John and Ellen Ch. 00: Prelude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, don't worry, we won't let you suffer much longer, we're just gonna have a little bit more fun first."

They both stood, and Rebecca moved in front of him, presenting her tiny, firm ass. Spreading her legs, she moved back until his thighs were trapped between hers, and sat down slowly. The angle meant he did not penetrate her, but her pussy enveloped his cock, lips dividing and folding around him. She started moving back and forth, grinding her pussy along the length of his cock, covering it in her juices. She bent forward to let her sensitive little clit get some of the action, and pretty soon she was moaning again as her arousal increased. As she pushed back, he could feel her clit gliding over his cockhead, giving them both a shock of pleasure before she started forward again, his cock appearing from between her cheeks. Vicky sat down in front of Rebecca and started licking her clit every time she moved forward, her hand reaching around to grab his cock and push it into Rebecca's pussy even more. Rebecca was obviously coming close to her orgasm, spending more and more time in the forward position so Vicky could lick her clit more. As she was about to cum, she rose slightly, losing contact with his cock in order to squash her pussy into Vicky's mouth. Grabbing his cock, Vicky steered it towards Rebecca's open pussy.

Her orgasm lasted only a few seconds, and unaware of Vicky's devious plan, she sat down, expecting to land on the side of John's cock again. Instead, she felt his head hit straight at her pussy, penetrating her and sliding in until she was completely full.

John saw his cockhead part her lips and reveled in the tight feel of her young pussy. Her recent orgasm had produced more than enough juices to make it a smooth journey, though he felt as if someone had clamped his cock in a vice and was twisting it shut.

"What the...?" Rebecca didn't have time to say more as Vicky pounced on her clit, licking, sucking and biting it furiously, driving her over the edge again. As her head flung backwards, her whole body started shaking in a massive orgasm; her pussy twitching and vibrating around his cock. He could feel her muscles milking him and his balls started contracting again. This time there was no stopping him and he started spurting his hot, sticky cum deep inside her pussy. Still trembling in the throes of her orgasm, Rebecca rose slightly as if to make room for his load. Unable to find the strength, she soon sat back down again, forcing his cum to trickle out between her swollen lips and his pulsing cock. Vicky's tongue was lapping up their mixed juices as they ran out of Rebecca and down John's balls, triggering another few spurts of cum to shoot into her pussy.

The intensity of his orgasm had him seeing stars, and he was afraid he might actually pass out. In a daze he saw Rebecca rise on shaky legs, his cum dripping out of her pussy onto his thighs. Vicky was there to clean up, making purring noises as she lapped up their mixed juices. Done with her cleaning duties, Vicky stood and gave Rebecca a passionate kiss, sharing his cum with her in the process.

"I think we're even now." Rebecca said to him. "We'll keep quiet about your little stunt with the camera if you keep quiet about us tying you down and forcing you like this. You can keep the film. And should you bring the camera again, let us know beforehand..."

With that they put their clothes back on and removed his restraints. John remained sitting, not saying a word, still unsure how to respond. They had, in essence, raped him, though he was not one to complain. He did, however, suffer a pang of regret as he thought about Ellen. That's two times he'd had sex with other women now, and his conscience was anything but clear. John decided to push it to the back of his mind for now; he was still sitting naked in a classroom, and with work hours almost done, the cleaning staff could be arriving at any minute.

The girls left, blowing him a small kiss on their way out, and John set about getting dressed and cleaning up the mess they'd made. He still had the equipment from the experiment to take care of as well, he remembered with regret. Setting about his work, John glanced around the room, and there, on a chair to his right, his camera stood; lens straight towards the chair he'd been sitting in, red light still flashing to show it was recording...

Busted!

"Nooo, don't do this to me, you stupid machine!" Ellen's voice rang across the living room.

"What's the matter, honey?" John asked from the couch where he was watching an old movie with half an eye.

"This stupid computer broke down on me, just as I was about to finish the registration form!" It was Friday evening in late spring and Ellen was trying to book flights for their planned family vacation to Barcelona. "I need to get this done today, there are only a few of the discounted tickets left, and tomorrow they'll be gone for sure. I need to use your computer to get them ordered."

"Sure, go ahead," John said, "I think I left it logged on." Ellen went upstairs, taking care to walk quietly outside their children's bedrooms. She was relieved when her outburst had not woken them to begin with, and was not about to do so now, stomping down the hallway. She entered John's study at the end of the hall, across from their bedroom, seeing that the computer was indeed still on and unlocked. She quickly opened the browser, found the correct form and started the process of ordering their tickets again. A short while later, she finished filling in their credentials and pushed "Send". Fingers crossed, she hoped it wouldn't crash yet again. She'd always had bad luck with electronics, wondering why she even agreed to order the tickets in the first place; John was so much better at these technical things than her. The order went through without a hitch, and Ellen sent the confirmation to the printer, elated it had gone through. Printed confirmation in hand, she was just going to close the browser when her eyes spotted a tab on the bottom of the screen. It read "Victoria". Intrigued, and just a tiny bit suspicious, she clicked it, triggering a full screen movie player to appear.

John and Ellen had been married for many years, and their relationship was stable and loving. They could talk about pretty much anything, never having had any serious fights or disagreements. They didn't keep secrets from each other, but they didn't share absolutely everything in their lives either. Ellen would have been mortified if John ever found out what she talked to her best friend, Sue, about. She felt bad about snooping around his computer, but she didn't think too much of it; he had said she could use it, after all. If he had secrets he wanted to keep from her, he should take better care. As soon as she saw it was a movie player, she understood what I had to be. John didn't think Ellen was aware of his rather extensive collection of porn, but she had known for years. She secretly enjoyed watching it too; she found the videos from the hidden cameras especially arousing. Quite a few of the times she surprised John with a particularly sloppy blowjob on the couch downstairs, she'd been looking at hidden tapes of women doing just that under the guise of checking on the kids or something upstairs. She decided John wouldn't miss her for a little while yet, thinking she could do it again today; it had been a few days since they'd had sex last, and she wouldn't mind a quick fuck to celebrate the successful ordering of the plane tickets.

As she pushed play, her nipples hardened a bit in anticipation, goose bumps forming on her arms and legs as they started straining against the fabric of her bra. The film started rolling, showing the interior of a shower as someone walked through it, apparently carrying the camera in their hand. The scene shifted as whoever was carrying the camera went through a door into a new room. An uneasy feeling settled in the pit of her stomach as she recognized the interior of the spa at the local gym; the one where they had spent a lot of time. Could John have been the one filming it?

Ellen knew John had straying eyes. She had noticed it right from the start, when they first met. He would try to look down her cleavage when he thought she wasn't looking, and rather than feeling offended, she had found it exciting. She probably was a little bit exhibitionistic, though not such an extent that she ever tried to expose herself. It was more that she enjoyed it when someone looked at her. She had to admit that she had gotten a bit of a thrill out of flashing her panties at John when they were dating, though. He would be the gentleman opening her car door after their date, and she would open her legs just a tad more than needed when stepping out, rewarding him with a glimpse of what he might get to play with if he played his cards right. He had played his cards right, and not long after there was no need to give him glimpses as he'd seen it all. That had been many years ago, and Ellen had not exactly forgotten it, it just never surfaced to her attention as the years flew by.

The screen quieted down as the camera obviously got placed somewhere, and Ellen's eyes focused on a pair of long, firm legs meeting at a crotch covered in a white bikini. Not quite knowing what to expect, she watched for a bit, until the woman in the movie sat up, looking around. She looked vaguely familiar, and taking into account the familiar-looking interior of the spa, Ellen remembered seeing a tall, shapely brunette at the gym that looked like her. Could that be the Victoria the film was named after? If so, that implied the maker knew her. The cold feeling in her gut deepened.

The brunette lay back again, and pretty soon she was masturbating. It even appeared she had seen the camera; she looked right at it for a few seconds there. Imagining herself doing that, exposing herself to someone in a public place like that, made her nipples harden even more, a fuzzy, warm feeling spreading from her chest down to her crotch. If it turned out to be John filming this, she decided, they would have to have a conversation about it; though not before she had taken care of the itching feeling emanating from her pussy as her lips swelled and moistened.

As the brunette got up and walked out of the sauna, Ellen expected the video to have an abrupt end. He'd obviously been spotted, and her little show was over. In her mind, she was more and more certain John had made this film. He probably got quite a telling off, she almost felt bad for him. Almost. He would still need a talking to about this. After sex, that was.

"I can see the camera, you know" Her slightly metallic voice filled the room.

"I know you've been watching me. Do you like what you see?" She was still playing with herself! The cold feeling had almost gone as she imagined his telling off, but now it returned and intensified tenfold. She did not like the way this was going, and when she heard John's voice answering in the film, her mind reeled. Surprise went to confusion on to outrage as she heard the sounds from the video. This was way, way beyond a not-so-innocent sneak footage of a hot brunette in the spa; he had cheated on her! Her mind was a complete mess of feelings. How could he do this to her? She had thought he still loved her; that their relationship was stable and everything was as it should be. Ellen couldn't begin to imagine a life without John, but she wasn't sure how she could even be in the same room as him after this. Her mind was going blank as the sounds from the video played towards her climax. Whatever John was doing to her, it involved touching and more. She was only dimly aware of the dialogue confirming he had been fingering her ass too. She dreaded the continuation, hoping against hope that this would be the end of it. At least he apparently had not fucked her. The slapping of flesh against flesh as the video played on proved her wrong and she slumped in the chair, tears forming in her eyes.

"Honey, what's taking so long? Did you get the tickets ordered?" John's head stuck in through the doorway from the hall. He had come up to check on her, wondering why she took so long.

"Fuck my ass! Now!" Victoria's voice filled the otherwise silent room like a clarion call. John's face went white as a bed sheet, all the blood draining away. Ellen slowly turned the chair around, tear-streaked eyes looking dully at John.

"Why..?" She couldn't continue, breaking down sobbing. John took a step into the room and sank to the floor on his knees.

"Please, turn it off. I can explain..."

"Explain!? What do you mean, explain? How are you going to explain that you fucked someone else?" Ellen's voice was increasing in volume; not quite shouting yet, but not far from it either. She caught herself before she continued; the kids should not have to wake up to her yelling at their father. She turned around and shut the video off, just before the blonde was about to appear in the background. With her back to him, she heard John begin to mumble an apology.

Pretty soon his mumbling became a torrent, spilling out his inner guilt and turmoil. He explained about his not so hidden desires, his inner voyeur and the growing need to act upon it as the years flew by. Ellen could see where it was coming from; she had also had the feeling their lives were on hold, sort of. She could understand how this had come to be, and by the time he had recounted his progression from his teenage years up to the movie she'd just seen, she was convinced she could find it in her to forgive him, given time. Then he started telling about the other video; one she did not know about, and her conviction fled. Rising from the chair, she walked over to him, looking coldly at his big puppy-eyes, tears running down his cheeks.

"I'm going to bed; you are not welcome in our bedroom. Sleep wherever you want, but stay away from me!" With that she marched across the hallway, remembering just in the nick of time not to slam the bedroom door as she closed it.

As soon as the door closed, she leaned back on it, slowly sinking down to the floor. Her mind reeled and the world spun before her eyes, out of focus. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, sobs racking her chest. After an indeterminate amount of time, she felt the tears give way to an emotionless void, her mind and body exhausted. In a haze she rose and stumbled onto the bed, not bothering with her clothes, just trying to find some sleep to make it all go away. Anger and disappointment were at the forefront of her mind, though her love for John and concern for their kids loomed in the background.

It was not until the small hours were growing large that her eyes finally drifted closed, exhaustion overcoming turmoil at last. Throughout the night she had picked at her thoughts and emotions, slowly getting them in order and trying to see the bigger picture; what should she do? She had every right to leave him, taking the kids and not looking back; but that would mean leaving most of her life behind her. She just couldn't do that; not to the kids, not to herself, and, she found, not to John. He was still the love of her life and the father of her kids; the thought offering up a small consolation of sorts. Trying to look at this from John's perspective, she imagined having repressed desire building up over the years. Her own, somewhat repressed desires were obviously not as powerful as his, but she could relate to a degree; she thought she understood what had been going through his mind; or rather, not going through it at the time. His guilt when confessing had been real, she had no doubt of that; he was sincerely regretting what he had done to her. Her love for him pulsed a bit more, slowly overtaking the anger and disappointment in her mind.

Thinking back to the video she had seen, she started trying to relive it in her mind, looking through his eyes and mind. The brunette was obviously very attractive, and putting on a display like that, she could see how he got caught up in her seduction, unable to break away. She was still disappointed he hadn't had the strength to deny her offering, but she no longer wondered about his decision to try and film her. Playing back the scenes she'd seen, John's confession making a voice overlay in her mind, she started really seeing the images in her mind. As her mind's eye saw the way she was masturbating, Ellen noticed her own nipples responding. How odd, she thought. Am I really getting excited at the thought of seeing another woman pleasing herself? Apparently she had some repressed issues to deal with as well.

By the time she replayed Victoria's demand he fuck her in the ass, Ellen's pussy was becoming moist as well. He really had been helpless to deny her, she saw that now. This was something they could work through, conviction slowly firming in her mind. The other video, though, was still an issue. She had not really been listening when he told her about it, but from what she'd heard, it was, perhaps, not so damning if he'd been bound hand and foot at the time. As her eyes finally closed, a small smile was forming on her lips; she had a plan for how to deal with John now.

*****

The alarm clock rang way too soon. Why had she set the alarm for a Saturday? And then she remembered; her mother was stopping by early to take the kids to a circus outside of town. She would be arriving in just over thirty minutes. Quickly shedding her wrinkled, tear-stained clothes, she splashed some water in her face, donning a dressing robe before waking up the girls. In short order she had them at the table, dressed and eating breakfast while Ellen sorted out their unruly hair with a brush. She kept looking with anticipation at the coffee machine, it would be done soon. No coffee, no work being her mantra in life, it was doubly true today. Her eyes were almost pasted shut with what felt like sand, puffy and a bit red even after the quick wash. She must look a mess, she thought. The doorbell rang, and both girls sprang to their feet, racing each other to get the door.

"Grandma!" Both girls yelled in excitement and Ellen smiled fondly at them.

"Hi sweetie, I see the girls are ready to go. I'll be back around five with them if that's okay with you and John?"

"Sure Mom, that would be fine. Just remember to remind them to keep their jackets on; it's still a bit chilly outside. I was on my way to the bathroom, is it ok if you just get them dressed? I really need to go!"

"Sure, we can talk a bit when I bring them back. You go, I'll sort them out." Ellen didn't really have to go, she just couldn't face her mother right then; she would spot something was wrong at once, wanting to know what it was. She could be a proper mother-bear at times, but that was not what Ellen needed right now. Soon after, she heard the car leave; she was alone with John. Time to get to the bottom of this.

She dressed in an almost formal pencil skirt and blouse; she wanted to keep him off-balance as she dealt with him. Not seeing him anywhere in the house, he had obviously decided to just stay in his study through the night, his shoes were still by the door, and she would have heard the door if he left the house.

He was curled up in a ball on the tiny couch, still in his clothes from last night; streaks of dry salt in his face were all that was left of his tears, further evidenced by the still damp spot on the pillow beneath him. He'd obviously cried himself to sleep; good! Walking over to him, she put on her best impersonation of a strict headmistress about to scold a particularly naughty pupil. She hid her small smile and roused him from his obviously restless sleep. He would probably be cramped all over from curling up like that, the thought fanning her inner satisfaction, imagining his misery.