John & Katie: Birthday Surprise

Story Info
No candles get blown out in this surprise threesome.
3.4k words
4.3
69.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has been edited by Bridget Keeney. Thank you Bridget. Special thanks to Rumpleforeskin also.

* * * * *

John closed his eyes, and let the back of his semi-naked body slide farther down the cool mirror towards the floor. As the two women lapped at his cock with their wet and warm tongues, he felt so good, as if all his wildest fantasies were about to come true.

* * * * *

Earlier that morning he had woken to the smell of freshly brewed coffee and croissants, his favorites, and the sight his wife, Katie, sitting beside him. She had prepared him a little birthday surprise - breakfast in bed - a little birthday treat. He smiled and lifted himself up onto his elbows as she placed the tray beside him.

"I have a special surprise today for your birthday," she told him, as she broke off a piece of croissant and lifted it to his mouth. She enjoyed pampering her husband.

"I don't need gifts, you're all I need. You know that." He smiled and let his lips envelop her fingertips as he took the morsel.

"Oh, but this is something we'll both enjoy. You'll see."

What ever is she up to this time? He wondered. Seeing her delicate pink nipples pressing against the fabric of her pale negligée caused more pressing matters to come to mind.

"You know what I would really enjoy right now, don't you?" He told her, reaching over and stroking her left nipple through the sheer fabric.

"No time for that, " then laughing she jumped off the bed before slipping off to the bathroom.

"But it's my birthday!" he protested.

The gushing sound of the shower was the only response he heard as placed his coffee on the bedside table and flopped back down onto his pillow.

* * * *

Nic's Leather was a store where they loved to shop. The sweet intoxicating smell of leather, and the erotic toys and books were always an enticement, however it was the hot little assistant behind the counter, Alex, who made these shopping trips so enjoyable for John. What a little tease she could be. Whenever she leaned over while serving him, her tits would almost fall out of that tight little leather bustier. He felt certain she did it on purpose.

"The only way she could be more direct would be to just come right out and say, 'Oh, look at my gorgeous body and tits! Oh, please, fuck me'," he thought smugly.

Although a little gray around his temples, the years had been kind to him. His age gave him a certain rugged masculinity that had been lacking in his youth. Katie never lost sight of the fact that women found him attractive or how much he enjoyed their attention. Keeping a man like John happy and satisfied challenged her constantly to new and exciting heights of pleasure.

Katie made her way to the clothing racks.

John spotted Alex over by the books. Creeping up beside her, he slipped his arm around her waist and gave her a gentle squeeze.

"How's my favorite little tease today?" he asked, before letting his arm drop away.

His initial touch seemed to surprise her, but then recognizing his voice she pouted and replied. "But you haven't seen me in weeks, how do you know I haven't reformed?"

"Not a chance."

"Not with men like you around."

Looking over at his wife. How odd that she never noticed him flirting with Alex. It was strange too, he thought, that she never seemed to notice the girl. She had been rather partial to a little bit of pussy prior to their marriage. He shook his head.

Women, they're so fucking focused when they're shopping, he mused.

They had been married ten years, and yet she always managed to find new and exciting ways of arousing him. Just last night they had fucked for hours on that big feather bed of theirs, Katie in her barely there negligée, John in absolutely nothing. In his mind he could feel her now bumping up against him, her warm body partially covered in smooth satin and lace. She never left him - every waking hour she toyed with his mind. The mere thought of her bare skin pressing up against his made his cock begin to stiffen. Katie - the one person whose presence alone made him totally happy.

Just then his thoughts were interrupted by her soft and sensual voice.

"I like these. They will look so good on you." She held up a pair of black leather trousers. The crotch was missing, and a metal ring hung from a strap attached to waist.

"I hope that ring's going to be big enough," he told her, grinning and poking his finger through it.

Katie laughed, but then began to wonder the same thing herself.

"Well let's just see shall we?"

He followed her towards the changing room and she squealed as he playfully pinched her ass. A young woman browsing nearby looked up and smiled. John glanced over at her and winked, but she looked back down.

Fortunately, the larger than usual changing cubicle had almost certainly been built for two, as couples often shopped there.

John stepped out of his shoes and then began unbuckling his belt. He was about to unzip his trousers when Katie, placing her hand over his, stopped him.

"Why don't you let me do that for you," she purred, as she in front of him. He watched as she traced her lips with the tip of her wet tongue. Leaning forward, she clenched the tab of his zipper between her teeth, slowly pulling it all the way down allowing his trousers to drop around his ankles.

"You're such a horny bastard aren't you?" she told him, grinning and pulling the front of his shorts down to gain full access to his already semi-hard cock.

"You make me the way I am," he replied, running his fingers though her hair and grabbing a handful before gently pulling her head back. He looked down at her soft blue eyes and her sweet mouth. Yes, her sweet fuckable mouth, so full and deep in color, even without the benefit of gloss. Her lips seemed to form a small 'o'. That thought had struck him when they had met all those years ago. He remembered their first night together, how they had talked for hours, then fucked until dawn. From that time on, he could never get enough of her.

She began rubbing the front of his thighs, the back of his thighs, then his ass cheeks, everywhere except where he needed it the most - his cock. He felt his heart thumping and his breath becoming short pants. My Katie the cock teaser was what he would teasingly call her, and that's exactly what she was to him.

Looking at her refection in the mirror opposite, John could see her tight skirt had ridden up her hips as when she spread her legs, and he now had a clear view of her sweet little panty-covered ass as it rested on her heels. Katie kept her pussy shaved and he knew her delicate folds would be visible through such sheer white fabric.

John pulled her face closer. He could now feel her warm moist breath on his cock and balls.

"Oh yes! Suck me baby. Suck my cock," he urged her.

"Oh yes! I love your big cock! You know I do"

Parting her lips slightly she let her tongue slip out to flick against his rigid shaft. Grabbing hold of the back of his thighs, she licked his cock from the base all the way up to the tip, opening her mouth wider to take his swollen cock head. She sucked hungrily. Soon he felt her warm saliva dripping down onto his balls. He closed his eyes and listened to her slurping.

John clenched his fists. His balls ached for release, but he wanted to make this last. He always did. A woman like Katie needed to be appreciated, the time with her savored. A low moan escaped him as he became immersed in erotic pleasure.

He heard something outside. Suddenly the door of the changing room swung open, abruptly. Blinking, he was startled to see Sugar. Under different circumstances standing there with his cock fully erect, he might have been pleased to see her, but now he felt his face burning with embarrassment.

"Hi, can I help you two with anything?" she asked, crossing her arms and smiling sweetly as she leaned up against the side of the door, seemingly oblivious to what was going on.

John fumbled about jerking his cock from Katie's mouth, unsure of what to do or say. His wife however didn't seem surprised at all. She extended a hand over to Alex, then walked her fingers all the way up one the side of the girl's thigh to the hem of her short leather skirt.

"Yes I think we need something a little bigger don't you?" she replied, "Do you have a room big enough for three, dear?"

Katie glanced up at her husband and with much satisfaction thought, "I knew you would be surprised, but you haven't had the best yet my darling." It had taken some planning, but now seeing the look on his face, she knew it would all be worth it.

Again Alex smiled. "I'm so sorry ma'am we don't, but I'm sure we can all fit in here if we squeeze in close."

Alex had come to work at the shop six months earlier. When Nicole, the owner, told her 'always try to keep the customers happy', she most certainly had taken it to heart. With a well-shaped body she didn't mind showing off, long black boots and figure hugging clothes, Alex hit it off with all the customers right from the start.

As she stepped inside, her leather clad tits rubbed up against John. His open mouth and look of astonishment amused her. She giggled and shook her long blonde hair back over her shoulders.

"Oh look what we have here, I see someone's feeling horny," she observed, giving John's cock a playful squeeze between her forefinger and thumb.

Katie lifted her hand to her mouth to stifle a giggle.

"You know around here, we like to make sure our customers are always satisfied," Alex continued, trying all the while to sound serious. " So when your wife asked me what I thought would be the perfect gift, I knew immediately what a man like you would appreciate."

Confusion filled his head and his mind raced as he struggled to comprehend the situation. His cock however was way ahead of him, springing to a full erection as Alex knelt next to Katie. As he leaned up against the mirror his wife began running her hands up and down his left leg, Sugar took his scrotum and cupped it in one hand as she looked admiringly at his balls.

"You know your wife has told me all about what a virile man you are, John." Turning to Katie she added, "I just love a man with a stiff cock and heavy balls, I really do."

Unable to think of anything to say, feeling a light sweat forming on his face and body, he gave her a wry smile and managed to nod his head. Katie just grinned.

His wife ran her tongue up his cock. Alex did the same. It jerked and throbbed as the two warm and wet tongues lapped at either side of his shaft. Like two children sharing an ice cream one would lick, then the other. For an instant their tongues touched and they both giggled.

Then Katie's expression changed to something more serious, as she locked eyes with the girl's. Leaving her tongue lolling about on her lower lip, she pressed her open mouth against Alex's. John watched as their sweet red lips merged. He listened to their soft moans and watched as the two women embraced and soon the sweet smell of feminine arousal filled the small cubicle. As the two women's mouths slurped and smacked together, his own breath became heavier. Soon the mirrors were covered with a damp mist.

It seemed as if they suddenly remembered he was there, pulling apart and returning their attention to him. Alex wrapped her fingers around the base of his shaft and slid her soft lips over his cock head. Katie smiled and watched for a moment, before moving behind Sugar slipping her hands around in front of the girl so she could untie her bustier. Within minutes her lovely young breasts had been released.

"You have such a lovely body," Katie told her, as she reached around to play with Alex's pert nipples, rubbing them between her thumbs and fingertips. Alex let out a satisfied moan to indicate her approval.

"Could it really get any better than this?" John wondered. "Maybe if Katie were to finger fuck Alex? Oh fuck, yes!"

As if reading his thoughts Katie pressed the front of her body against Alex's back and let her hands slide down the girl's belly and then between her thighs, gently pushing them apart and enjoying the smoothness before tugging her skirt up. She smiled as she realized Alex wasn't wearing any panties.

Slowly she ran one hand up and down the inside of the girl's left leg, as she leaned over to brush her mouth softly against her neck.

"You like that don't you? I can tell you do, you're so wet already baby," she purred into Alex's ear, smiling and prodding the soft folds of her shaved pussy.

Katie then spread her own legs wider and pressed her pussy against the girl's lower back.

"Is she really doing what I think she's doing?" John questioned himself. Heated excitement shivered over his body. "Fuck it! Yes she is! She's getting herself off against Sugar.

His view was partially blocked by the girl sucking his cock, but he knew all the same exactly where his wife's hands were. Yes, Katie was finger fucking that sweet young pussy.

He felt his body begin to quiver. He couldn't hold his orgasm any longer.

"I-I'm going to cum," he managed to stutter.

Alex's moans were muffled as she continued to slurp on his cock. His words seemed to arouse her more, and she sucked harder, pressing her tongue firmly against him, her lips now touching his pubic hair.

Thrusting his hips forward, John felt his balls tighten, followed by the warm rush of his seed shooting inside Alex's wanton mouth. Determined to drain every last drop, she sealed her lips around his cock for several more minutes before releasing it.

John slumped against the mirror, letting his body slide down until he was squatting with his knees spread and his now flaccid cock dangling and almost touching the floor. The two women, however, were not finished.

"You enjoyed that didn't you Alex?" Katie said, unbuttoning her own blouse then rubbing her bare breasts on the girl's back.

"Mmm… yes. You're such a lucky woman Katie."

Alex turned to face Katie, as both women remained on their knees.

Katie noticed a milky fluid dripping from Alex's lips, and she leaned over to gently lick the corners of the girl's mouth.

Alex ran her hand up and under Katie's skirt, slipping her fingers inside the crotch of her panties.

"You're so wet." Alex told her, pulling her hand away and then licked her sticky fingers. "Sweet and wet."

Upon hearing those words, Katie smiled and took Alex's hand and guided it back between her legs.

Placing one hand behind Alex's neck, Katie pulled her close and once again pressed her lips to her waiting mouth. As they kissed John could see their tongues flicking out each time they drew apart only to lock together again in a smear of scarlet lipstick.

Katie now used her other hand to explore farther under Alex's skirt.

"How sweet a shaved pussy is,' Katie thought. "It's just too bad this damn cubicle is so small, I wouldn't have minded a little lick of this sweet one. Maybe another time."

Sugar climaxed first, her young body quivering as she threw her head back allowing Katie to lap at her neck and breasts as she moaned and panted before finally releasing.

Seeing and hearing another woman reaching her peak excited Katie. Within minutes she too was rocking her body faster and faster against the fingers in her pussy. Obviously, Alex had done this before. She used her middle and forefinger to spread Katie's soft folds and rubbed her clit, slowly at first, between them. She then plunged both fingers deep inside while using her thumb to continue teasing Katie's outer folds and clit as the older woman rocketed towards an orgasm,

"Fuck me sweetheart! Fuck me!"

Cupping her breasts Katie played with her own erect nipples. As her body convulsed in the pleasure that only another woman could give her, Katie closed her eyes and cried out

John watched in awe and blinked for what felt like the first time several minutes. He felt a tingle in his groin and looked down to see his cock twitching and jerking.

"I'll leave you two now," Alex said as she stood up, slipping her bustier back on and smoothing her skirt down. "Please let me know if I can do anything else for you." Opening the door just slightly at first and peering out to see if anyone was there, she turned and winked before slipping out.

John looked down as wife.

"I love you so much, my darling."

"I love you more." It was her standard reply, but she meant it all the same.

"You really are my little Katie cock teaser aren't you?"

She smiled and began getting up, letting her erect nipples rub up against his body and allowing his cock to brush the smooth soft skin between her breasts. In the time it took her to trace her tongue up his belly and chest, he had a full erection.

John took one of her ass cheeks in each of his hands and gently lifted her.

Katie responded by slipping her hands behind his neck. After lifting one leg and then the other she locked her ankles behind his back.

Her sweet pussy felt wet and warm through the sheer fabric of her panties and he knew he had to have her now.

He pressed her body up against the side of the cubicle, then quickly grabbed the crotch of her panties and impatiently ripped them to one side. He could now glimpse her soft velvety folds as he stared down between her spread thighs.

"Fuck me my sweet darling!" Katie begged as she felt his warm cock against her ass.

John lifted her slightly. He loved to hear her beg like that, even though she had no need to.

"Is this what my sweet little Katie the cock teaser wants?" He teased, letting his cock press against the heat of her swollen pussy lips.

"Yes, Yes! Fuck me!"

She began to squirm about, pressing her throbbing clit against his belly as her breasts heaved with each breath.

Her skin felt warm and damp against his. Her sweet scent filled his nostrils. Suddenly he could tease no longer.

Lowering her onto his hard shaft, he moaned as she tightened around his cock - contracting and releasing as if she was milking his cock with her cunt.

Her soft moans quickly became screams of sheer delight. At first John had been concerned they might be heard outside, but then he quit worrying. Fuck it, he didn't care. Katie was all that mattered.

Katie, with his hot cock inside her, became a slave to her own pleasure, unable to stop the burning need inside her until her greedy little cunt had been satisfied.

As they writhed in each other's arms John managed to whisper between breaths, "I'm ready to fill you.

"Oh, do it please!"

And so he did. He thrust himself into her again and again filling her with his hot seed. Katie dug her fingernails into his neck and back as John rammed his cock into her sweet, wet cunt as she joined him in his frenzied climax.

* * * * *

As they drove home, John turned to Katie and asked, "Darling, have you noticed that new girl at the video store?"

She turned to him and patted his thigh. " Yes, and it's my birthday next month."