John and Jill Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Jillian, where at and what time?" John said, finally accepting that he could at least be friends with his ex-wife. Besides, she said it was about JJ.

Jill couldn't speak for a moment, finding it hard to catch her breath. John's acceptance of her invitation so quickly surprised her to no end.

"The house, 7 PM and I'll make lasagna, your favorite."

"I'll bring a bottle of red wine as well," John said as he paid for both checks and bid farewell to his ex-wife until the following Sunday."

Jill just sat there for a while, still wondering what happened and actually felt a little concerned. She didn't really feel that John would accept. She decided that she was going to go all out for the dinner and started to formulate her plan to get her husband back.

****************************************

John got back to the store at 2 PM and noticed both Erin and Frank giving him strange looks. Frank told John that Erin had made two more sales after he left to make the delivery. He also told his boss, that if she kept up that pace, they'd have to enlarge the store again. John just smiled at his friend and told him to get back to work again.

Erin came up to John and asked, "What took you so long, big boy?"

"If it's all right with you, I stopped to eat my lunch and to eat the best hamburger in four counties."

"What'd you do, meet some old friends?"

"Hardly, it was my ex-wife."

John noticed a flash of, what appeared to be anger go across Erin's face, but quickly faded. He realized that working with her every day was going to be a trial.

To be continued...