John and Ellen Ch. 01: Veronica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then he told me to get up and bend over the table," John heard as the couch beside him shifted. When he lifted his head and opened his eyes, he saw that all three women were in front of him. Erica was on his right, crouched with her mouth hovering beside his cock, Veronica on her knees on the floor, about to grab his balls as Ellen kept on stroking him. He blinked slowly, not quite able to comprehend, but when opened his eyes again, Ellen and Erica were licking either side of his cock as Veronica's hands gently played with his balls.

"He pushed into me from behind, slapping my ass as he rode me like a mare. That slap sent me over the edge again, and I think I actually squirted, that time." John was about to squirt in his own way as well. Their combined attention was rapidly pushing him over the edge.

"He slammed into me a few more times before I felt his cock twitch inside me and felt his hot cum filling me up..." John groaned and exhaled. His cum shoot out like a small fountain, splashing all over Ellen and Erica. The rest hit his stomach. Veronica kept squeezing his balls gently, coaxing out a few small spurts of cum. He was completely drained, and barely registered it as Veronica bent forward and sucked the remaining cum from his softening cock. All three women lapped up his cum, kissing and sharing it between them.

"Looks like John's out of commission for a while. We're on our own now, girls," Ellen giggled. John relaxed and sipped his wine as articles of clothing dropped to the floor in front of him, all three of them soon naked and giggling.

Ellen marveled at the taste of Erica's pussy; it was similar to Veronica's and her own, but then again, nothing at all like any of them. She was busy digging Erica's clit out from its fold with her tongue as Erica did the same to Veronica. The three of them resembled a train on the floor in front of John. A sudden feeling in her ass made her look back; John was slowly pulling the plug out as he got on his knees behind her. Then he replaced it with his finger. She turned back to Erica, inspired by him. Erica's grunt told Ellen this was new territory to her, but not in an unpleasant way. Her tight muscles squeezed Ellen's finger as she pushed it slowly inside. Muscles shifted and contracted as Erica tried to get used to the sensation. Ellen felt her finally relax as her index finger slipped all the way inside. She shivered as John started pushing his second finger in. The only sounds heard in the room were of grunting, breathing and moaning.

Ellen shook from a small orgasm as John fingered her ass and licked her pussy. Veronica and Erica were close as well, judging from their moans. None of them spoke, their attention on each other.

"Come and taste her, she's delicious!" Ellen moved aside and made room for John. As he latched on to Erica's pussy, she noticed his cock had started to stiffen again. A wicked idea formed in her head.

"Erica? Have you ever tried anal before?"

"What? Nngh... No, not really, why?"

"Well, it just happens so that John, here, loves anal sex. He's quite good at it too..." Erica looked back at her, fear and lust warring for dominance in her features.

"I... I'm not sure... Isn't it painful? When you stuck your finger up my ass just now, it felt like you were pushing a cucumber inside of me. How on earth am I going to fit all of that?" She nodded towards John's now-erect cock.

"He'll go slow at first, and we'll get some lube as well. It'll be fine, I promise. You'll love it, I'm sure!" Ellen's infectious smile slowly started to win her over, and Veronica added her support.

"Try it, he'll stop at once if you don't like it. After he fucked me in the ass I've started using a dildo in my ass whenever I masturbate. The orgasms are mind-blowing! Just a shame that Joe didn't have time to fuck me in the ass... That would have been great. Maybe next time I have lunch there, I'll take him in my ass..." Erica nodded slowly, taking another look at John's cock before looking at Ellen.

"Get the lube." Looking back at John, she added, "But promise me you'll stop if I tell you to, okay?"

"I'll go slow, I promise. Just try to relax. It'll be weird at first, but once you relax and start enjoying it, it'll be the best sensation ever. Right, girls?" Veronica and Ellen nodded and smiled their assent. As Ellen went to get the lube from a drawer, Erica got on her knees, ass facing toward John. Veronica slid beneath her on her back, looking up at Erica's pussy and John's cock pointed straight at it.

"Now I can watch from down here and help you relax at the same time," She said, emphasizing her words by sucking Erica's clit into her mouth. John got down on his knees, rubbing his cock along her engorged pussy lips before plunging it into Veronica's open mouth. He slid straight down her throat all the way. The angle of her head opened her throat and made room for him. She swallowed, the sensation causing John's cock to swell and harden even more in her throat. Tears sprouted in her eyes at the sudden feeling of suffocation. He drew out slightly to let her breathe, before plunging back in, his balls slapping the bridge of her nose. Veronica panicked slightly, arms starting to flail a bit. Veins were protruding on her forehead and down her neck. John decided to ease up, and when he pulled his cock all the way out, a long strand of saliva and precum mixed together still connected them.

"Jesus! I was choking there for a second," She said as she got her breath back. "That was intense! I felt the panic rise, but at the same time, it was so hot!" She grabbed his cock and kissed it before pointing it towards Erica's pussy. As he slid his cockhead in between the velvety folds, Veronica pounced, licking his cock and her clit as he pushed inside.

John felt Erica's tight pussy clamp down around his cock. She was a lot tighter than the other two women, the resistance adding to his pleasure. Looking around, he saw Ellen standing off to the side, lube in one hand, her other buried between her legs as she masturbated slowly and watched. He grabbed Erica's ass, spreading her cheeks and seeing her tiny, puckered ass. He wondered if he would fit. As he slapped her right cheek, not very hard, but with a definite sting, her pussy clamped down on him again. That obviously turned her on, he thought. He started timing his slaps to his thrusts, slapping as he drew out, her squeezing adding to both their pleasure. When he probed her asshole with his thumb, she started shivering and moaning. John reached out for the lube, squeezing a sizable dollop straight at her opening.

Ellen watched, entranced, as John started pushing first one, then two fingers inside Erica's ass. By the time he had two fingers buried in her, she was growling, all pain and apprehension gone. She was loving it. Nodding to John, urging him on, she got on her knees in front of Erica. It seemed Erica got off on both the pain of the slapping, as well as the submissiveness of being under his control. Ellen saw John pull out and spread the remaining lube onto his cock, pointing it at Erica's ass. She grabbed Erica by the pigtails, roughly pushing her face towards her own pussy.

"Eat it!" The harshness of the command and Ellen's soaked pussy got her attention. Ellen shivered with delight as Erica's tongue slipped between her lips. No reaction came as John pushed his cock slowly into her ass; her entire world existed between Ellen's legs, it seemed. As his hips met her ass, cock all the way inside, she threw her head back, eyes rolling back in their sockets. Her breath came out in a rattle, almost as if John's cock pushed it out of her by force.

"So... Full!" John stayed still for a second, letting her get used to him, before grabbing her hips and pulling out slowly.

"God damn, that's hot!" Veronica's voice was slightly muted, "I can see her pussy contracting as he fucks her!" Ellen's pussy completely forgotten, it seemed Erica's whole world now revolved around her own ass and John's cock. He increased his pace, adding a few slaps as he plowed into her. Her moaning became a drawn out mewling that rose and rose in volume. All of a sudden she froze, the room quiet except for a splashing sound as she squirted straight onto Veronica's face. All tension left Erica's body as she crumpled in a heap. She shuddered, once, as John's cock slid out of her with an audible 'plop', before her eyes closed and she started snoring softly. Ellen and John just looked at each other and laughed softly, both at Erica and at Veronica as her wet face poked out between the legs atop her.

"Poor girl, that was a bit too much for her to handle, it seems." John picked her up gently and laid her out on the couch, covering her halfway with a blanket as she slept. When he turned back, Ellen was on top of Veronica, licking Erica's juices off of her face. He went to the kitchen and quickly washed off his still-hard cock. He had not come yet, and was ready for more.

Coming back into the living room, he saw the girls had reversed their position; Veronica was on all fours, head buried in Ellen's pussy and ass up in the air. Not one to wait for her to beg, John got down behind her and shoved his cock inside her pussy in one, hard thrust.

"Yesss!" Veronica's word drew out in a hiss as he pistoned in and out of her, his hips a blur. His balls hit her with such force he had to slow down a bit, it was almost painful. He could feel Veronica's lips sliding along the length of his cock, all the way out to the head before he pushed back in. Forcing her cheeks apart, he saw her ass opening and closing slightly. She was obviously close, and when he pushed his thumb into her ass, she grunted and exploded. Her whole body shook and vibrated, threatening to rip his cock off at the base as she clamped down on it. Her sphincter muscles locked his thumb in place, and all he could do was let her ride her orgasm out. He was going nowhere, it seemed. Finally, she too, slumped and sank to the floor, exhausted. She remained conscious, if only barely, and rolled over to watch as John crawled towards Ellen.

"That's two down..." Ellen smiled at John as he crawled forward, not unlike a big cat on the prowl. She grabbed her knees and pulled them up towards her face. Her pussy lips drew into a straight line, tightening them and at the same time exposing them. John got up, her feet against his shoulders as he grabbed his cock and lined it up with her opening. He leaned towards her until his shoulders hit her thighs. Then he simply dropped down and pushed inside her with a powerful thrust. They met in a kiss, eyes focused on each other as he fucked her. Every now and then, he would change his angle slightly, thrusting this way and that. Ellen could feel her orgasm building, like a bubbling sensation in her groin and stomach. It grew and grew until she was sure the others could hear it too. John's forehead was covered in a sheen of sweat, his brows furrowed as he held back, waiting for her to come first. She let go, losing herself in the sensation of his cock deep inside her. As she howled out her orgasm, he came, filling her up with jet after jet until it started seeping down onto the floor.

*****

John sat back on the couch, sipping slowly on his wine. In front of him, Veronica was busy eating his cum out of his wife's pussy. Ellen's body was shaking with orgasmic aftershocks as Veronica licked and probed to get all of his cum from deep inside her. He smiled to himself; he could get used to this new lifestyle of theirs, at least if it meant he got to fuck more hot women. Across from him, Erica stirred on the couch, her mind slowly surfacing after the anal-induced overload. She took in the scene on the floor and looked at John with a mischievous smile. Adopting her fake schoolgirl-persona, she batted her eyes at him.

"Please, Sir, I want some more..."

The End, for now...