John Billionaire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the-? Well of course I'm-. Hey! That's not funny!" she finally exclaimed when I began chuckling.

"Come on, Taylor. At the very least, I've never been YOUR boyfriend. I'm your booty call. And I'm very happy to be your booty call. And you've had a LOT of other boyfriends since we've known each other."

"But you're special to me, Johnny. We've been fucking for four years straight now. That's gotta count for something. We could be so much more."

It suddenly dawned on me what was causing her sudden change of heart. "And I'm sure the reports of my bank account have nothing to bring to a new relationship."

Now I could actually hear Taylor blush on the other end of the line. "Well, even before that I always knew we could end up together."

"I would have liked it," I told her honestly. But I'd also known she was too flighty to ever hold down for very long.

"Besides, think of how much more exposure and free press I could get if I were the girlfriend of Jonathan Kwong, one of the richest men in America. At least go out with me a few times in public. It would be absolutely killer for my career."

"No, Taylor."

"Fine, fine. I'll convince you later. But will you at least meet me for lunch?" she asked.

"Of course."

***

Lunch was a quiet hole in the wall, not an easy thing to find in a busy place like Manhattan. The owners knew Taylor and me and I felt safe there. Various regulars offered their condolences over the father I never knew while simultaneously joking about how I was going to spend all that money.

In a quiet corner of Geno's Café I was surprised that Taylor didn't immediately launch into her perfect reasoning for why we should become boyfriend/girlfriend, at least for a little while. Instead, Taylor settled in to just enjoy some time with me.

I managed to begin a heartfelt talk about what was going through my mind. Even after two days of nothing but thinking about the situation, I still had no clue how to move on with my life. And ulterior motives or not, Taylor could be a good listener when she wanted to be.

The heartfelt talk led its way back to my apartment. And upon returning, I slumped into my sofa, my head propped on the backrest while the rest of me slouched into a position of utter defeat.

At first Taylor tried to cheer me up with very Taylor-esque suggestions. "Go out and buy a big fancy car! Or let's go on a vacation around the world. Spend some of your newfound billions."

"I don't actually have any money or anything just yet," I informed her forlornly. "It could be a long time before the executor of Mr. Kendall's estate gets everything sorted out."

"But I thought he just left everything to you."

"Well I assume there are taxes, and titles, and a lot of things that have to be transferred. I mean, how much of a hassle is it to change your address on your driver's license? Multiply that by a few million."

"You mean 'billion'," she chided me.

"Yeah... it's such a BIG word, isn't it? Billions..."

"Hmm, I know how to cheer you up."

"Taylor, not to rain on your parade, but you were never good at cheering people up. You're a little too self-absorbed for that."

"Well, I may be self-absorbed. But I'm very good at what I have in mind." And with that she slid closer to me on the couch, her fingers trailing up and down my chest.

"And just what is it that you have in mind?"

"Well, like I said," she began as she slipped off the couch and got to her knees in front of me. Her fingers were deftly opening up my jeans. "It's something I'm very good at."

"Well, I guess that definitely means you're not going to try 'acting' to cheer me up," I quipped. And then suddenly I was sucking my breath in panic as her fingernails gripped at my testicles.

"Funny..." Taylor's blue eyes flared, already turning to their violet hue. But she released me and then continued to tug my underwear and jeans down to my ankles.

I sat bare-assed on my sofa, my penis already stiffening in anticipation of what was to come. I had to agree with Taylor's methodology, this would probably make me feel a LOT better.

She blew out a stream of moist air at the tip of my cock, causing it to stir with a life of its own. And then her long tongue extended out, finding a sensitive nerve on the underside and causing me to become fully erect within the friendly confines of her warm mouth.

Taylor probably knew my erection better than anyone, myself included. And so she knew exactly how to extract the utmost in pleasure in me. Soft licks turned into powerful sucking, and then her hand had formed a ring around the base of my pole as she stroked me towards her open lips.

I groaned happily, for a few moments all my troubles gone away. I reached down and held her head as she bobbed and weaved upon me. Her almost black hair was cut above her shoulders in a fashion model cute style, with long bangs artfully curtaining around her face. I pulled the dark locks away and to the side so I could see her face and dangling earrings while she blew me.

Her eyes flashed up to meet mine, and I noticed the corners of her mouth turn upwards in a smile as she saw the rapturous look on my face. But then soon she refocused on the task at hand (er, at mouth).

Very quickly, I felt myself slipping towards the edge. I hadn't cum in days, and now I had quite a load built up inside of me as my balls began to simmer.

Taylor sensed the change inside of me and she pulled off with a wet popping sound. "Not yet..."

With comfortable ease, she sat back on her feet and whipped her top off in one smooth motion. Then reaching behind her back, she unsnapped the bra, spilling her bountiful bosom out to my appreciating gaze. Taylor's ass was divine, but she had a great rack as well. I know her model profile listed her as a "C" cup, but unbound her tits just looked so much bigger and rounder against her slender frame.

I made no attempt to look at Taylor's face as her tits bounced and jiggled while she stripped off her skirt and thong panties, leaving her wearing nothing but her jewelry and a smile. I only wish Asian decorum had let her keep her shoes on for what we were about to do. Instead, her strappy high heels were still by my front door.

"Want me to return the favor?" I asked Taylor's tits as she moved onto the couch, straddling my legs and planting her knees on either side of my hips.

"Not this time. Just sit back and relax. Let me do all the work." There was a fire in her eyes as I finally looked up.

I kept my vision locked onto her eyes as she lowered her body onto me, pointedly ignoring her naked body and instead trying to will through my look how much I did appreciate her. I'd never lost my schoolboy crush on her, even after all these years, and I felt so incredibly lucky to have the opportunity to make love to her.

Taylor had never really returned the emotional sentiment. She was gorgeous and she knew it, perhaps taking me for granted. But she trusted me and being around her had been reward in itself for me.

And as her pussy muscles clenched around my rod, I could believe I was in heaven making love to a goddess.

Taylor just sat in my lap for a minute, enjoying the feeling of my cock filling her up. She leaned down and planted a row of kisses along my neck and shoulder, her hair tickling me where it dragged across my bare skin.

I wrapped my arms around her naked body, simply holding her. We'd had sex many times before this, but something was different about this coupling. So often, our sex had been just about sexual release, physical gratification. But for perhaps the first time, I felt a wave of emotion from her as she gyrated in my lap and held me close to her.

Maybe Taylor was seriously considering how she felt about me. Or maybe she was a better actress than I gave her credit for. I wasn't sure I could totally trust her intentions just days after finding out I was going to be filthy rich.

But then those talented inner muscles squeezed again and I decided to worry about her intentions later. For now, I had a goddess making love to me.

Taylor really did do all the work. I lay back against the couch and watched as her lithe body swiveled around my shaft, pumping up and down as she used her body like a finely tuned instrument to coax out the sweetest sounding notes of pleasure in both our bodies.

After ten minutes, we both were covered in a fine sheen of sweat, her erect nipples dragging across my chest as her tongue danced along my lips and her hips gyrated as well as any belly dancer.

She paused only once, clutching my face in between her breasts as she shuddered in climax. But then she was right back to fucking me with increased fervor.

And presently I felt the simmer in my balls heating up into a full boil. My eyes flared and Taylor saw it immediately.

"That's it, baby. Cum for me. Cum inside me..." she cooed as her muscle squeezes went into overdrive. She leaned in and whispered huskily right into my ear. "This time I want to feel you oozing out of me for the rest of the day. Cum, baby. Cum..."

So I did just that. Passive for most of our lovemaking, I suddenly reached up and gripped Taylor's hips in my hands, stopping her movements and pinning her body as tightly down against me as we could possibly go. And with my cock embedded all the way inside of her, my balls compressed and then I was blowing two days of semen directly into her womb.

I groaned as I felt myself burst, and Taylor was clutching me to her as she bit down on my shoulder and came again, her pussy spasming as she joined me in ecstasy.

"Fuck, yeah... cum, baby. That's it... more..." came more breathy moaning. And I answered her with a few more shots of spunk into her body.

When we were done, she giggled and rested her sweaty forehead against mine, one long bang covering her eye. "Aren't you glad I came to cheer you up?"

"Absolutely."

We cuddled together for a few minutes. Usually during this time Taylor started mentally counting the seconds until she could take off. I finally spoke up, "So I assume you're not staying the night, per usual?"

Taylor flipped her hair and fixed me with a look of contentment. "No. I think I'd rather stay here tonight, keep you company. I can't abandon you with all that's going around. And then in the morning I can cheer you up all over again!"

***

***MONDAY***

The next morning Taylor woke me with an exquisite blowjob before our actual breakfast. And after our Starbucks and bagels run to start off the weekday morning, she went her way while I made my first attempt to go to work since the story broke.

It would also be the last day I would ever go to work there.

People were staring the moment I entered the building. Most of them were people I knew, coworkers or other familiar faces at least. Some of them said 'hello' or 'good morning' while others hung back and whispered their gossip to each other.

Despite being packed with the morning rush, I had perhaps the quietest elevator ride of my life.

Sherri, the receptionist, had the widest smile for me as I stepped into our offices. She actually leaned down, her shirt drooping momentarily so I could see the full curves of her breasts as she mimed doing something on her desk while simultaneously saying, "Good morning, John."

"Er, morning Sherri." I continued on towards my office.

The minute he saw me, my boss crossed the floor and followed me into my office before closing the door.

We had an honest talk that lasted about ten minutes. And by the end of the conversation, I was packing up my things.

No, I wasn't fired or anything. Nor did I quit. But as it turned out, Mr. Kendall had quite the shareholdings in the company. Not a controlling stake or anything, but a significant percentage. And now those shares were my shares, or would be soon. In a nutshell, there was no way I could continue to just do my job. Technically, I was a part owner. And owners can't be employees. Besides, I had bigger responsibilities and a much larger fortune I would have to manage than simple investing for other people.

Management had already decided. All my duties were assigned to someone else. Another finance geek would be taking over my office. All I had to do was go home and wait for the dividend checks to arrive.

Still half in shock, I took the time to say goodbye to everyone I'd been working with for four years. I promised I'm come back and "do lunch" with about half of them. Not that we'd taken lunch breaks that often with our high-pressure jobs.

An hour later, I was back at home. Sitting on my ass without a clue what to do with myself. Then the building intercom buzzed.

"Mr. Kwong? Building security here."

"Yes?"

"There's a limo here for you, sir. They say they're from the law firm that represented your father."

"I'll be right down."

***

Ten hours later, I was slumped in the back of the limo, half-trying to sleep on the ride back to my apartment.

My wrist hurt from so many signatures. And my wallet was bulging. Most of the bulge was business cards from the various lawyers working on Jonathan Kendall's estate. But some of it was from new credit cards that had been issued to me this morning, the kind of credit cards that didn't have spending limits. On the seat next to me, there was also a stack of folders containing more documents than I'd ever seen in my life. And I'm an investment banker.

The lawyers warned me that there was still a lot more to sort out, and they'd probably contact me again tomorrow. I sighed... I wondered for the hundredth time if this was all worth it. Maybe I could just close my eyes and wake up with my old life again.

My cell phone rang... again. It had been ringing all day once people realized I'd turned my phone back on. Some had been media types, but most had been my "friends" who all seemed to be wishing me luck and trying to see if they could weasel their way into some of my money.

And so as the damn contraption continued chiming, I hit the off button and held it until the blasted noise went away.

After the limo stopped, I staggered into my apartment building, waving hello to the security guys who now recognized me on sight. And I leaned into the corner of the elevator, mercifully empty and quiet.

The doors were just closing as I heard a female, "Wait up!" accompanied by the sound of heels clacking against the tiled floor outside.

Automatically, I reached my hand out and blocked the elevator doors, which opened up obediently. And there before me was the most beautiful thing I'd seen all day.

Nicole smiled at me as she hurried into the elevator car, still dressed from work in a stylish blouse and coat over a short black skirt. Whereas the first time I'd seen her she was dressed casually and shyly for a lazy weekend, today her appearance was sharp and what little makeup she wore made her pretty face even more stunning. "Thanks John..." she said as she relaxed and stood beside me.

I just nodded and then slumped back against the wall, a goofy grin on my face.

"Wow, you look like shit..." she drawled, appraising me.

"Gee, thanks."

"Long day?" she asked.

"You could say that. Lost my job, sort of. Then spent the entire day with a bunch of Mr. Kendall's lawyers. Now I just want to sink into a couch and shut the world away." Just as I was finishing the sentence, my stomach growled rather loudly.

Nicole giggled. Oh, how angelic the sound of her laughing. "Hungry?"

"Oh, man. I haven't eaten all day."

"Still having your food delivered?"

I laughed. "No, no. Not anymore. Ah, crap. I probably should. I have like NO food in my apartment."

The elevator dinged, and the doors opened on Nicole's floor. She stepped halfway out and then turned, holding the door. "Look, I don't want you to read anything into this. But I already have my dinner all planned out and I ALWAYS make way more food than I can eat. Do you-"

"Yes," I cut her off. "I would love to."

Nicole blushed fiercely and then looked at the floor. Then she quickly looked up at me as I stepped off the elevator, brushing by her as I crossed into the hallway.

Without another word I followed her until we came to her apartment, but Nicole paused before unlocking the door. She spun in place and looked at me with her now trademark nervous expression. "Would you... mind... uh, giving me just, uh, 2 minutes?" She held up a hand with two fingers.

I smiled and offered a calm "Of course."

Then Nicole flipped the lock and slid her way into the apartment with the door cracked as small as possible.

Her words had said don't read anything into it. But I was being reassured with every moment that Nicole had at least some interest in me. Maybe I wasn't the only one to feel the warm chemistry between us.

She actually took three minutes, but I didn't mind the wait. It just built up the anticipation in my mind. And when she opened the door, I followed her into a well-appointed apartment. No fancy artwork or expensive furniture, but with enough sense of style to show Nicole had decent taste on a limited budget. There were a few odds and ends piled into corners that showed Nicole had been frantically trying to tidy up with the three minutes she'd been given, but after a cursory glance around all my attention was on the young woman herself.

"Would you like anything to drink?" she asked me. "Uh, I'd offer you a beer but I don't have any."

"No problem. Water, please." I made my way forwards into the living room at Nicole's direction while she headed into the kitchen. I called out, "I can't believe in four years that was my first time sharing an elevator with you."

Nicole soon came back with two tall glasses of ice water. "Really? How would you know? It's a busy building."

I looked her right in the eyes, basking in the honey warmth of her hazel irises. "Trust me, I would have noticed you if we had." They way she leaned towards me made me want to reach out and kiss her right then and there.

But Nicole blushed again and looked at the floor. Despite her attractiveness, this girl clearly wasn't totally comfortable with such compliments. At least not from me.

But then my stomach gurgled again, saving her from having to come up with a witty response. She pointed out the remote to the television. "You just relax and find something to watch. I'll go start dinner."

So attempting to relax as much as I could in a strange girl's apartment, I picked up the remote and flicked on the TV. The first thing that came on was the Celebrity Sightings program, filling us in on the latest famous-people gossip.

"Oh, they did NOT," I blurted rather loudly before I could contain myself.

Nicole came scurrying out of the kitchen quickly, "What? What is it?"

I just stared mutely at the screen, looking at a photograph of myself. More accurately, it was a photo of me and Taylor exiting our little café. The breathy young reporter girl went on and on about how New York's latest billionaire was seen yesterday sharing an intimate lunch with fashion model Taylor Brynn. And as she spoke another still photograph came up with Taylor following me into my apartment building, this time holding my hand. The reported continued by saying that Taylor did not leave the building until the following morning.

I heard a quiet voice behind me. "So, is that... your girlfriend?" Nicole sounded positively heart-broken, as if she'd put all of herself out on the line in inviting me only to find that I was just playing her.

I turned quickly and without thinking, grabbed both of Nicole's hands in my own, holding her close and looking right into her eyes as Nicole sank onto the couch next to me. "No. No, she's not."

Of course, immediately after I said that, the reporter announced, "Our sources say that Jonathan and Taylor have been seeing each other off and on for several years, dating back to their days together at University."