John and Jackie

Story Info
An evening at the movies turns bad.
1.5k words
3.9
148.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John Beckman sat in his lawyer's office and waited for him to get off the phone. Christ! Only six months ago he and Jackie had been so happy together and now here he was starting divorce proceedings. He thought back to the night when he gave in to Jackie and let her live out her fantasy. For months she had been after him to take her to an adult movie theatre where she could watch the X-rated movie and tease the men present and then go home for a wild night of sex. While the idea had excited him, he was afraid that things might get out of hand and so he had resisted her, but Jackie had kept after him and he had finally relented.

++++++++++++++++++++

The theatre was dark when they passed through the curtains; the feature had already started and they had waited for their eyes to adjust before picking out seats in the center of an aisle that was empty. They settled into their seats and began watching the movie, which showed a woman in the process of being serviced by two men. The female star lay on her back kicking her legs in the air and making improbable noises as one male actor fucked her and the other held his cock in her mouth. John had no interest in the movie; he was watching Jackie who had her eyes glued to the screen. He also searched the theatre looking for likely prospects for Jackie's fantasy. He noticed about six male patrons who appeared to be watching the couples in attendance more than they were watching the movie.

Within a couple of minutes a Hispanic guy sat down at the end of the row several seats away. They watched the movie for awhile before he had put his arm around Jackie and pulled her close. He had glanced over at the guy and had seen that the Hispanic's eyes were glued to him and Jackie. Very casually he began to run his fingers up and down her thigh and Jackie had put her hand in his lap. The guy started to fidget around, trying to keep his seat from squeaking while he pulled out his cock and started stroking it. He had whispered to Jackie that the guy was getting a hardon in anticipation of what he was about to see. She had looked over at him and he sheepishly looked away.

He had pushed Jackie's medium length dress as far up as it would go and started to finger fuck her as she struggled to undo his belt buckle and open his pants. Jackie had worked his cock out and began stroking him; for the next five minutes or so they played with each other while the Hispanic sat there and played with his cock. Jackie turned to look at him and the longer she watched him the more excited he got. The guy finally overcame his apprehension enough to slowly move over next to the seat next to Jackie. He immediately put his hand on her thigh, but she batted it away and told him to just watch. Soon enough though, it was Jackie who was reaching for him, taking his cock in her hand. He had tried to feel Jackie's pussy, but she stopped him again and told him she would finish jacking him off, but he had to keep his hands to himself. She had spread her legs wide and put one over the guy's thigh and began to rub his cock over her bare skin. That is all it took to send him to the brink because in no time his semen began to spurt all over her leg. Jackie continued to rub the guy's cock until it shrank back to normal size as the guy thanked her profusely.

He had been so engrossed in Jackie's behavior with the Hispanic that he'd paid no attention to the rest of the theatre so it came as a surprise when he looked up and found that they had drawn a crowd. There were three men in the row behind them and four in the row in front, and as the Hispanic got up to leave one of the men in the back row climbed over the seats to take his place. Three things happened simultaneously - the man who had climbed over the seat grabbed Jackie's hand and put it on his erect cock, one of the men in the front row stood up, took hold of Jackie's head and was pulling it toward his exposed cock, and a second man in the front row put his hand between her legs and was reaching for her pussy. He and Jackie had both panicked. She had snatched her hand back and knocked away the hands grabbing at her head while John had grabbed her arm and started dragging her down the aisle. She pushed her dress into place as they ran up the aisle and she had wanted to stop at the ladies room to clean the cum off her hands, but he would not let her and had hustled her along until they were safely in their car with the doors locked. Jackie was at his fly before the car door closed behind them and she had sucked his cock all the way home. In bed that night she was insatiable and she only left him alone when it was obvious that she could not get him up again.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning at breakfast she had asked him when they could do it again. Remembering the aggressive behavior of the men he did not think it would be a good idea to do it again and he had told her so. She had argued with him; she had pointed out that it was a public place and nothing could happen because all they had to do was protest loudly and management would come running. Besides, she had added, they were only doing what she had invited them to do, and as long as you are there they won't get carried away. Jackie had kept after him for a week and finally, against his better judgement, he gave in.

Saturday night found them in the same theatre and it was almost an exact repeat of their first visit. The difference this time being that Jackie had jacked off three men and would have sucked the cock of a forth man had he not stopped it before it could start. Again Jackie had sucked his cock all the way home, and again she had been insatiable in bed, and again she started in on him to go back again. This time he had refused and had stood firm. They were not going to go back for a third time and he turned a deaf ear to all of Jackie's entreaties. It was just too dangerous!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Three days after their second visit he had come home from work to find the house empty. Normally he would have found Jackie fixing dinner and if she wasn't there he would have found a note saying where she was and what time she expected to be back. There was nothing. When she hadn't come home or called by seven o'clock he began to get nervous and was on the verge of calling the police when Jackie came in the front door. She had greeted him nervously; told him she had been at her sisters and had lost all track of time. He had immediately felt warning signals go off - Jackie and her sister had not gotten along for years so there was no way she was going to lose track of time while over there (more likely she would be watching the clock looking for an excuse to leave). The next day he had called home (something that he never did) three times and got no answer. He had taken the next day off from work and waited down the block from the house - he would follow Jackie and see what was going on.

Jackie came out of the house at noon and he had followed her. As soon as she turned onto Colfax he knew where she was going, and sure enough she pulled up in the parking lot behind the Bluebird Theatre. He had waited to give her time to get inside and he followed her in. Taking a seat in the back row he began searching the theatre and he finally located her five rows from the front. In the short time she had been inside she had attracted five men and for the next two hours he had watched as Jackie gave handjobs and sucked cock after cock after cock. He finally decided he had seen enough and was getting up to leave when Jackie got up and left with five men following her. They went out to the parking lot and climbed into a Chevy van and in less time that it takes to pull off a pair of panties he had heard the unmistakable sounds of Jackie being fucked.

That night he asked Jackie where she had been all day and she had told him she had done some volunteer work for the church. The next day he'd called and made an appointment with a private detective. The voice of the receptionist broke into his thoughts, "Mr. Beckman? Mr. Rosen will see you now."

He picked up the photos taken by the private detective and went into the lawyer's office.