John and Erin Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuing adventures of John and Erin.
1.2k words
4.21
49.8k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They got dressed and ready. John kept stealing glances at his beautiful girlfriend, overwhelmed with his complex feelings. His jaw, tongue and especially balls were aching painfully, but he was ecstatic to be with Erin. She had brought a small overnight bag, and told him she would be staying the night at his place. He was looking forward to spending the night with her after their night at the bar.

He drove them to the bar to meet up with some of her friends. She was in her tight dress, and he had put on a sweater and jeans. His panties felt strange under the jeans, and the tight tube around his dick was a constant reminder that he belonged to Erin. She kept her left hand in his crotch the entire drive, rubbing and tapping the steel device she had locked around him.

At the bar, Erin met up with her friends, and John felt a bit awkward. He wasn't the most outgoing guy and found it difficult to keep up with the conversation. Erin had told him he wouldn't be drinking either so he could drive her home, so he resorted to hovering in the background, enjoying being in the company of his beautiful girlfriend.

As the night went on, people drifted away until it was just the two of them plus one guy, Chris, that was there with the group of friends. John picked up that he and Erin didn't know each other, but that he had dated a co-worker of hers a couple of years ago. Still feeling awkward, John mostly let Erin and Chris chat. Eventually Chris slipped off to visit the restroom.

"Aw, poor John - I feel like I've been ignoring you all night." Erin slipped her arms around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss. He could smell the alcohol on her breath - he had bought her 3 or 4 drinks during the night and he could tell she was a bit tipsy.

"Thanks for being such a sweet guy and buying me drinks all night. Isn't Chris hot?"

This sudden non sequitur caught him off guard.

"Um, I guess?" He hadn't really thought much about it, but he realized Chris was attractive - tall, lean but obviously muscular through his tight sweater. He had a square jaw, blue eyes and neatly styled black hair.

"I'm feeling a bit naughty..." Erin whispered into his ear as she stroked his face with her fingertips.

"Chris slept with someone I know - Cathy at work - and she said he was sort of an asshole but he has a HUGE dick!" Erin giggled. "Aren't women the absolute worst? I barely know her, but two margaritas at an office party and suddenly she's telling me about her love life, in detail."

Just then Chris returned, and again he and Erin started chatting away.

"Baby - could you get Chris and I one more drink?" Erin asked, patting John on the arm.

"Oh, of course - beer for you, Chris?" John asked.

"Yep - hey thanks man" Chris responded.

He walked down the length of the bar. Even at this late hour, with the bar relatively empty, he had to wait a few minutes before he could catch the attention of a bartender. He ordered the drinks, a beer for Chris and a glass of wine for Erin. When he walked back to the couple, her hand was casually placed on Chris's chest. They were laughing and seemed to be enjoying each other's company immensely.

John knew that Erin was flirty, and figured her loosened inhibitions from the drinks had brought out this quality even more. He felt like the definition of a third wheel, awkwardly holding their drinks while they joked around and touched each other on the arm, as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"Hey John - is it true?" Chris asked, as he casually took the drinks from him, handing the glass of wine to Erin.

"Um...what?" John said, trying to play cool and fit in.

"That you're wearing something...two somethings...rather...naughty?" Chris laughed, and Erin gave him a smug grin.

John felt his face turn beet red.

Chris laughed and put his arm around Erin. "Come on now, why don't you show me what you've got there."

John looked around, embarrassed. They were the only people left in that part of the bar - most of the crowd had cleared out. He looked pleadingly at Erin. His beautiful girlfriend has holding on to Chris's waist and grinning at him.

"Go ahead, babe. Show Chris here what you're packing." She giggled slightly, obviously tipsy. "You not going to embarrass me in front of my new friend, are you? Come on, show us that you can be fun and have a good laugh with us!"

John was pretty sure they wouldn't be laughing "with" him. Glancing over his shoulder to make sure no one was around, he quickly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and pulled them down slightly, showing the pink fabric and the tiny cute ribbon on the front.

Chris and Erin immediately burst out laughing, and he felt his face grow even redder. Shamefully, he started to pull up his pants. Erin quickly put a hand on his shoulder to stop him. She leaned in close to him and whispered sexily into his ear. He could feel her breath and smell her intoxicating scent.

"That's not all, is it, John?" She kissed his cheek, her lips lingering on him. Her arm was still around Chris's waist, pulling him closer. "Why don't you pull those panties down a bit and show him what a man who wears panties looks like. I'd be SO appreciative..."

John's couldn't tell if his ears were burning in shame, or with lust for this incredible sexy woman. He had no idea things were going to go this far when she locked up his cock earlier today, but he found it hard to resist her. Slowly, he slid the front of his panties down, until they revealed the metal tube encasing his penis.

Erin looked down at his small tube of steel, smiling approvingly. Chris leaned forward to get a better look, shaking with laughter.

"No shit...I thought she was full of it when she told me! Why would anyone...and it's tiny, just like she said! Do you really fit in there? Damn..."

Erin pulled on her necklace, freeing the key from it's spot nestled in her cleavage.

"And it only comes off with this" she said, laughing. "And I intend to hold on to it for a long, long time."

Chris shook his head as John quickly busied himself with covering himself and zipping up. He didn't know how to react - he was a confusing mix of embarrassed, horny and proud that he made Erin happy. He had never felt that way before - such a strong desire to follow a woman's wishes and make her proud of him.

When he looked up, he noticed that Chris's hand was firmly placed on Erin's ass, cupping it through her tight white dress. She was smiling and winked at John.

"You know, I think Chris had a few too many drinks. You should probably drive him home as well. The two of us can just pile into the back seat and keep each other company."

Chris smiled openly at John and winked at him as well.

"I think that sounds like a fantastic idea."