John and Pete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erbanluv
Erbanluv
86 Followers

Pete looked at him like he was a nut case. "Are you crazy John?" he asked, an angry edge to his voice. "I'm not a homo. I don't want to have sex with another guy."

John looked a little miffed by Pete's indignant reply. "Of course you're not a homo Pete!" he remarked huffily, " Neither am I, but I've been jacking off for years now and in all that time, there's never been anyone else's hand on my cock. I've never been touched by a woman and I've never been laid. When I heard you jacking off last night, it made me horny. I realized that you don't have to be a homo to be excited by the sounds of another guy jacking off. It might also be great to watch another guy getting jacked off and moaning when he shoots his load. It's got to be more entertaining that lying there in the darkness jacking off the same way as we've been doing for years."

Pete was a little shocked to hear that John had gotten horny listening to him jack off last night. His mind raced as he tried to come up with arguments against what John was suggesting. Then he realized that much of what John was saying applied to him as well. He'd never had anyone else's hand on his cock either. He'd never fucked a girl or even felt a woman's hands on him. After a minute or two of silence, he replied, "Jeezus! When you put it that way John, I have a hard time disagreeing. It might be a kick to jack each other off . I gotta be honest with you, I began jacking off last night because I got horny listening to you masturbating just a few feet away." He paused for a moment and then finally asked, "So how should we go about doing this?"

John's face lit up. "Alright!" he said in a half whisper. "We don't want to get caught, so we should tie the tent flaps closed. The tent is heavy canvas so we don't have to worry about anyone seeing our silhouettes and so long as we don't get too noisy we shouldn't attract any attention. If you tie the tent flaps at the entrance, I'll tie the window flaps shut."

Pete began to feel aroused almost immediately. As he went over to tie the entrance flaps, he could feel his cock twitching with excitement. He was a little uncertain, but this was his lifelong friend and he knew that he could trust him. They'd only seen each other naked a couple of times and that was years ago, so he didn't really know what to expect.

His train of thought was broken by John voice. "We should tie up the panel between our cots and bring the lanterns from the common area so we can see better."

Pete nodded in agreement and as John tied the divider panel up he brought in the lanterns from the common area. The two looked at each other nervously and for a moment the silence was deafening. "What do you want to do first John?" Pete asked, his voice trembling just a little.

John didn't waste any time. "Let's take off our clothes and see if that helps us to figure out what we want to do next," he suggested.

"Okay." Pete replied nervously. He quickly removed his shirt, his shoes, his socks and his pants. Then, standing there in only his jockey shorts, he looked over at his friend. John was doing the same and when he was stripped down to his shorts, he looked over at Pete.

"Why don't we just take off our shorts and see what's causing the big bulges in the front of them." John suggested. With that, he pushed his underpants down over his hips, all the way to his ankles and threw them to one side. When he stood up, his cock was standing, hard and ready, from the midst of a thick black patch of pubic hair. It was larger than Pete had expected, about 7 or 8 inches in length and quite thick. He wasn't circumcised and most of the head of his cock was concealed beneath his foreskin. His erection had caused the foreskin to pull back just far enough to reveal the top part of the head and the dark slit at the tip. It was an impressive cock and it was twitching with excitement. As he stood there with Pete looking at him, he took his cock by the shaft and started stroking it provocatively.

Pete felt his own cock straining at the front of his shorts and, emboldened by John's actions, he pushed them down and over his ankles. When he stood up, his penis was standing out in front of him, as stiff as a steel girder. The shaft arched upwards and unlike John, he was circumcised, so the swollen purple head of his cock was completely visible. The shaft had begun to jerk rhythmically in anticipation of the sexual adventure that lay ahead. His balls hung, full and heavy, beneath the shaft and were partly concealed by his medium brown patch of pubic hair. His cock was about the same length but not quite as thick and slightly more arched. John's eyes glowed with a mixture of curiosity and arousal. "Nice looking cock Pete," he remarked in an excited half whisper.

Pete took John's lead and began to stroke the shaft of his cock slowly, all the while staring at his friend's straining member. "You've got a nice looking one too John," he replied in a half whisper.

Without saying another word, John reached over and gently wrapped his hand around Pete's cock. The feel of someone else's hands on such a private and sensitive part of his body sent an electric shock along the entire length of Pete's cock and down into his balls. He pushed his hips ahead, just a little, inviting John's hands to explore as much as they wished. John didn't hesitate and ran his hand all the way down to the base, slowly exploring the soft, sensitive skin that covered the rock hard shaft. When his hand reached the thick base, he gripped its entire girth, squeezing it gently and admiring its thickness and power.

The feel of John's hands as they explored his cock was unbelievably erotic for Pete. He loved the feel of another person's hands on his cock. He'd never allowed anyone to touch his penis before and the experience was sensually exhilarating. He looked down as John's hand continued stroking his cock. An intoxicating thrill run up and down his body as the reality of what was happening struck him. Then he looked over at John's cock. It was as stiff as his and was twitching excitedly. He was absolutely fascinated by the sight of John's foreskin and the thickness of the shaft. He reached out to feel it. As his hand wrapped around the broad, twitching shaft, John moved his hips forward to allow to allow Pete full access to its entire length. Pete marvelled at the easy way in which the skin on the shaft glided up and down. Each time he pushed the skin on the shaft down towards the base, the swollen purple head of John's cock emerged from beneath the foreskin.

Both of them were now fully committed to what they were doing and Pete found himself more excited than he'd been in years. It had been a long day and the sight of Millie's fantastic ass and pussy hair had led to a major increase in the two young men's libidos. A deep need was consuming them and was going to have to be placated. The need was made even more compelling by virtue of the fact that neither of them had gotten the opportunity to jack off that morning.

"Do you want to go first Pete?" John asked in a trembling voice.

The look on his face was bordering on desperate and Pete knew from experience that John wasn't a patient guy. "Why don't I jack you off first John and then you can jack me off," he replied, the nervous edge in his voice becoming even more apparent.

John said not a word, instead, he laid down on the cot on his back and spread his legs slightly. His cock stood as rigid as a steel spike, hard and ready, and there was a tiny trickle of precum emanating from the slit at the tip. Pete knelt down by the side of the cot and reached for John's dick. It felt like it was alive. It was hot to his touch and he could feel little spasms of excitement shooting along its length as he wrapped his fingers around the shaft. He began to stroke it slowly, up and down. The pulsating head was fully revealed to Pete's curious eyes with each stroke. It was shaped like a Roman soldier's helmet and was shiny and moist from being constantly enveloped in John's foreskin. The slit at the tip was much larger than normal because of the amount of swelling that accompanied his erection. The shaft was slightly arched, but not so much as Pete's shaft and the soft pale skin that covered it was stretched thin and was almost transparent. There was a network of blue veins just beneath the surface. Pete was excited by what he was doing and, as he gently stroked the huge cock up and down, John closed his eyes and in a voice hoarse with lust, whispered, "Oh God. That feels really good Pete!"

Pete became a little bolder when he realized how much John was enjoying what he was doing. He reached down with his other hand and felt the base of John's cock. He wrapped his hand around it. It was thick and hard, an immovable anchor for the long shaft and pulsing head of John's cock. He tried to get his hand beneath John's balls, but his legs were too close together. When John realized what he was trying to do, he immediately spread his legs further apart, allowing Pete's hand to move down beneath his scrotum. Pete gently cupped the warm oval testicles in the palm of his hand. They were not as large as his balls, but they felt firm and full. He gently explored the globes, caressing and squeezing them carefully. John loved it and began to thrust his hips gently up and down as Pete's hands eagerly continued exploring his private parts.

The trickle of precum at the tip of John's penis was more apparent now and was beginning to ooze down over the head of his cock. It was becoming obvious to Pete that John was close to ejaculation. He looked up at and saw that his eyes were closed and his head was turned to one side. "Are you okay John?" he asked in a low voice.

John's reply was immediate, "Go faster now Pete!" he instructed in a voice trembling with excitement. "I'm going to shoot pretty soon."

Pete began to stroke faster and was amazed when he realized that John's cock was actually getting harder. His balls also felt much harder and were growing bigger in his hand as John got closer and closer to going off. His arms were by his side, and he was gripping the sheets of his cot in his fists as his hips began pushing up, more and more vigorously, as if fucking an invisible woman. His whole body began shaking uncontrollably and a second later, he whispered excitedly, "Here it cums Pete! Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" He bucked his hips up and down furiously and moaned, "Don't stop! Jeezus, don't stop!"

Pete watched in silent amazement as the first silvery ribbon of jism shot from the tip of John's pulsating cock. It landed on the sheets beside his head. Pete kept stroking as jet after jet of pearly semen exploded from the tip. He kept John's dick aimed slightly to the side so none of the cum would splash onto his face. John moaned with pleasure with each frantic explosion of jism emitted from the turgid head of his penis.

About thirty heart pounding seconds later, it was over. John laid there, unable to move or speak. Pete was still holding his cock and could feel it softening as the last few drops of jism oozed down the thick shaft onto his fingers. Finally, once John's cock was completely flaccid, Pete let go and reached for some tissue to wipe the cum from his hand. It clung stubbornly to his fingers like a gelatinous milky glob.

John laid there in complete silence for about two or three minutes. When he finally opened his eyes and looked at Pete, he was smiling. It was the sort of smile that follows a profoundly enjoyable and satisfying experience. "Jeezus!" he croaked in a voice still hoarse with the residue of passion. "Jeezus!" Then he looked away again and said nothing for another half minute or so. Then, looking at Pete again, he blurted out, "That was the most fantastic cum I've ever had Pete! I went off so hard it made my balls hurt." Then, looking at the sheets, he said in astonishment, "Look at all that jism Pete! I just kept cumming and cumming. It felt so good. If you like the hand job I give you even half as much as I loved the hand job you just gave me, it will be fantastic!"

Pete was ready. By now, his cock had been hard for about half an hour and he needed to go off soon, as he knew the ache in his balls was the start an achy case of lover's nuts. He stepped quickly back to his own cot and laid down on his back. He closed his eyes and waited, trying not to appear over anxious. About half a minute later, he felt John's warm fingers wrapping around his cock. The sensation sent an sensual thrill coursing down his cock and spreading like wildfire through the rest of his body.

He felt John tighten his grip on the shaft ever so slightly and then begin, slowly and provocatively, stroking up and down with a slow, gentle rhythm. The innervating effect reached all the way down his stiff shaft and deep into his hard, swollen balls. He felt a tiny bubble of semen ooze down the head of his cock and drip into his pubic hair. His balls were still hanging loose in his scrotum as he felt John's other hand reaching down to massage them. He opened his legs wider to allow him free access and moaned softly as he felt John's fingers slide down between his thighs. His hand cupped Pete's swollen balls gently, carefully exploring their size and weight. "God Pete! Your balls are huge and really hard!" he remarked in a hoarse whisper. But no reply was forthcoming. Pete was totally lost in the pleasure that was washing over his body in large, lascivious waves of pleasure.

As Pete lay there, his body began to tremble with the passion that had started in his dick and balls and had quickly spread to his trunk and limbs. He felt John's hand moving from his balls to the head of his cock. His fingers moved over it, exploring it curiously, feeling it inquisitively. John hadn't seen a circumcised cock before and found the look of Pete's permanently exposed cock head fascinating. He heard Pete's breathing speed up as he handled his private parts. His breath would soon be roaring in his throat. "Wow Pete! The head of your dick is super swollen!" he exclaimed, "It's bright red and looks like it's going to explode!" Then as an after thought, he asked, "Is there anything in particular you'd like me to do?"

Pete was on the very edge of an orgasm and knew from the titillation coursing through his dick and balls that it was going to result in an enormous ejaculation. He hadn't jacked off that morning and he'd seen Millie's ass and pussy hair several times over the course of the afternoon break. He felt like he could shoot a quart of cum and still have a pint left over. He spread his legs a little further apart and whispered in a voice that evidenced his fleshly need, "Squeeze my balls while you stroke my cock John and get ready. I'm going to shoot a really big load."

Pete felt John's hand move back to his balls and take hold of them, firmly but gently. He rolled each testicle between his thumb and finger and then took both balls into his hand and gently squeezed and released them, over and over again, until he felt Pete's hips rising up off the cot in wanton response to his touch. His other hand continued stroking the shaft of Pete's cock, from the thick base all the way up to the swollen head. Suddenly Pete's body stiffened beneath John's coaxing touch. His back arched and he began thrusting his cock into John's fist. "Oh God John! Here it comes! I'm going to cum! Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!"

John immediately reacted to his friend's loud and excited exclamation by pumping his cock faster and squeezing his balls just a little more aggressively than before. Pete moaned helplessly as his cock began jerking strenuously in the familiar rhythm of an orgasm. A split second later, a huge dollop of cum shot from the tip of his cock in a high arc and splashed, hot and foaming, onto Pete's left cheek. Without missing a stroke, John repositioned Pete's dick to ensure that the rest of the ejaculation would be shot off to the side and land on the bed sheets. He was amazed at how huge the individual jets of jism were and wondered how long Pete would cum before he was finished. All the while, Pete moaned deeply, as ribbon after ribbon of pearly semen shot from the tip of his cock and splashed, thick and milky, onto the sheets of his cot.

Finally, Pete's cock stopped jerking so vigorously and gradually slowed to gentle pulsations. A small ooze of seminal fluid continued to be expressed from the tip and it rolled in a gelatinous trickle down the now softening shaft. John's hand was still holding Pete's cock as the trickle of residual ejaculate ran down over his fingers and dripped, warm and thick, onto Pete's abdomen.

Pete said nothing. He just laid there with his eyes closed and his head turned to one side. John was amazed. He'd been jacking off for years and he'd never seen such a colossal volume of semen as Pete had just ejaculated. He looked at Pete and in a curious voice asked, "Do you always shoot that big of a load Pete? I've never seen so much jism. Your balls must be sore after going off that hard."

Pete still said nothing. He laid there continuing to recover from the most intense orgasm he'd ever had. Finally, he felt his soft cock flop heavily onto his belly as John let go of it. Then he heard the sound of tissues being pulled from the box and the soft rustling sound they made as John used them wiped the cum from his hands and fingers.

About 5 minutes passed before Pete spoke. He sounded washed out but really pleased. "My God John! You made me go off so hard my balls nearly exploded. That was the most fantastic cum I've ever had. This was one fucking great idea. We're going to have a hell of a summer old friend.

And so it went for the next few weeks. All day long the boys would serve tables and in the 1 or 2 hour slow period between 3 and 4 o'clock, they'd watch in silent rapture as Millie would lean teasingly over each table and energetically scrub the top. She became more daring as the weeks went by. Her skirts became shorter and her tops got lower. She knew full well that the two boys were watching her, waiting for her to show them some ass or give them a peek at some cunt hair, or flash her tit cleavage. She loved seeing them get excited and squirm with overt lust whenever they saw her panties or caught a glimpse of one of her nipples as she bent down to get a pot or pan from beneath the cabinets.

Millie was happy in her marriage and was faithful to her husband, but he was away for several days and nights in a row whenever he drove his truck across country. She was a vivacious women and she needed to feel sexy and desirable. Pete and John made her feel that way and it gave her a secret thrill to know that they were so turned on by her body. At night she'd go home and if her husband was there, she'd seduce him and satisfy the libido that she'd developed through the day by letting Pete and John peek at her private parts. If her husband was not there, she'd masturbate to a shattering orgasm that she was only able to attain after she'd seen men, young or old, become aroused as a result of looking at her and wanting her sexually. .

One Friday morning, about a month after the diner opened, Millie had just finished dressing for work. The previous night had been disappointing and lonesome. She had been looking forward to seeing her husband on the weekend, but late last night, she'd received a phone call from him. He told her that he'd almost made it home, when he got a call from the dispatcher telling him that he had to pick up an emergency shipment in Northern Alabama. As a result, he had to detour and wouldn't make it home for another five days. She was frustrated and wondered if her husband still found her as sexy and attractive as he did when they first married.

She needed a lift. She needed reassurance. She had to find out if she still had the sexuality to make guys stand up and pay attention when they looked at her. She rummaged through her dresser drawers and found a pair of bikini panties with a slit crotch that would open and reveal her pussy when she spread her legs. Then she went through the closet in the spare bedroom where she found a short, low cut, skin tight black dress. These were the panties and dress that she often wore when she wanted to seduce her husband. It never failed to make him horny. She slipped the panties and dress it into a shopping bag and headed off to the diner.

Erbanluv
Erbanluv
86 Followers