John & Sue Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,520 Followers

I was in a very public club, in the middle of a dance floor, fucking two men. I had one in my pussy and one in my ass. I was cumming again, in one continuous orgasm. I felt them shoot off in me and they put me down. I was crying, needing more cock.

That need was quickly fulfilled. A man was on his back on the floor, cock standing up. I straddled him and plunged down on his hard shaft. It filled me nicely. I had another man get behind me and take my ass. A third cock was presented at my face, and in the hazy dream I was in, I devoured it to its base in one long plunge.

The rest of the night was like that. One long gangbang. I fucked over twenty men, most of them three times. I had cocks in my body constantly for hours. The tingle went away after about three hours, but the men kept fucking me until I passed out.

When I woke up I was at home in our bed. Cum had run out of my pussy and ass making a huge puddle on the bed. My holes were still wide open. It took all of that day and part of the next for them to close up. Even then I still felt 'loose' for about four or five days.

Greg called me on the day you were due home. He told me that while you were home he wouldn't require my 'services' but on your business trips I was to be at his beck and call for the entire time.

My life was now not my own. I was your loving wife. I do love you John. But at the same time I was 'his' slut. I had no choice in the matter. He knew what to do and how to do it. He had photos and films. He knew names and addresses of family and friends. He even knew how to ruin your job, so that you wouldn't be able to work in your profession ever again, if I didn't play along with his wishes.

That is the way my life has been for the last year. That is why I haven't wanted you to go on business trips. He even blackmailed your boss to keep you on these trips. Every time you are gone, he has me fucking and sucking. I have been gangbanged and used in more ways than I thought possible. I have had to dress like a whore and do things for him in public.

He has had me suck him in his car in the parking lot of your office building, at quitting time. He actually fucked me on the hood of his car there several times too. Mostly I do films and photo-shoots for him. He has made a lot of money off of my films on the Internet. Pictures he sells in sets.

One of the reasons you haven't found out from your co-workers is he has had me service them. The females in your building knew that if they said anything to you that they could become just like me. They ignored things happening to me in order to protect themselves.

I don't know what to do John. I am afraid of the 'tingle' and what happens when it comes over me. It constantly hits me now. I have not had anymore 'drinks' of Greg's making since that first few times. I am afraid that this is how my body is going to be from now on.

I don't know why nobody has called you about the Internet stuff. Maybe they are not sure that it is me in those pictures. I was sure that you would have found out way before now. He has been careful to not let me be 'used' just before you come home lately. I think he was afraid of your noticing my 'looseness'.

What do we do now? Please know that I truly love and respect you, even if I have been a whore. I will accept anything you decide John. I will never stop loving you in any case. I hope that you will be able to forgive me and stay with me, but I understand if you won't be able to accept your whore-slut wife anymore.

One last thing, I will do anything, anything at all to keep you John. I mean that in the truest way I can possibly convey. You have been and always will be my only love. Others may have had my body, but only you have my soul, my heart, and my love. Only you.

curious2c
curious2c
2,520 Followers
12