John & Hanna - Riding the Wave

Story Info
Brother and sister in a world of mysteries.
8.6k words
4.44
29.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinJones
FinJones
25 Followers

"Finally," I mumbled to myself. "Finally I'm here."

I had just got out from my car, after twelve hour drive to our family cottage. But now being there, it was again worth it.

I stretched my sore back and took my lungs full of fresh air, and just admired the beauty of the place. The same place I had spent many summers with my family before.

The cottage itself was not really that special in any ways, a two bedroom house with a nice big living room and a small kitchen. Just enough room for the four of us. The master bedroom was obviously for our parents, who had been killed in a car accident couple years before. The other bedroom I shared with my older sister, Hanna.

In a separate building, there was a sauna and a little guest bedroom, which in most times was my second bedroom.

But the location... That was something. Far up north, in Finnish Lapland. Just by the border river next to Norway. The view from the porch was just beautiful. You could see old forests as far as you could look and the flowing river down the hill. Half way down the hill is a little place for bonfire and benches made of split logs around it.

Just the perfect place for me to ease my nerves after a long stressful period at work.

I have always loved the place. The nature where it locates. I have never been too social as a person, and that place offered me the best ways to get my time and do what I love. As a youngster, it wasn't that unusual for me to pack my backpack with some fishing gear and a tent and head to the woods for couple of days of camping and relaxing.

Sometimes I stayed by a small pond, fishing my meals and cooking them at a bonfire and just enjoying the long summer days. Sometimes I climbed on top of the small mountain just to see the view it presented. My father had taught how to survive in the nature, so my parents were not much concerned if my trip took a day or two longer than I had said it would take. They trusted I could take care of myself and they knew how I sometimes just needed the time on my own.

Though Hanna wasn't so eager to travel the hours just to be eaten by mosquitoes (her words), she had no real choice. Our parents wouldn't leave her alone at home for the whole summer until she was 18. She tried though. She pleaded them to leave her home but they basically dragged her with us. Back then she was a firecracker and to be honest, she was one main reason I went to my hikes. We just didn't get along too well. And that's why the guest bedroom was in my use for most of the times.

Hanna is three years older than me. She is now 33 and she still lives her life like there is no tomorrow. I haven't seen her much lately, after we flew out from our nest we really didn't stay in touch. Sure we saw each other at family holidays but that was about it. Once or twice a year, for a weekend or so. After our parents funeral we talked for couple of hours and went our ways. I called her last Christmas to ask how she is doing and wishing for good holidays, and told her I was going to spend my summer at the cottage. She just told me it was good that at least I used it, since she didn't care much of it.

After our parents died, she tried to convince me to sell the place, but I wasn't going to let that happen. I told her I could even take care of everything, all the expenses and all so she would not need to worry about it. She eventually agreed to split the ownership with me, and I was happy I still had my retreat if I needed it. At that time I couldn't afford to buy her out from it, so this was the only solution.

I'm John, by the way. A 30 year old sales representative for an elevator company. My life so far has been a roller coaster between my job and rushing from relationship to another. Nothing seemed to last. The longest relationship I've managed to hold on was no more than a year. Every time the same. After the first rush, I just can't get the satisfaction what I want, or need. It didn't matter how beautiful or smart or nice the girl was, I just missed something. It has always been a total mystery to me, but I knew the fault was in me, not the girls I dated.

I could blame my job for everything, but I would be lying. Though shortly after the funeral, I basically stopped dating and put my focus entirely to my job. Financially it have paid off very well, and I have had many opportunities to travel around the world doing the job I oddly liked to do.

As I mentioned earlier, I have never been much of a peoples person, but I strangely like to make deals and travel. And, forgive me saying, I'm pretty good at it too. But the next four weeks would be just mine, and mine alone. Expecting human contacts only when in the town doing shopping or some hikers at the forest. I had waited this vacation for almost a year, since I first started planning this getaway. Or so I thought...

First week went fast. The place needed some attention and my time went by fixing things and getting the place in order. At the evenings, I made a small bonfire and sat in front of it for hours. Flickering fire, sound and smell of a burning wood. A fat joint. This was just what I needed. It was the best feeling for a long time. Not even a single thought of work cross my mind. I had made plans for next week to stay outdoors as much as I could so I had my backpack ready to go.

One morning, after a heavy breakfast, I couldn't wait to get into the woods. Back to the ponds where I used to camp and all the places I remembered. I spent the whole week hiking and fishing like a teenager again, and all and all, having the time of my life. But all the fun ends sometimes, so when I finally started my way back, I thought to check one more place first. It wasn't far from the cottage, about a half hour walk or so, but to get there you needed to go through a pretty rough terrain, so no-one ever went there. Besides the reindeers. And me.

As a teenager, I sometimes sat there for hours just looking at the view. I said the view from the cottage was good, but this was something else. The place located higher than the cottage, and gave out a spectacular sight. I even made a small round of rocks to make a safe place for bonfire while I sat there. Now I needed to check if "it was still there". And it looked like there had been no-one but animals crossing by. So my place was still untouched.

When I got back at the cottage, it was already getting dark. There was something strange. The lights were on. I was pretty sure I didn't leave them on when I left. And I was damn sure I didn't leave the front door open, like it now was.

'Burglars,' I thought. A little creep was climbing up my spine but I thought to take a closer look.

I took my phone ready to take a picture or call the police when I saw something I wasn't really expecting. Hanna came out and lit a cigarette.

'What the hell is she doing here' were my first thoughts until I went to greet her.

"Hey sis! This is unexpected. What are you doing here?" She was clearly in her thoughts and startled when I spoke to her.

"Damn John! I almost burnt myself with this." She was showing her half smoked cigarette.

"And besides," she continued, "is that a proper way to say hello to your sister?"

As she had said that, she came to me and took me in a tight hug and kissed me on my cheek. It was very unusual of her, so I instinctively backed down a bit.

"Who are you and what have you done to my sister? You look and sound like her, but you really don't act like Hanna."

She burst in laughter and took a grip of my hand.

"Shut up. It's really me. Maybe a bit different me, but still. Come on in. I will make some coffee and sandwiches while you wash that dirt from your adventure off."

She started to drag me inside and I was just too amazed to resist. I left my backpack at the porch and went in behind her. She started to put up some food, like it was the most normal thing to do and nothing was out of order. It took me a moment until I got my mouth open.

"Hanna. Could you please tell me, why are you here?"

She didn't even bother to turn her head to look at me when she quipped

"Half of this place is still mine, isn't it?"

I wasn't sure how to react. Of course that was true, we split the ownership. But still...

"Sure, that has not changed. But correct me if I'm wrong, I remember you hating this place. Million mosquitoes, outhouse and where water runs only if you take a bucket and run with it."

I took a breath until I continued.

"Besides, you knew I was coming here and I don't remember you wanting to just spend time with me from the past, so once again. Why are you here?"

This time she at least faced me when she replied.

"Well, I guess I owe you an explanation. But right now, long story short. I really need to spend time with you. Deal with it."

The last sentence she said with wide grin on her face. She turned her head back to what she was doing and continued.

"Now go and take a quick wash, I'm almost ready here. We have time to talk more later."

Well, she wasn't going to give me an answer so it was all the same to and take a quick wash. When I got to sauna, I found everything ready. Holders for spare logs were full, so was all the water buckets. And I was sure I didn't leave them full. So she must've done that. Something I don't recall her ever been doing before.

Not to complain in any ways, it felt really nice to go to a ready table, so to speak. Last week, though it was really nice experience, was exhausting. I wasn't a teenager anymore.

I was sitting at the steam, totally warped by my own thoughts when I heard the outer door opening. I heard Hanna walking around the changing space.

"Johnny," she exclaimed, "coffee is ready when you are. I bring you a towel cause I didn't see you bring one with you. No hurry, come when you are ready."

And as soon as she had said that, I heard the outer door shut and Hanna left.

'What the hell was that' I thought to myself. 'What has gone into her?'

She was right though, I had forget to take a towel with me. Now all my stuff were in our old room, somehow I liked to sleep there, instead of the sauna cabin. Luckily I had at least enough brains to take clean clothes. I finished my wash up, got dressed and walked back to find a steaming cup of hot, black coffee and a delicious looking stuffed ciabatta waiting for me. After we finished our late night snacks we moved to sit on the couch and I started my interrogation again.

"Now, you know I won't let this go, so for the third time, why are you here?"

Hanna looked like there was something she really wanted to say, but for some reason she held back.

"It's just... I..."

I was almost ready to fall asleep and to be honest, started to be a bit cranky when I snapped to her.

"Just spit it out! We are both adults here and whatever it is, you can tell me. Something happened?"

Her gaze turned to the floor and she started quiet sobbing.

"Please don't be mad at me John. I know I shouldn't come here unannounced to ruin your vacation, but..."

She gathered herself a little before continuing .

"...but lately I have been thinking back to our childhood a lot and I realized there are so many things that I really regret. I tried to call you couple days ago and ask if you were ok with me coming here, but your phone was off. And I just decided to come, without more thinking."

Then she put her hands on her face and started crying.

"I realize you don't want me here, so I'll leave tomorrow. I'm sorry I rushed here like this, but it's just..."

I moved to sit beside her, put my hand around her shoulder and pulled her against me.

"Calm down sis. Has something happened?"

She wrapped her hands around my waist and leaned her head against my chest, still sobbing.

"Nothing has happened. I just missed you so much."

I tried to calm her down, caressed her hair and hugged her tightly and she pressed herself tighter against my chest. I told her everything will be ok and that I wasn't mad at her.

"I was just so surprised to find you here. You don't have to leave, of course not. Like you said, this is your place too. I'd just like to know the reason why you came."

After a brief moment of gathering herself, she started.

"Well, I have been thinking back a lot lately, and I have so many regrets. I think I wanted to fix some things, if it was still possible. And also..."

When I woke up it was already past midday. I was still sitting in the corner of the couch and realized that Hanna was sleeping too, still under my arm. She had turned sideways and her left knee rested right on top my cock, her hands still around my waist and head resting against my chest. I tried to stand up but when I moved she tightened her hold and wouldn't let me go. She was clearly still asleep and I started to feel a little awkward. I didn't want to wake her up but still this kind of closeness with Hanna was something had never happen before. And for some reason, I didn't think it was my sister who I was holding, but a beautiful woman she had become. She looked so calm and cute so I started to look more closely and realized that she was gorgeous.

'She is still your sister!' a voice in my head screamed at me. What was I thinking? I tried to relax and closed my eyes when memories from the past started to flood my mind.

I guess by in any teenage boys standards, Hanna was a hot chick when she was finishing her high school. And I remembered couple times, when seeing her at home running naked from bathroom to her own room. I remembered how horny it made me then and how I had to just lock myself in my room and masturbate. I felt Hannas knee moving on my lap and realized my cock was rock hard. She nudged her head couple times against my chest and let a quiet 'mmm' come from her mouth.

'Stop this now before anything you can't take back is done,' the same voice told me again. 'Get up and wake her up too,' the voice (of reason?) kept telling me.

I felt she moved her knee again, but this time instead of a just a little nudge, she rubbed it against my now raging hard cock couple of times. Though it felt so good, I had to put an end to it. I whispered

"Hanna. Hanna wake up."

What really got in to me was her almost immediate reply. She kept her eyes closed and the sound came like she was talking in her sleep.

"I'm awake. I haven't been sleeping for a while."

I started to get up, almost in a panic what was going on. I actually started to freak out to the idea that she knew exactly what she was doing. But she took a tighter grip around my waist.

"Don't go just yet. Couple more minutes. It just feels so good to be this close."

Again she rubbed her knee over my cock couple times, and almost silently let out "mmm...so hard..."

I felt pre cum oozing out from my cock and was getting really aroused. If it were anyone else, I'd rip her clothes off and fuck her like an animal right there but somehow the voice of reason found its way back.

'Get up! NOW!' it screamed to me. It was enough to get my head off the clouds and I pushed her aside enough so I could stand up.

"What are you doing Hanna?" I asked with a tremble in my voice.

When she opened her eyes she looked like she was a bit freaked herself too.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't meant to... I wasn't going to... I...What?"

She raised her hands to her mouth, like she was going to blurb out something and managed to stop the words.

"We're not supposed to do that Hanna," I said. "I'm your damn brother."

Having said that I thought to just try and forget what had happened. I needed my morning coffee, and started my way to kitchen when Hanna buried her face in her palms and started crying. I felt bad to see her at that state and sat back down and took her in my arms. I caressed her hair when I tried to calm her down.

"Come on now. It's ok. We just can't do that. You know, right?"

She kept her face in her palms.

"I know. It's just... I don't know..."

After a couple long breaths she continued. "It has been so long since I last felt a mans touch and body close to me."

Little by little she started to calm down as she continued.

"Last night I was telling you why and how I ended up here, but I guess you felt asleep at the beginning. But I kept telling you my story, even though you were sleeping."

She was again snuggling closer to me.

"And I guess I also felt asleep at some point. And when I woke up I realized you were still holding me, in your sleep."

She kept telling me, how good she had felt there and though she clearly knew I was her brother and how she shouldn't be doing anything, she just couldn't resist herself.

She told me how she snuggled closer to me and how she lift her knee in my lap. She had whispered my name and when I didn't respond she had started to rub her knee against my hardening member and how my breathing was getting heavier.

As she was telling me all this, she started again come closer and she lift her knee in my lap. She again wrapped her hands around my waist and I could tell how her breathing got heavier as her story went on. I was stunned. But I couldn't do anything to stop her. I wanted to push her away and run out and jump to the river to cool down. My cock was again getting stiff and my own breathing got a heavier tone too.

She kept telling me how exciting the whole situation had been and how she got more and more aroused every time she felt my cock twitch in my pants. Then she again started rubbing her knee against my already hard member and raised her head enough she could whisper to my ear.

"When you called my name and tried to get up, I just couldn't let you go. I knew my time was up and wanted to hold you for a little while longer."

Her knee was moving slowly again. She raised her left hand to my right cheek to push my ear closer to her mouth and continued, almost panting.

"And when I felt your hard cock through your pants I was ready to surrender myself to my desires."

I felt her teeth at my earlobe when she carefully bit it and kept telling me how she had wanted me to fuck her deep and hard. I knew I had to make an end to it fast or there would be no turning back.

"Hanna..." I said. "We can't... We shouldn't..."

She started to kiss my neck and climb to straddle me when I finally got myself up. And at that moment it was clear to me that I had just been seconds away from fucking my sister. I took my shoes and basically ran out in a panic-like state. I mumbled something about taking some fresh air on my way out and without any clue what to do or where to go I just started walking. I just kept going, heart and mind racing. Everything was just a blur. It took me about an hour until I stopped. I had to sit down and rest. I sit on the ground, elbows leaning to my knees and buried my head to my hands.

I started to recall what had happened earlier. I felt ashamed that I had let things go that far. I kept telling myself that it was just some moments frenzy, and she would be fine after she cooled down.

'Or was this the reason she is even here? Did she get here just to get fucked? By me?'

I pushed the thoughts out from my head and just stared my feet for some time. I had to get back and see how Hanna was doing. I lift my head to try to locate myself, since I had no idea where I was. I looked around, and a big smile came to my face. I had stumbled to the one place I was well familiar with. And my old ring of stones, for a bonfire, was still in place, though couple stones were rolled a bit out. I had no idea how long I'd been there so it was time to head back to the cottage. I would have about 30 minutes to think while I walk back.

I wasn't any wiser when I got back, but one thing was certain. We needed to talk this through, whatever it was. I took a long breath before I walked in and saw Hanna in her bedroom packing her bag. I walked straight to her door and said we needed to talk. She kept stuffing her things to her bag and said she was just going to call the cab to pick her to airport.

FinJones
FinJones
25 Followers