John and Jane Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erbanluv
Erbanluv
86 Followers

As Jane raised her hips to meet the fury of each amorous thrust, the soft inner folds of her vagina pulled the skin on the shaft of John's penis back from its head, exposing millions of nerve endings, and exponentially increasing the euphoria that he was experiencing. She loved feeling his excitement on those rare occasions when she allowed him to penetrate her, but she wasn't prepared for the furious arousal that he was displaying on this occasion. She was sure that it was because she was allowing him to enter her with the intention of ejaculating into her vagina for the first time. For the very first time, John's penis was experiencing the euphoric sensation of having Jane's wide open vagina wrapped invitingly around it. It was propelling him to a never before experienced state of rapture.

Jane's arms were wrapped around John possessively and she was experiencing an intoxicatingly sensual feeling as his rigid cock slid feverishly in and out of her. She loved feeling his need for her; loved coaxing the last drop of sperm from his cock; loved the roar of his breath in her ears as his orgasm approached. Then, just as she felt his body tensing for ejaculation, she whispered softly in his ear. "I want you to cum inside of me John. I want to feel your cum squirting inside of me."

That was all it took. All of the passion that had been building in John since he'd arrived at her apartment came to a climax and he moaned in unconstrained ecstasy as his cock began erupting torrent after frothy torrent of jism into Jane's waiting vagina. He pushed urgently against her pubic mound, wanting to get all of his sperm into her; wanting to ensure that none of it was spilled. There was just one place where his cum belonged and that was inside of this beautiful creature's body.

For several minutes after his orgasm, John laid on top of Jane. He was revelling in the feel of her body beneath his, the feel of her warm wet cunt still wrapped lovingly around his penis, the feel of her arms around his body, the feel of her thighs still cradling his hips, the feel of her soft breasts beneath his heaving chest. He was in heaven. He'd waited for so long to get his cock into Jane and flood her loving vagina with a furious ejaculation of cum. Finally, his dream had become reality.

Perhaps five or ten minutes passed and John at last felt his penis flop out of Jane's vagina. It felt cold outside of her body and he quickly stood up and, grabbing a handful of tissues, wiped the slippery semen and vaginal secretions from his cock and balls. As he was cleaning up, he looked down at Jane. She was lying on the sofa with her legs still wide apart and a look triumphant satisfaction on her face. She always felt very satisfied when John had an enjoyable orgasm. It reassured her that she was still a very important part of his life.

He glanced at the wet mass of pubic hair between her legs. Her inner labia were still slightly spread at the point where, only a few minutes before, his penis had been furiously driving in and out of her. He saw a trickle of pearly semen running from her vaginal opening, down between her labia, and into the tangle of warm, still wet pubic hair beneath the swollen red slit of her cunt.

"Did you enjoy that baby?" Jane asked coquettishly. "It sure did seem like you enjoyed it." she added with a giggle.

John felt a small drop of semen form at the tip of his cock and holding the head of it up for her to see, said, "Does it look like I enjoyed it? Christ, I'm still leaking cum."

They both giggled and John turned to go to the washroom for his normal post sex clean up. He worried that Jane would become irritated if he spent too much time washing his genitals, so he decided to step to the task quickly before she had the opportunity to complain about his tendency to be overly fastidious. As he was walking towards the washroom, he heard Jane's voice,

"So did you want to make that video of me naked now?"

End of Part Two

Erbanluv
Erbanluv
86 Followers
12