John & Tracey

Story Info
John and Tracey go to the pictures.
5k words
4.19
100.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers

The sequel to Tracey

(Copyright 2001 by Paul. All rights reserved).

All events and characters are fictitious.

* * * * *

1.

John stepped from the bus at the stop near the bottom of Rowlands Rise and looked around. This was a part of town he didn't think he'd ever been to before and everything looked strange to him. He liked things about him to be familiar. It made him feel nervous to be out of his normal environment.

Her house was three parts up the Rise on the right hand side, Tracey had told him when he'd finally bucked up the courage to ask her out.

He couldn't look her in the face the Monday following what had happened in the photocopying room at the office. He'd convinced himself over the weekend that it had been a one off, a spur of the moment thing that she must be regretting bitterly. He found he couldn't speak to her in the lift even though she had stood close to him. He'd stared resolutely ahead at the, what to do in an Emergency, sign on the wall. It was warm in the lift or was it that he could feel the warmth of her huge tits through the thin material of her sweater. Then they had brushed against his arm as she got off at her floor. He had thought he'd seen a tear in one of her eyes when she had glanced at him as the lift doors had closed behind her. Yes, she probably had been regretting it badly.

She must have left early that evening as she had gone from personnel when he'd left work at the end of the day. He hadn't seen her in the lift on the following morning. She was avoiding him. Probably hoping he'd forget about it. Praying that he wouldn't tell anybody. Not that he would. Not that he had anybody to tell.

He'd been alone in the office that Tuesday lunchtime, manning the phones, when the door had opened and she had come in.

How her jumper was stretched to contain her tits. Tits that moved gently up and down as she walked towards where he was sitting.

He'd risen to his feet as she'd approached.

"Hello, John." She'd said.

"Hi Tracey." He'd replied staring intently at a piece of paper on the desk in front of him.

They both stood in silence for a few seconds then he looked up at her. There was a tear rolling down her cheek.

"What have I done?" She suddenly blurted out. "Why are you ignoring me like this?"

"I. I thought it would be what you wanted." He stuttered his reply.

"What made you think that?"

"Well." How to put it into words? "After what happened in there." He'd nodded towards the photocopying room. "I didn't think you'd want to see me again."

"You silly boy." She had smiled and wiped her eyes with a tissue she'd taken from the cuff of her sweater. "It's because of what happened in there I want to see you again. Didn't you like it?"

"Oh yes." He'd hurried to re-assure her. "It was just that I'd never done that before."

"Neither had I. I've only had one proper boyfriend before and we never did that."

She looked at him.

"It was fun, though." She'd continued.

She'd sat on the edge of the desk and taken one of his hands in hers. He'd felt his prick growing.

"I have to go with my Mother and sister to visit our Gran in her Nursing Home tonight." She waited for him to say something. She frowned. "I've got nothing on tomorrow." Was she expecting him? Did she want him too?

"Would you like to go to the pictures." He'd said it.

He sat down. He'd done it.

"Oh. Yes, please."

She'd leaned her head towards his watching his eyes.

"Kiss me then." She urged.

So he had. A gentle, lips just touching kiss at first. She'd pulled back when he had tried to push his tongue into her mouth.

"Not here." She'd said and ran her fingers down the side of his face.

She'd stayed with him until the rest of his office staff had started to return from lunch, letting him feel her tits and pinching one of his sandwiches.

So here he was at seven p.m. walking up the path to her house.

Number 21. It had a low wooden gate that he had to bend from the waist to reach the latch of. He opened it and heard a dog barking in the house next door. Ten paces along the concrete path with two strip's of grass and border plants and he was under the porch and looking at the doorbell and knocker. Which to use? He pressed the doorbell and heard a 'Ding, Dong' from the far side of the door.

"I'll get it."

He heard Tracey call and saw a figure approaching through the frosted glass panels.

The door opened and there she stood. She looked flushed as if she had been running.

Stepping close enough for her tits to flatten against his chest and her nipples to make their presence felt she pulled his head down to hers and kissed his lips.

She smelt lovely. Clean and fresh with a hint of a perfume as if she had just climbed out of the bath. He wished he'd taken a bit more time over his own appearance. He still wore his work shoes and trousers but he'd had a quick wash, was wearing tomorrow's shirt and he had spayed some 'Right Guard' under his armpits.

Her clothes looked good as well. A yellow blouse with just enough buttons undone for him to see the swellings of her tits, a pair of jeans that fitted everywhere and a short Denim jacket.

"Mum." Tracey called into the house and taking John by the hand. "It's John for me."

There was a movement in the room of the hallway to the right and a pair of tits, covered by a very tightly fitting sweater came out to meet them. Almost two paces behind, it seemed, a woman in her mid-forties appeared carrying the evening newspaper.

John felt his jaw drop as he saw the tits on her. She was a little shorter than Tracey was but that only further emphasised their size. John knew he was staring but he couldn't help himself. Tracey squeezed his hand, tightly.

"Sorry." He mumbled looking away for a second but despite himself his eyes were drawn back to them.

"This is John." Tracey said, introducing him. "We're going to the pictures."

Tracey's mother was smiling at him.

"Hello John." She said holding out her hand and shaking his with the lightest of touches. "You make sure you bring her home in good time after it finishes."

"I will." He stammered.

He realised he didn't know her name.

"Call me Martha." She said.

"Come on John." Tracey said almost pulling him from the house. "We'll be late and miss the start if we don't hurry."

As they walked back down the hill John had the feeling Tracey wasn't too happy with him.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Did you have to look at my mother like that?" She didn't sound best pleased.

"What do you mean?" He tried to bluff it out.

"You couldn't take your eyes off her, her things."

He was beaten.

"I'm sorry. It was just that they were, well." He dried up.

"Aren't mine as good?"

"Yours are wonderful."

They reached the bus stop and joined the queue waiting for the next bus into town.

Tracey slipped her arm around his waist and rested her head upon his shoulder. He placed his own around hers, moved his hand up under her arm and felt the soft side of her tit with his fingertips.

The bus arrived and they climbed aboard, he paid their fares and they took a double seat on the ground floor. He placed his arm around her and she leaned against him. She felt great. Firm and soft and smelling wonderful.

He didn't really want the bus ride to end. It felt so good just sitting there but in too short a time they were pulling up near the Multi-screen Cinema and they got off. They joined the queue for the Romantic Comedy with consulting one another and John paid for the tickets.

In side they bought plastic cups of Coke with lids and straws and a packet of popcorn. On impulse John also bought a small box of milk chocolates for her. The look on her face when he handed them to her showed him he'd done the right thing.

They climbed the carpeted stairs, stopping for Tracey to visit the toilet then entered the auditorium. The lights were still up so they had no trouble finding seats. John had assumed that Tracey would have wanted to sit in the middle but she led him to the seats at the side and took the one nearest to the wall.

The room was still filling as they sat together sharing their popcorn and sucking Coke up through their straws. Then the lights started to go down and the people settled into their seats as the Adverts started.

John placed his Coke on the floor beneath his seat and turned towards Tracey. His eyes were still adjusting to the change of light and he couldn't see her clearly at first. Then he could. She guided his arm around her shoulders and placed her hand behind the back of his head. He lowered his mouth to hers and they kissed. This time she didn't pull away when he pressed his tongue against her lips. Instead, they opened and he found himself fighting with hers. They pushed back and forwards at first then she relaxed hers and let him explore inside her mouth. He touched her teeth and gums and licked the insides of her lips. Then her tongue was back against his. Gently this time.

The film proper was starting as they broke their kiss and they watched the opening title with John resting his head on top of Tracey's.

He had one arm around her shoulders and she held his other hand between her own on her lap. He pulled it free and moved it up to place it on one of her tits and gently squeezed it through her blouse and bra. He thought he heard her sigh gently. He did feel her snuggling against him.

He continued to squeeze her tit gently. Twice she pulled his head down for a kiss. He could tell her breathing was changing.

He took his hand from her tit and fumbled for the buttons down the front of her blouse. He managed to undo two and slipped his hand inside following the soft warm flesh of her tit inside her bra until her could feel her nipple against his palm.

How warm and soft it felt in there. How hard her nipple was. He gently massaged her tit. She shifted in her seat and took a deep breath. His fingers kept moving. Tracey moaned. Then sobbed.

"Shush."

A head turned around in the row in front of them.

"Were trying to listen to this."

The head continued.

Tracey pulled John's hand from her tit and rapidly fastened the buttons on her blouse. John didn't know what to say or do. He just sat bolt upright staring at the screen.

The film finished twenty minutes later and they joined in the throng rushing to leave both hoping that nobody would realise who they were.

Outside of the Cinema they stood off to one side and looked at each other.

"I'm sorry." John muttered.

"No." Tracey replied. "I make too much noise when I get excited."

"Were you excited?" John asked.

"Of course I was." Tracey linked arms with him. "Come on. There's only five minutes before my bus goes. What time's yours."

"Your bus goes to the bus station doesn't it?" John asked as they crossed the street. "I only live ten minutes from there. It does mean I won't be able to walk you home though."

"Never mind." Tracey turned to face him as they stood in the queue. "I'm a big girl now."

He could have told her that.

"I'll be alright." She continued. "There'll be other times."

"You mean you would go out with me again?" John couldn't believe it.

"Of course." Tracey stood on tiptoes for him to kiss her. "I enjoyed tonight."

She gave him a coy look.

"I did as well." John was catching on. "The film was good."

"I wasn't talking about that." Tracey smiled at him.

The bus pulled in and John paid their fares.

John had to fight his impulse to hold her tits all the way to her stop. He stood up to let her out into the aisle and she kissed him.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She said, giving him a final peck on the cheek. "Sleep well. Pleasant dreams."

He watched her ass cheeks as they moved below her short denim jacket. She stood at the bus stop and waved at him until the bus pulled away.

John knew what he would be dreaming about that night.

* * * * *

2.

Tracey stepped into the lift at work the following morning and slipped her hand into John's.

"Good morning." She said, kissing him on the cheek.

John heard a gasp go up from some of the other girls. He didn't know whether to be embarrassed or pleased.

He watched Tracey's ass cheeks as they moved beneath the material of her skirt as she walked towards her office. The lift doors closed.

"Well, John."

He turned his head to see Mary, his bosses PA standing beside him.

"And what have we been up too."

Normally the girls in the office wouldn't give him the time of day but through out the morning a number of them seemed to find reason to have to see him.

He volunteered to man the phones that lunchtime. Three minutes after the last of his colleges departed the door slowly opened and Tracey slipped her head around it.

"Is it alright to come in?" She asked.

"Of course it is." John said walking towards her. "We're all alone."

They placed their arms about each other and kissed. John lifted a hand to one of her tits and squeezed gently. Tracey pulled her lips from his and looked down at his hand. She didn't move away.

John was suddenly confused. He removed his hand. Did she want him to touch her?

"Is it alright?" He asked.

She took his hand and replaced it on her tit.

"I like it, but I don't want to be taken for granted." She said.

"I wouldn't do that." John gushed.

"I know you wouldn't. It's just that we've gone quite far, quite quickly and I worried that if I'm too easy you'll just use me and leave me."

"I don't want to leave you."

His fingers started moving on her tit. She seemed to suck in a lung full of air then release it with a sigh.

"Can we sit down?" She asked.

"Sorry." John let her tit go realising that they were only two paces from the door.

He led her to his desk and pulled over the chair from behind Terry's desk.

"Let's make them lover's seats." Tracey said, arranging the chairs side by side but facing in opposite directions.

They sat down, kissed and John placed his hand on her tit.

"Would you like to come around tonight?" Tracey asked as John concentrated on giving her tit a good massage.

"What?" He asked.

"Come around tonight."

"Can I?"

"Yes." Tracey sighed. "My mother and sister are both going out. We'll have the house to ourselves."

She was panting slightly.

"Are you alright?" John asked nervously.

"Fine." She gasped. "It's just."

She didn't complete the sentence. Instead she took John's hand from her tit and placed it on her thigh.

She closed her eyes and threw back her head as John lifted up her skirt and looked at her knickers. Tracey opened her legs and John touched their soft skin.

He moved his hand up slowly until the tips of his fingers just touched the white cotton that disappeared from view between her legs. She gasped as he pushed against it feeling the flesh below move and give.

Lifting her skirt high above her waist he held it in place with one hand and slipped his other under her knickers elasticated waistband.

She felt hot in there. He squeezed her thick mound of pubic hairs. Tracey slid forward in her seat opening her legs wider. The air was full of the musty, fishy smell of woman. John could feel his prick straining against the material of his trousers.

He slid a finger between her legs. Her slit was soaking wet. He pushed against it and his finger entered her. Tracey sobbed. He moved his finger in and out then felt for the sides of her hole. He pulled his finger out and explored the lips on other side then eased it back inside.

"Faster."

He heard her gasp.

"Please."

He began moving his finger in and out slowly at first, then faster. He tried not to be rough with her hole as he didn't want to hurt her. She gasped out loud.

"Please. Please."

What did she want?

She was lifting her ass cheeks from the chair seat to meet the movements into her. Suddenly, with a cry she grabbed his wrist and pulled it tight against her body, rubbing herself against it.

For a second every muscle in her body seemed to tense then, with a sigh, she relaxed.

John pulled his hand from her knickers and sat looking at Tracey with a worried look upon his face.

She had beads of sweat on her brow and her cheeks were flushed. She fought for a few seconds to control her breathing then pulled his head down to her own and kissed him, her lips open.

"Thank you." She whispered into his ear when they broke off the kiss.

John felt rather pleased with himself.

They could hear voices in the corridor outside as the staff began to return from their lunches.

"Walk with me to the bus stop after work?" Tracey asked, kissing him on the cheek and standing up.

John remained seated willing his prick to go down.

Tracey looked at his crotch and said in a low voice.

"I'll see to that for you tonight."

++++++++

3.

John stopped off in the local Boots the Chemist on his way to his bus stop after seeing Tracey catch hers. He walked, casually looking, he hoped, down the aisle with the male cosmetics until he came to the condoms. He couldn't help himself, he had to look around to check if anybody was watching him before picking up a packet and hurrying to the check out.

There were two people in the queue in front of him and they seemed to take an age going through. He kept his fingers wrapped tightly around his purchase, hopefully hiding it from view. Then it was his turn and he had to show it.

The girl picked it up so that anybody could see it as she ran her little machine over the bar code.

"Hello John." A voice said from behind him. "Seeing Tracey tonight?"

He turned and saw Mary, his Managers PA standing there with two other girls he recognised from the office.

"It looks like you're in for a good time." One of the girls said.

"I hope you save one of those for me." The other girl chipped in.

"Two pounds seventy-five, please." The check out girl requested placing the condoms in a small bag and holding it out to him.

John gave her a five pounds note and felt like running without his change but he stuck it out.

"Now don't you do anything you wouldn't want to do with me." Mary told him, laughing with her friends.

John looked the three of them up and down. Tracy had more in the tit department than the three of them combined.

He took his change and placed it in his pocket and walked slowly from the store without a second glance at the girls behind him. He could hear them muttering something. Let them. He was going to see Tracey.

John almost ran from the bus stop to Tracey's home later that evening. He pressed the doorbell and looked about him sure that neighbour's curtains would be twitching as they looked out to see who was calling at number 21 and to speculate why?

After what seemed an age he could see movement inside the house and the door was opened.

"Hello John."

Tracey said, kissing him in full view of the neighbours.

"Come in." She continued taking his hand and leading him into the sitting room.

"What about the neighbours?" John asked, looking around the room as if expecting to see some peering out from behind the furniture.

"It has nothing to do with the neighbours who I ask into this house." Tracey replied, indignantly. "Sit down." She was suddenly short with him. "Would you like a cup of tea or a glass of coke. We have no beer, I'm afraid. We never seem to have any in the house since father died."

"I didn't realise." John said. "I'm sorry."

"It's alright." Tracey said, taking two glasses from the sideboard and placing them on drinks mats on the oblong coffee table in front of the sofa. "It was two years ago now. We all still miss him, mother most of all. Now sit down while I get the coke."

John did as he was told and looked about him. It was a pretty room. It contained a three-piece suite consisting of a three-seater sofa and two armchairs in a floral pattern cover with matching cushions. A sideboard, small bookcase, a glass display cabinet filled with little ornaments and a TV set on a stand in a corner. The fireplace had a gas fire installed in it and a white sheepskin rug lay on the carpet before it.

PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers
12