John & His Secrets Ch. 04

Story Info
Mum & wife show love has many facets.
4.2k words
4.6
67k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 03/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwck1953
rwck1953
20 Followers

Introduction: Family business & situation update

After more than twenty years of hard work my parents turned mum's few million dollars of inheritance into a successful import & export business. Its net worth was at least 200 million dollars. Harrison Doyle Enterprises had impressive warehousing, transportation and distribution networks throughout all states and territories in Australia.

My mother had the majority share holding, but it was dad who put in enormous amount of effort. He was the main driving force behind the success.

As their only son, my parents had always pinned the hope on me to one day continue the good work. Mum introduced me to the family business early. From the age of sixteen she made sure I spent part of my long summer holidays with different departments, especially in her fields of expertise: public relation, sales and marketing.

In the short few years since my graduation, they were not disappointed. I showed similar dedication and prepared to put in long hours, most importantly, proved to be as capable. They progressively gave me greater responsibility and worked my way up the company structure.

Whilst my parents were credited with my personal development, my fiancée must be admired for taking care of my sexual life. Rosalind's devotion to me was unique. She remained steadfastly faithful in spite of my string of 'extra-affairs' with other females. I had had eight different pussies including hers and all her sisters', within five years after my eighteenth birthday. Looking at it differently, I could have thrice as many had I taken up all my opportunity.

Chapter 03 episode 1 recalled how I sexually surprised Rosalind's second sister Angelina. To update the readers, she gave birth to a beautiful daughter, Lauren Joanne Doyle, nine months later in April 1998.

In the same episode, I also revealed that I had my own mum twice within couple of hours that afternoon.

Episode One: Mum's steadfast love for her only son

Mum and I had a soul-searching discussion late that night. Neither of us spoke about regret nor attempted to blame anyone. Rather it was whether to confess to our partners. Mum was very insistence that our secret be kept as such, as our secret! She successfully discouraged me to confess to Rosalind. She didn't tell dad either.

Saturday July 13th, the following night, everyone was at home. I was in the mini-theatre, our sound-proof music and television room. There was an unspoken understanding in the house that no one should disturb the occupant should the door be closed after midnight. It was my habit to watch movies there without having to worry about disturbing anyone else's sleep.

Without warning a figure blocked my view, rudely interrupted my enjoyment. From the dim light available from the screen and the wall behind, I saw mum stood in front of me in her nightgown that hardly served its purpose. She made no attempt to hide her hard nipples and swollen areola. Her clean-shaven pussy was in a mess with sticky wetness that glistened even under the dim light. She looked and smelled like an animal in heat!

Without a single word, she kneeled between my legs. Before she could bring her moist lips into action, she found my cock was already in its most majestic condition, courtesy of the graphic rape scenes in the x-rated movie I was watching. She took a quick glance at the movie, wasting no time, she sat astride my lap. In one gasping motion my cock completely disappeared into her slippery vagina. Clasping my shoulders with both hands, she rocked her pelvis. Her pussy muscle gave my cock a few squeezes, pumping up and down like a sexually starved woman.

My hands followed to her bouncing breasts, pinched her two hard nipples as she moaned. She thrust her body furiously up and down my cock. She fucked me so wildly that on several occasions my fingers slipped from her nipples.

It didn't take long for her to come forcefully, screaming and digging her nails into my fresh. I wasn't too far away. She expertly controlled her pussy muscle, sent me over the cliff. My cock throbbed and exploded... Sticky cum overflowed on to my lap and thighs.

We stared at each other in silence as our bodies calmed down. She kissed my forehead, took some paper towels held them tightly under her dripping pussy and disappeared behind the sofa. I was left alone to ponder by myself. It was a risky quickie but completed the task dad inconsiderably left unfinished. For the first time I needn't have to interrupt Rosalind in her sleep after watching an x-rated movie!

My relationship with mum had never been the same since. We had regular sexual intercourse, fucked whenever we had the opportunity. Discreet wasn't exactly the right word, but we remained undetected.

She looked at least ten years younger with the amount of effort and resources she put into her physical body. On most occasions to the delight of my mum, strangers mistook her for my sister. I couldn't blame them.

She particularly looked forward to engage in our unrestrained unhurried sexual indulgence when both Rosalind and dad were away overnight. In that situation, time seemed to pass too quickly.

The day in question was a cold winter night. Despite having heater on, mum had couple of blankets out when we sat on the sofas to watch a scary movie. My twin sisters were on separate sofa sharing one. The youngest sister snuggled against mum sharing the second, with me sitting next to mum on her other side of the same sofa. With the dim lighting my right hand under the cover of the blanket wandered under mum's nightgown.

Mum very slowly parted her legs for my hand to access her naked pussy. "Darling let me hold your hands." She whispered into my sister's ears. Mum didn't want her hands to accidentally wander to where mine was.

Within minutes I could feel her wetness increased, clitoris swelled, lips became softer and thicker. Mum was struggling to keep still. The loud surround-sound drowned mum's soft moaning. The built up was slow but intense...

The risk, the excitement and pleasure became too much for mum. She climaxed! She wriggled and her sudden scream luckily coincided perfectly with the scream on the movie. Only her quick control of herself prevented any embarrassing exposure! It took her vagina long time to stop pulsating with my two fingers buried deep inside her. The fabric of the nightgown under her was soaked wet.

"Mum, I don't want to watch any more. It's too scary. I want to go to bed." My youngest sister whispered. Mum took my hand away from her vagina, stood up to give her a hug.

"Ok, goodnight, sweetheart. Do you want me to walk you to your bed?"

"No mum, I'm not a little baby anymore!" Mum gave my 13 years old sister another hug. She disappeared behind us.

Mum covered the blanket over both of us. She wanted to reciprocate but I signalled her to wait. The movie ended after another half an hour.

Lying on my bed naked, the thick quilt couldn't hide the hard-on I had. The 9-inch of it stood upright, pushing the quilt ridiculously high. Within ten minutes, a familiar figure entered the bedroom. Before she could lie down next to me, I already had her on her knees and arms. I rammed my full length into her in one wild thrust. She struggled to keep her balance as the bed shook violently. The slapping my flesh against her butt, the sound of my fucking cock drowning in her juice, intermixed with mum's deep breathing and moaning excited me more. The assault was too violent for her to do anything else but allowed her body to be violated...

Mum came first and then almost simultaneously I came after giving her one last thrust. My cock throbbed... She collapsed with me on top of her, cock continued to throb. She didn't move and I didn't move either.

I wasn't sure how long later, mum's wriggle woke me up. My limp cock had slipped out. I rolled to her side. A warm hand gently stroked my chest, playfully stopped at my nipples... From experiences I knew I wouldn't be getting too much sleep before sunrise.

Mum literally was my lover, or more correctly, I was mum's lover. On several occasions we pushed our risk of being discovered to the limit. We even had quickie once whilst dad was having his bath!

It was smooth sailing for us from July 1997 to July 1999, until one month before my 25th birthday. By then Rosalind completed her five gruesome semesters of studies to qualify as a Chartered Accountant. As planned, she joined our family business as Deputy Financial Manager.

With Rosalind working in the same office, having lunches together most of the times, the opportunity for mum and me to get away became increasingly less. My promotion to fill the vacated position of Deputy General Manager for Sales and Marketing didn't help either. Still, I managed somehow to keep my mum happy.

Interlude: Moving out & the Wedding

Finally after two years of engagement, with her studies out of the way and employment settled, Rosalind and I were able to set our wedding date: Saturday November 6th. Rosalind, the most adorable woman in the world, was always very immaculate in everything she did. It was the same with her preparation for our wedding and honeymoon.

With the imminent wedding Rosalind and I planned to buy an apartment of our own. It was inevitable but mum knew the implication of me moving too far away. As always the case mum's mind was always one step ahead. As if with divine blessing, our immediate neighbour's property was up for sale. It wasn't difficult for her to convince dad to purchase it as our wedding gift.

Rosalind and I had been fortunate because it was worth several million dollars! The land was of similar size but residential building was smaller. It still commanded impressive five bedrooms with a triple car garage, impressive garden and an ocean view. The newly renovated residence required minimal modification. We moved in one month prior to our wedding on October 9th.

The dynamic of my incestuous relationship with mum inevitably changed after I moved out. We debated whether to keep our affair going because my guilt began to bug me. I felt I had cheated dad and Rosalind long enough. In the end I succumbed to mum's insistence. My love for mum overtook all my other sentiments. We did the best we could with only limited opportunity!

In the meantime, the preparation for the wedding continued. Rosalind and our mothers enlisted the professionals to arrange and prepare for everything, yet we were still so busy.

The wedding turned out to be quite a gland one for Harrison and Doyle families. My parents used the event to foster closer friendships with our important business contacts and clients. It must have costed my parents quite a sum of money.

The garden ceremony, reception and the banquet went smoothly. We had simple marriage vow excluded 'forsake all others'. Rosalind Elizabeth Doyle became Rosalind Elizabeth Harrison.

Our wedding night in the honeymoon suite of the Sydney Intercontinental Hotel was as special as our first time. She was radiant and beautiful in her wedding dress.

"Darling, you are the most beautiful woman in the world!" I couldn't contain my excitement. The woman, who had given me faithful support for so many years, was legally mine. I was literally shaking with emotion when I held her in my arms. "Darling, I love you."

"I love you too!"

Our lips met. My excitement was as strong as that day on August 22nd 1992, when we made love for the first time. She pressed her breasts firmly against my chest, rocking them ever so gently. Our tongues explored the depth of our mouths.

Slowly, involuntarily, my hands wandered down to her butt, pressed her pussy against my already stiff cock. She moaned. We broke our kiss, hurried to strip me naked. Rosalind removed her panty then stood there like angel in ivory white, smiling.

"My precious darling..." I opened my arms to her. The previous routine was repeated.

The silky fabric that separated my cock from her pussy gave me that feeling of special softness. Lying on the bed, I could see the dampness permeated. The wetness on her wedding gown spread in size. My cock moulded it into the outline of her pussy. I had just started to push a portion into the entrance of her vagina when Rosalind murmured, "Darling, please fuck me! I can't stand it anymore."

I lifted the hem of her wedding gown and thrust my cock deep into her vagina. She was wild... I was violent... I fucked my angelic Rosalind still in her wedding gown. The tiredness of the day had disappeared...

We came together explosively. Collapsed on top of her, we kissed passionately. She smiled so sweetly.

After some twenty minutes, I attempted to unzip her wedding gown. She shook her head very slowly. "Darling, come on! Are you going to kill me? Have pity on me! My makeup is in a mess, a smelly body and a badly stained wedding dress is still on me!"

She gave me a kiss, whispered in my ear. "Let's have a long and relaxing bath together. You need to a rest too."

She was still wobbly when she stood up to remove her wedding gown. "I hope the dry cleaner understands the stains on this gown. After all it's our wedding night. Look, both front and back!" She showed me the gown.

A leisurely bath together rejuvenated us...

Our honeymoon was fun-filled three-week trip around Egypt. We couldn't be happier with our wedding and honeymoon.

Episode Two: Rosalind's undeniable love & dedication to her husband

Rosalind and I devoted a lot of our time and effort into continuing the good work my parents had done to build up our family business. With a very low debt to equity level, Rosalind was given the special task to seek for value-adding acquisitions.

One of my tasks as deputy head of Sales and Marketing department was to make sure our clients were happy. We went to extraordinary length to make sure of that! We allocated budget and arranged resources. During one of my business trips to Singapore in mid 1999, one of our most important clients mentioned that his relative wanted to send his daughter to Sydney to further her education. I offered to help. With contracts worth millions of dollars per annum, I had no choice.

The task was delegated to Rosalind. Despite busy with our wedding preparation she secured a place in the foundation course in a local university. She arranged the girl and her parents to fly to Sydney to spend a week with us after we returned from honeymoon.

What astounded me was that she offered the girl to board with us instead of finding her an apartment! I had no reason not to trust her in her judgement as I had done so ever since we could understand each other as toddlers. Of course Isabella and her parents were only too happy to accept our generosity.

Isabella Meng Tong arrived in January 2000 to begin her studies. 17 years old Isabella couldn't be happier to be in Sydney. She seemed to be mature for her age, had immediate excellent rapport with Rosalind.

Like most landladies, Rosalind set down a few strict house rules. In the end, all her fears and doubts were unfounded. Isabella turned out to be honest, trustworthy, genuinely friendly and warm. What I liked about her was the way she showed respect to both Rosalind and me. 'Yes sir' was her habitual way to give affirmation to my instruction. She offered to cook when we were busy and cooked excellent Chinese meals too.

When she turned 18 years old on June 25th, we celebrated with her in style. I was pleased that Rosalind and her were getting on well, be excellent companion to Rosalind when I travelled interstates or overseas.

On the day of our 26th birthday, August 8th, I was in Melbourne for supposedly two days of important business dealing. With the good fortune I secured the contract a day early. I returned to Sydney unannounced to surprise Rosalind, without ringing her first from the airport. Instead, she surprised me! To find Rosalind naked in the lounge with Isabella was totally unexpected.

During the subsequent frank discussion and confessions, how shock I was to learn that it was a few-months-old relationship. Their mutual attraction started that very moment they met at the Sydney Airport!

I wasn't angry that Rosalind started her third such relationship. But disappointed with the way she kept it from me. She was extremely apologetic and remorseful.

"Rosalind and I kept it from you for a reason." Isabella interjected. Rosalind turned to smile at her.

"Darling, Isabella and I had wanted to surprise you. But your sudden trip to Melbourne spoiled our plan."

"What surprise?" You didn't need the brain of Albert Einstein to figure it out. I pretended.

Isabella opened her legs a little wider. The girls smiled at each other. Suddenly my wariness from my plane trip was gone. The bulge was beginning to show.

"You do want to fuck me, don't you? I'm still a virgin, you know." I wasn't sure how to react. For the first time, I was dumbfounded. "I'm safe from pregnancy, if that's what worries you. I'm on pills."

Any hesitation I had after she mentioned the word 'virgin' disappeared with her final assurance. The memory of the first time with my first two girls, Rosalind and Alicia came flooding back: the first smell and taste of pussy, their tightness and pain, the blood and semen stained bed sheets. Magical 18 years old virgin!

I allowed Rosalind to remove my coat and tie. I took over...leaving a trail to the master bedroom. I saw Rosalind lined the bed with a white cloth and left the room.

Isabella wasn't as endowed as Rosalind's but still a reasonably sized pair to get excited, 33C. Before I could get to them, Isabella sat on the bed, marvelled at the piece of meat between my legs.

"It's so huge! Are you sure it can get inside?"

"Play with it!" My voice was surprisingly firm.

She stroked it gently, pulled my foreskin back and forth, "I saw my brother masturbated like this. But yours is twice as huge as his." She smiled excitedly at me.

"Kiss it, lick it." I ordered. Slowly under my guidance she wrapped her mouth around the tip... I was impatience with her inexperience and the sight of her pussy was too tempting for me.

"Lie down and open your legs. Let me see your pussy."

I saw thin soft inner folds of lips on each side of a moist pink slit, joined at the top to the prominent hard clitoris. The outer lips were unusually large, but soft and tender. Below the tiny centre hole there was another small opening. It was neat and tidy. Whilst Rosalind's had been severely enlarged by my eight years of stretching and pounding, Isabella's was truly unadulterated. That tiny vagina opening that only one little finger could enter.

I licked it with delight. Slowly my tongue moved up the slit, to inside of both lips. She wriggled excitedly... When I licked her clitoris, she moaned softly. For half an hour, I enjoyed her virgin pussy, clean and honey-sweet pussy. Her moaning became louder as my tongue-fucked her vagina, teasing her as she flooded my mouth with her juice.

I stopped for my breath of fresh air, kissed her lips for the first time. She trembled. Her deep heavy breathing became heavier. She was a good kisser!

I playfully ran my cock along her slit, gently positioned it at her entrance and thrust. I could hardly able to get my head into her vagina. She was truly a virgin! I pushed gently. My head slipped inside, feeling the immersed tightness. I savoured the moment. Slowly, with my eyes concentrating on her big beautiful eyes, I thrust... Her both hands clasped tightly to my arms as she bore the pain admirably.

Slowly I fucked her, penetrating deeper inch by inch with every stroke. I stopped momentarily in short intervals to allow her vagina to stretch and accommodate my massive cock. When I finally penetrated her completely, she smiled.

"Do you like it?"

"No. Yes, yes! But it's so painful."

rwck1953
rwck1953
20 Followers
12