John and Ellen Ch. 01: Veronica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no problems," Ellen had trouble forming the words as she enjoyed the caresses. "We both want this, that's not the problem." She leaned forward, motioning to Veronica to do so as well.

"It's just sex, nothing else" She whispered, afraid to be overheard. "And we need to keep it hidden from our family; our parents and our kids can't know."

"So, you basically just want to use me as a sex toy, is that it?" There was no hint of outrage in her voice, and to defuse the remark even further, she squeezed Ellen's hand reassuringly.

"I can live with that, as long as I get to fuck both of you. Properly, this time..." Ellen sat back, relieved; the 'if' taken care of, it now came down to where and when. Feeling a strange liberation at Veronica's agreement, she leaned back and 'accidently' opened a button in her blouse, the top of her bra showing. Veronica took this as a sign and let her foot glide up Ellen's shin as well, increasing the sexual tension. All around them were other men and women having lunch, their presence adding to Ellen's excitement. The taboo of flirting in public pushed all the right buttons inside her. It was as if they were in a glass bubble, cut off from the rest of the world, but plainly visible from outside. The fear of getting noticed heightened her arousal, the tension forming as small knots in her stomach.

Veronica let her foot drop to the floor and slid towards Ellen on the u-shaped bench, taking her food and mocha with her. She slid up to Ellen and leaned in, her breath hot on the side of her face as she whispered.

"I really enjoyed it when you licked my pussy yesterday," Her dirty words accentuated by a husky note to her voice. "I wish we could have continued, I'd have loved to eat your pussy while he fucked you from behind. It would have been so fucking hot to eat his warm, sticky cum out of your pussy after he came inside you..." The words sent shivers down Ellen's spine, heat radiating out from her groin as if lightning bolts were firing from her brain, straight to her now engorged clit. She felt Veronica's hand on her thigh, gliding up and over, slowly closing in on her pussy.

"We could," Ellen tried to form the words in her numb brain. "We could arrange for the kids to stay with my parents, say next weekend..." Her legs spread of their own accord as Veronica pushed farther up, her rings catching slightly on the nylon pantyhose, threatening to rip it.

"That sounds like a good plan. We'd have the whole evening, and night, to play..." At the last word, her hand reached Ellen's covered pussy, fingers deftly pressing down on all the right spots through her panties and thin nylon. Ellen bit her lip, torn with indecision; she wanted this to continue, but her sense of modesty and caution urged her to break it off before they were discovered. She grabbed Veronica's hand under the table, not pushing it away, exactly, but preventing her from pushing harder.

"I'll call them and see, I don't think it would be a problem."

"You girls enjoying your lunch?"

Both of them snapped their heads up. Next to their table stood a tall, dark man with an apron, signaling he was the resident chef, Joe. Their eyes took in his massive frame, layers of muscle evident in his broad shoulders and big arms. His face was covered by an impressive beard, and if his grin had not proved the duplicity of his words, the glint to his eyes spoke volumes. He was looking straight at them before glancing down meaningfully at Veronica's arm between Ellen's legs. He gave Ellen's rather exposed cleavage a good look as well. Face going beet-red, Ellen clamped her legs shut, ironically trapping Veronica's hand instead of letting her remove it. Veronica, on the other hand, appeared unshaken by the situation and gave him a thorough look-over.

"It was quite delicious, my compliments to the chef." Her head dipped in acknowledgement. "We were just about to discuss dessert, but perhaps you have any suggestions?" Her gaze stopped meaningfully at the growing bulge in front of his apron. He was taken by surprise at her forwardness, her meaning not lost on any of them.

"Well," He started slowly. "I might have something in the back that would be to your taste. Let me go and have a look and you girls can decide what you want when you see it..." He let the last comment sit for a few seconds as his eyes drank in their bodies, his lust for them plainly written on his face. When neither of them spoke up, he cleared their table and left for the double doors leading to the kitchen, stopping before he entered and meeting their eyes.

"Oh, my, he's gorgeous. Did you see the size of that bulge?" Veronica's eyes glazed over as she obviously dreamed about what Joe's cock looked like, not to mention what he could do with it. She rose and gathered her stuff, starting towards the door.

"Aren't you coming?"

"No, I don't think so. You go, though. I'll let you know about next weekend, and then you can tell us all about it..." Veronica shot her a dazzling smile and blew her a kiss before vanishing through the doors. Ellen smiled to herself as she wondered how many of the guests' lunches would be delayed.

*****

Saturday. A little over a week had passed since her lunch with Veronica. Since then, she had gone shopping to prepare, going all out with John's credit card, with his blessing. She heard the showers upstairs, briefly wondering if John was doing anything other than washing up before their adventure. She looked the room over, checking that everything was just so. The candles were lit, a bottle of wine opened and three glasses sparkled next to it. They had decided not to make this a dinner party, no sense pretending it was anything other than the sexual encounter it was to be.

Ellen let her hands glide down her stomach, feeling the slightly uneven texture of the black Thai silk. She had gotten herself a brand new cocktail dress for the occasion, a strapless one that stopped well short of her knees. The thin silk hugged her curves and emphasized them. Her new Victoria's Secrets panties felt moist already from the anticipation. The clammy feeling was only a minor nuisance; they would come off soon enough anyway. As she bent forward to adjust the plate of finger food, she could feel the metal butt plug shifting inside her, pressing down on her g-spot and creating a pleasant tingle. John had insisted he be the one to put it in before he went to take a shower. When he rimmed and probed her to prepare her for it, she had almost demanded he fuck her right there on the kitchen counter. Now, she only felt the throbbing of suppressed arousal.

John's steps thudded loudly on the stairs as he came down. He was still toweling his hair dry; a pair of loose linen pants the only thing covering him. Ellen admired his body. His upper body had gotten more muscle and definition as he spent countless hours at the gym. Too bad, she thought; he would have to cover it up again with the charcoal grey shirt slung across his shoulder.

"Mmm, you look good enough to eat, honey. Is everything set?" He asked.

"Thank you, I wouldn't mind having a bite of that myself," She said, looking him over. "The wine and glasses are on the table, finger food ready and a snack for later in the fridge. All the other things are ready as well..." They both looked towards the bookshelf along the wall. Between various ornamental figurines and books, the new video camera was barely visible. It was a state-of-the-art high resolution camera with a zoom lens, all controlled by a small remote. They had attached the camera to the TV below, just in case they wanted to show Veronica what they were filming, but for now, they kept it hidden, thinking to film her unaware, at least at first.

John donned his shirt and put the towel away. He had decided to remain barefoot, so now, Ellen's high heels meant their eyes were almost level. Walking towards him, Ellen swayed her hips seductively, drawing him in for a kiss and a hug.

"I'm so excited, I hope this will be as much fun as I think it will," She said. John grunted his agreement, his mouth preoccupied with sucking on her earlobe. His hands grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks as far as the dress would allow.

"What about our little friend back here? Is he still sitting tight?" He punctuated his words by pressing down on the bejeweled nub nestled between her cheeks, the pressure causing Ellen to rise up on her toes. She grabbed John's crotch, feeling the hard cock through the coarse fabric and squeezing it slightly.

"He's doing fine; I don't think he wants to leave..."

"Well, he can stay a bit longer, but sooner or later he has to come out, I have plans for that ass..."

Before they had time to tease each other more, the doorbell rang. Ellen felt a brief tightness in her shoulders as a stab of nervousness shot through her. Were they really going to go through with this? John had no such reservations, however, and as he walked to get the door, he winked at her and licked his lips, mouthing the word 'Showtime' to her silently. Hands fidgeting, Ellen sat down on the edge of the couch, trying to relax her tense shoulders a bit.

John opened the door and welcomed Veronica. She leaned in for an almost demure hug and kiss on the cheek. Her steps were not exactly uncertain, just not quite as confident as usual; this was apparently new territory for her as well. As John got her coat, Ellen took in her dress and make-up. She had come dressed for sex; that much was obvious. Her hair was loose, dark brown ringlets cascading down her shoulders and back. Subtle shades of color played along her cheekbones, with heavy, dark eyeliner and a bright red lipstick completing the look. Ellen let her eyes travel down and saw the dress; one of the new models from Wicked Weasel, ocean blue with mesh sides exposing her skin and lack of any underwear. Her legs were covered by thin white nylon stockings from mid-thigh, down to glossy black stiletto shoes. Her heels were slightly higher than Ellen's. Their eyes met as Ellen rose to greet her, a charge of raw sensuality passing between them.

"What a lovely home you have here, thank you for inviting me."

"That's nice of you, thank you for coming!" The formality of their words in complete opposition to the looks they gave each other as Ellen leaned in for a hug and kiss. John approached them from the side as they hugged, placing a hand on the small of their backs, a bit lower than socially acceptable among friends.

"Let's sit down and have a glass of wine and a bite to eat." The two women separated and looked at him.

"Sounds like a plan," They said at the same time. All three of them broke down and laughed, the initial tension broken for the moment. Ellen and John sat down beside each other with Veronica across the table as they admired the view of the sun setting. All three sipped their wine in silence for a few minutes, unsure what to say next. Feeling the pressure of the hostess, Ellen decided she should at least try to get a conversation going. It seemed slightly wrong to just rip her clothes off, even though a part of her wanted to do just that. The perfect opener presented itself to her just in time.

"So, Veronica; what happened at Joe's Diner the other day?" John shot them both a confused look as they shared a knowing look, a grin spreading on Veronica's face. Ellen had not told John about Joe, just letting him know about the plans for today and nothing else.

"What, you mean after I rubbed your pussy right there in public?" Her wink and conniving grin causing John's head to swivel between them like a weathervane caught in a crosswind.

"What!? She rubbed your... What? She rubbed your pussy in public?" His eyes wide in disbelief and amazement. "And after? What do you mean, after? Did something more happen?"

"Oh, something more happened all right, about twenty four-five centimeters more, I'd say..." Ellen nodded sagely as Veronica grinned and licked her lips; she had anticipated as much. Joe's bulge had been impressive. John closed his mouth in confusion, realizing his questions would do him no good. Taking a long drink from his wine, he sat back and waited for the telling of it instead.

"Once I got through the kitchen doors, he was waiting for me by the back door to the storage. He waved me over, guiding me inside and closed the door behind us. I stopped just inside the door and he grabbed me from behind. His hands were quite big. When he got to my tits, he held one in each hand, covering them completely. Then he started playing with them. I leaned back and felt his erection press against my ass; it was massive!" As she told her tale, Veronica's nipples firmed and threatened to poke holes in her dress, her eyes taking on a faraway look.

"We didn't speak, he just fondled me as I rubbed my ass on his cock. It got even bigger! Then he reached down and just pulled my dress straight up. My hands and my head were caught up inside the dress, so he spun me around and started kissing and biting my tits. I felt so helpless, but it was damn hot too!" After sipping her wine, she leaned back a bit, spreading her legs a little, hinting at what was underneath. Or rather, what was not, seeing as she had chosen to go commando.

"For such a big man, he had very gentle hands. Then I heard his zipper open and his cock slapped against my stomach. It felt so big, like being hit with a bat..." Veronica slapped her hands together for effect, eyes firmly glued to the growing bulge in John's pants. "He pulled my dress all the way up, and I just sank down on my knees. It was so damn big! Thick as beer can and this long!" She held her hands apart to show the size. Ellen thought she probably exaggerated a bit for dramatic effect, but she smiled and licked her lips appreciatively.

"When I tried to get it into my mouth, my jaws were hurting and I could only get a little of it in. I was a bit afraid it wouldn't fit inside my pussy, but I just had to try..." She spread her legs a little wider, giving them both an upskirt view of her neatly trimmed pussy. Ellen was afraid John might feel insufficient with all the talk about big, black cocks, but she did not have to worry; his cock was rock hard and twitching in his pants. She stoked it gently along the outside of his pants, delighted by the involuntary moan he made. Rocking a little back and forth, she felt the metal plug inside her ass move around, a slight moan escaping her lips as well.

"I'm not bothering you, am I, John?" Veronica asked with a wink. "You shouldn't feel inadequate; his cock was bigger, but sometimes it can be too much of a good thing..." Ellen opened his drawstring and pulled his pants down a bit, freeing his cock and stroking it slowly as Veronica continued. Her legs were spread wide now, hands roaming her body as she told the tale.

"Anyway, he grabbed my head and tried to force his cock down my throat, but no chance, he was too big. So then he picked me up and carried me over to a table instead, putting me down on my back. He slapped his cock down on my pussy a few times before he pulled my panties up to my knees. He started kissing the inside of my thigh down towards my pussy..." Her words trailed off as she lost her thread. Her own hands were between her thighs, mimicking the trail his mouth had taken. Ellen smiled and leaned over, taking John's cock in her mouth. She glanced over at the clock on the wall, 'any minute now', she thought.

"Aah, those hands... He was so gentle as he pulled my lips apart, his tongue licking and probing all around. I thought I was gonna come right away, but he kept it off. Don't ask me how; I was ready to explode."

'Ding dong' The doorbell rang.

"What the...?" John exclaimed. "Are we expecting anyone?" He looked at Ellen questioningly, her mouth wrapped around his cock. She tried to hide her grin as she withdrew, her tongue trailing his cock along the way.

"No," She paused as if in thought. "It's probably just some schoolgirls selling cookies or something. Go get rid of them, will you, John?" She glanced over at Veronica and winked and grinned. Veronica's look of confusion changed to one of suspicion as she closed her legs slowly and sucked her fingers clean absentmindedly. John got up and drew his pants back on, wondering how he was going to hide his obvious erection. Straightening her dress a bit, Ellen went to the kitchen to get another bottle of wine and an extra glass.

"Chocolate chip cookies, Sir?" John heard as he opened the door. His jaw dropped as he saw who it was. Erica was on their doorstep, complete with a parody of a schoolgirls' uniform and a small basket of cookies. She twirled her pigtails and bobbed a small curtsy, showing off her knee-length stockings.

"I heard there was a party here, so I brought some cookies. May I come in, Sir?" Her faked innocent voice struck a chord in John's brain and he just opened the door and gestured for her to step inside. His eyes drank in the sight of her. Erica was wearing a dark blue plaid skirt, matched by a jacket with a fake school emblem; probably from some fetish-shop, John thought. The flimsy white cotton blouse was unbuttoned halfway down, an impressive amount of cleavage on full display. She grinned at him and patted his crotch as she leaned inn for a kiss on the cheek.

"Ooh, looks like I got here just in time for the fun!"

Ellen and Veronica were waiting in the living room over by the bookshelves. As they turned and approached, both were giggling and obviously hiding something. Both of them made delighted sounds of approval as Erica entered and twirled to show off her costume. Her skirt lifted by the rapid spinning, giving all three of them a nice view of her firm ass, only barely hidden by her cotton panties. The three girls met in a mutual hug/kiss/grope as John watched, his mind trying to comprehend what was happening.

"I hope you don't mind, dear, but I invited Erica to join us. She was so envious when I told her Veronica was coming over, I didn't have a heart to not invite her..." Ellen smiled at him as both Erica and Veronica fondled her tits before his eyes. He did not mind in the least bit.

"Let's not get too carried away just yet, girls," Ellen said. "Veronica was just in the middle of a story when you rang the doorbell, Erica. Why don't we sit and let her continue her story?" All four of them sat down, Erica next to Veronica as Ellen filled their glasses with more wine.

"So, where was I," Veronica began. "The big black chef had just put me down on the table and was eating me out." Erica nodded knowingly, she had heard the tale before, John thought. He wondered what the girls were doing when he was not around, but he figured that was a question for another time.

"He started fingering me as he licked me all over, keeping me just on the brink. I thought I was going to burst at any moment, but he slowed down again and got up." She paused for dramatic effect. "Then he rubbed his massive cock up and down my slit, covering it in my juices before he pushed it inside me. I felt so full! It was almost painful; he stretched me so much! I've never felt like that before. He's by far the biggest man I've been with." She looked at Erica as she spread her legs, and Erica's hand slid up towards her bared pussy, stroking and teasing it as she went on. Ellen was already trying her best to get John all the way down her throat, gagging slightly as she felt his cockhead push against the back of it. John, meanwhile, reached over and drew her dress up; exposing the bejeweled stud nestled between her cheeks. Ellen purred as he moved it back and forth a bit. Veronica and Erica grinned at the display.

"I was afraid it wouldn't fit, but when the head slipped inside, I came right away. I could feel my juices run down my thighs. He paused a bit as I came, I probably squeezed his cock so hard he could not move. Then, again, when I got it all inside me, I came again! It felt like his cock was pushing against my lungs. I'd never thought he'd be able to push all the way in..." Veronica kept up her litany of explicit comments about how he had fucked her roughly on the table in the back room. As she told her tale, Ellen kept sucking John's cock slowly. He was delirious with pleasure, unable to support his head, much less keep his eyes open. Having all three women in the room with him took his pleasure to levels he did not know existed. Ellen motioned for the two other women to join her.