John and Jill Ch. 06

Story Info
Transition
12.4k words
4.52
33.2k
24
16

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdcentury
jdcentury
430 Followers

John and Jill CH 6

Transition

I'm trying to keep ahead of my story and my characters and appreciate the editing and comments from my favorite editor. Please enjoy, JDC

**********************

As John woke up and stretched tightly, he noticed stirring beside him. The pretty blonde with the soft features started rousing too, awakened by John's movement. As John looked down at her he noticed only one eye opening, the other obscured by a layer of blonde hair beautifully covering the other one. As she reached down to brush the hair away she murmured unintelligible words that John thought were really cute.

"Why you getting up so early, lover?"

"I'm just getting a little hungry, Amanda. I thought I'd make us some breakfast."

"Boy, you are a treasure aren't you? You give a woman a sexual night to remember and you cook too."

"Woman does not live sex alone. I think I heard that some great man once said that somewhere."

Amanda just threw the pillow at him and pushed him to the edge of the bed. "Go forth and fix me a feast, slave."

John gathered his necessities and went into the bathroom to take a shower. As the warm water cascaded with a hard stream upon him he felt himself refreshing. Suddenly, he felt a rush of cooler air on his body as Amanda climbed in with him and plastered herself against his body from behind. John could feel her aroused nipples poking him in the back.

"Can Johnny come out and play?" she said as she reached around and grabbed hold of his dangling, soft meat. She reached over and got some soap on her hand and began stroking John's appendage back to hardness. When John was completely stiff, Amanda dropped to her knees, rinsed his cock off and took him in her mouth. As she worked her magic, John reached down and put both his hands lightly on her head and began an in and out sawing into her oral cavern. As she looked up at him with her sky blue eyes while using her fantastic oral talents on his sensitive phallus, all he could do was grunt as his head tilted back and he unloaded in her mouth. She looked up at him and held out her tongue with some of his cum visible and made a point of noticeably swallowing.

"That's all the breakfast I really need, lover. That's a fantastic way to start out the day."

John stood her up with help from his muscular arms and kissed her passionately. When her tongue invaded his mouth he could taste some of himself, but kept their tongues dueling until he began lengthening again. They rapidly finished their shower and dried each other off. They made a mad dash for the bedroom where John stood with Amanda in his arms and continued kissing. Finally, with John's back to the bed, Amanda pushed him back onto the bed, straddling his chest. As he looked into her leaking quim, he felt himself drawn to her engorged red folds. As he laved his tongue from bottom to top of her beautiful gash, he relished the taste of her flowing nectar. Amanda pushed up and forward to bring her aroused pussy onto John's face. She began moving in tiny circles to match piercing rhythm of his tongue. She began moaning loudly as she danced on his face in her arousal. She began increasing her gyrations to stimulate her clit until she flooded his mouth with her girl cum. John drank her all in until she stopped cumming in his mouth. He grabbed her and pushed her down over his erection, lowering her slowly onto his cock. She grunted as she quickly impaled herself on him and began a circular grinding motion to put more pressure on her sensitive clit.

Amanda was riding him as he reached up to play with the nipples of her swinging breasts. He lightly pinched both nipples between his thumb and forefinger as she moaned out his name, "Jooooooohn, Joooooohn, you masterful fucker."

With those words, she pulled his hands away and leaned over to feed her left breast into John's mouth. As he chewed on her nipple that was hard enough to cut glass, he felt a torrent of bliss travel through his body. As he switched breasts and began nibbling on her right nipple, he changed tactics. He reached down and grabbed both cheeks of Amanda's ass as he held her slightly up from him and began thrusting
with an incredible rhythm in and out of her juicy quim. She started screaming almost at the top of her lungs. John thought it was a good thing that there were no close houses or his neighbors would've been calling the police.

"Oh my God, FUUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE," she screamed as she began meeting John's upward thrusts by dropping herself onto him as hard as he would let her.

"Fuck me back you slut."

John kept up his sexual tirade for a good 10 minutes, having already come once this morning. Finally, when he couldn't hold back any longer he spewed his baby cream to paint the walls of her love tunnel. Amanda came for a third time when he unloaded inside her and she collapsed on to his body. Finally, when she regained her senses, she rolled over to John's side.

"How long have I got, John?" she asked as she lay there cuddled tightly to him as she regained her breath.

"What you mean, how long?"

"We both know that this isn't going to last. You know you're leaving and starting on this new journey you just have to do. You're leaving town for Christ's sake. How are we going to continue this? I mean I would do it forever, but I just don't see how it's going to work."

"Amanda, I'm only going to be 40 miles away. It's not like we're never going to see each other. I just don't want to be an FWB. I want something more committed."

"But John, you don't want to stay here in town or even visit and I can't move to Clearwood. My law practice is here with daddy and I don't want to leave Fullmer.

"Amanda, I care for you a great deal. These last three weeks have been fantastic. The dating and the sex have really pulled me out of my depression. It's time for me to move on with my life the way I need to. It's just something I have to do. I set certain goals for myself years ago and I'm finally going to do it. Chip's deaths really made me stop and think and pushed me to do what I want to do."

"What about me, John?"

"Amanda, there is absolutely no reason why we can't continue to date each other, but it just can't be here. You don't have to move to where I'm going; we could just continue dating like we are now."

"John, I just can't see us going anywhere; we're just spinning our wheels as it is now."

"Amanda I don't understand what you mean. I think we can make a go of this."

"It's just too soon for you to commit and I need that in my life right now. I need something more from you because I think I'm falling in love. But I realize that it's too soon for you. You're still too hurt to commit to me at this time."

"That's what I mean, Amanda; why can't we continue as we are, until you feel I am ready."

"I just can't do that John. I'm sorry; I'll be your lawyer but nothing else," as she jumped up, put on her clothes and ran crying out the door and out of his life.

**********************

Clearwood was a little suburb of Culver right at the edge of the East campus of the University in what used to be an industrial segment of the county. It had an old mill, a closed car dealership, a closed tractor supply company and a closed grain company as well as several houses, with a population of about 3000 people. It was basically a bedroom community, with everyone working in Culver. There were a few apartment buildings that rented to students for the school year and Fenster's Hardwoods.

Jim Fenster was a fourth-generation owner of a lumber company that supplied the county's woodworkers with needed supplies and exotic hardwoods. They carried the normal array of maple, oak, cherry, walnut, mahogany and poplar needed for cabinetmaking and furniture making; as well as specialty tools and hardware for the professional and amateur woodworker. John had already arranged for a job after he met Jim at a woodworking convention in Brighton, 60 miles north of Culver about two months previous.

John actually loved going to work now because this was something he felt passionate about and he could talk intelligently to other people. He had always been good at his job at Simmons, but was never really satisfied or felt like he made a major difference. He always had respect of his coworkers and management, but in this job he had the respect of peers, people he could communicate with soundly. The other thing John loved was that Fenster's was half a block from his residence, within walking distance.

Jim Fenster was as happy as a pig in slop because he realized he had a gem in John. After John came to work for him, Jim's sales started skyrocketing because of John's charisma and knowledge. He would often stand with a customer for several minutes advising on techniques and wood purchases. His tool sales went through the roof because John would advise on techniques to the customer that would require a special tool and the customer would instantly want it.

Another thing that John started at Fenster's was the molding manufacturing program. John talked Jim into buying two Woodmaster planer/molder machines and started making the company's own moldings instead of buying them from a wholesaler. John also talked Jim into buying local hardwoods from several of the area lumber mills and rough milling the lumber there. This made Fenster's hardwoods much cheaper to sell to the public and increased the sales and profits immensely. John was the expert on the Woodmaster and turned out cheaper, beautiful molding for the area consumers while increasing Jim's bottom line in business for the future. Jim's respect for John increased exponentially from the first day John went to work for him.

John had a relationship with his boss that was different than his old job at Simmons. Mr. Simmons had definitely respected John, but he considered Jim to be his friend.

John used his six-figure settlement money from Big Mo's manufacturer (he got a settlement as well for his injuries) to buy the old tractor supply building and remodel it. It had a second floor that John was making into living quarters, with his woodworking shop below. John actually divided the upper floor into a living room, kitchen, office, two bathrooms and a three bedroom living quarters. He even knocked out some of the bricks and built a nice large picture window for the living room into the building. He completed his renovations with three months of hard labor before he began his job.

Downstairs, his tools were arranged with all the room he needed and even included several storage racks for his hardwoods. He even built a 600 board-foot drying kiln. He bought wood from local sawmills and dried and milled it himself for his own use. Word got out, and other woodworkers brought wood for him to dry and mill for them. Since Jim didn't have a kiln, John didn't feel like it was a conflict of interest at all. All John ever charged any woodworker was about 40 board feet of their lumber for his own use.

**********************

During all these changes, John tried contacting Amanda several times, but she just wouldn't talk with him unless it had to do with legal issues. He hated the fact that he had hurt her because he really liked her. She just wanted something from him, at that moment that he was unable to give her. He was truly sorry that they didn't work out.

He continued to build furniture when he wasn't working on his weekends off. The only other thing he did to enjoy his life was to start running again. The therapists warned him that this might bother his pelvic fracture, but he was determined to stay in shape and keep his wind.

John always wore a particle mask at work and when building furniture at home. The only time he ever removed the mask was when he was conversing with a customer. Jim would often get irritated with John when he was talking to him because he had to try to understand him through that damn mask.

John always ran in the mornings before going to work because it got his adrenaline up and made his thinking clearer. He always ran his five to ten mile run at 5:30 in the morning. The Unitrac was a paved bicycle/walking track that circled the University campus for 25 miles and could be used by the public. The thing that John liked the most was that there were number markers every half-mile so runners could train. John could run his five-mile run every morning and shower and change at work.

John did notice that he needed top-of-the-line running shoes to cushion the impact on his legs and pelvis. He bought a pair of $150 running shoes with inserts that would allow his running without pain.

John noticed after running for about two months his legs became really toned and muscular, while his weight steadied out at about 200 pounds. His wind was better, with no residual effects from his injuries. He felt he had completely made it back.

**********************

John enjoyed running, increasing his distance on weekends to ten mile segments. One Saturday morning while he was doing his run he entered the Unitrac behind a female on rollerblades. He was overwhelmed by the site of her from behind. She was at least six feet tall with the longest legs John had ever seen in spandex. She also had the most muscular legs, going up form the most perfect ass he had ever seen in his life. At first he just thought it was the spandex, which can skew visions like that, but realized that was not the case. He could tell from a side view at times that she had some pretty hefty breasts as well.

She really motivated John to increase his pace because he really had to get a look at her. He knew this goddess had a spectacular body and he knew she had to have a face to match. He had never encountered such a perfectly proportioned creature. No matter how much he increased his pace he couldn't seem to catch her. He was hoping that she was just using the distance markers and would soon turn around and come back his way; but alas, she cut off on one of the exits to a street while John continued his run. Needless to say, the rest of his day was depressing for him.

**********************

After work one day, Jim asked John to go for a couple of beers at Mainstays a bar across the street from the lumber company. In the old days this place would've been considered a roadhouse or honky-tonk. They always had a band and there were always a group of university kids that didn't want to drink at the bars closer to campus, fearing the campus police and repercussions from overindulging.

Jim told John that he just had to hear this band that was playing at Mainstays. Mainstays was a charming bar, not a dive or a Saturday night slaughterhouse. There were fights occasionally, because of the chest beating of some of the University's male students, but it was a relatively good place to get a beer and a good hamburger. Since John no longer had Chief's Galley to patronize, he craved a good hamburger. John ordered a draft and asked for a Boffburger off the menu. The hamburger was a three-quarter pound monstrosity off the grill, smothered with mushrooms, onions with hot pepper cheese on a gigantic bun.

As John ate the enormous burger and drank his beer, the band members came in to set up and rehearse a little before their show of the evening. The first thing he noticed was that everyone was dressed in orange jumpsuits with numbers on the back of them. He realized instantly that they were made to look like prison jumpsuits and there were two girls in the band.

He found out later that the name of the band was the Alderson Orange Project. They played really good music featuring a lot of current country songs as well as old rock standards. He instantly realized that the blonde in the band was the lead guitar player and main singer. She kept looking at him and every once in a while smiled. As he listened to them warm up and practice, he decided that he was going to get a table and have a listen for the evening.

The lead singer really had a good voice and could play guitar pretty well also. The harmony with the bass player was really majestic and they had a good playlist. John listened to their repertoire and enjoyed the easy evening. Jim had long ago left for home as John enjoyed his beer and the music. He noticed that the girl playing bass guitar was just a little thing had to be from one of the Caribbean islands, was about 5' 1", with raven black hair that she wore in a ponytail halfway down her back. She had a very pretty face and was very slender, with not much of a figure except for big breasts. They were probably only 32C's, but looked enormous on her tiny frame. Her bass guitar was almost as big as she was and she could sing well also.

When the band took a break the lead singer came to the bar to get a drink and planted herself next to John at his table. That's when he finally realized just how pretty she was up close. As John drank his beer she looked him straight in the eyes as she sipped her drink.

"Are you a groupie or something?"

"Or something. Your band plays very well and I like your selection. You and your partner have good voices."

"What you mean by my PARTNER? Do you think I'm some kind of dike or something? Just because we're in a band together doesn't mean we're lesbians or something. What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Boy, this new generation of women sure is touchy. You give somebody a complement and they jump down your throat and jump to conclusions as to somebody's meaning. I tell you play well and you jump down my throat. Whew, talk about touchy."

She looked at John demurely and said, "I'm sorry cowboy; but if you knew how many times I hear that kind of shit when it means just what I alluded to, you'd understand."

"What's with the orange jumpsuits and the name of your band?"

"Skates and I were in the Alderson Federal Prison for women in Alderson, West Virginia. We met there and became friends. They allowed us both to have guitars at break times and we began playing songs together. It was the one thing that kept us sane in that place."

"Skates? What kind of a name is that?"

"Skates was her block name. She got it because she skated off with $10,000 of her government department's embezzled funds. It just happened to be a federal agency, so she did federal time."

"What was your block name?"

"Wheels. So named because I made a mistake of stealing a car and driving it across state lines; which made it a federal rap. However, thanks to Obama's pardons for nonviolent offenders we got out after only serving six years. My real name is Veronica Vance and you are? She hinted As she smiled and stuck out her hand for John to shake.

"John Trainor," as he took her hand and noticed her the strong grip of her soft hand.

"What or who are you running from?"

"Running toward, making a new life and doing what I wanted to do for years. Why do you ask?"

"In prison, you get to recognize the signs. I figured you for some kind of ex-felon on the run."

"No, no, nothing as notorious as all that. I was involved in the divorce and an industrial accident that almost killed me and did claim the life of my best friend. I figured it was time for me to do what I've always wanted to do and I made the break."

"Divorce, huh? You really did make the break, left the little missy at home, huh?"

"Divorce first, left town later. It's a long story."

"As much as I would like to hear it, I've got to get back up there to make my living," she said as she finished her drink and went back to the bandstand.

John watched her walk back in that formfitting jumpsuit and realized she had a very nice hourglass figure. He felt that she was a little brash and possibly too spunky for him. Her chiseled features reminded him of Mel and he wondered why he seemed to attract ex-felons. He was going to have to do a little soul-searching on that one.

jdcentury
jdcentury
430 Followers