John & Georgia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers

John reached over to pull the little bag closer to them. Then he reached in and pulled out a jar of Vaseline and flipped the top off with his thumb. He had to do it one handed because the middle finger of his other hand was still in Georgia's bottom. He set the jar down and scooped out a gob of the stuff with his finger. He pulled his finger out of her anus, and, before she could close back up, inserted the finger with the Vaseline.

When he did that, Georgia sort of squealed and giggled a little. I guess that's because the Vaseline is cold. It must feel really strange to have something like that put up in there.

John used his finger to work the Vaseline around inside her, and used the other hand to scoop up a smaller fingerful from the jar. He spread that around on the head of his penis and put some on and around Georgia's anus.

He slid his finger in and out a few times then took Herman in his hand and put the tip right next to his finger.

Georgia sounded scared when she said, "John ... John, go slow. Be careful."

John said, "Are you sure you want to do this, Baby. I don't want to hurt you."

Georgia shook her head and said, "You know I want it, Lover. Just go slow and easy at first, please. Let me get used to it."

He pulled his finger out, and, before her anus could close back up, pushed about half of Herman's lubricated head into her. Then John gave another little shove, and the entire head of his penis popped through the ring of her anus.

Georgia yelled, "UNNNGGGGGHHHH ... Oh, God, STOP ... Ohmigod .... Ohmigod .... Oh, John .... Don't move .... please .... Oh .... that hurts .... it feels like you're splitting me in half ..... HOLD STILL"

John asked if she wanted him to take it out, and Georgia said, "Nooo ..... nooooo .... don't stop ..... just hold still for a minute and let me get used to it ....... Oh ...oh ..... Ooohhhhh, that's better now ...... Oohhhhhhh .... Oh, God ..... It's okay now ...... but...... please go sloooooow .... easy ..."

John pushed in to her very slowly then pulled back until just the head of his penis was still inside. Then he pushed in a little farther and pulled back. He gradually increased the depth of his penetration until his front was pressed against Georgia's bottom and the full length of his cock was buried in her ... ass.

He held still there, and I could imagine his penis throbbing and jerking in her rectum.

John said, "Am I hurting you, Baby? Tell me if it hurts."

Georgia said, "Ohhh, no, Lover. I'm relaxed now and you feel big and warm and wonderful. Ohhh, John, I think I'm about to come. No, don't move ..... just hold it .... right there .... and let me coooommmmme ....... Ohhhhh, God, I'm coooooooooming ..... Mmmmmm."

Neither of them moved at all, but I could see Georgia shudder, and she definitely had a long, gentle orgasm.

When she finished she had a little smile on her face and said, "Yummm ...... Ohhh, Lover, that was lovely."

When Georgia had come down from her climax, John slowly pulled his penis out so only the head was still inside and then slid it slowly back in all the way. He started pumping steadily in and out of her ass, then he pulled him all the way out. I had seen Georgia's .... anus before he he put his finger then his penis in there, but all I could see when he pulled it out was a big Herman-size hole where her anus had been. Like a cave.

She was trying to clench and close it up because the cave started to get smaller, but John slid his penis back in before it closed up much. She sure is ... big .... back there! It seems like it would hurt to have such a .... tender place stretched like that. Now that John has her opened up, though, she really seems to like it. No, it's more than that, she loves it! I wonder if I could possibly ever stretch like that. I don't think so, but I'd love to know what that feels like. At least what it feels like after the hurting is over.

I think it would be okay to turn the vibrator up to medium speed. Mmm Maybe put it in just a tiny little bit further, too. Oh, yeah. That's really, really nice. As long as I keep my finger under control on my button I won't come.

John kept sliding his penis slowly in and out of her ass, and they seemed to drift along on a cloud of pleasure. She had her cheek pressed into the comforter with her eyes closed, facing me, and I could see a dreamy expression on her face. She occasionally made little sighs and gasps of pleasure. In between those sounds, she softly hummed.

Although he wasn't exerting much physical effort, John was sweating heavily. His shoulders and chest were shiny with moisture, and he looked very sexy. It sounds gross, but I'd love to lick the sweat off his chest.

Without missing a stroke, he reached over to the little gym bag and pulled out a vibrator just like the one I had in my pussy. What the heck is he going to do with that thing? Well, since he has his penis in her ..... ass, there's only one place to put it. I bet if he turns that thing on and puts it in her vagina, this slow, dreamy interlude will be over with in a hurry.

John turned the vibrator on low, rolled it around over her bottom a little, put it down under where his penis was, and slid the whole thing into Georgia's pussy. There was about an inch sticking out, and he pulled his cock out of her behind and used his tip to poke the vibrator completely inside her. The entrance to her vagina closed up, and the thing completely disappeared. If I hadn't seen him put it into her, I would never have known it was there.

John slid his penis back into her rectum and kept pushing until it was buried. That vibrator in her pussy and that big penis in her ass. What a combination! I wonder how that feels. Probably incredible. I can imagine that tingling vibration along with that big hot cock ... back there. I've never had anything bigger than a finger in my .... bottom, but I can imagine.

As John started stroking his penis in and out of her ass, Georgia reached her hand down underneath her and I could see her put her middle finger into her vagina to push the hidden vibrator even further up inside her. That thing must be pushing her uterus up into her throat. That must feel ... wonderful! I only have about half my vibrator inside me, and it feels tingly and exciting.

I'm going to give myself a little more and .... Ohh, God, that feels good. Just a little more ... Ahhhh .... I'd better take my finger off my button or I'm going to lose control. Well, maybe if I just stroked it slowly and gently .... Mmmm. Oh, boy, that feels sooooo good! I've got to try to control myself ..... or I'm going to .... Oh, God, I can't help it ... I can't stop ... Oooh, I'm .... cooommming .... Ohhhh.... Ohhhh.

I forced myself to go slow with my finger, and I had a lovely, tingly little orgasm. I kept my mouth closed so I wouldn't make a loud noise to distract them, although they seemed to think they were the only people in the world. I was able to keep my eyes open while I was coming so I didn't miss anything, but it was hard to divide my attention.

Georgia moved her middle finger into her cleft and started stroking her clitoris. As I was coming down from my little climax, I coughed, and the vibrator popped about half way out of my vagina. I turned it off and pushed it back in most of the way so it didn't fall out.

Mmm.... that's better. I really needed my nice little come. If I had turned the vibrator on high and stroked my button faster, I would have a huge one. I want to save that for when Georgia and John come together. She has John's hot penis in her bottom, the vibrator buried in her pussy, and she's stroking her clitoris. I don't think she can take that for very long.

John started fucking her ass harder, Georgia's finger moved faster on her button, and I could see the redness start on her shoulders. I know what's about to happen. Yeahhhhh, there she goes! Georgia yelled and thrust herself hard back against John as he moved forward.

I guess having John's penis go so hard and deep into her ass really set her off, because she kept yelling and thrusting back into him. He took her hips in his hands and started jerking her back to meet him as he slammed his penis into her ass as fast and hard as he could. Georgia didn't need her finger on her button anymore. She tightly gripped two handfuls of the comforter, screamed into a mouthful of pillow, and had what looked and sounded like the biggest orgasm in history.

John slammed his penis into her, there was a slap, slap, slap as his front and her bottom collided. Georgia screamed into her mouthful of pillow, and she just came and came and came. By the time she started to come down from her peak I found that I had unconsciously been rubbing my button so fast that I was about to come again. I slowed my finger and let myself back off from the edge of an orgasm.

When her climax was over Georgia went limp, John held her by the hips to keep her back end up until she recovered enough to hold herself up. My God, isn't John ever going to come? It's two o'clock, and they've been ... fucking for almost an hour. If he did me for that long I wouldn't be able to walk the next day. Especially if he did it in my ... ass. I don't think we could do that at all. They're both going to be basket cases when this is over.

I bet Georgia is really going to be sore. I don't think a .. an ... anus is meant to take this sort of punishment. I sure hope John doesn't get so sore he can't ..... Well, I don't think I should plan on him making love to me tonight. There's no way he will be recover from this in a few hours. I just hope he isn't too sore for tomorrow. Wellllll ...I sure hope it's my turn next.

John was slowly sliding a still erect Herman in and out of Georgia's ass when he said, "Let's get that vibrator out, Baby."

Georgia coughed twice. The first one caused the vibrator to appear and slide about halfway out, and with the second cough it came out of her a wet plop and fell to the floor. It must have felt funny coming out, because Georgia giggled.

John slid Herman all the way into her, leaned over, and whispered something.

Georgia raised her head and shook it, "No."

She had been sweating so that her mascara had run and made two dark streaks down her cheeks. The sweat had mixed with the dried semen in her hair to make a gooey mess. Georgia looks like she's been ... ravaged. Yeah, that's the word they use in Mom's stupid romance books. If anyone has eve been ravaged, she sure has. She looks totally slutty and incredibly sexy.

John started moving his penis in and out of her ass again, and she moaned a little and said, "Oh, John, I can't take much more. I'm getting sore. I want you to come in my ass, though, and I want to come with you. Please do it now."

He said, "I'm going to give you a little something special first, Baby."

Georgia groaned and said, "Oh, no, Lover. Not that! Please don't! NO, not that! I couldn't stand it. I've had too much! Pleeeeeeeease dooooooooon't."

As he reached into the little gym bag John said, "You know you want it. Don't you? Hmmmm? Come on, tell me you want it, Baby."

To my astonishment, he pulled a ping pong paddle out of the bag. The kind with the blue pebbly rubber surface on both sides. What the heck is he going to do with that thing?

She groaned again and said, "Oh, God, John. You know I want it. Yeah, I want it. Oh, God, give it to me. Fuck me in the ass and give it to me! Do it, Goddamnit, John .... DOOOOOOO IIIIITTTTT!"

As John gently rubbed the paddle around on her bottom, Georgia put a hand down under her and started feeling around for something. John put the paddle down on her back, reached under her, and picked up the vibrator Georgia had been trying to find. He turned it on high and put it in her searching hand.

He pulled his penis out for a moment, and there was that huge, gaping cave where Georgia's tight, puckered anus had once been. He filled the cavern back up with the entire length of his cock while Georgia started sliding the buzzing vibrator in and out of her mouth like she was sucking a penis. I think something is about to happen that I've never seen before. I'm almost positive that it's going to be something very erotic.

Well, if Georgia can have her vibrator on high, so can I. I wonder what it feels like .... Ewww ..... that tickles my lips ..... I don't think a vibrator is really meant to be sucked on. Ow ..... definitely not on the teeth. I'll just rub it over my nipples a little bit ... Mmm.. .. Ooh, that's niiice ..... let it slide slowly down my tummy to my mound .... oohhh..... my button's too sensitive for a vibrator turned on high .... about two seconds of that, and I'd be coming .... Ohh .... that really tingles my pussy lips .... I'd better turn it back down to low ... there .... now I can put it allllll the waaay iiinn .....mmm...

John started a steady rhythm, sliding his penis in and out of Georgia's ass, and she slid the buzzing vibrator down and put it right on her clitoris. She started breathing faster and made a low sound in her throat like growling ..... grrrrr.

He started gently patting her on the bottom with the paddle, and she would flinch every time it touched her. John started thrusting Herman harder and faster into her ass, and Georgia slid the vibrator completely into her pussy and then used two fingers to push it way up inside herself. Then she started rubbing her clitoris with those two fingers. She buried her face in the comforter and the growling sound started getting louder.

Then, much to my astonishment, John pulled his arm back and hit Georgia on the right bun with the ping pong paddle. This was no little love tap, either, he hit her as hard as he could! KAPOW!

Georgia let out a high blood curdling scream, and her bottom turned fiery red where the paddle had hit her. John started slamming Herman in and out of her ass just as hard and fast as he could, and he would stop every few strokes to smack her on the behind with the paddle. POW!

Every time it hit she would shriek, and I could see her fingers rubbing her button frantically. Her shoulders and neck turned deep red. John was making noises like one of those steam locomotives in the old black and white movies, sweat was dripping off him onto Georgia, and she was screaming and crying and shrieking continuously.

John switched hands with the paddle and and was smacking her left bun as hard as he could. SMACK ..... SMACK ... SMACK .... Her entire bottom was bright red from being hit with the paddle.

Oh, my God! She likes it! That paddle must hurt like crazy, but she loves it! They're both going to come, and these are going to be the orgasms they've been working up to for an hour. Me, too. ..... get my vibrator turned on high and back in there ..... really deep ..... hold it way up in there with my fingertips ... Ohhhhhh, the tip of the thing is tingling my cervix and I think I can feel my uterus vibrating ....!

The only parts of Georgia touching the floor were her cheek and knees. She was getting fucked hard and deep in the ass, she was holding a vibrator way up out of sight in her pussy with two fingers, two fingers of the other hand were madly rubbing her clitoris, and she was being hit hard on the buttocks with that paddle about every five seconds. WHACK ......

Every time the paddle hit her bottom Georgia would scream, and she shrieked and moaned in between. John was pounding into her, and his cock looked hard as steel and was a deep purple color. His testicles were drawn up tightly like they always were when he was about to come. When their climaxes started, I shoved my vibrator so far inside me that my pussy was stretched and my insides were tingling. I had two fingers of the other hand working hard and fast on my clitoris, and my orgasm started just a few seconds after theirs.

I thought Georgia made a lot of noise with her earlier orgasms. That was nothing compared to this! It sounds like she's being skinned alive! If there were any close neighbors or a window was open, someone would probably call in the SWAT team.

Oooooohhhhh, I'm going to COME! I know I'm going to scream right along with them .... but .... I don't .. care .... they won't .... even ...... notice ..... Oh .... Oh .... OOHHH .....!

There was a roaring in my ears, huge bells rang inside my head BONG BONG BONG, my vision became a red blur with yellow flashes, and I jammed that vibrator so hard inside myself that it hurt. I didn't care, though, because I was having the biggest orgasm of my life. It was even bigger than those monster climaxes I'd had when John was fucking me. The vibrator tingling my insides, my fingers on my button, and watching Georgia and John combined to almost blow the top of my head off! I yelled and came, John huffed and grunted and came, and Georgia screamed and shrieked and came.

**********

I awakened as John's grandfather clock was chiming three. What? Oh ... I guess I fell asleep or passed out ..... I don't know what's going to happen next, but this has been an unforgettable day. I sure wish I had a tape recording of the three of us coming together. That was really unforgettable! There's still half the afternoon and a whole evening yet to go. I'm not sure any of us can take any more lovemaking, but ... well, I never know what's going to happen in this fairy tale of ... ours. Now there are three of us in the fairy tale, and that's even better.

_______________________________________

I love your comments. Votes, too.

I try to respond to all

More of Diane's erotic adventures soon

Everyone eighteen or older, of course

MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers