John and JJ Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came up behind me and put his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. "I'm glad you like it baby boy."

"I love it," I said huskily as Dad began leaving a trail of warm kisses along the side of my neck. My cock immediately began to plump up. "Mmmm, God that feels good." I reached up and ran my fingers along the side of his face and up through the back of his head. I pushed his face further into my neck, hoping he'd get the hint that I wasn't in the mood for gentle.

He responded by sinking his teeth into my flesh and sucking it into his mouth simultaneously. "Oh fuck, Daddy," I moaned loudly. I couldn't help it. Over the past weeks the older man has learned he could play my body like a fiddle. I just wished he'd finish a song.

Dad reached under my tee shirt and ran his hands along my tight abs. He refused to go higher...or lower. "Dad, please," I begged. "Please, if you're going to deny me again, just stop now. I need you so bad, it hurts." He stopped moving but didn't say anything; his breathing was ragged. I turned so I could look at his face. "Daddy, you're not going to say no are you?" I asked sounding like I was begging for an extra dessert. I guess in a way I was.

"You have any idea how beautiful you look when you're turned on like this?"

"Imagine how I look when I'm coming." Dad reached for me, but I pulled away, "No. I want more. And I know you do too."

"I do."

"Then why do you keep stopping me Dad? I'm ready and I want this."

"I'm...I'm still scared."

"Of what?"

"Of ruining you...us...our relationship. You're my son," he lowered his head.

I thought we were past this. I stepped back and took off my shirt and tossed it on the blanket. "Dad, look at me," I commanded softly. He slowly lifted his head to meet my eyes. "You see the goose bumps on my skin...how hard my nipples are?" I rubbed my flesh and tweaked one of the hard buds with my middle finger. "They're like that because of you," I said, not hiding the desperate need in my voice. I kept fondling my nipple and allowed my other hand to travel lower to stoke my rock-hard cock through my thin athletic shorts. "You see how hard my cock is Daddy? It's because of you." I stepped closer and took his hand and put onto my shaft. He squeezed. I moaned. "This, is because you get me so hot just by slightest touch or the smallest of kisses. Even when you're not around I'm popping stiff ones all day. The only thing you're ruining, is my ability to think about anything else but fucking you."

I took my Dad's lips with my own and abandoned every thought of waiting any further. Dad whimpered into my mouth and squeezed my cock harder. I needed to show him that I loved him. I needed him to know that I...that we...were okay. That nothing bad was going to happen once we shared our bodies. I humped on his hand trying to get more...just more.

My hands traveled to his round ass and massaged the firm globes. I lifted to hem of his t-shirt and stepped back so he'd allow me to remove it. "Damn, you're beautiful." I ran my fingers through the fur on his chest. It was softer than I expected. He'd never let me touch his bare chest before. My fingers grazed both his nipples at once. His breathing was heavier and his eyes rolled back. A groan came from deep within him. "Tell me what you need Dad. Tell me what you want."

My father looked at me with a stare I'd never seen. It was almost feral and his body was trembling all over. I don't know if he wouldn't or couldn't, but he didn't speak. He just put arms around my waist and slipped his fingers under the waist band of my gym shorts. He rested his hands at the top of my ass for a moment before looking into my eyes. I nodded. He pushed his hands further into my shorts and let the soft flesh of my bottom fill his hands. His tongue and lips latched onto my neck and I was gone. He worked that spot just behind my ear and my body became one big nerve. I could feel his hands spreading my cheeks apart and he ran his finger up and down my crack. I cried out when he lightly passed over my entrance. Yes...definitely more.

Dad took my hand and we both sat down on the blanket. I lay back to insure Dad would continue. He pulled my shorts and underwear down and I lifted up to assist. He tugged them off around my sneakers. It felt a little strange to be wearing only socks and shoes but I wasn't about to argue about my wardrobe. Dad seemingly couldn't get enough of my body. I propped my hands behind my head and just enjoyed the view and feel of his hands' exploration.

He started at my ankles and began kissing and touching his way up. I never had anyone pay this much attention to my body. It made me feel as if I was the most precious thing in the world. I felt his breath near my balls and mentally begged him to take a lick, but he purposely avoided touching me there.

I was in heaven already when he reached my chest. He grazed my nipple with his tongue and I literally yelped like a little puppy. It was like nerves from my nipples were hard wired to my dick. I was so fucking hard and leaking like crazy. I reached out and grabbed the back of his head while he teased the stiff bud relentlessly. He flicked his tongue back and forth in quick motions...trapping it between his teeth and giving it gentle bites...sucking it into his mouth before returning his tongue for another lap. He moved to the other one and I really thought I would lose it right there. "Oh fuck Dad! That feels so fucking good! I swear you're gonna make me come."

"Mmmm, no not yet... I haven't tasted you...I have to taste you." He released my tit and gave me a quick kiss before making a bee line to my cock. He didn't even fucking try and tease me; he just took it down this throat in one swallow. The breath in my lungs just gave out. My body so stunned by the incredible sensation of his hot mouth surrounding my shaft that it took me a few moments before I could even move. I couldn't believe he took all of seven inches like that. Was he fucking practicing?

"Shit shit shit!" I screamed. I couldn't help it, I'd never felt anything so fucking amazing in my life. His mouth was so fucking hot. So fucking wet. And he sucked it so fucking hard. I looked down at my Dad's head bobbing up and down. My cock, slick and shiny with his saliva, disappeared over and over into his kiss swollen lips. My eyes rolled back when he softly began massaging my nut sack. I bent my legs up and planted my feet flat. I wanted more. I lifted my hips up and down and was fucking his beautiful mouth. He held still while I pistoned my rod through his drooling lips. I was so close...I couldn't think of anything but watching him swallow my seed.

Dad slipped a finger below my nut sack and started rubbing my hole. The new feeling sent me over the edge. "Daddy I'm coming! Oh fuuuuck," I cried. Dad grabbed my shaft and began pumping and sucking and I squirted over and over onto his awaiting tongue. He closed his lips tighter over my cockhead to ensure he didn't miss a drop of my juice. My head dropped back onto the blanket. I was trembling so bad, I thought I was going to pass out. I think I did for a moment. "Daddy?" I said reaching for him; I needed him to hold me.

"I'm here baby. You okay?"

"Yeah Dad, I just need to be in your arms right now." Dad shifted and lay next to me. I rested my head onto his chest and wrapped my arm and leg over him.

"I've got you Son," he whispered into my hair before kissing the top of my head.

"I never came so hard in my life Dad. It's like I came with my entire body or something."

"My sweet boy. I can't tell you how happy I am be able to make you feel this way."

After a few moments I opened my eyes and saw my Dad's cock obscenely tenting his cargo shorts. I couldn't believe he was still in them. I sat up and kissed him deeply, still tasting remnants of myself on his tongue. "Mm, I wonder if you taste as good as I do."

"I seriously doubt it, but you're more than welcome to find out."

Dad and I assisted one another in undoing his button and zipper. We both pushed his shorts and briefs down to his ankles. He simply spread his knees apart so I could have as much access to him as I wanted. This view was so much different than the reflection I'd seen of him in the mirror. I immediately got an onslaught of his amazing scent...so masculine. I was so in love with the hair on his chest. I couldn't stop touching it. I lowered my head to the hard nub closest to me and sucked it and its surrounding flesh into my mouth. Dad hissed and his back arched off the blanket. I thought I'd did something wrong at first until I heard a barely audible, "Don't stop," leave his lips. With a little more confidence I continued with my assault on his body. I wanted to give him the same pleasure he'd given to me.

I touched and tasted every part of him I could easily reach. His muscles were so hard and contracted with each pass of my tongue. His soft hair trailed down to his thick eight inch cock. It looked so much bigger up close. I licked to top of his swollen pink head and tasted a drop of clear juice flowing from his hole. So sweet. Definitely needed more.

"Please JJ," he moaned.

"Please what, Daddy?"

"Please baby...please suck my cock. Suck your Daddy's cock."

"Hmm, I will Daddy. I'll suck your cock." For the first time I was actually a bit nervous. I'd never sucked a guy off before. I didn't know if I would even be any good at it. But I was determined to make my Daddy come...hard. I got on my hands and knees and hovered over his crotch. I gripped the base of his cock and aimed his juicy head toward my open mouth. I slowly lowered my lips down his shaft. I think I got about four inches before I hit my gag reflex. Not knowing how far I could take it I was pretty excited I got that much. My mouth was so full. My jaw so stretched. I was instantly in love with sucking my Daddy's cock.

Encouraged by the unintelligible noises my father was making, I sucked and jacked his dick with a bit more force. My head was spinning thinking about how I was sucking the same cock that created me. I dipped my head between his legs and licked his hairless sack. They were so smooth and the orbs rolled effortlessly on tongue. The grunts, pants, whimpers and curses emanating from my Dad's lips were music to my ears. I was doing good!

I felt my own cock coming back to life and I reached between my legs to stroke it while I sucked my dad. It felt so good getting pleasure from both ends. I sucked him harder and a little deeper. Testing that reflex just a bit. I wanted his cum. I wanted more. I looked up and saw Dad watching his cock disappear in and out of my mouth. His mouth hung open, his face contorted with a look of intense pleasure. The sexist shit I ever saw!

Dad's was so close. I let go of my cock to focus on his pleasure. I concentrated my efforts on his sensitive head and worked it with everything I had. The muscles on his stomach began to convulse. He tried to say something, but his voice caught in his throat. I felt the first spurt of his hot juice hit the roof of my mouth. Shot after shot, I swallowed several times to make certain I got everything he had to offer.

I let his cock slip out of my mouth with a soft plop. I was so fucking turned on, I sat up and it only took a few jerks of my cock before I shot all over my Dad's still heaving chest. I collapsed next to him feeling completely spent. I heard a smacking noise and looked over to find my Dad licking his fingers of cum he'd gathered from his chest.

"You're such a perv Dad," I laughed.

"What? I don't wanna waste it," he said with mock seriousness. "Besides, you taste incredible. I don't think I'll ever get tired of it."

"I hope not," I said turning toward him. I gathered the final dollop of my jiz and brought it to his open mouth. I held it over his tongue and let the juice drip onto it. Before he closed his mouth, I grabbed his chin and turned his face toward mine. I sucked his tongue into my mouth savoring my sweet flavor.

We did actually eat the food we brought with us and the wine was delicious. I definitely enjoyed feeding Dad those strawberries. On our way back to the car, we took in a quick view of the lake before we headed home early that evening. It was an amazing day to say the least. I stared out the car window thinking about us. I wondered if this is what falling in love was like. I wondered what it would feel like to be inside him, hell I can't stop thinking about that; I'm still cursing myself for not thinking about bringing lube. I looked over at him. He cut me a glance and gave me a smile I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing.

"What?" he inquired.

"Nothing...I just love you that's all...just love you."

He took my hand and brought it to his lips for a sweet kiss and held it the rest of the ride home.

12