John and Pete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erbanluv
Erbanluv
86 Followers

The day was going along pleasantly for Pete and John. The flow of customer traffic was brisk, but they were now comfortable enough in their jobs to handle it easily. Millie looked ravishing as usual and her habit of letting them peek at her during the slow period, kept their evenings of jacking each other off exciting and satisfying. The lunch crowd had cleared out and they began their usual predinner cleanup routine.

They were a little disappointed when they realized that Millie had disappeared. Her bold and sexy flesh show each afternoon was the pinnacle of their work day. Just as they were about to begin scrubbing the table tops themselves, Millie emerged from the restroom wearing the short, low cut, form fitting dress and panties that she'd brought to work in the shopping bag. Their eyes lit up like children's eyes on Christmas morning.

She smiled at the two young men as she strode confidently into the dining room. "I thought I'd put on the outfit I'm going to be wearing when I go out with my husband this weekend. It's our anniversary and I wanted to wear something sexy and really special, just for him. I wanted to get the opinion of some other guys before I let him see it. Do you like it?"

"Oh for sure!" replied Pete with a slight stutter. "You look really nice."

"Yeah! You look great Millie," replied John, trying hard not to sound overly stimulated.

Millie had removed her bra while she was in the rest room and the low cut gown just barely hid her soft pink areolas. She walked over to the boys and slowly turned a full turn circle in front of them. "What do you think? I'm hoping my husband thinks I look sexy. Do you think he will?"

"Oh gosh yes! I'm sure he will Millie." Pete shyly replied, in a voice that sounded kind of high pitched and squeaky.

"I agree." added John. "You look pretty sexy to me."

"Oh I'm so glad!" remarked Millie, doing a fine job of feigning innocent naivety. "I just love him to death and I hope he's going to like the way this outfit makes me look. Anyway, I best get back to work now. These table tops aren't going to scrub themselves. I I better hurry because I want to get changed back into my work clothes before the dinner crowd starts arriving."

With that, Millie went over to the front counter and grabbed her bottle of cleaning spray and a rag. She walked over to the table nearest Pete and John, sprayed some cleanser on the table top and leaned over to begin scrubbing it. As she leaned, the short, tight dress pulled half way up her buttocks, revealing the skimpy bikini briefs that she'd slid on in the rest room a few minutes before. As she scrubbed the table top, she slowly, almost imperceptibly, moved her legs further and further apart until the slit in the crotch of her panties opened up. As it opened, it revealed her closely trimmed pubic bush and the long pink slit of her cunt.

John and Pete's eyes blinked in astonishment as they saw the panties spread to reveal Millie's lovely pink labial slit surrounded by a close cropped matt of jet black pubic hair. Both boys immediately attained erections that pushed forcefully against the zippers of their jeans. Then Millie stood up and went to the other side of the table. She saw the look on the boys faces and felt a warm inner glow. She could see they both had erections and their faces were flushed red with sexual arousal. She smiled pleasantly at them and then leaned over the table to scrub it from that side. As she bent over, the boys were treated to a full view of her beautiful 36D tits and the delicious pink nipples that they'd both fantasized about so often. She scrubbed ardently and as she did, the firm flesh of her breasts bounced up and down provocatively. When she stood up, she did so very slowly, giving Pete and John a very close look at her erect pink nipples and succulent areolas.

Millie went to each of the tables in the dining room and dutifully bent over each one, scrubbing it until it shone. Pete and John followed every move she made, their eyes feasting on her sexuality and their cocks straining wantonly against the front of their pants. The show lasted about half an hour after which both boys were ready to go off like field cannons. Finally Millie said, "Oops, look at the time. I'd better change into something work appropriate. I'm glad you guys liked my new dress."

The rest of the day moved along like a crippled snail. John and Pete were having a lot of trouble concentrating and wanted to get back to the tent to jack each other off. When seven o'clock finally arrived, Millie, who was still excited by the rapt attention that had by paid her by John and Pete when they saw her pussy and tits, decided to go home right away. She was feeling very aroused by the excitement she'd bestowed on them and wanted to enjoy the relief that would only come through masturbation.

John and Pete headed out to the tent. By the time they got in and tied down the flaps to the entrance and the windows, they were trembling with libidinous need.

"Jeezus Pete! Did you see Millie's fantastic cunt slit?" John asked.

"I know! I know!" replied Pete. "And did you see those huge fucking tits? The nipples were like cherries and the areolas must have been two inches across! Man, would I like to fuck her. I'll bet those lovely pink cunt lips of hers would suck every last ounce of cum out of your dick!"

The two boys raged on about Millie's sexual show for about ten minutes. Then, once they'd spoken their mind about what they'd seen, they began to undress. Both of them were naked in less than a minute. Their stiff cocks were twitched excitedly as they looked forward to the pleasure that each would receive from the touch of the other's hands. It was John's turn to go first, so he laid back on the bed, his cock standing like a steel rod, anticipating Pete's magic touch.

As Pete wrapped his hand around the thick shaft, John asked him, in a hoarse, nervous voice, "Have you ever had your cock sucked Pete?"

John's question took Pete by surprise. "No, I've never had my cock sucked. I've often thought it would be fantastic to get a blowjob from a babe like Millie, but it's yet to happen." Then, looking at back at John, he asked, "Have you ever had your cock sucked?"

John smiled and replied, "No, I've never been that lucky. I've thought about it for years but like you, I haven't had the pleasure." Then he paused for a moment, as if gathering his thoughts when he was actually struggling to find the right words. "You know Pete, we've been jacking each other off for about three weeks now and it's been fantastic. I look forward to the feel of your hands stroking my dick and squeezing my balls every night. I go off harder than I ever would if I were lying in the dark jacking off all alone. You gotta be enjoying what we do just as much as I do?"

"You bet I do!" Pete replied enthusiastically. "I'm surprised you even have to ask. Can't you tell by the way I go off so hard and by how much cum I shoot?"

John hesitated for a minute and then blurted out what he was thinking. "I want to get my cock sucked. You want to get your cock sucked. Why don't we just suck each other's cocks?"

Pete looked a little shaken by John's suggestion. He'd never thought of being sucked off by another guy and now that John was suggesting it, it sounded just a little too far over the line. On the other hand, he remembered how much he was repelled by John's original suggestion that they jack each other off. After his initial resistance to the idea, he decided to go along and found that he loved the feel of John's hands on his cock and balls.

"How would we work that exactly John?" he asked, a touch of trepidation in his voice.

"Well, we already know everything about each other's dick. We know how big it is, how sensitive it is, how much jism it shoots, what it likes and doesn't like. About the only thing we don't know is how to give another guy a blow job. The way I see it, we'd have to be careful that we didn't bite each others dicks and that we didn't go off into each others mouth. We'd have to be sure to warn each other when we were ready to shoot our load."

Pete nodded in agreement, and added, "We'd have to make sure that we showered every night before we did it. I don't think either of us wants to suck a dirty cock."

Both guys had already showered, but just to be sure they weren't going to get a dirty cock stuck into their mouths, they decided to wash off their dicks in the little basin they kept in the common area. It took them only a few minutes to wash and dry their cocks. The job was made that much easier by the fact that they both had rock hard erections.

"Are you ready for this?" John asked.

"I guess I'm as ready as I'm ever going to be." replied Pete.

John strode back to the cot and laid down on his back. Pete got down on his knees and leaned over the bed. It wasn't a comfortable position and he readjusted several times in an attempt to get more comfortable. "This is too awkward John." he complained, "There's got to be a more comfortable way to do this."

"Why don't I just stand up and you can kneel on a pillow in front of me?" John suggested.

Pete agreed that might be the best approach and John handed him a pillow off the cot. Then Pete got to his knees on the pillow. It felt comfortable and when he looked up, he saw John's uncircumcised cock staring him hungrily in the face.

"Are you ready for me to start John?" he asked.

"I couldn't be more ready than I am at this moment Pete." replied John in a voice that was hoarse with carnal anticipation.

Pete reached up and wrapped his fingers around the thick shaft of John's cock. It was pulsing with excitement and as hard as a column of granite. He put his other hand under John's scrotum and cupped his balls gently in the palm. He moved the hand that held John's dick all the way down to the thick base of the shaft. As he did, John's foreskin pulled all the way back, revealing the large purple head of his cock. To Pete it looked huge when it was only a few inches away from his face. The slit at the tip looked longer and deeper than it ever had before. It was pulsating gently, swelling and relaxing repeatedly. Pete was becoming increasingly excited as he slowly stroked the shaft up and down. With each stroke the large purple head was revealed and then hidden. A drop of precum oozed from the slit and trickled slowly down the head to the shaft.

John was beginning to make muted noises of approval as Pete's hands worked their magic on his wildly throbbing member. He began moving his hips slowly back and forth in the same rhythm that he always adopted when Pete's hands were stroking his cock and balls. Pete knew that he had to begin now or John's pleasure would soon be replaced by frustration. He moved closer to John's cock, marvelling at its hard beauty. Then, he opened his mouth and slid it gently over the bloated head of John's dick.

John's reaction was instantaneous. He moaned deeply and then reached down and put his hands behind Pete's head, pulling him gently closer to his ultra excited cock. Pete could taste the saltiness of the precum on the head. It wasn't unpleasant, just unusual tasting. He slid his tongue under the head and was surprised at how smooth and spongy it felt. It twitched excitedly as he ran is tongue over it. He found himself getting more excited as he felt John's rock hard cock reacting to virtually every move of his tongue. He began to gently squeeze his pal's balls, rolling them softly between his thumb and fingers; measuring their weight and size.

John's breathing was becoming faster now and he groaned with desire and pleasure each time Pete moved his tongue further down the shaft of his penis. All the time that John's cock was in his mouth, Pete's cock was also a hard steel shaft and his level of arousal was growing in concert with John's. The gag reflex that he'd experienced when he first took John's cock into his mouth was far less arresting now, so he moved his head further forward, forcing the rigid shaft deeper into his throat. When he was satisfied that he couldn't fit anymore of John's long, thick cock into his mouth, he began moving his head back and forth. As he did, John's knees almost buckled. The sensation was rocketing him to levels of sensual stimulation that he'd never before experienced. As he moved his mouth back and forth over John's cock, Pete's tongue became more animated, moving to and fro as it slid seductively along the sensitive underside of the surging shaft lodged between his lips.

John's breath was now roaring in his throat and his knees were shaking with excitement. He began thrusting his penis more vigorously into Pete's open mouth and Pete had to grip the shaft of his cock with both hand to keep from choking on it. Pete recognized the signs of an impending ejaculation. He'd jacked John off enough times to know when he was about to come. He considered pulling away, but didn't want to leave John hanging right at the crucial moment when his orgasm was about to begin, so he decided he'd let John's ejaculation start and then immediately pull away. He knew that once an orgasm began, it continued with or without ongoing stimulation. They'd agreed that each must tell the other when he was about to blow his load so there wouldn't be an intentional ejaculation into the other guy's mouth. It sounded good when they agreed to it, but Pete now suspected that John was far too excited to say anything as he drove ecstatically toward his orgasm.

It was at that moment that John thrust his hips forward. He began to moan with unrestrained passion. His cock began jerking forcefully as Pete felt the first jet of semen explode against the back of his throat. It was followed by several more blasts of jism as John emptied his balls into Pete's open mouth. In just moments, Pete's mouth was full of John's cum. It tasted salty and felt thick and gelatinous on his tongue. To his surprise, the experience of feeling John shooting off in his mouth was actually quite erotic and arousing, not disgusting as he believed it would be. He kept John's cock in his mouth and moved his tongue provocatively from side to side, coaxing the last few drops of semen from the pulsating tip. Finally, John's deep, salacious moans of satisfaction faded and died away to silence.

Pete's removed his lips from John's cock and grabbed a handful of tissues. He spit the thick, milky colored mouthful of cum into them. He looked up at John, whose face was still red with the passion he'd felt as his cock was being sucked for the first time. "I'm sorry Pete. I wanted to say something, but I couldn't. What you were doing felt so good, I just never wanted you to stop."

Pete grabbed another handful of tissues and wiped his mouth, then wiped away the two rivulets of jism that had trickled down from the corners of this mouth. John's ejaculation had been so voluminous, that it was too much for Pete to comfortably hold in his mouth while John's cock continued to slide in an out. The further into his mouth John's cock went, the more his jism got squirted out at the corners. "Oh, I'm not angry John." he replied a little tersely. In fact, now I'm not going to feel even a little guilty when I shoot my entire load into your mouth."

Pete sounded like he was annoyed by John's decision not to announce his impending orgasm and instead choose to ejaculate into his mouth. However, when he stood up, his iron erection stood stiffly out in front of him, providing John with hard evidence to the contrary.

"Jeezus Pete," John remarked, "How angry can you be? Your cock is so hard, it looks like it's carved of stone." At the same time, John knew he was honor bound to allow Pete the same privilege as he'd taken himself. He was still recovering from the intense orgasm Pete had given him and he was sure that his ejaculation had been made more pruriently pleasing as a result of having Pete's lips wrapped around his cock as he erupted.

"How the hell could I refuse to let you go off in my mouth after I went off in yours. It felt so good, I could never deny you the pleasure Pete. It so good that I can't even describe it. If fucking feels that good, then I want to fuck until my cock falls off. I thought being jacked off was fantastic, but getting sucked off has getting jacked off beat ten times over." He looked down and saw Pete's cock twitching with excitement. "So Pete," he remarked, "It's your turn now. Are you ready for this?"

Pete pushed the pillow over to John with his foot. "Am I ready? Did I enjoy looking at Millie's cunt today? Would I like to fuck her? he asked sarcastically. Of course I'm ready If I were anymore ready, I'd already be finished."

A long string of after cum oozed from the tip of John's cock as he got on his knees in front of Pete. It felt cold as it landed on his leg and he quickly wiped away the small puddle it formed. "Jeezus Pete!" he observed with a smile, "I'm still going off!"

Pete didn't acknowledge his comment. His heart was racing and his cock was straining with the need to ejaculate. A small string of cum slipped impatiently from the tip and fell onto the floor of the tent. Pete couldn't remember ever being so libidinously aroused. He looked down at the top of John's head and tensed slightly as he saw him reach for his stiffly erect penis. As his hand wrapped around the shaft, Pete felt white hot desire stream all the way down his cock and into his passion swollen balls. He leaned his head back, closed his eyes and surrendered to the lust that gripped him.

Moments later, he experienced the most erotically delicious feeling imaginable. John's lips parted and he took the turgid head of Pete's cock into his mouth. Pete's legs almost gave out as the full impact of what was happening struck him. The feel of John's lips and the warm interior of his mouth delivered a bounty of sensual pleasure to his straining member. He began to move his hips slowly back and forth as if thrusting into a warm, wet vagina. He felt one of John's hands provocatively stroking the shaft of his dick, back and forth, while the other softly massaged his scrotum, gently squeezing the swollen balls that hung, full and heavy, within.

John was instinctively doing those things that Pete found the most sensually arousing. His mouth moved further down the shaft of Pete's cock as he became more accustomed to its length and thickness. His tongue moved articulately, from side to side, along the sensitive bottom of the shaft, making Pete moan with fleshly pleasure. Occasionally, he'd pull his mouth away, and for just a few seconds, stroke Pete's cock vigorously, from the top of its swollen head all the way down to its hard, thick base. Then, he'd take the head into his mouth again and make circles around it with his animated tongue.

Pete's breath was roaring in his throat and his hands tugged at the back of John's head as he tried to bury his cock deeper into his mouth. Both men were familiar with the pre orgasmic behaviour of the other and John knew that Pete was ready to go off. He began to stroke the part of Pete's shaft that wasn't in his mouth and with his other hand, he gently kneaded his sperm swollen testicles. John was now moaning with each involuntary thrust and his knees were trembling with excitement.

Moments later, Pete let out a loud moan. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming. Oh fuck yeah! I'm going off!" John felt Pete's cock begin to jerk strenuously as he tasted the first hot jet of salty jism explode into his mouth. Pete continued his frenzied thrusting as thick founts of his cum blasted furiously against the back of John's throat. John kept his lips wrapped tightly around the jerking shaft as Pete emptied his erupting cock into his mouth. His ejaculation was enormous and it quickly filled John mouth and began spilling out the corners in long stringy ribbons that fell in frothy puddles onto the tent floor below.

Erbanluv
Erbanluv
86 Followers