John and Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're...taking...too long" he heard her gasp, and felt her grasp and hold his aching balls in one hand. She started giving measured, strong slaps to his already throbbing nuts, spaced just a few seconds apart. Desperate to avoid this punishment he furiously rubbed his tongue against her pussy. The pain seemed inescapable. He felt her start to shake above him, and she was gasping loudly. She suddenly stiffened and ground herself one last time onto his mouth. She screamed loudly. At the same time, her hand tightened into a vice-like grip and he gave a muffled scream. Her grip loosened only as her own orgasm finished and they both relaxed, exhausted.

Erin lay on top of him for minutes, her hand still wrapped around his injured scrotum. John knew he'd be aching for days from this treatment. Yet at the same time he felt a sense of peace and contentment. He had followed her directions and gotten her off, and he felt she was pleased with him. His face was still surrounded by her pussy and he felt like he was in heaven.

Eventually, she stirred.

"You'll learn to do that better, John, but that wasn't too terrible. I had a wonderful orgasm. Now lick me clean." She rose up slightly, until she was an inch or so off of his face. He gave her pubic area long, slow licks, tasting her wetness and cleaning all of the fluid off of her. After a minute, she stood up. He saw her gorgeous body, and again his penis tried to expand in vain. He saw the key dangling from the cage, directly between her breasts.

"Now for your last present!" she laughed, reaching into the bag again. She pulled out a pair of pink panties. "Put these on."

"What?" John asked, rising up to one elbow. "But those are panties..."

"Yep" Erin laughed. "Men's underwear has space for a nice healthy package in front. Panties are small and smooth. Perfect for you, don't you think?" She tossed them down to him.

John stumbled to his feet. Looking down, he saw a smooth steel tube where his penis should be, locked to a tight ring behind his balls. He didn't see a way that it could come off, without the key around Erin's neck. Feeling his ears burning in shame, he stepped into the panties and slid them up. They felt very different - slick and smooth. They were bikini cut, with just a thin piece of material around his hips. The pink satin fabric had a tiny ribbon bow in the front. To John's continued embarrassment, they seemed to fit well.

Erin laughed and hugged him. Her naked body pressed against his, except for the steel barrier around his penis. She stroked his ass through the panties.

"They look so sexy on you" she giggled. He looked down.

"Before our next date, you are going to throw out every single pair of underwear you own and replace them with panties. You'll buy these by yourself, in person, and I had better like them, understand? You will model them all for me. Think frilly, feminine, sexy - the kind you liked to see on the poor frustrated women you used to date." she giggled again.

"Now zip me back up" she said as she handed him her dress. "We need to get ready to go out."

12