John and Pete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erbanluv
Erbanluv
86 Followers

Pete stood over John for 2 or 3 minutes, relishing the after sensations of the most fantastic orgasm he'd ever had. John pulled his head away and Pete's semi flaccid cock fell out of his mouth. It hung before John's face, the head still twitching with the impact of what had just happened. Small drops of semen continued to ooze out and fall to the floor in long gelatinous strings. John reached for the box of tissues and grabbed a big handful. He spit an enormous amount of ejaculate into the tissue and, grabbing another handful, wiped the spillage from his chin and chest.

Pete was still slightly dazed. He simply couldn't believe the fantastic erotic pleasure that John's blowjob had just given him. He stood there, his cock still dripping jism, and enjoyed the post cum sensation of having his cock sucked for the very first time. John said nothing. He had just been through the same experience and knew that Pete would have to take a few minutes to recover from such a purely carnal experience.

About two or three minutes passed and then Pete finally spoke. "Jeezus John! That was astonishing! I never would have believed anything could feel as fantastic as that felt. I'm completely drained. My balls are so empty they feel hollow. I think we've come up with an unbeatable way of staving off the boredom in the summer nights that lie ahead."

John nodded in silent agreement and the two young men pulled on their robes and began to untie the tent flaps so they could go and take a shower behind Aunt Mable's and Uncle Jack's travel trailer. As they were leaving John asked, "Do you think we're gay because of what we've been doing with each other this summer Pete?"

Pete thought about John's question for a moment, then replied with a chuckle, "No way John. I'd sooner get a blowjob from Millie than from you any day." Then as an after thought, he added, "And I'll bet Millie would give you the most fantastic fuck imaginable after she blew you."

They both nodded in agreement and, chatting happily, they headed off to the shower.

Sequel to follow in 2015.

Erbanluv
Erbanluv
86 Followers