John Billionaire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wailing in short staccato bursts with each bang of our hips, and squealed even louder when I reached around her body and underneath the top to grip her bare tits, pulling harshly on Kaitlyn's nipples as I used them as grips to fling her body against my crotch in rhythm with my thrusting. Sweat was dripping off my forehead and splattering against her spine as my body was overheating from this anaerobic exercise, staying at full throttle perhaps beyond my body's limits.

But I was having way too much fun to slow down. And Kaitlyn's shrieks picked up another notch when I pulled one hand back to continue spanking her, even as my crotch bounced off her asscheeks as well.

She'd already climaxed once from this machine-fucking, and she'd begun hyperventilating the longer we kept going on. Actually, so was I. If we kept fucking much longer, we might both pass out.

But mercifully, as the oxygen was sucked away from my brain, my balls began their compressing. And thirty seconds later, Kaitlyn wailed out her orgasm and her inner muscles squeezed down on me, triggering my own release.

Her wail filled the room and I bellowed in answer as I slammed forward one last time, ejecting a lava flow of hot cum into Kaitlyn's spasming wet sheath where it splashed up against her womb. Burst after burst of semen blew out of me, filling her up to the brim.

And then, as our consciousness threatened to slip away, we both collapsed against the bed, breathing heavily and desperate to reclaim oxygen for our addled brains.

A long minute passed before a girl's voice broke the silence. I'd almost forgotten Lindsay was there. "Wow... that was fucking incredible..."

Kaitlyn began to wriggle her wrists in a futile attempt to free herself from the awkward position, her cheek mashed against the pillow and steam visibly rising from her sweaty body. As Lindsay came over to free her friend, we both saw the obvious damp circle spreading across Lindsay's skirt. Kaitlyn tried to giggle, a difficult task when short of breath. "Hmm... do you want to fuck him, now?"

I was exhausted for the moment, but the idea made me arch an eyebrow.

"Oh... I told you not to ask me that. You know I want to. But... but my boyfriend, right?"

"Right, right," Kaitlyn conceded. I had to agree. I didn't want to be the 'other man' to Lindsay's boyfriend. "But I KNOW you want a taste. And there's got to be a gallon on spunk leaking out of me right now.

Kaitlyn's hands were freed and she flopped over onto her back, spreading her legs and stirring at the gooey mess oozing from between her legs.

Lindsay glanced at me for a moment.

Kaitlyn caught the look and grinned. "You were the one who said 'He won't mind' this morning." And then Kaitlyn turned to me. "Most guys we know aren't that good at oral sex. So Lindsay and I have been eating each other out to make up for what they can't get right."

Then Kaitlyn turned back to her friend. "So there. Now he knows, so it's not like you can keep things a secret or anything. Now get down there and EAT ME!"

Lindsay's eyes lit up and she dove down, desperately slurping at Kaitlyn's pussy and swallowing down every taste of man juice she could find.

I lay back and caught my breath, gathering my strength as I watched the Sapphic display before me. It was even more entertaining as Kaitlyn's skirt fell back down and half-covered Lindsay's head, though it did not obscure what was obviously going on down there. Two eighteen-year-old vixens making love to each other was a fantasy every guy dreams of. And even when Lindsay was done and there was nothing left to drink down, she showed no signs of letting up.

But when Kaitlyn crested over into yet another climax, she sank deeper into the bed and tried to push Lindsay's head away. "Oh, I'm too tired. I'm too tired. Oh, come ON..."

But Lindsay was persistent, thoroughly aroused from watching our fuck session and still too horny to stop.

Kaitlyn wailed, "There's nothing left in me. But there's a lot of cum drying on his dick. Both mine and his. Go get that!"

With lust in her eyes, Lindsay moved over without question and before I could react she'd slurped my penis into her mouth. It was rapidly hardening and she was working quickly to caress and lick every square millimeter of me to capture every possible taste. I could only lay my head back and enjoy the pleasurable sensations as Lindsay's talented mouth brought me back to diamond hardness. Damn, this girl was as good a cocksucker as Taylor! And I was extremely fortunate that a girl of her talent was the one teaching Kaitlyn to blow me.

But even when I had been completely cleaned up from everything except for Lindsay's saliva, the redhead kept attacking me. Her mind was lost to her arousal, a crazy look in her eyes as she licked and nibbled and swalllowed desperately. She began deepthroating me as if that would somehow sate her lust, cramming all of my shaft down her throat until her lips were sucking at the base, tasting every possible part of my cock.

And when she popped off me for the last time, her hands still frigging the shaft, she set her lips in a hard line and then groaned, "Fuck it!"

I'd barely moved before she sat up and straddled my hips. And with my dick still in her grip, she sank herself onto me.

"Ohhh, shit!" she cried out, flinging her body onto me harder and harder until she'd worked it all the way into her and her crotch was pressed down against my body. "Fuuuuuuck...." She groaned.

I couldn't move, only soak in the feelings as she began to fuck herself upon me, using my dick like a dildo as she rode me harshly. Her arms crossed down and a second later her cheerleader tops were fluttering through the air somewhere behind her, leaving Lindsay's big breasts bouncing up and down with each thrust. The fabulous globes were capped with hard conical nipples that were quite difficult to focus on, despite my best efforts, because they were juggling around so much.

Just after fucking a fully clothed blonde teen cheerleader, I was now fucking a redheaded teen cheerleader wearing nothing but her green skirt and shoes. And now that I could see her without clothes, I could evaluate what a tight sex bomb she was: skinny, almost anorexic, with oversized tits. Just waiting for me to bend her over and give her something to remember. Life was good.

Kaitlyn seemed to recover, and while her best friend continued to drill her light body upon me, she leaned in and grabbed Lindsay's head, pulling her face in for a tongue-penetrating kiss. Kaitlyn's hands roamed around Lindsay's tits, and the two girls swapped spit as Lindsay bounced up and down in my lap.

Lindsay tripped off into her climax very quickly. And once she did I decided to take the initiative. I grabbed onto her hips and without exiting her body, rolled us over until I was on top and jackhammering my hips to give this new eighteen- year-old pussy the fucking of her young life.

My tongue was on her nipples and my teeth were at her neck as my hands held onto Lindsay's hips, pinning her against the bed as my shaft pistoned in and out of her at a rapid pace. She just moaned a constant barrage of "Ohh" "Yes" "Ughh" and "Mmmm" in an incoherent but wonderfully arousing aural assault. These girls both seemed to get off on hard fucking and that was exactly what I wanted to give them.

I bodyslammed Lindsay's hips into the mattress with each push, and after another minute she was screaming so loud directly into my ear that my head was ringing as her pussy spasmed in fresh climax.

And when she was finished I pulled out and flipped the nubile girl over. Just like I'd done to Kaitlyn, I tucked the skirt's hem back into her waistband, leaving her ass bare as I stepped forward and sank my cock into her quivering cunt once again.

It was moments later that Kaitlyn was whispering quietly in my ear and holding a familiar bottle. "Take her ass..."

I jerked my head around in surprise, but Kaitlyn just waggled the bottle of Astroglide in front of my nose. Lindsay hadn't heard, and kept thrusting her hips back at me, fucking herself upon my rod in oblivious ecstasy.

And then Kaitlyn was leaning over Lindsay's back, pinning her upper body down against the mattress and shoving two lube-coated fingers into Lindsay's ass while I pulled out and coated my angry red cock.

"Wait! No!" Lindsay whimpered. "I've never... I'm not ready..."

"Come on... I know you want to," Kaitlyn teased her friend. "You told me so this morning!"

"Um... um..." Lindsay managed to plea but then she felt the wet head of my cock pressing against her anus. "Holy shit... holy shit... do it..."

That was all I needed to hear, and as my hips bucked forward the shaft quickly dove deeply into Lindsay's nether regions.

"Fuuuuuuuck..." Lindsay squealed as I burrowed deeper and deeper. Kaitlyn still held Lindsay's asscheeks wide for me and I went in surprisingly easily, quickly moving down until I was balls deep inside of another 18-year-old's ass.

Lindsay managed to crawl back up to her hands and knees, and after I pulled back a few inches, she was the one who pushed back and shoved me up her asshole once again. The first thrust was somewhat tentative, and then the second faster, and the third, and the fourth, and on and on she began to fuck me.

Kaitlyn, meanwhile, stripped out of her uniform and then fully naked, managed to crawl underneath Lindsay's pumping body and slot her head between Lindsay's knees in a sixty-nine position. And while I filled Lindsay's ass, Kaitlyn's tongue and fingers went to work on Lindsay's pussy.

The hot inferno of Lindsay's asshole after a long day of fucking was quickly wearing out my resistance. And when the redhead's body began trembling in a new orgasm, her muscle spasms proved to be too much for me to handle.

Lindsay bucked her head and arched her back as she came, shrieking in pleasure, and on sudden impulse I reached out and grabbed her ponytails, arching her back even further as I slammed my hips forward one last time and unloaded a massive burst of cum into the depths of Lindsay's bowels.

The first load splattered against her innards, and then my crotched twitched against her tight asscheeks while I pumped out shot after shot, coating her dark tunnel with my white cream, groaning the entire time.

Lindsay kept bucking back at me in aftershocks as I filled her with my jism, and when we were both eventually spent she held Kaitlyn's body tightly against herself as if it were the only thing keeping her from falling off into some great abyss. I was leaned over her, my chest against Lindsay's naked back, content to relax while leaving my cock to slowly deflate inside of her.

I would really have to find a lock for that trap door or these girls would kill me from dehydration. Still, I suppose death by fucking would be a pretty good way to go.

***

***MONDAY***

The weekdays brought new activities to occupy my teenaged temptresses. And so for once I was able to sleep in until noon. When I finally emerged, Dorothy was ready to feed me and my video games were ready to entertain me.

Kaitlyn did come by just after noon. We got some regular exercise playing tennis for about an hour and a half and then some more fun exercise fucking like rabbits in her shower. It felt so good to plant her spine against the cold marble of the shower wall and hear her shrieking as I plugged her cunt full of my babymakers.

A half an hour later, we were cuddling on her bed. Idly, my mind drifted to the closet and the ladder hidden within. "So how long have you been using that trap door?" I asked.

Lazily, Kaitlyn rolled around my body until her chin was on my chest and she was looking off towards the closet as well. "Just you. I found it when we moved in a couple of years ago but there was an old lady living up there. She never got laid and nothing interesting ever happened up there. At least, not until you moved in."

We chatted aimlessly for the next fifteen minutes or so. I'm pretty sure Kaitlyn was just killing time in order to pretend that she was interested in me and I KNOW I was just counting down how long I'd have to stay and cuddle before I could make my escape.

Usually I was quite comfortable cuddling and getting intimate. But I just didn't feel that way about Kaitlyn. We clearly had very little in common personally, and the age gap was bigger than I'd realized.

For her part, Kaitlyn was trying to seem attracted to me and give me a reason to start thinking of her as a potential trophy wife. But even she must have realized it was quite the longshot at best.

In the end, I asked when her parents were coming home and we both used it as an excuse to bring the afternoon to a close. I went up the ladder and she began to tidy up her bedroom.

We had made no plans for the evening. She was going out to party with her friends. For rich people like us, little things like legal drinking ages were not a concern. So all I had to look forward to tonight was entertaining myself.

"Oh, by the way," she began, making me pause at the base of the ladder and turn around. She fixed an innocent expression on her face. "Lindsay wants to drop by tomorrow. She says she got an itch that only you can scratch." Kaitlyn's smile left no doubt as to her meaning.

At least now I had something to look forward to.

***

When the phone rang, I was in the middle of dinner, which meant I surfed the eight ESPN channels I had while eating in my private lounge. I set myself a mental note to invest in whatever company invented TV trays.

As expected, it was Taylor.

For a moment, I toyed with answering it, even putting the Bluetooth receiver into my ear. But in the end I just let it ring through. And after another minute, my phone bleeped and flashed on screen: "You have eleven new messages."

I already knew that all of them were from Taylor. And with a burst of still- repressed anger I dialed up my voicemail and then cleared out all the messages. Over and over for the next few minutes I heard "Johnny, please-" before I hit the 7 button and got "Message deleted."

Once or twice she started with "I'm sorry..." in her pleading wail, and my heart wanted to call her right then and there. At the very least, I should hear what she had to say. But with cold conviction I pressed 7 and exhaled slowly when I heard "Message deleted."

"Damn you, Johnny. I'm trying-"

"Message deleted."

If she really did love me, then she'd still be waiting for me when I was ready.

***

***TUESDAY***

Kaitlyn came by for her morning romp with me. We had just finished our aerobic shagging to start the day, and my cock was slowly going limp inside of her sopping wet pussy. We both groaned and went quiet for a minute just catching our breath and enjoying the wonderful feelings still cruising up and down our spines.

But then she was the first to break the silence with a penetrating question. "When are you going to take me out on a real date?"

"Hmm?" I answered immediately, my brain not yet processing the question.

"You and me. Outside. You know, a date?"

"Well, Kaitlyn... I'm not sure..."

"I mean, I know you just want to lay low for a while. No more media cameras. No more stalkerazzi. And don't get me wrong, the sex is fantastic! But is that all I am to you?"

Saying 'yes' at the moment didn't seem like the most prudent course of action. So I settled for the next best thing. "No, of course not. But I'm not sure what we are. I'm not ready to jump into another relationship just yet."

"Look, I'm not trying to scare you off with some big commitment. But a girl likes to know where she stands. That's all."

I held her close to me and kissed her forehead. "Kaitlyn, you're sweet and you're unbelievably sexy. And I'm not saying that we can't eventually get romantic. But I don't want a girlfriend right now."

"Okay. It's okay." She wasn't satisfied, but she was accepting my answer for now. She dismounted me with a wet popping sound and started to gather her clothes. "Just don't go wanking off or anything today. Lindsay's coming by as soon as she gets out of class, and she's been begging me to let you fuck her in the ass again."

***

***WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY***

For the next several days, I was holed up in my apartment and ignoring the outside world. I still had the TV and the newspapers to keep me up to date on the latest global happenings, but I conveniently avoided the day to day interaction with reality, and especially eluded being the subject of any media scrutiny.

I had my video games and, of course, two teenaged nymphomaniacs to keep me entertained. Kaitlyn and Lindsay both were fucking me every day, filling all three of their receptacles and usually extracting several cumloads before putting my old ass to bed. I was getting thoroughly spoiled with them right downstairs.

You know what they say: practice makes perfect. And Kaitlyn and Lindsay were certainly on their way towards perfection. How long would it last? I don't know. But for now, we had a mutually beneficial arrangement. The girls had wonderful orgasms and I passed my time of solitude getting frequently laid.

That, and the girls went nuts over the fancy diamond necklaces I ordered in for them.

"Hmm..." Kaitlyn faked pouted in indecision. "I can't decide which I want to wear right now. The diamond necklance is certainly very pretty, John. But I think I want a pearl necklace right now. Can you help me?"

Her lips puckered and she batted her eyelashes at me prettily. How could I possibly say no?

The matching earrings a day later were also a hit.

Now if only I didn't have to deal with Kaitlyn's constant questions about commitment.

***

***SUNDAY***

Consciousness seeped into my brain slowly, and through my still-closed eyelids I could see the red haze of morning light. And as various nerve endings awoke along my body, I felt a familiar sensation.

Someone was sucking on my dick.

Before the sandy crust would allow my eyelids to open, I smiled and reached up a hand to touch Kaitlyn's head. And under my fingers, I felt the silky smoothness of her hair cascading around her ears and down towards her shoulders.

The morning sunlight blinded me for a few moments as I cracked my eyelids open, but eventually I was able to focus on the blonde locks and lower down see Cassandra's smiling face stretched wide by my cock in her mouth.

I jumped so hard in surprise it's a miracle I didn't gag her. But Cassandra popped off me, leaving my wet penis waving upright in the air for a moment as I calmed down. "Good morning... sir..."

My smile would have lit up the entire city. The husky purr in Cassandra's voice was back. My old Cassandra was back!

"Sorry I was gone so long, Jonathan." And then she moved to start going back down on me.

"Don't worry about it." And then I caught myself, and reached out to stop Cassandra from taking me back into her mouth. "Actually, I mean don't worry about it. Come here..." I reached out to her.

She smiled and moved across my body and let me gently hold her head as I brought her lips to my face. Our kiss was warm. I wouldn't call it very passionate. Instead, it felt like reuniting with a loved one after a long absence.

I kissed her like I missed her. I didn't kiss her like a girlfriend. And that distinction was all we needed to fall back into a comfortable routine.

She was wearing a simple shirt and slacks. Apparently she'd just arrived this morning and come inside my room to properly greet me. My hands snaked beneath her shirt and gently stroked her spine as I wrapped her up in my arms.

As she stretched out along my body, I realized I'd forgotten just how tall she was. The blankets were pulled out of the way and her toes played with mine as we continued to french and roll around my bed.