. Pretty soon he was leaning against her knees again, and her hands found her other nipple and throbbing pussy. Sensing she was approaching another orgasm, he increased his rhythm even more, his balls slapping against her ass and his teeth almost chewing on her nipple. Feeling the pressure in his balls increasing, he could feel his own orgasm closing in.

Just as she was beginning to tense up in another orgasm, he shoved his cock into her as hard as he could, bit down on her nipple and held onto it. Her mouth opened as if to scream, but no sound came. There was little doubt she was coming; her muscles gripped and squeezed his cock rhythmically and he could feel her juices running down his balls, dripping onto the chair. Her orgasm seemed to last for minutes, and John could feel himself approaching the cliff as her ass massaged his cock, coaxing the cum out of his balls. He was nearing the point of no return, leaning back and closing his eyes in anticipation.

"Well, this is highly irregular!"

Both their heads snapped forward, eyes flying open at the sound of an unfamiliar voice. John involuntarily drew back, his cock slipping free of her ass, and as he moved forward to avoid losing his balance, his cock slapped down on top of her pussy. He was past the point of no return. He could feel the cum rising from his balls, up through his cock and start spewing out. He saw the first jet of cum landing right on her nipple, trailing down her tit and stomach. Then he lifted his gaze and saw the owner of the voice.

It appeared they had lost track of time and gotten caught by one of the staff doing the evening rounds before closing up. The shapely blonde aerobics instructor was standing just across the pool looking right at them. Or rather, she was looking right at his cock. As his cock continued twitching and dribbling cum, none of them said a word. John and the brunette were looking at the blonde; she was looking at his cock.

The flow of cum slowed down, and as his mind began to work in proper order after his orgasm, he realized her face had a strange look. Focusing away from her face he understood why; her hand was buried down the front of her tights, fingers sawing in and out.

All three of them stood as if frozen, except for her fingers, until suddenly her knees buckled and she had to support herself on the edge of the pool. A small gasp escaped her lips and she went still for a few seconds. Shaking her head, she walked around the pool on unsteady legs towards them. When she got close to them, she reached out towards the brunette's cum-covered nipple. Squeezing the nipple not too gently, she scooped up the cum covering it and brought it to her mouth.

"Mmm, I love the taste of fresh cum..."

John was frozen like a deer caught in the headlights of a car and could only watch as she bent forward. She opened her mouth, taking his softening cock between her lips, sucking out the cum still left inside it. When his cock had gone all soft, she turned her head around, licking from the top of the brunette's clit upwards, scooping Johns cum up with her tongue. Rising up, she bent over the brunette and kissed her on the mouth, depositing some of his cum across her lips before coming back up and noisily swallowing what was left of his load in her mouth. Leaning over to John, she gave him a light kiss on the cheek before turning away.

"I won't tell anyone if you won't. I'm closing up in fifteen minutes; make sure you're out the front door by then. Unless you want to spend the night that is..."

She disappeared back into the women's shower before any of them could say a word. Looking back at each other, John and the brunette both burst out laughing to relieve the tension. After a minute or so they both calmed down and smiled fondly at each other, both feeling a bit embarrassed as well.

"Hi, I'm Veronica."

"John. Pleased to meet you!"

"We should do this again sometime, it was fun!"

"We should." John replied.

With a satisfied smile, she licked his cum off her lips, leaned forward and kissed him on the opposite cheek of the blonde. Before John could do or say anything, she was turning around, walking towards the showers. As she walked he could see her scooping up his cum with her fingers, sucking them clean one by one.

John looked at the clock on the wall. The blonde had said fifteen minutes until closing, but according to the clock it was already ten minutes past closing. How long had she been watching them, rubbing herself? And then he remembered; she had been standing across the pool, right in front of the camera...

The Red-haired Student

Spring had come to town. With it came the lighter clothing, shorter skirts and loose hair John loved so much. It was his favorite time of year. While summer presented more opportunities to see bared skin and glimpses of hidden treasures, spring held a special appeal. The long, cold winters typically meant the girls covered their bodies in layer upon layer of thick clothing, making it impossible to catch even the tiniest glimpse of the hot little bodies walking around campus. Spring changed that, sometimes almost overnight, and the contrast made the difference that much more obvious. It was like stumbling upon a pool of cold water after walking in the desert for weeks on end. John loved the springtime.

As the weather warmed, snow melted and trees started sprouting, so did his students shed their layers. He could almost see himself try to calculate the inverse correlation between daytime temperature and the length of the girls' skirts. Having just started teaching a new group of undergrads basic biotechnology, it was time for the first lab course; isolation and precipitation of DNA, a very basic introduction that would lead on to more advanced lab work later on in the fall semester. John had already been teaching the group for a few weeks to make a foundation before working in the lab; no point trying to visualize concepts they had not theoretical basis for understanding.

As was the rule, most of his students were girls. First and second year students just recently graduated from high school, fresh as morning dew. Two girls in particular had caught his eye; a petite red-haired girl and a more full-bodied brunette, both on the short side. Even though they seemed joined at the hip, always sitting together, whispering and giggling while looking at the few boys present, they were complete opposites in looks. Where the red-head had small, probably a-cup tits and a slender frame, the brunette had a pronounced hour glass figure, wide hips complemented by a full chest. Their friendship was by no means unlikely though; they shared a proclivity for checking out the boys, apparently commenting on their looks, and John was not excluded from their observation. More than once, he had caught one or both looking at him, not rarely with a glint to their eyes and a small smile playing on their lips.

The day before the first lab exercise, the weather turned warmer overnight. From one day to the next, it changed from an overcast, slightly chilly spring day, to a sunny, warm promise of the summer fast approaching. This had not gone unnoticed by the students, and a lot of the girls showed up for their lectures in almost too little clothes; as if they could hurry summer along by dressing as if it had come already. The two friends were no exception.

Sauntering in just a couple of minutes before the lecture was about to start, they settled on the back row. This being a fairly small course, they had a regular classroom rather than the tiered lecture rooms downstairs. John made a quick count, found that all students were present, and started his lecture on tomorrow's lab work.

As he was talking about the basics of isolating DNA, proper conduct and lab safety, he saw the girls looking his way, whispering and giggling to themselves. Wondering if he'd forgotten to zip up his pants after going to the bathroom, he covertly checked, found it to be closed and dismissed their giggling as youthful exuberance. Spring was playing havoc with their hormones as well, he decided.

After lecturing for about an hour, he gave them a short break while setting up for a written task. All the students were supposed to gather information about the hazards of the various chemicals and machines they were going to use the next day. Break over, the students filed back in, sat down and started their task. John was walking around the room, helping the students with questions and offering comments here and there. Having finished helping one of the few boys, he saw the two girls waving him over. The redhead had a question about some of the details in the safety procedure, and as he leaned in to look where she pointed, the brunette leaned in as well from the opposite side. She had undone a couple of buttons of her blouse, and John could see straight down her cleavage, getting an eyeful of her large tits from above. They seemed unaware, but John could feel his cock twitching, regretting the fairly tight pair of jeans he was wearing. Quickly focusing on the indicated page, he regretted not being able to look a bit more, but if he got a hard-on, all the class would see right away. After a short and to the point answer, he excused himself and went in search of someone else to help. As he walked away from them, he could hear them giggling softly.

Shortly afterwards, they both excused themselves, saying they needed to use the bathroom. John glanced at their asses as they went out the door; one full and lightly bouncing, the other small and very tight. He could get used to having them around, he thought; it was not every day he had students apparently enjoying showing off to him.

As he was helping one of the other students, back towards the door, he heard them enter again a few minutes later. They settled in and continued their work, their previous mirth apparently forgotten. John continued to make his rounds, pointing out where the students had misread a safety data sheet, or forgotten some property of a chemical that could potentially pose a risk in the lab. Bending over to help the pair two rows in front of the girls, he turned his head slightly towards them, as if looking around, but in reality getting a few more glimpses of them, hopefully with the cleavage still exposed. They were both looking right at him. The brunette had her pencil to her mouth, gently chewing on the eraser, eyes locked to his ass as he bent forward. The redhead leaned towards her, and underneath the table, John saw her hand grabbing the brunettes thigh. They were both looking right at him now, and as he watched her hand gliding up the thigh, the brunette parted her legs slowly. He was seeing straight up her skirt, no underwear in sight and soon a large, carefully trimmed bush appeared. Unable to look away, he continued watching as the hand travelled up and over, parting her thighs even more. Soon it was resting over her now completely exposed pussy, denying him view. Not that it mattered; using her pinky and index finger, she soon spread the pussy open, her two middle fingers curling up into it. The brunette closed her eyes and chewed on her lip, pencil forgotten in her hand as the redhead probed her pussy a few times. All too soon, she withdrew her hand and the legs closed. They were not done yet, though. Making a show of it, she brought her hand slowly to her mouth and stuck her middle fingers into it, sucking off the juice they had collected in her girlfriend's pussy. As she did this, her leg opened as well, and underneath the short skirt he was treated to another bare pussy, this one with just a tiny landing strip of bright red hairs, a complete match to her head. The legs closed again, show over. None of the other students had noticed anything.

John's cock was now fully hard, throbbing in his tight jeans in an almost painful way. He could see no way to get out of this without someone seeing his outlined hard-on. Deciding to keep the other students unaware of the little show, he waited until the students between him and the girls were looking the other way. He quickly got up and walked towards the door to the hallway, past the girls' table. As he walked towards them, their eyes were glued to his bulging pants. The brunette licked her lips, and as he passed them, the redhead softly said "Mmm, yummy!" His back to the class, he excused himself, saying he needed to go to the bathroom and would be back momentarily. Quickly crossing the hallway he dove into the men's room, locking the door and ripping his jeans open. Grabbing his cock, he only meant to stroke it a bit to settle his nerves, but pretty soon, his cum was splashing all over the walls and shiny white porcelain. Feeling drained as if he'd just finished a marathon, he gathered some tissues and cleaned up his mess. A splash of water in his face and he was ready to face the students again. As he crossed the hallway, he made double sure that his fly was closed before entering the classroom again.

The two vixens on the back row shot him a knowing smile when he entered, as if they knew exactly what he'd been doing in the bathroom. Twin sets of eyes drifted by his crotch, as if to confirm his cock was once more flaccid, smiles deepening as they confirmed their suspicion. John finished the rest of his lecture without incident unless he counted their whispering and pointed looks every now and then.