John & Sue Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers

Dawning showed in her eyes. She struggled with them and soon had them off. Tears fell for the loss of them, but I could not see those rings and remember our good times. All I knew I would see would be her sucking and licking all of the cum off of them. I would be having enough of a problem with blotting out the images of the cum on her face, her body, running out of her holes. I needed to lower the memory factor as much as possible. She took her rings and offered them to me. I didn't take them; I left what she did with them up to her. After waiting for a moment, she took them into our bedroom and put them away in her jewelry box. In the bottom, in a small envelope, sealed.

The next few days were very subdued around our house. One time the phone rang and it was the photographer wanting to talk to Sue. I handed her the phone, not knowing who it was. She was upset in just a few seconds and I took the phone out of her hands and heard him cajoling. Trying to get her to come in the pose for some special shots. I let him go on for a minute, then in an intimidating voice told him to never call again, or I would change my mind about doing him physical harm and give him a visit he wouldn't ever remember. The dead have no memories. I also told him that I was seeing a lawyer and the D.A. about how he had tricked Sue into working for him. He hung up without any fuss, and we haven't heard from him or his friends since. I wonder how many other women he has gotten to 'work' for him like Sue? Blackmailing and drugging into the deviate lifestyle he wanted them in.

I had been sleeping in the guest bedroom since that fateful day I had happily come home. Sue was in our bedroom. We would talk very sparingly to each other, walking on eggshells. Sue was always afraid if I got up and left the room. I think she thought that maybe I had changed my mind about us and was leaving her or something. I had a very hard time sleeping at night, remembering those pictures and the scene in my mind of the day I looked out of the kitchen window to see my wife being gang banged. I know Sue had circles under her eyes too. She was obviously not sleeping well at all either. That Saturday, Mark stopped by and brought in a small package. In it were what evidence he had been able to get on how Sue had been blackmailed into doing what she had.

" If you choose to use this, I will go down with those boys. I know I deserve it, but I would ask for a heads-up on if and when you intend to use it. I will need to prepare the final areas in my life then. I do have some family around, Mom, brother, and a sister. I will need the time to let them know I haven't always been a good man. I really hope that you choose not to use all of it, but I know that you will do what is right in the end either way."

I was surprised. The evidence here would send him to jail with these other creeps. I didn't really want that, since his part had been strictly selfish, not to use and abuse Sue. Just to have her sexually that time and a tape to remember it by. I really couldn't bring myself to forgive him, but I didn't think he deserved to go to jail either. I don't think that Sue wanted that either. But at this point I just took the tapes and put them in with the others in the closet.

That night as I was tossing and turning in bed Sue knocked on my door.

"Can I come in John? I need to talk to you."

I told her to come in.

"John, I need to ask you something. Could you...uh,...well I have a...could we..." With a sob she threw herself on me. "I need you John. I need to have you, to know that you will...that you can...DAMNIT John, fuck me please!"

I hadn't had sex for over two weeks. I was horny, but I still had those images of that day in my mind. I wasn't so sure that us being together was such a good idea. She was tearing at the sheets covering me and begging me. She sat up, straddling me and pulled off her robe. She was naked underneath. Her breasts, bouncing in my face. Her shaved pussy, dripping wet. All of the sudden I was overcome with a feeling that I had never experienced before. I was going to 'take' my wife right here, right now. I set up and grabbed her by her shoulders. I pulled her to the side and as she lay down I rolled up on top of her. I grabbed her breasts, and started to suck and bite on her nipples. Hard. She was cumming just from that action in seconds!

I moved in between her legs and pulling out my raging hard cock, I found the entrance to her cunt. I wasn't thinking like myself. I was thinking of punishing her with sex. I was going to be rough with her, make her pay. I jammed my cock into her tight hot wetness hard and in one shove I was totally in. She took it all and grunted. I knew that it must have hurt her, but she just looked at me with tears in her eyes as I began to stroke in and out very hard. I was trying to hurt her by shoving in all the way and slamming into her pubis as hard as I could. She was crying, but not stopping me at all. She kept her legs spread and let me use her however I wanted. Soon I decided that I wanted to use her ass, since I had never gotten to. I grabbed her ankles, and pulling them up and over put them next to her head. She gave a small cry when I did this because I gave her no warning. As her ankles came to rest by her head she opened her eyes and said very softly. "I love you John."

For some reason that infuriated me. I pulled out of her pussy, and grabbing my cock in one hand proceeded to press it against her asshole. As I shoved in to that tight hot hole she moaned painfully. I had no lube except for that natural lube from her very wet pussy. I slipped my cock in and out of her pussy a few times wetting her asshole and soon it was just wet enough for my to enter. I got my whole cock into her ass in one hard fast shove. She had tears running down both cheeks. Her moans were harsh in my ears. I had never hurt her before. She didn't say a word about taking it easy, or "don't that hurts", or anything for that matter. She just lay there whispering over and over, "I love you John. I love you."

I rutted in her ass until I came explosively. As my hot cum poured into her bowels she shuddered and came also. I was shocked at what I had just done. I had intentionally hurt my wife. I couldn't believe that I had just taken her anally, and she had just let me with no argument or anything. She had let me be rough and actually mean to her, and all she had said was "I love you John." I felt real shitty, and as I lay there with my cock softening in her ass still, I started to cry.

"I'm so sorry Sue, I didn't mean to hurt you! I know I did hurt you, I...I...GOD! I am so confused right now. I meant to hurt you! I can't believe that you would let me do this to you. I can't believe that I would want to do this to you. I am so sorry. I guess that I have a lot of anger still in me Sue. Please forgive me?"

I was beside myself. I never meant to hurt my wife, even if she had done what she had done. She had come to me, needing my love, and I had rutted with her like an animal. I had used her just like those bastards had used her. This was a low point for me. That night was hard on me mentally for sure. I wasn't sure about Sue's thoughts.

"John, it's all right. Baby, I know you didn't mean to hurt me; I deserved it though didn't I? I just needed you to fuck me honey, so that I could be sure we had a chance to go on. It was for the best. Of course I forgive you, even though there is nothing for me to forgive you for. I am the one that needs forgiveness John, and I haven't earned that right yet." Sobbing she ran out of the room and into our bedroom. The door locked behind her and I heard a chair being pushed under the doorknob as I got up to it. Even if I had the key I wasn't going to get that door open tonight.

I went into the bathroom and I saw that I had blood on my cock. I had torn her up! I felt so low now. I had really hurt my wife doing something that should have been good for both of us. I had never had anal sex before and now I was pretty sure I would never have it again. I had to do something to remove all of the anger I felt about this whole situation, but I didn't know what to do. I cleaned myself up and went to bed. Sleep was still restless, but tired as I was I woke up in the morning late. I could hear Sue in the kitchen stirring around. She was making breakfast.

As I walked out from the bedroom, finishing getting dressed from my shower, I saw that Sue had really cleaned up the place. We hadn't touched anything since that night I had got home and found her being gangbanged. She had cleaned up all of the beer bottles and garbage. As I looked out by the pool I saw that the lounger cushions were missing. The table on the on the deck had been thoroughly cleaned and there were fresh flowers in a vase sitting on it.

I sat down at the kitchen table and Sue served up a great breakfast. She was walking very carefully. I felt real guilty about that since I knew that I was responsible for her walking that way.

"Are you alright? Did I do serious damage to your bottom Sue? I am so sorry if I did, I didn't mean to hurt you. I have no excuse for doing what I did last night. It amounted to no less than rape. Can you forgive me?" I was deeply angry with myself for letting my cock become a weapon to use against my wife. I was very sure that we would both need strong counseling for quite some time. Sue, because of what had happened to her and me for, well you know why. For the first time I wasn't so sure that us staying together was such a good idea. If it meant that I might hurt her or worse with hidden anger, then it wouldn't be worth the effort. At the same time, I knew that my love for Sue hadn't gone away anywhere. I still loved her with all of my heart. This confused me greatly. Most men would have probably 'dumped the bitch' and been done with it. I just couldn't bring myself to do that. Sue was, or at least, had been my very best friend. She had also been my only lover, since we had been together. I could not bring myself to leave her now, when she needed me most. And to be truthful, I needed her. We were one with each other, and with the universe, so to speak. How this had occurred without me seeing the signs was beyond me. She had hid it so well. She had been afraid to let me know, fearing that I would leave her in an instant. As well as we had communicated; we hadn't heard each other at all!

"John, you have nothing to be sorry for. I have been acting like a slut with strangers, getting fucked in every conceivable way. I have been a whore on call. I have had things done to me that I liked. I actually started to like getting gangbanged. I actually liked the cocks in me. I found out that I liked to suck cocks and swallow cum. I liked to get fucked in my ass and feel the hot cum squirting into me. It didn't start out that way. I was used, drugged and then blackmailed into it. Your boss was telling the truth. You know he tried to stop them? He actually told them to leave me alone. Some of them visited him at home and threatened his life. He had no choice but to let it go. They would kill him in an instant if they felt he was a threat to them or what they wanted."

"Why haven't they bothered us Sue? They have only called us the one time. If you are so important to them, why give up so easily?" That had been bothering me for some time now. If Sue had been worth so much to them, why give up with out an attempt to do something to me? What were they waiting for?

curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers
12