John and Ellen Ch. 01: Veronica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not that I'm complaining, but if you girls keep this up I'll blow very soon."

"But, we're just getting started..." Ellen said, pouting.

"Just getting started? Starting what?" John asked.

"Why, this!" Ellen replied as she got up and dragged Veronica along. The two women met in a passionate kiss, hands roaming their bodies, leaving John to his own devices. He could not keep his hands off his cock as he watched them; they were kissing passionately right in front of him, and their hands soon found each other's pussies. Wanking slowly, John reached out and felt their tits where they were mashed together as the women clung to each other. John could not see their fingers probing each other, but the squelching as fingers sawed into pussies painted the picture for him.

"My turn now," Ellen said as she broke their kiss, her hand still latched onto Veronica's exposed pussy. She pushed Veronica down into the same position she had just been in herself. John's eyes widened as he saw his wife get down on her knees and lean in, her mouth closing in on the pussy before her. His hands stilled in shock as Ellen licked Veronica's pussy lips, purring and making pleased noises while doing it. Veronica had closed her eyes and was pinching her nipples, breath loud and panting. Ellen drew her soaked fingers out of Veronica's pussy and raised it towards John.

"You want some? Her pussy tastes delicious!" Shocked by her brazenness, John sank down to his knees and opened his mouth slightly as if in shock. Ellen smeared Veronica's juices onto his lips before pushing her soaked fingers into his mouth. Shaking off the initial shock, John sucked on them greedily, savoring the faint hint of strawberry he fondly remembered from their pervious encounter.

"That's it, taste her pussy. Lick it off my fingers." John was baffled at her behavior, but right then not able to care much, his mind clouded by the passion and lust permeating the room. When he had sucked her fingers clean, she pulled her hand out and leaned in for a kiss, making sure to lick Veronica's juices off his lips before plunging her tongue into his mouth. Veronica's taste was evident along with Ellen's own, more familiar taste. His cock pulsed and twitched with the eroticism of the kiss, precum pouring out and dripping onto his thighs.

"Go on, taste her some more," Ellen urged him when she broke the kiss, grabbing his head and pushing his face towards Veronica's pussy. He offered no resistance as his head was pushed towards the swollen, pink pussy lips in front of him. Sticking his tongue out, he let it delve between her inner lips, feeling the soft texture of her lips as they parted. Her taste and smell assaulted his senses. Veronica groaned and pushed her pelvis towards him, urging him to be a bit rougher. His mouth closed around her pussy, tongue swirling and trying to lick it all over. Ellen's hands grabbed his cock, wanking him slowly as he licked and slurped, slowly pumping it and bringing him ever closer to the edge. Veronica's panting and moaning intensified as he continued licking her, his fingers joining his mouth in playing her pussy like a musical instrument, each different stroke bringing a subtly different moan. Ellen was also panting beside him, obviously pleasuring herself to the sight of her husband licking Veronica's pussy. It became a race as both women became more and more vocal, John's cock forgotten again. Not that he complained, mind.

Veronica was the first to reach her climax, her pussy contracting around John's fingers, his mouth greedily slurping up the flow of juices pouring out. Her stomach muscles played before his eyes as she rode out her climax, a low but intense moan filled the room. Before she even stopped clamping her pussy down on his fingers, John heard Ellen's signature gasping as she, too, rolled over the edge and collapsed in a pile on the floor. John rose slowly and admired the two women before him. They were both coming off their high, movements sluggish and languid as they basked in the small tremors each time an erogenous zone in their bodies rubbed against something. He was quite pleased with himself, but his cock less so; it was still throbbing and pulsing, standing up and out before him.

Ellen and Veronica came to their senses slowly, and soon their eyes were locked to his cock hovering above them. They both got on their knees and crawled towards him, hands reaching for him, purring like the cats they resembled. They met in yet another passionate kiss, his cockhead trapped between their mouths. Now it was John's turn to groan and gasp as they kissed and stroked his cock and balls. One would be sucking the head while the other took one of his balls into her mouth, swirling it around and sucking on it like a candy. Then they switched and started up again. He felt his balls start to contract, semen rising and about to erupt. The women noticed and settled in front of him, leaning forward, mouths open as Ellen stroked him and Veronica massaged his balls gently.

All three froze as they heard the door opening.

It was too late, however; John was past the point of no return. He was unable to contain a small groan as his cock erupted, thick ropes of sticky cum arcing through the air. The first shot hit Ellen on the forehead, trailing down the bridge of her nose and ending in her mouth. The next shot went off to the side, plastering Veronica's chin and dripping down onto her tits. More, smaller pulses pumped out, dripping down on their faces and chests. All three of them were frozen as a shape resolved in the fog, coming closer. The blonde aerobics instructor walked up to them, her body covered only by a miniscule two-piece bikini as if to show off her impressively toned body.

"Seems like I missed out on the fun, again," She said, a grin splitting her face. Nipples plainly visible, she obviously did not mind what she was seeing.

"That looks good, can I have some?" She asked as she got on her knees as well, leaning towards John's cock, the final droplets of cum hanging off the underside of his cockhead. As her mouth closed around his cock, she sucked and licked, causing John to groan again. That groan shook them all out of their shocked state, and before he knew what was happening, the three women were sharing a kiss, his cum getting smeared all over their faces in the process. Too soon, the blonde drew back and addressed all three of them.

"I'm Erica, by the way. And as much as I'd love to continue, this is a public place, and we have a strict policy of no sexual activities anywhere, in the gym..." The slight emphasis on the last part was not lost on any of them.

*****

"And then she leaned in and pushed two fingers into my pussy."

Ellen was on all fours on their bed, John on his knees behind her, cock buried deep in her ass as she recounted what had happened in the showers before they met in the spa. Ellen had been telling him about their little adventure as they fucked, just getting to the last part before they met him in the sauna.

"She is so damn sexy, I just couldn't contain myself, so when she turned and stuck her ass towards me, my hand just grabbed her by reflex. I think she enjoyed it a lot when I pushed my thumb into her ass as well..." John just shook his head in disbelief at her wicked grin; Ellen had become a sex-crazed succubus. Not wanting to interrupt her tale, he said nothing and continued pumping into her instead with a steady rhythm.

"When we got to the spa, you were not there, so instead of waiting for you, Veronica just dropped our stuff in a chair and dragged me into the sauna. She didn't even say a word, just pulled my swimsuit down and started kissing and biting my nipples. That was actually quite nice, in a different sort of way. The biting, I mean." Catching her cue, John grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples harshly as he thrust his cock as deep as it would go; her hissing was reward enough.

"Anyway," Her voice slightly breathless, "she just pushed me down in one of the chairs and pulled my swimsuit to the side, attacking my pussy with her mouth. The feeling when she licked and sucked and bit my lips was indescribable. It was so different, and yet so good. I'm not saying she was better than you, just different." Ellen paused briefly as he increased his speed, they were both close now, but the tale was not yet done.

"Then what?"

"Aah, damn, that feels good, just there. What? Oh, yes... She licked all over, and I thought I was going to come right away. She paused a bit though, just to pull her own suit down. Her tits are quite amazing, don't you think?" John could only nod, perspiration covering his forehead as he grabbed her hips and slammed his cock deep inside her. One of her hands reached back and fondled his balls as they slammed into her pussy.

"Then she rubbed her stiff nipples on my clit, and I thought that was the end of me. She made me suck my own juices off of her nipples after, it was sooo hot!" Her story was interrupted by her panting, her muscles rippling around his cock.

"Then she started licking me again... Oh, I'm so close! She licked and sucked all over, her fingers pushing inside me, exploring me. Harder! Faster!" John increased his speed, his hips a blur, the room filled with the slapping of his stomach and balls hitting Ellen.

"Then she got right back at me, she stuck a finger up my ass as she bit my clit, and I came and caaaame!" Her last word drew out into a whine as her ass clamped down on his cock. Her body shook and vibrated around him, pushing him over the edge as well, his cum shooting up inside her.

*****

Later, when they were cuddling in bed, John decided to get to the bottom of what was happening to his wife and their sex life of late.

"So, mind telling me what's going on? I almost feel as if I don't know you sometimes... When did you become interested in women?"

"Well..." She drew the word out, "I guess part of me always has been fascinated with women. When Veronica came onto me the other day, I felt desired and wanted. Not like when you look at me, different, exciting." She paused, looking him in the eyes, making sure he did not get the wrong idea.

"I'm not trying to say that I don't feel that with you, it was just... Different, you know." John did know, he had felt the same when Veronica teased him, the mixture of arousal and the feeling of being naughty and doing something he should not.

"I think I get what you're saying, it's not just that she's very sexy and forward, it's the whole situation, I guess."

"Exactly, I feel so naughty and hot. You're not the only one who's been repressing things, it seems."

"So, are you saying this isn't something new? You've felt like this before?" Turning around to face him fully, Ellen cupped his face and kissed him slowly.

"You know Sue and I go way back, right?"

"Sure, but what's Sue got to do with this? I thought we were talking about Veronica..."

"We are; and not, in a way... Back when we had just met, Sue and I... experimented, you could say..." John had suspected as much, but he still felt his cock stirring a little at the thought of the two of them fooling around when they were younger. He had had a growing suspicion about it at the time, from their comments and behavior towards each other when he had first met Sue, after getting together with Ellen. There had never been any obvious signs, and as the two of them got closer and more serious about their relationship, he had forgotten all about it.

"I guess that was the start of it, back then. We didn't really do anything, except we once masturbated together after a party. We were quite drunk, but I still remember it. I felt the same then, I just didn't know what to do about it. I've always seen myself as straight. Not that I'm gay now or anything... Gah, this is just a mess. I can't find the right words to describe it... I love you, John, you know that, right?" He did, and instead of trying to explain it, he just shut her up by kissing her deeply. This was obviously something she had to get off her chest, so he decided to just listen and let her do the talking for now.

"Anyway, when I met Veronica the other day, she reminded me of that day and I got to thinking about it. When I thought back, it got me real hot, and I tried to come to terms with it, right? So when Veronica spoke to me, she bit my earlobe and licked my neck. I thought I was gonna come right there, it was so hot. I was so turned on and so unsure about what to do..." The words were a virtual torrent from her mouth now, and John just listened and tried to see it from her perspective. As her mind was preoccupied, he started slowly caressing her body, turning her on without being obvious about it.

"That's why I went to Sue's the other day; I needed to talk to someone about it before I talked to you, my mind was a mess. Sue is a lot freer in her ways, she just gets her kicks from whomever catches her fancy, man or woman, but you knew that, right?" John nodded, urging her silently on. His hands were slowly getting closer to Ellen's erogenous zones, but for now, she did not seem to notice. Whether from his touching or her own telling, however, her nipples were slowly responding, a telltale sign she was getting turned on again as well.

"Sue shared some of her own thoughts about when she first had sex with a woman. It was almost by accident, but the feelings she had were mirror-images of the ones I felt. She had decided to just go with the flow, then. I was thinking maybe I should just do that too. I feel bad about bringing another woman into our relationship, so to speak, but I think a part of me wanted to get back at you, does that make sense to you?"

"It does," John felt he had to answer the direct question. "I was a bit taken aback, at first, but I didn't feel I had the right to say anything. And it was extremely hot, looking at the two of you. Both of us got caught up in the situation, I guess. I'm not regretting it, though; I just don't know what we should do now..."

"Well, that depends. I feel like I've discovered a new side to myself, and I think, maybe, I would like to explore it more. But that would mean bringing other people into our lives... I'm not sure how I feel about that. And we can't let the kids know about this, it's bad enough we've been sleeping with other people as it is..."

"True, we need to keep this a secret, but would you like to have other people join us for sex? Don't get me wrong, but I think we should. It could be what's needed to spark our sex life again. This isn't about love, it's just about urges and fantasies, and as long as we keep those apart, I think we could make this work..." Ellen looked back at him knowingly.

"You just want to fuck Veronica in the ass again, don't you?" She teased him.

"Well, it was pretty good, and it didn't look like you were in pain when you were eating her out, either." The underlying tension to their talk had evaporated with her teasing, and both of them focused on touching, kissing and hugging. John pulled back a bit and let his hand cup her mound, fingers sliding along the outside of her pussy.

"Let's just go along with it and see what happens for a while, and if any of us want to stop, we stop, okay?" He slowly inserted a finger into her as he spoke, her eyes gliding shut as she reveled in his touch.

"Okay; but stop means stop, right? If it gets too much we walk away and none of us tries to talk the other one into it." Her hand closed around his cock and started stroking it.

"Agreed." John pushed her onto her back and pressed his cock against her pussy, gliding in slowly and leaning in to kiss her. "So, what's next? Are we just going to wait and see, or do we try and contact her, or someone else? Maybe Sue would be game?"

"Sure, Sue would join us on the spot; she's always teasing me about how she'd wanted to snag you. But I beat her to it, and now you're all mine. I guess I could share though..." She winked at him and grinned. "But, to be honest, I'd really like to get together with Veronica again, the interruption today only made it more obvious we didn't get to finish. I got both Veronica's and Erica's phone number in the locker room afterwards..." Ellen still had not told about her recent encounter with Sue. She felt this was not the time, and she could always use that as a teaser if they wanted to try and get together with her, someday soon.

"Call her." John said as he thrust into her, the force causing her tits to bounce around enticingly.

"What, right now!?"

"Sure, why not, it's not like it's a secret we're having sex. At least not to her..."

"God, that's so naughty! Okay, I'll do it!" Ellen reached for her phone with a disbelieving look written all over her face. John noticed how her muscles contracted around his cock, though; she definitely felt it was hot, in a naughty way. She dialed the number and waited; the muted sound of ringing coming from the phone.

"Hi! It's Ellen. From the gym..." John could not make out the words, but he heard the familiar voice as Veronica replied.

"We just wanted to tell you we had a wonderful time today. And maybe you might want to get together again someday soon?" John let his cock slide out of her pussy and down towards her ass, pushing it slowly in as he looked at her. Mock surprise and outrage painted her face. She held up a finger as if to stop him, her concentration on whatever Veronica was saying. He just smiled and pushed even harder, feeling her sphincter muscle yielding to his pressure. Ellen's eyes rolled back in their sockets.

"Hhhhng," She could not hold back as he bottomed out, Veronica still talking on the line. "What, no, everything is fine. It's just... Aaah!" She got silent again as color rose in her cheeks. John heard Veronica, her tone of voice sounding different. Ellen held the phone out for him, indicating he should take it.

"What are you doing to her, you naughty boy?" Veronica wanted to know.

"Me? I'm not doing anything, really. She just couldn't keep her voice down when I pushed my cock all the way up her ass..." Ellen's eyes grew wide with his admission, her cheeks reddening even more, if such a thing were possible. Silence greeted him on the phone.

"Mmm, I wish that was me, right now... Put Ellen back on, please." He handed the phone back and grabbed Ellen's waist, increasing the pace as his cock pistoned in and out of Ellen's ass. Ellen was biting her lip to keep quiet as she nodded and made unintelligible affirmative sounds into the phone.

"Okay... Tomorrow at noon, Joe's Diner on 2nd Street. Great... I'll see you there!" Ellen slammed the phone down on the nightstand and fixed him with a smoldering look.

"Damn you, that was so embarrassing! I can't believe you just told her you were fucking me over the phone like that!" Her outrage was far outmatched by her arousal as she said it, though. She grabbed John's shoulders, nails burrowing into his skin he fucked her.

"Well, no point denying it, really. It's all your fault for not keeping quiet." He smiled at her to take the sting out of his words. "So you're meeting her for lunch tomorrow?"

"Yeah, she was interested, but she wanted to talk, girl-to-girl first, as she said it. I'm not sure talking is all she wants, though..."

"You should bring the camera, maybe she'll put on a show for us."

Neither of them said any more as he continued fucking her roughly, her head soon banging against the headboard as he set about bringing them both off for the second time since coming home.

*****

Ellen speared a piece of grilled chicken with her fork, making sure to get a piece of tomato along with it as she regarded the plate before her. She sat across from Veronica at Joe's Diner, her mind preoccupied as their feet touched under the table.

"As I was saying," Veronica said in a low voice as she licked her lips after sip of her mocha. "I'd really like to hook up with both of you. I just want to make sure I'm not causing any problems."