John & His Secrets Ch. 03

Story Info
Mum's truth doesn't hurt.
4.1k words
4.57
81.5k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 03/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwck1953
rwck1953
20 Followers

Episode One: Mum & her beauty therapist

It wasn’t unusual for mum to spend hours with her personal beauty therapist because she was her own sister. However, having the treatment in either Angelina’s apartment or mum’s bedroom certainly was. Only handful of people knew exactly what treatment mum had been receiving.

Dad sanctioned it. Rosalind and I discovered the secret about two years ago. Grandma was definitely unhappy about it. She had never been too pleased that Angelina was a confessed lesbian. Liz was openly furious when Angelina told her she despised male sexually.

One morning grandma and mum invited me to have lunch with them. I thought it was to be one of those normal lunches our family members had with each other so often. Grandma didn’t beat around the bush. She shocked me with her opening words.

“John, I’m appreciative of your help to save Tamony’s marriage.”

I was stunned silent for few minutes. “Saving her marriage? I did what to save the marriage?”

Mum joined in, “John, grandma and I know that Robert is your biological son.”

Like a little boy caught stealing lollies from the lolly-jar, I was speechless, blushing. I could feel my face burning. I was not sure where to hide it.

“It’s alright, darling. Tamony had our blessing! She told you why she chose you, didn’t she?” I nodded.

“John, my darling, you do love grandma, don’t you?” I haven’t seen grandma that serious.

“Oh, undoubtedly grandma, I love you very much!” I was thinking that Tamony might be yearning for her second baby. I was looking forward to it!

“Then, I want you to seduce Angelina. I want you to show her a real cock can give her more pleasure than an artificial one! We, including Rosalind, unanimously decided you are the perfect candidate!”

“No! Can’t you get dad to help you?” My heart felt otherwise, beat faster and excited at the unexpected prospect. Ever since my sexual escapade with aunty Scarlet days prior to her wedding and then two-month of wild ‘seed planting’ with aunty Tamony, I had been fantasying about my remaining aunty!

Mum lowered her voice, “Dad has his premature ejaculation problem. A few second of poking isn’t going to convince Angelina! You can come home at 10 o’clock tomorrow and I’ll leave my bedroom door unlocked.”

“What’s wrong for being a lesbian? She might report me for rape if the non-consensual approach fails to convince her.”

Grandma confidently added, “You will! I know you will.” She was desperate. “You have to! I don’t want my daughter to be a lesbian.”

*** It was a lovely Friday morning. Angelina’s car was in the driveway. So I parked my car outside and went in through the front door quietly. As I tiptoed up the stair, the giggling from the master bedroom was clearly audible. The door was open. I went in quietly without knocking. The scene in the room was as expected. Both naked, mum was busy working on Angelina’s pussy with a dildo.

“Darling, aren’t you supposed to be in the office?” Mum was calm but looked surprised.

“What an actor is my mum!” I thought to myself.

Angelina was blushing and shifting her body uneasily. Naturally, the sight warmed my heart and stirred my groin. I walked slowly to the edge of the bed with my rapid growing bulge. Without a single word, I ran my two fingers along Angelina’s pussy slit several times. I placed my fingers to her nostrils and then slowly, smelled them myself.

“Aunty Angel, your pussy smells good. Do you mind I have a taste of it? It must be delicious.”

She was surprised at how daring I was. Lying there hesitating, she stared at me for few minutes. Slowly she parted her legs, “only with your mouth and hands!”

She saw me stripping. “What are you doing?”

“Do you expect me to return to my office later with shirt and pant smelling of your pussy juice?”

“Keep your underwear on. You are only to use your mouth and hands!” She reminded me.

“No, you are equally disgusting!” She quickly closed her legs.

I let my fingers do the convincing. Having had six women and five years of sexual experience, getting her to relax her legs wasn’t difficult. However, I must be slick in my pretence and the key ingredient for the plan to succeed was the element of surprise!

Knelling between her legs, my unusually long tongue began to enjoy her pussy. I was sure she had closed her eyes to imagine I was yet another woman. It was dripping wet. Mum had clearly given her a thorough workout. I ran my tongue up and down her rosy slit. I had her clitoris between my moist lips, tickled it with my tongue. I rolled my long tongue and poked it inside her vagina. She moaned.

Encouraged, I continued to tongue fuck her, at the same time, massaged her prominent clitoris with my moisten fingers. She went wild as my rolled-up tongue went deep into her, tinkling her vagina wall… Suddenly she moaned louder and copious pussy juice flowed through the centre of my roll-up tongue down my throat, making a slurping sound! She pressed my mouth firmly against her.

My underwear could never hide my 9-inch raging stiff cock, which protruded gigantically above the elastic band, pointing painfully upward. Mum had secretly helped me to pull the restraint off.

I positioned my body, kissing my way up her abdomen, briefly stopped at her navel, and up to her succulent breasts. Angelina’s eyes were still shut, enjoyed her nipples to be sucked.

Mum saw me slowly wriggling my lower body. As if in perfect mental harmony, mum held my cock, squeezed it several times before guided its head at the entrance… It happened so quickly that Angelina was completely caught off guard! With a sudden push, nearly a quarter of my cock penetrated her. She struggled, trying to push me away. At almost 23 years old, I was too strong for her. She kicked her legs in vain. The look of fear on her face strangely excited me.

“No…” My mouth sealed hers to prevent verbal protest…

With her slippery wet pussy, my cock head went in several inches deeper… She pulled hard at my hair in vain attempt to stop me with my pain, physically continued to struggle. With every strong push, my cock sank deeper and deeper into her tight pussy…

…Her physical struggle ceased, body began to quiver slightly. Her breath became short and heavy, “No…” She continued to protest verbally but in almost inaudible voice. “Noo…” The drawn out ‘no’ became softer and softer…I could feel that she was fully stretched.

“Ohh…” Her body jerked violently but rhythmically with my tempo. I was not sure it was either her pain or pleasure but definitely not unwillingness. Her body continued to quiver.

Her hands stroked my back so gently. When I turned her over to fuck her doggie style, she was so willing and eager…a sense of relief flashed through my mind. I knew my mission was far from accomplished.

Her breasts bounced wildly, as the sound of my cock fucking her pussy, the creaking of the bed and the slapping my groin against her butt, mixed with her moaning, echoed in the luxurious bedroom.

Finally, it happened. Angelina’s body trembled, a flood of pussy juice warmed my cock, and pussy muscle pulsated, contracted and gripping my cock intermittently. It brought me unimaginable excitement and pushed me beyond conscious control. I gave a final deep thrust. I shot my load, a humongous load. Our muscles contracted in rhythmic harmony. I was sweating profoundly.

Slowly the muscles of our bodies relaxed… I gave her a kiss on the nose. She stared at me in silence and eyes sparkled. I wanted to pull out my limp cock. Unexpectedly, Angelina crossed her legs behind to prevent me from doing so.

“I like it inside me for a little longer. May be it will be hard again soon.”

“Oh, no, Aunty Angel, not after the way we have fucked! It will take a good while of resting.”

“Angel, I thought you hated cock inside your pussy. Why suddenly you refused the first one that entered it to pull out?” Mum teased.

“Nicole, it was so natural, the heavenly sensation, followed by a series of warm and powerful gushes. I have never come so powerfully, twice!”

She released her legs. My limp cock was still dripping with cum. I persuaded her to lick it clean.

Suddenly Angelina realised she would be late for her other clients’ appointment if she didn’t hurry! Looking at how happy she was when she went into the bathroom, I knew I had accomplished the mission grandma had entrusted to me, with flying colour!

*** I was still lying on the bed when I heard Angelina’s car drove off. Mum had not moved either. During those two hours in my attempt to give everything I had to Angelina, I totally ignored my mum.

I rolled to my side to face her. Mum was never ashamed of her nudity. But to be that close to her physically brought back memory.

“The last time we are this close was when you sneaked into my bed as a seven years old.” Mum recalled with a look of sadness. Her eyes were moist.

“Mum…” I gave her a hug. She pressed her breasts firmly against me. I felt her body shaking uncontrollably.

At 42 years old, she was as attractive and desirable as ever. She looked at least 10 years younger. She confessed last night that she started her relationship with Angelina purely to try to compensate for dad’s inadequacy.

I turned to smell her hair, kissed her forehead. Her both hands held my cheeks and planted her lips on mine… She was wild, seemed to lose her sense of dignity and control.

It must be eternity before she broke off her kiss. She again pressed her breast against me. “Oh, darling, how I wish dad has a cock like yours. Oh, darling, how I wish it was my pussy that you were pounding just now!”

The devilish lust on her face told me that a serious mistake was about to happen. Perhaps, it was a mistake that could have happened earlier, had I known that she had been suffering so badly for so long!

I looked at her sexually deprived body as she kissed her way down to my groin… Sitting against the bed head, I admired the way she expertly licked, sucked and stroked my cock. Once a while, she flicked her blond hair back to allow me to enjoy the view of my cock popping in and out of her mouth…

“Mum, you are a good cock sucker!” She obviously had plenty of practises with my dad’s. She was clearly delighted at my praising.

I tried to push her head but she stopped me. “Don’t! You interrupt my rhythm and choke me!”

She was deep-throating me! Among my six women, seven if including Angelina, Aunty Tamony was closest to her oral skill, yet it was David and Goliath in comparison!

Once a while, she stopped to look at me. Those two piercing blue eyes were so beautiful. When she smiled, her dimples were captivating.

“Mum, you are so beautiful.”

My cock was expertly revitalised. On her back, she opened her legs and arms to me. I was hesitating. I recalled her yesterday’s words vividly, “A few second of poking isn’t going to convince Angelina!” How pathetic! Those few words convinced me to accept grandma’s mission, also gave me the courage to help my mum.

“Fuck me, darling. I want you to fill me up like the way you did to Angel.”

Nervously, I held the head of my cock, aimed at her hairless pussy. I entered her slowly… I didn’t experience the tightness of a virgin but the sensation was still so powerful. Oh my goodness gracious, I was fucking my mum!

The tempo slowly increased, in and out, deep and shallow, fast and slow, side to side, up and down, I tried every way I could imagine. Without losing our eyes contact, mum responded my every forceful stroke. Her breasts and body shook wildly as I fucked her.

Her voice was sweet, “Yes, that’s right, honey, fuck me deep… Ohh… Bury that huge cock of yours deep inside me.”

I gave it to her hard. We swapped positions and changed tempo to prolong our fucking. She came once…twice in quick succession.

“Mum…I…oh mum…” I lost control. She locked my cock deep into her, squeezed every drop of my juice. She gave me a kiss on my forehead, smiled. She cuddled me like her precious baby, the way when I was little…

“Mum, may I cuddle you from behind like when I was little?” I asked after we had calmed down.

“Of course, my darling son, of course you are always welcome!”

We rolled into position. My hand cupped her breasts. My cock wasn’t halfway up her body but between her thighs. My nose wasn’t below her neck but smelling the top of her head. I had grown! My legs were long enough to lock hers, cock between thighs. I held in that comfortable position, eyes closed. Her body was as soft and tender as when I was a child.

I was not sure when I fell asleep. When I opened my eyes, she was still soundly asleep. I dared not move lest woke her up. My cock stiffened between her legs. I wriggled slightly and extremely slowly to position it.

I pushed a little…a little for fear of waking her. I pushed a little and at last I felt the moistness! Oh, my goodness gracious. I had finally done it! It was a lot easier. My cock had grown long enough to reach its target beyond her arse hole without having to adjust too much.

I pushed a little… Then suddenly, she parted her legs a little…wriggled a little… Still slowly, I pushed… At last it was penetrating her wet “hole’. It was the position I had intentionally tried to imitate when I saw dad did that to her once as a child.

Oh heavenly! Her response was so perfect and so harmoniously. As if we had been doing that many times before, so smoothly, we rocked in complete unison. She lifted her legs to allow my long cock to penetrate deeper, two willing souls trying to reach heavenly nirvana.

As my cock pumped in and out of her vagina, I experienced something I thought it was not possible. Her pussy muscle loosened and tightened rhythmically. She could control her pussy muscle! The pressure it exerted on my cock at the perfect moment when it fully penetrated her, gave me totally indescribable pleasure and experience.

“Oh mum, you are good.” I couldn’t help but praised her again.

I wasn’t sure how long it lasted, but it went on and on…the intensity was immense…then she came explosively. I followed almost immediately. I didn’t want to pull it out, wanted to remain in there forever!

I must have fallen asleep again. The alarm on her bedside table woke me up with mum no where in sight. I found her note next to me, “I’m picking up your sisters from school. You better get yourself off my bed!”

Mum prepared my favourite roast lamb with baked pumpkin for dinner that evening. After everyone else left the dining table, mum came back with a tiny bowl. She intentionally undid couple of buttons to reveal sexily her naked breasts.

“Darling, this is the special dessert I have prepared for you.”

I had gut feeling that grandma’s mission accomplished more than I had anticipated!

Episode Two: Mum reveals ‘The Truth’

A month later, grandma Liz and Roger, aunty Tamony and Mike with their 10-month old Robert, a very pregnant aunty Scarlet and Peter, gathered in my house early Saturday morning to celebrate our belated 23rd birthday. Coincidentally it was also Angelina’s 32nd birthday.

While the males went for their usual nine holes of Saturday golf, the ladies were supposed to set up the barbeque and the table. When we returned at about 10 o’clock, not much was done. Grandma, with her five daughters were still busy in the kitchen laughing and apparently in very good mood.

Roger couldn’t contain his curiosity, “Ladies, any interesting news to share with us?”

I haven’t seen grandma in happier mood. She replied, “Angel has just told us that she is confirmed four-weeks pregnant!”

Walking past with my glass of orange juice, I nearly stumbled. Angelina standing nearby steadied me.

Mike joined in, “Gee, Angel is pregnant! I thought she was a confessed les…”

“Ya, ya, ya, I was a confessed lesbian!” Angelina interrupted him. “One can be a bi-sexual and unaware of it, you know. You can make fun of me but I’m happy that it had happened.”

Peter asked, “Who is the lucky man to have begotten the child?”

“That, Peter, I afraid is the privileged information at this stage.”

I knew it wouldn’t be a secret for long. At least for that moment, I was saved from embarrassment.

*** Privately, I was very disturbed with the news that Angelina was pregnant with my child. I partially blamed mum for that consequence!

I took her aside and asked frankly, “Mum, you know Angelina’s period so well. Why didn’t you warn me, instead be a party to it?”

“Darling, it was grandma’s idea, just in case she wasn’t convinced by your performance.”

“Shouldn’t I have a say in this?”

Mum smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

I had always suspected there must be good reasons for grandma and mum to allow my relationship with Rosalind, fathering Robert and now getting Angelina pregnant. I felt it was time to sort out the truth.

“Mum, you have to tell me why you and grandma are not disturbed by these incestuous relationships. I know in New South Wales, it isn’t illegal for aunties and nephews to have sexual relationship. But don’t I deserve at least an explanation?” I demanded.

“Are you worried by incest?”

“Noo…” I was blushing, thinking of my recent habit of having early lunch trip home. “No, I don’t mean that!”

“Mum… You know what I mean!”

“You mean not so incestuous incest?”

I forced myself a smile. She held my both hands. “Alright, darling, I know what you mean. Ok, I owe you an explanation. I will tell you the truth but has to be in front of everyone else.”

Later, when everyone gathered in the lounge after the meal, mum gave me a paper. “This is my birth certificate.”

I read the relevant lines loudly:

Name of Child: Nicole Elizabeth Stevens Name of Mother: Debra Rose Stevens The space was left blank for the name of the father.

I murmured, “Debra Rose Stevens, grandma’s cousin sister?”

“Yes!”

I looked up, “You are not grandma’s daughter?”

“Yes, I was not even her adopted daughter! The story is long and complicated. That’s why mum has been very reluctant to allow me to reveal it if ever possible!”

She sighed, took a deep breath and sat next to me, continued, “In brief, shortly after Debra’s mum passed away, her step father, Bruce Hutchison, got her pregnant. She was only 22 years old then. He was almost three times her age!”

My mother was too emotional to continue. Liz took over, “Unfortunately, Debra died during the difficult childbirth. With both her biological parents gone and Bruce refused to accept responsibility, Nicole lived with us for a while. Later Roger and I were granted Nicole’s guardianship. We left London for Australia because we wanted Nicole to start a new life.”

“Mum has always treated me as her own daughter.” She gave Liz a hug.

“John, you are never that closely blood related to any of your aunties. I think it’s twice or thrice removed is the term they used legally. You can married Rosalind legally and have children with them safely.” Liz added.

“You are still my grandma, aren’t you?”

“Of course, darling. I’m always your grandma.” She gave me a hug. “We better set the record straight with our friends and relatives.”

She gave Mike and Tamony a smile that only few could understand. The sudden twist of events stunned me. I was excited and yet remained surprisingly calm.

“Apparently, Bruce was a sex maniac…” Mum added.

Liz quickly interrupted her, “Bruce had strong sexual appetite but definitely not a sex maniac. In fact he was very handsome and I couldn’t blame Debra to be a willing partner in producing Nicole!”

She turned to Nicole, “Nicole, you shouldn’t hold that much hatred towards him for not accepting his responsibility! At least he left plenty of inheritance for you. How could your business be that successful without that initial capital?”

For the first time, I fully comprehended where my strong and at times uncontrollable sexual urges coming from: my biological grandpa! I suspected he had huge cock like mine too. (Indeed, Liz later confirmed my suspicion. I inherited my exceptional anatomy and strong sexual appetite from Bruce. My father had an absolutely normal 6-inch cock!)

rwck1953
rwck1953
20 Followers
12