John & Georgia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers

John's finger must have found it, because she was soon making Oh ... Oh ... Oh..... sounds. Then he continued with his fingers inside her and started licking her button.

It took just a few seconds of John's fingers in her pussy and his tongue on her clitoris for Georgia to start another climax. She squealed this time as she reached her peak. It was as hard as the first, it seemed to last longer and I'm sure it was wonderful. Ohhhh, that is sooooo erotic. I can feel my pussy starting to get wet. Could it be only a week ago that John had to force me to say the word "pussy"?

When she had come down from her orgasm, John took his fingers out of her pussy and licked one of them. He put the other one in Georgia's mouth for her to suck clean. If he had one for me, I'd sure like to lick a finger.

He said something I couldn't hear and Georgia shook her head. It apparently meant that she hadn't had enough, because he licked her button a few times then squirted some lotion on his middle finger. He spread the lotion in the crack of her bottom and said, "Relax, Baby."

John slid his lubricated finger all the way into her .... her anus. He didn't just put the tip of his finger in to start with as he had with me, but the whole thing all at once.

Georgia obviously liked it, because she groaned and hissed, "Ohhhhhhhh, yesssssssss."

John slid his index finger into her vagina and started moving both fingers in and out. Slowly out until just his fingertip was inside then slowly all the way back in. Georgia smiled in a vacant way and seemed very pleased with what he was doing.

He let her drift along that way for a while then very slowly increased the speed of his fingers moving in and out of her and started gently licking her clitoris. Oh, she's getting it everywhere at the same time. I'll bet that makes her go over in a hurry. I sure would if he was doing that to me.

After a short while, his fingers and tongue were working in and out of her rapidly. Georgia was breathing fast, and she was gripping the pillow again when she said urgently, "John! Oh, John, don't you dare stop now; Oh, God, don't stop ... don't .... Ohhh I'm commmmiiiiiiinnnnggggg!"

That last word was pitched very high, and she squealed through her orgasm. It was very erotic to see and hear another woman do that, and I realized that I had both hands up inside my shirt, had cupped my breasts with my palms and was twirling my nipples between my thumbs and fingers. My nipples were swollen, very hard, red, and what I was doing to them felt really good. I wanted to put one hand down on my button, but I was trying to save that for later.

When Georgia had finished her climax, she slowly relaxed as she came down, and finally seemed to fall asleep. John took some Kleenex from the little bag, gently wiped the lotion off her, put her legs together, and pulled the kimono closed. He kissed her softly on the cheek, stood up, and walked away down the hall.

Georgia opened her eyes, sat up and smiled at me, but when I started to say something she put her finger to her lips to shush me. I guess she doesn't want to break the mood by talking, and I'm sure I'd feel the same way. I've got to remember I'm only a spectator this time. I'm supposed to just watch. I wonder what they're going to do next. I'm pretty sure they aren't finished, probably hardly even started.

She stood, picked up the Lubriderm, walked over to John's chair, and sat down on the arm to wait for him.

When John came back out he sat down in the chair and Georgia leaned over to kiss him. John put his arms around her and pulled her down into his lap, and they shared a long, deep kiss. She whispered something, but I couldn't hear what it was even though I was sitting about three feet away. I guess he agreed with whatever she said, because he smiled, nodded his head, and kissed her.

Georgia slid down off John's lap onto the floor, spread his knees, and kneeled between them. She untied the belt on his robe to reveal his penis, about halfway erect, laying up along John's stomach. There was a little puddle where the slippery stuff had been leaking out, and she leaned over and daintly sucked it up.

She milked some more slippery stuff out and used the tip of her pink tongue to spread it over her lips. Then Georgia squirted some Lubriderm on her hands, rubbed them together to warm it up, and slid her hands up and down John's penis to coat it with the lotion. This caused Herman to grow until he was almost completely erect and more of the clear fluid started to leak from the little slit.

Georgia slid her lips and tongue up, down, and around him until he was covered with a combination of Lubriderm, slippery stuff, and her saliva. After that, he was as big as I'd ever seen him. It's still hard to believe that I can get all that penis inside my pussy. I sure can, though, and I love every little millimeter of it.

She leaned down a little and started licking the slick fluid down and all over John's scrotum. From the little sounds he made I knew he really liked that. When Georgia took one of his testicles all the way into her mouth then sucked it in and out, John gasped. She was very gentle with his testicles, and she obviously knew how to handle them to give John maximum pleasure without hurting him.

She held that testicle sucked into her mouth and went Mmmmmmm, and he moaned with pleasure. She did the same thing to the other one, and I could see the slippery stuff flowing out of Herman and down Georgia's fingers as she held him up out of the way. She sure knows what John likes! Well, Georgia's had a lot of practice. I want to remember every special thing she does that really gives him pleasure and try doing that to him the next time I have a chance. If I get more experience and learn from what she does, I'm going to be as good as Georgia is at making love to John. Maybe even better. I tried taking a testicle in my mouth, but I never thought of humming. I'm sure going to try it the next chance I get to suck him. He really seems to like that. I love watching them, but it sure is making me horny!

She let the testicle out of her mouth, milked some more of the slippery stuff out of his penis, and used her tongue and lips to spread it all over, then she looked up at John, slippery stuff dripping off her chin, smacked her lips, grinned, and said, "Ummm good."

John took a folded hankie out of his robe pocket and wiped Georgia's chin for her. He called her a "sloppy wench," and she giggled as he wiped her face.

He put both hands on her head, pulled her mouth to his penis, and she opened wide to let him guide her mouth down over it. He took his hands off her head, and Georgia made an "O" with her lips the head and about half the shaft slowly disappeared into her mouth as she lowered her head. John muttered, "Oh, Baby, your mouth is hot."

Georgia started with just the tip between her lips and then lowered her head until she had about half of him in her mouth. She started doing this slowly and rhythmically, just the way John had taught me to do it. I could see Georgia's cheeks hollow as she made suction on the upstroke. After about a dozen of those slow, sucking strokes John whispered to her that he was going to come if she kept that up.

Georgia took him out of her mouth and blew on his dark purple head as if she was trying to cool him off. Then she put two fingers below and behind John's testicles and pressed, and a big gob of thick, white come appeared out of Herman's little slit. Hmmm, John must have some kind of semen reservoir up in there. I guess when she pressed on it with her fingers it caused the stuff to flow out his little slit. That's something I need to find out about. I love learning things about my lover.

The gob of semen was so thick that it just sat there on top of John's penis, and Georgia lowered her open mouth, made an "O" with her lips just below Herman's head, and slowly pulled back to take the sticky semen into her mouth with a loud sucking sound. Then she loudly swished it back and forth between her teeth and opened her mouth to show John (and me) ropes of the gooey come hanging between her upper and lower front teeth. Then she swished it a few more times and swallowed everything with an exaggerated gung sound.

Georgia giggled and John called her a "lewd, sloppy cocksucker."

Georgia said, "Thank you for the compliment, Lover. You know you love me being sloppy and lewd when I'm sucking your cock."

John agreed that he liked it that way, the sloppier the better, and they both laughed. They take their lovemaking and pleasure very seriously, but they also have a really good time together. They seem to be totally in tune, know just what the other likes, and do just the right things to give each other pleasure. I guess only couples who have made love a lot get that way. I'm sure that loving each other the way they do is pretty important, too.

He had cooled off enough, and Georgia went back to sucking him in and out of her mouth. After a few strokes, she pulled her mouth away long enough to look up at him and smile. A thick rope of clear come hung between her lower lip and the tip of John's penis.

Then she slid her mouth down over him and slowly, slowly, slowly lowered her head. This time she didn't stop with about half of him, though. She kept going and going until she had the whole thing in her mouth. Georgia's lips were at the base of John's penis, her nose was buried in his pubic hair, and her chin was resting on his testicles! My God, she's swallowed the WHOLE THING! When I saw the lady in that porno movie do it, I thought it was some sort of special effeccts thing. This sure isn't special effects, though, she has him all the way down her throat, and I watched her do it! How can she do that? Why isn't she choking or gagging?

Georgia kept the entire length of John's penis in her mouth, and made "Mffff" sounds and swallowing motions with her throat. Then, with her nose still buried in John's pubic hair, Georgia opened her mouth even wider, stuck out her tongue, and started licking his drawn up testicles. John gave a groan like he usually did when he was about to have a climax, and I thought he was going to come right down Georgia's throat. Then he grabbed a handful of Georgia's hair and jerked her head back until his penis came out of her mouth with a wet sucking sound.

He seemed to be bigger and harder than I had ever seen him, and he flopped back onto John's stomach, quivering, throbbing, and jerking. John said, "Georgia, about one more second of that and I would have come."

She smiled up at him and used the hankie to wipe off her chin and around her mouth.

Georgia reached into the little gym bag and came out with a small tube of some kind of ointment. She squeezed some of the stuff out of the tube onto Herman's hard, swollen head and rubbed it into the skin with her fingers. What the heck is that stuff? John always puts the lubrication inside me, so I don't think it's for that. Besides, he already put some Lubriderm in Georgia's pussy. I'll have to find out about that later.

Georgia wiped the excess ointment off her fingers with the hankie and tossed it and the little tube back into the bag. She crawled up into John's lap, being very careful not to sit on Herman. They put their arms around each other and had a long, deep kiss. They kissed for a while and whispered into each other's ear in between kisses, but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

John lifted Georgia onto her feet in front of him, and he kissed her tummy and breasts while he slid her short kimono off her shoulders. He sucked her nipples until they were red and swollen, then he slid off the chair to his knees. Georgia was standing with her legs together, but John slid the tip of his tongue into the top of her cleft and worked it back and forth. From her reaction, I knew his tongue had found her clitoris. He licked her button for a little while then pulled her down so they were kneeling, face to face.

As they kissed, Georgia pulled John's robe off his shoulders and down off his arms to that they were both naked. After the kiss she whispered something in his ear, crawled over to the comforter by the fire, and lay down on her back. Her nipples were swollen and hard, and they stuck up from her pale breasts, still wet with John's saliva.

John slid over to her, pulling the little bag over by the comforter, then he lay down beside her. When Georgia eagerly turned to face him, John took her into his arms. He adjusted the pillow so they were perfectly face to face, their mouths hotly together, in each other's arms, and their legs slid together until they were intertwined. Oh, God, I would give anything to be in Georgia's place right now. I know just what that feels like and I love it. That first body to body embrace before making love is so wonderful.

What they've been doing to each other for the last half hour has been foreplay, and I think just watching them has gotten me as ready as it has Georgia. The crotch of my shorts is getting wet, and it feels like my pussy is absolutely gushing. She told me it was okay to give myself pleasure while I watched them, and it's gotten to a point where playing with my nipples just isn't enough. I just have to get .... out of ............. these .............. shorts. There.

It's a good thing this chair is leather and can be wiped clean. The way my pussy is flowing I'd probably leave a big wet spot if the upholstery was fabric. Well, since all I'm wearing now is a tee shirt, I might as well get rid of that .... too. ......... that's better.

It's strange how I'm not at all embarrassed being in my birthday suit with John and Georgia. Of course they have both seen me naked before, and they're naked, too. Besides, I'm not really naked, I have my sox on. One pair of sox between three people sure isn't much clothing.

I'm sure they've forgotten that I'm even here. They're so engrossed in each other and their lovemaking that I don't think they would notice if I fired a gun into the ceiling.

Ohhhhh, my button is calling to me that it wants attention, and it's all I can do to leave it alone. I bet it's really wet and slippery, and it would feel wonderful to stroke it with my finger. I want to wait, though, and save that for when Georgia and John really get into their lovemaking. Then I just know I won't be able to leave my clitoris alone. Well maybe just a few light little strokes with my finger .... Ohhh, it really is wet and slippery ... mmmm.

In between kisses Georgia murmured something, but all I caught was, "....in me .... any longer, Lover."

That was apparently what John wanted, too, because he turned her onto her back and kneeled between her parted legs. His penis was as hard and big as he could get and stucking straight out. There was thick drop of slippery stuff hanging from his tip.

"Oh, Lover, fuck me," Georgia said. "It"s been sooo loong. Give me your cock."

"Cock." That's what Georgia calls his penis. It sounds kind of crude, but if she says it, I guess it's okay. It sound sexy. That's what I'm going to call John's penis."

John leaned forward onto his hands, and she reached down between them to take his throbbing penis in her hand. He lowered himself, and she slid tip up and down between the lips of her pussy to part them. Then she put the tip right at the entrance to her vagina and lifted her legs wide and her knees high.

John gave a little push and the head of his penis entered her, then he teased her by pulling back a little, then pushing a little more back in, pulling back, pushing in, very slowly getting just a tiny bit more of his cock into her.

Georgia wanted him completely in her pussy, but John was making her wait for it by giving her just a little more each time. The pale skin of her face, neck, shoulders, and upper chest was getting redder and redder, and I was pretty sure that meant Georgia was about to come. She was whimpering, "Ah ... ah .. ah .....ah ..."

John pulled almost all the way out, waited a second, then slammed it into her just as hard and deep as he possibly could. Then he started pounding the full length of that big, hard penis into her just as fast and roughly as he could, his testicles slapping against her bottom every time he rammed into her.

As I watched in fascination, Georgia plunged headlong into a climax. And was it ever a climax! Her face and shoulders turned beet red, she gripped John's upper arms so tightly that her knuckles were white and I could see her nails digging into him, cords stood out on her neck, her toes tried to curl under like she was having a cramp, he eyes were tightly shut, and she sort of shrieked through clenched teeth. Then she opened her mouth and went, "Oh ..... oh .... oh ..." every time John rammed his penis into her. Georgia gave a loud squeal as she reached the peak of her climax and a long moan as John's hard fucking held her there.

Georgia slowly came down from her orgasm, and the redness started to fade from her neck and shoulders. She smiled and stretched luxuriously with her arms over her head and said, "Mmmmmmm." I could see little half moon dents in John's arms where she had gouged him with her fingernails.

I had been so completely engrossed in Georgia's climax that, when my mind returned to reality, I found myself stroking my button hard and fast, and I was not far from having an orgasm of my own. I slowed down, let myself back off from the brink of coming, and continued to rub my clitoris just enough to keep myself excited and tingling.

John hadn't had a climax, and he kept stroking Herman very slowly and gently in and out of Georgia's pussy. She smiled up at him and said, "Ohhhhhhh, Darling Lover, I wish I could tell you how much I needed that."

John looked down at her and said, "Had enough, Baby?"

Georgia shook her head and giggled, "Noooo, Lover. You know what I'm like when I've been away from you for a while. I've done without you for over a week, and I'm just getting started. I hope you've been taking your vitamins. Let me up, Dear, I want to get on top for a while."

John pulled out of her, rolled over on his back, and Georgia straddled him. She used her hand to guide the tip of his penis to her entrance and slowly lowered herself until she had his full length inside her. Her eyes were closed and she had a look of ecstacy on her face.

She was sitting on him, then she started moving her hips around in circles. I could imagine what that was causing inside her vagina. John reached up, cupped a breast in each hand, and started rubbing her nipples between his thumbs and fingers. Georgia's opened her eyes, but she was just sort of staring off into space. John lay there and let her move to please herself. From his reactions, what she did was pleasing him, too. A lot.

After a while, Georgia leaned down, John put his arms around her, and they kissed. Then she whispered something in her ear. It wasn't hard to figure out what she had said, because John reached his hand around behind her and started rubbing her .. anus with his fingertip. Then he lubricated his finger with some of the juices that were collecting around the base of his penis and slid the whole length of his finger into her ... ass.

They were still kissing, his finger in her ass, and he started sliding his cock steadily in and out of her pussy. Georgia started making a humming sound, and I could see her neck and shoulders start to redden. After a little while, John held his penis buried in her and started moving his finger in and out of her anus. She sure seemed to like that.

He continued this for several minutes, penis buried and finger going in and out. Georgia whispered something into his ear, then he started moving his cock into her pussy when his finger slid out of her ass, and out when his finger went in. She really loved that, because her neck and shoulders got very red, and I could hear her mutter, "Faster, Lover, faster."

MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers