John and Melissa Ch. 03

Story Info
She learns about oral sex.
1.9k words
4.6
77.9k
26

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa's head rested on her own pillow and her eyes were still closed. She was still trembling inside and she took a long slow steadying breath. She felt the bed shift under her as her brother shifted his position on the bed. When he finally settled himself next her, she didn't fight gravity as it pulled her body towards her brother.

She could feel the heat pouring off of his body and when her naked body touched his she didn't pull away. She let out a contented sigh and for the first time since her climax opened her eyes.

He lay there on his back wearing nothing but a slow sexy grin. For the first time in her life she really looked at her brother. John's body was incredibly fit and firm. His long tanned arms had biceps that popped out deliciously as he brought one of them up to rest behind his head. His chest rose in a way that now seemed incredibly erotic as he took in a deep breath.

His stomach, which was tight and flat from countless hours of sit ups, had an enticing line of light brown hair. The line of chest hair ended at his very thick and swollen cock. His cock stood up nearly straight and the head had had river of precum flowing freely from the slit.

She licked her lips as a fresh bead of the clear liquid welled up and stayed there for a split second. Her eyes tracked the precum as it slid down the slope of the bell shaped head and dripped off the edge onto John's stomach.

John watched his sister eyeing his cock with hunger and his mouth went dry. He wanted to feel her pretty mouth on his cock desperately but knew that she was shy and inexperienced. He reached out and took her hand gently in his.

Melissa didn't jump at the sudden contact, but did blush when he guided his hand toward his cock. Her gaze shifted and she looked him in straight in the eyes. He saw the curiosity, excitement and uncertainty that loomed there.

"Would you like to touch me there?" John asked. His voice creaking slightly because his mouth was so dry.

"I... I... Yes, I do." Melissa stammered nervously, but she felt her anticipation growing.

"I want to kiss you first," he stated with desire thick in voice.

Without waiting for a reply he turned to his side and brought his mouth down on his sisters lips. The initial kisses were gentle, their lips barely touching. Her lips we so soft and sweet and when they touched his it sent sizzling bolts of energy straight to his cock.

He meant for the kisses to stay that way, but they quickly became more urgent. He felt her lips part and he lightly touched his tongue to hers. Her mouth tasted of sweetness and innocence.

The effect on her was incredible and he swallowed her small involuntary whimpers. His hand buried itself in her hair and his thumb caressed her cheek as they deepened the kiss.

Her tongue sought his and when she found it her hips moved closer to him. Her leg rose up and she draped it over the top of his bringing them even closer together. When they finally broke apart both of them were breathless.

He took her hand back in his and guided it toward his cock. Melissa's mind began to race. She had never touched a guy there before and suddenly became nervous. Sensing her hesitation John made a shushing noise and gave her another gentle kiss.

"I'll guide you," he whispered in her ear.

He led her hand to his cock and wrapped her tiny hand around it just under the head. Her grip was incredibly gentle and firm at the same time. The top of her fingers touched the edge of his head and he groaned at the touch.

Pulling her thumb he gently rested it on the top of the head. He moved her thumb so it could spread his precum around. The sensations the pad of her thumb created as he moved it in a circular motion made his breath come out in a long hiss. He turned his head so he could see his sisters face.

"Go slow, baby girl or else this is going to end very quick," he warned in a tight voice.

"Then I'm doing it right?" Melissa asked nervously.

"Oh, yes. You're doing it very right."

Pleased that she was doing it right, Melissa began to relax and explore her brothers cock a little more. Melissa's mind flashed back to what he did in the shower and no longer felt nervous.

She momentarily relaxed her grip and touched the head with her index finger. She spread the clear slippery fluid that was pooling and spread it down his shaft. John groaned and his hips rose up when she did.

"Can I taste it?" Melissa asked her brother shyly.

Thinking that she meant to lick it from her finger, John nodded encouragingly. Melissa lowered her mouth to his cock and her pink tongue darted out from between her lips. The tip touched the head and licked up a small dab of precum.

She took a moment to consider the taste and decided it wasn't bad. She also noticed that she felt herself tingle between her thighs and she licked again. For nearly five minutes her tongue bathed his cock. She was enjoying the taste and feel of his cock, but knew there was more to it than just licking.

"What else should I do?" she finally asked embarrassed.

"If you want, you can put it in your mouth like your eating a popsicle," he suggested.

That was all the more encouragement it took. She ran her tongue up and down his cock on more time before she took it into her mouth. Her wet mouth lowered over the head of his cock and he thought he was going to pass out. She lowered it a little more and when she raised her head began sucking and it sent a jolt of pleasure straight to his balls.

He pulled her long honey blond hair back and had to concentrate on not cumming right there as he watched her continue love his cock. Her pale hazel eyes looked into his brilliant green ones and he nodded his head in encouragement.

"Is that what I'm supposed to do?" Melissa asked after a few minutes.

"Jerk me as your sucking, it makes it feel better..." John suggested. When she gave him a blank look he wrapped her hand back around his cock. "When you lower head, lower your hand. When your raise your head, raise your hand."

Melissa lowered her head and began to do what her brother suggested. John wrapped his hand around the sheet as his sister began growing more confident in what she was doing. John moaned out something that sounded like "oh yeah baby" and his hips moved in response.

Then the pressure started to build far too rapidly. His sister was an excellent student and was eagerly enjoying her lesson on how to give a blow job. A little too eagerly John worried as familiar sensations began coming from his balls. If he didn't have her stop he was going blow his load right in her mouth.

He cupped her chin and raised her head up. She looked at him worried as he pulled her up toward him. She thought she was doing it right because he was moaning loudly and his hips were bucking a little bit. He brought his mouth to hers and began kissing her. This time it didn't start off slow at all. He kissed her with heat and his hand slid down to between her thighs.

It was absolutely drenched between her thighs and his index finger slid easily inside her hot pussy. He buried it and flexed it slightly. The gesture had her clinging to his arm. He slid a second finger in and flexed again. She retuned his kiss feverishly and was grinding against his hand. He broke the kiss and sucked on her breasts again and she began to whimper out loud.

"Oh... ohh... John," she breathed out as she rode his fingers. "Don't stop, please don't stop..."

He withdrew his fingers from her tight little pussy and brought them to her lips. She popped them in her mouth without question or hesitation. When she was done sucking her juices from them he slid down her belly and pulled her hips to the end of the bed.

The act of sliding down her body made his cock ache and swell even more. He wanted to bury it in his sisters hot little hole, but right now he wanted her to cum as well. He covered her pussy with his mouth again and slid a finger deep inside.

Melissa started cum almost instantly. She screamed out her brothers name as he relentlessly assaulted her clit with his tongue. Her legs shook and jerked when she came.

Finally she quit coming and found that she wanted her brothers cock again. When he stood up and rolled back on the bed she grabbed his cock and began sucking and stroking it. John knew it was with the intent of making him cum, just as he knew there was no stopping it this time.

"I'll tell you before I cum, so you can take it out of your mouth," he gasped out.

She moaned out what John took to be a reply of understanding and felt his toes begin to curl. Her mouth sucked his cock with love and tenderness and it swelled even larger. He felt her adjust her grip and reposition of her fingers. She hit a sensitive spot and he nearly came. He felt her tongue rubbing the underside of his cock just below the head and he was knew it wasn't going to be long.

"Oh fuck baby girl, I'm nearly there."

She smiled and quit licking his cock. He thought she was going to pull her head out of the way but instead she took him back in her mouth. Her stroking got faster and she bobbed her head faster too. John felt his balls getting tighter and his moans were getting louder.

"I'm going to cum," he warned as he felt the head begin to swell. His sister only sucked harder.

"Fuck... sis, I said I am going to cum," he said more urgently and she stroked faster.

"Ahhh... fuck... god..." he screamed as his cock exploded into Melissa's mouth.

Melissa began swallowing when she felt his cock twitch in her mouth. Her brothers cock twitched over and over as she swallowed. When he had shot his last load, she gave it a final suck before removing her mouth.

She turned on the bed and rested her head on his chest. She could hear his heart as it thundered beneath her ear. With a smile, she kissed his chest and snuggled against him.

"Do you think... that next time..." she started and then hesitated as she turned and faced him.

"What about next time?" John asked as he wrapped an arm around his sister. Unable to resist, he let his finger play with her wet slit and pulled her closer.

*** hmmm... What about next time?***

****Author's note... this was written**** ****specifically for www.literotica.com.****

**** By Naughty_misty.****