John Billionaire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no, no," she interrupted. "I'm not your sister or anything. Although that would be really kinky..." Cassandra's smile went wickedly predatory for a moment. "I was born in Australia before my mother began working for your father, remember?"

"Well... that is a relief," I sighed.

"Now, sir. Should I get you some breakfast?" Cassandra sat up smartly, oblivious to her nudity.

"Sir? Where is this 'sir' coming from now?"

She giggled while slipping out of my bed as she started looking around for her pajamas. "My mom used the say that too. What she and Mr. Kendall had together was sex, not love. And while you're a sweet guy, Jonathan, I'm not in love with you either. I enjoyed what we shared and I hope that we, as adults, can enjoy the mutual convenience. But I'm not looking for a relationship. At the end of the day, I am your employee. No assistant from our agency has ever tried to marry a client; we wouldn't abuse our position that way." Her speech sounded rather rehearsed.

I didn't comment. So Cassandra got up, got dressed, and headed for the door. But she stopped just short of grabbing the handle. "Just don't piss me off," she laughed. "I know more about your bank accounts than you do."

And then it was time for breakfast.

***

I was trying to enjoy a lazy Sunday by getting familiar with my new home at a leisurely pace. I checked out more of the furnishings in detail, made mental notes to change the dining room table, and spent an hour researching what movies I'd been missing during my previously busy life and wanted to now find on DVD. All these things were better than moping around putting Nicole up on a pedestal as if she was the only woman in the world for me.

In the afternoon, I was settling into the formal living room just off the foyer when I heard the doorbell ring. The novel I'd owned for years and never read was suddenly forgotten as I turned around to see what was going on, fighting my own instinct to get up and answer the door.

Edward, my butler, quickly strode over and opened the door with an authoritative, "Good afternoon. How may I be of service?"

An even more authoritative voice boomed in response, though I could not see the speaker. "Hello. My name is Hal Reynolds and this is my wife, Susan. We live in the apartment immediately downstairs and would like to meet Mr. Kwong."

"Certainly," Edward replied.

I made a move to get up and go to the foyer, but Cassandra was nearby and shook her head in disapproval. I sat down immediately.

In a few seconds, Edward came in and informed me of who was at the door. I agreed to meet them and again got up, but Edward waved his hands for me to stay seated. He then returned back to the foyer.

A few seconds after that, Edward escorted in a handsome older couple, perfectly comfortable amidst the trappings of New York luxury. Mr. Reynolds was a distinguished gentleman with a full head of grey hair and not so vain that he would dye it. Mrs. Reynolds was a bottle-blonde with striking green eyes. She had to be at least a decade younger than Mr. Reynolds and with skillful plastic surgery, now appeared to be in her earlier thirties. But then my eyes strayed behind Mr. Reynolds where Cassandra was now frantically waving for me to stand up.

Oh, I was going to have to get brand new etiquette lessons on rich-people formality.

I stood and shook hands with Mr. Reynolds, and gently held the hand of Mrs. Reynolds. Soon we were seated and a moment later Dorothy came around with a silver tray of tea and coffee.

The Reynolds' accepted graciously and then we made small talk for a good ten minutes. I lavished them with my incredible tale, most of it already known by everyone in Manhattan. Mr. Reynolds informed me of his family's ties back to the American Revolution and successful business ventures.

They insisted I call them 'Hal' and 'Susan'. After all, we were both homeowners in the building and therefore equals, no matter our age difference. And I felt relief at them referring to me as 'John'. Susan very subtly flirted with me, but I assumed that was just a part of her personality rather than any significant interest.

And then FINALLY we got down to the point.

"John, we would be very happy for you to join us for dinner tonight. Over the years we have invited new residents to dine with us, sort of a 'Welcome to the Neighborhood'. It is always a joy to get to know new people, and our daughter always gets excited over these occasions. She thinks our lives are too boring with the same old fashioned routines every day." Hal seemed every bit the old fashioned tycoon. "So what do you say? Just us and a few other residents in the building."

In the corner of my eye and definitely where the Reynolds' couldn't see her, Cassandra was nodding her head 'yes' in big obvious motions. Quickly, I agreed.

"Splendid!" Hal chuckled. "We will see you at seven."

When they were gone, I turned to Cassandra. "I am going to make a fool of myself."

"Don't worry, we'll get you straightened out. I'm here to help."

"Does that mean you'll come with me?"

Cassandra shook her head. "I'm sorry, sir. It's not my place. I'm part of your staff. You could bring a date if it would make you feel more comfortable."

"Who? Taylor's in Paris. And I don't think Nicole's going to come." I sighed and then rolled my head around, warding away the oncoming headache. "Do we have a copy of Pretty Woman anywhere?"

"Why?" Cassandra asked.

"Didn't they have some scene where they showed formal dining etiquette? I mean, I think I know it but you never really KNOW it until you're in a situation like this."

She just laughed at me.

***

I was as ready as I'd ever be, right where I was supposed to be. True, I'd rather be making out with Nicole on her couch. Or at least making out with SOMEONE who wanted to love me. But this was where I found myself.

And so with a deep breath, I reached up and pressed the doorbell. It all felt so surreal. I was in an upper level hallway that looked almost identical to the hallway outside my own front door. Same window in the corner, same carpet. Only I was one floor down instead of being on the top level.

A moment later, the door swung open and a man who could have been Edward's twin brother greeted me. The Reynolds' butler then directed me into the formal living room where three people awaited me and stood up as I came into the room. Hal, Susan, and a VERY pretty young woman. She must have been the daughter Hal had mentioned who was excited to meet new guests.

Me? I was really excited to meet HER, the young daughter. From where I stood, she was a tight little blonde package just oozing sex appeal. She was very slender, which made her look taller than she actually was. Her light blonde hair was in two curly ponytails which trailed behind her ears and then over each shoulder. She wore a demure skirt that was still cut well above her knees and an upscale blouse. Dainty facial features and Victoria's Secret's latest push-up bra made her seem like the perfect cheerleader come to life before my eyes. And in my emotionally wrecked state, she was an angel shining brightly in this world.

As I got closer look at her face, however, I became a little more nervous about my initial reaction. She was a lot younger than I'd originally thought as her outfit was far too mature for a high-schooler. And yet, the way she moved exuded a self-confidence that told me she wouldn't be as naïve as she looked. She had sparkling green eyes, like her mother, eyes which were dancing with laughter as she obviously knew I was checking her out.

I managed to tear my eyes away long enough to greet Hal and Susan. But then I couldn't help it, I was looking at their gorgeous daughter once again.

"She's quite the pretty little thing, isn't she," Hal remarked casually.

"Uh, yes, sir. Sorry, I don't mean to stare."

"Oh, quite alright," Susan interjected. "Kaitlyn was Miss New York at last year's Miss Teen America pageant. We're quite used to gentlemen staring. Actually, I'd be worried about you if you didn't stare. Now, can I get you anything to drink?"

Susan Reynolds was the one asking, but her butler was the one mixing my martini for me. I hid my surprise a few moments later when Kaitlyn ordered a Cosmopolitan. She couldn't be 21, could she? Miss Teen America ends at age 18.

Hal was in a wing chair and Susan in the wing chair next to him. That left only the sofa for both me and Kaitlyn. In the beginning, there was the space of a full cushion between us. I'd deliberately sat at the far end so as not to seem inappropriate. But Kaitlyn got up to get her drink and when she sat back down, she sat right next to me, a little smile on her face as I'm sure I was blushing.

I'd been around a lot of beautiful women in my life. Taylor was a fashion model and Cassandra could have been as well. And my sweet Nicole was so pretty in her own right. So for me to feel flustered was rather out of character. But this girl exuded such a vibrant lolita-esque sexuality that my hormones were out of control.

I was able to keep everything under wraps for the most part. Susan was a natural flirt and Kaitlyn had seemed to learn every trick her mom knew as well. At first, most of the conversation was between me and the parents. We discussed finance, which suited me fine as it was one of the few things I understood in this luxury world. Going from advising the wealthy to being the wealthy took some getting used to, but the motivation was the same.

But as next twenty minutes passed on Hal and Susan seemed to get in a spirited argument with each other. They were discussing some inane thing, not like a fight but more like a difference of opinions, and they both had strong opinions.

That left me with no one to talk to but Kaitlyn, who had switched topics to the rather more risqué. We never actually talked about sex, but the innuendoes were everywhere. And our discussions were starting to lead my mind into places I knew I shouldn't go, at least in front of her parents.

So feeling a little uncomfortable, I asked, "Hal, I believe you mentioned there would be other neighbors joining us as well?"

"Quite right. We invited you here a half-hour early to give us a chance to meet you. And no one ever quite shows up on time. They all want to appear 'fashionably late'. But I believe the Hendersons will likely be here within ten minutes and the rest trickling in over the next hour."

So that gave Kaitlyn at least ten free minutes to toy with me. Now, she wanted to know how the apartment layout compared with mine upstairs. So she took me on a tour of the place.

I made sure we were never out of sight for more than a minute. Besides, the way butlers are always hanging around I doubt I could've done anything without someone noticing, and when we returned to the living room I answered frankly that the two apartments were very similar in many, many ways. But my place was almost twice the size when you added in the game room and the fact that my bedroom was much larger.

"So... yours is bigger than I'm used to?" she wondered.

I answered before thinking about it. "Yes, you could say that."

"Mm... I've always wanted to try bigger." And then she giggled her girlish laugh.

I was silent for a long moment.

"And where is your bedroom?" she asked, coquettishly, pointing to the ceiling corners.

I sensed a trap, but I thought about the upstairs and extrapolated. With a finger I began pointing. "Well, it's right over..." And then I stopped short. As I thought about it, the main bedroom was more or less built over the Reynolds' master bedroom. But because mine was larger, my walk-in closet and that side of the master bedroom were directly over Kaitlyn's room. And from the look on her face, she seemed to already know it. Could she actually hear something while I'd been having sex with Cassandra this morning?

As I puzzled over that, a smirk crept into Kaitlyn's smile and I gathered that I was guessing in the right direction. My eyes narrowed and instead of completing my sentence, I asked a question of my own. "What's your little secret? Have you been up to something?"

Perhaps I said it a little louder than I should have, because Susan immediately cut in saying "She's always up to something."

Kaitlyn didn't blush at all. She wasn't embarrassed over anything. But she had a wicked grin on her face.

And then she was literally saved by the bell. The butler came in and stated, "May I present Mr. and Mrs. Henderson."

***

The formal dining table could have easily held twelve people. But in its present state it was a rectangular, elegant piece of artisanship decorated for more of an hors d'oeuvres buffet. Not that I was allowed to go to it.

Instead, the butler and several other wait staff circled around, bringing me refills of wine and various foods to my spot on the couch. The spot on the couch immediately next to Kaitlyn, who had not left my side.

Several other families had joined the party, almost all of them residents in the exclusive apartment building. Many of the families were structured like the Reynolds, a distinguished elder couple and one or two well-mannered, but aristocratic, teenagers. The parents all wanted to talk business with me while Kaitlyn was friends with most of the teens. There were even a few very pretty young ladies from whom Kaitlyn began defending me like a lioness lording over her captured prize.

The most aggressive was Kaitlyn's supposed best friend, an attractive young redhead from the fourth floor. She pouted and preened with the best of them, and more than a hint of anger crept into Kaitlyn's voice when she finally growled, "Lindsay, I think you're mother is calling you."

A pretty twenty-something brunette who caught my attention had actually moved out of the building, but her mother from the sixth floor brought her to this gathering specifically to meet and flirt with me. And there was a sweet young thing who couldn't have been more than fifteen who kept trying to join the 'cool young people' conversation.

The food was wonderful. However, I enjoyed very little as small knots of worry were tightening in my stomach. The conversation was light and easy right up until I asked a fateful question. Turning to Kaitlyn, I asked what her plans were for the near future. "Are you in college?"

"No, I have no plans to go to college. I've figured out that I have as much of a formal education as I will need."

"Oh, really? And what kind of career are you looking towards?"

"Well, I may eventually go to a fashion design school, but for now I'm really just looking for the right man to marry."

I nearly choked for a moment. A girl this young? Already?

She continued. "In the meantime, I'm enjoying my social life. But I am looking forward to settling down."

"Well, Kaitlyn. You don't have to answer this but might I ask: How old are you?"

"Just turned eighteen two weeks ago!" She smiled brightly.

"And, don't you think that's a little young to be thinking about settling down?"

"Nonsense!" Susan jumped in from some hidden spot behind me. "I was only eighteen when I married her father. Besides, once Kaitlyn sets her mind to something, she always achieves it. She's very mature for her age."

"Quite right, honey," Hal affirmed, then took another sip of his drink as the two of them settled down into the wing chairs opposite Kaitlyn and I, perfectly comfortable to join our conversation. "But what about you, John? Do you have a girlfriend?"

Immediately my mind flashed back to Nicole and I felt a warm smile coming to my lips. But then reality set in and I hung my head. To the floor, I spoke, "Uh, no Mr. Reynolds. Not at the moment."

"I told you to call me 'Hal'," he chortled. "And don't worry about it, lad. I'm sure you'll find the perfect girl very soon, if you haven't already."

Kaitlyn just smiled and touched my arm affectionately.

In the span of a heartbeat, I analyzed my situation with simultaneous glee and utter terror. Despite the traditional activity of parents to keep young men away from their teenaged daughters, the Reynolds kept arranging things to keep me next to Kaitlyn. I thought of Susan's remark regarding her marriage at eighteen, and judging from their physical appearance and accounting for plastic surgery, Hal Reynolds would have been my age, if not older, at the time of marriage. And now with Kaitlyn open flirting with me, New York's newest billionaire, and talking about settling down... I was being set up.

But before I could continue the train of thought, Hal asked me, "So, John. Now that you no longer need to work for your living, what are some of your hobbies that you will be catching up on? Sailing? Golf?"

"Oh, well, sir. I do enjoy golfing when the weather is good. But mostly I played tennis to keep in shape. I hadn't had much time for it these past few years, but I do plan to start up again."

"Splendid! Why, Kaitlyn here is quite the tennis star herself! She fancied herself the next Anna Kournikova for a couple of years. You two should play together!"

Now I knew I was being set up. "Uh, that sounds wonderful." I couldn't think of a polite way of saying 'no'. "We'll have to do that sometime."

"Do you have plans tomorrow?" Kaitlyn asked brightly. "There's a private court in the building. I was going to go practice around 10am tomorrow, but that was just with a ball machine. I'd much rather have a real partner to hit on."

"Uh, hit 'with'," I corrected quietly.

"So do you already have plans?"

For the life of me, I couldn't think of any. And despite my misgivings about being set up, Kaitlyn was really, really pretty. Just tennis. Just harmless flirting, right? And would it really be so bad to be set up with a gorgeous, sexy eighteen-year- old? "Well, I guess I have plans now... with you."

"Great! It's a date then!"

Hal and Susan Reynolds couldn't be smiling any wider.

***

***MONDAY***

My, oh my. That has got to be the tightest ass I've ever seen in my life. Not a trace of fat anywhere... just firm muscle and perky cheeks. I knew I was a goner in that moment.

For a brief moment, I thought on the emotional roller coaster I'd been on for the past few hours.

After the party last night, I'd retired to my room and waved Cassandra off. She seemed concerned about me and perfectly willing to share my bed for the second night in a row. But even if she insisted she could remain unattached to me emotionally, I wasn't sure I could remain unattached from HER if she continued. Rebounds are a powerful thing and I wanted to remind myself she was my assistant, not my girlfriend.

So I insisted that I'd be fine by myself and just wanted to unwind before bed. This left me alone for an hour or so; and alone time for someone in my mental state was not a good idea. My thoughts immediately went to Taylor and Nicole. Mostly Nicole.

I'd briefly wondered what Taylor was up to and hoped she was having a good time. But mostly I imagined what Nicole was doing. A part of me hoped she was in bed crying her eyes out because she missed me... missed what we might have been. But then another part of me hoped she was smiling and happy, living her life free of the complications I would bring. In the end, I truly wanted to know she was happy.

Overnight, I remained melancholy and slept fitfully, waking several times and mourning inside for my broken heart. Overall, I did not get much rest.

But when wakefulness finally came, I found that I was about to cum as well. Cassandra had me in her mouth, her hands jacking my shaft while her lips danced around the crown of my cock.

After my eyes rolled back into my head and I pasted Cassandra's tonsils with my man goo, she smiled and offered a friendly, "Good morning, Jonathan!"

I could only groan and let my head fall back to the pillow in response. I told myself, 'She's just your assistant.' Well, an assistant who was VERY capable at assisting me in every way.

123456...9