John Carter & A Princess of Mars

Story Info
John Carter/Dejah Thoris.
1k words
3.88
12.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This is an adult short story featuring John Carter and Dejah Thoris from the disney movie "John Carter" and the novel "A Princess of Mars" written by Edgar Rice Burrows. Also, I hold no rights to the characters.

This short story is my take on the love scenes after the wedding of John Carter and Dejah Thoris.

For those who don't know about John Carter or A princess of mars, let me retell the story from my point of view in brief.

*

On Earth

A Civil War veteran named John Carter was in search of a cave of gold. Although he did find a cave but it was no gold it contained. Instead, John gets his hands on a mysterious metal object which transports him on the surface of Mars -- also called Barsoom -- He little expected the adventure that awaits him.

On Mars

John awakes in some abandoned land. As he gets up and moves around, he notices changes in his physical strentgh. He is able to lift huge rocks. Also due to lesser gravity, he is able to reach extreme hights by jumping.

But then, he is captured by some group of green humanoid monkeys called Tharks who also teach him the language of Mars. He befriends a thark named Tars Tarkas and his daughter Sola. Soon he becomes the leader of Tharks.

Further, he comes to know of a fight going on between two kingdoms of Mars, Helium and Zodanga. In which, Helium was losing until John incidently saves the runaway princess of Helium known as Dejah Thoris. John decides to help Helium win the war with the help of his army of green monkeys.

Carter and the Thark army charges on Helium and defeates the Zodangan army in a huge battle. John marries Dejah and becomes the prince of Helium.

On their first night, John and Dejah talks about the differences and similarities between Earth and Mars. Soon they start sharing their personal affairs. Dejah asks John of his first love at Earth and he doesn't hide any fact from her. John had thought of Dejah as naive but he isn't surprised when she tells him that she has secretly seen one of her palace guards and her chamber maid making love to each other. Dejah blushes but John gets a thought in his mind.

Dejah: People at Barsoom are not that open minded as you talk about people at Earth. I hope you are not offended by this My Chieftain?

She is astounded by what John says next.

John: Touch yourself down there!

Dejah: Wh...What?

John: It is time you practice what you have only seen before.

Dejah, unsure of herself, reluctantly moved her hand down her silk robe. She knew John won't let her get hurt in any way but from the love making sessions she had seen, she was afraid it will pain at first. Besides the thought of rubbing herself between the legs in front of John made her extremely wet. She could remember the face of her maid when her sound of first ...aaah...had echoed in the store room of the palace.

And then it was her sound of ...aaah... that came when John added his finger to her vagina. His finger was ofcourse thicker than hers but John also had super strength to add that sweet pain to her vaginal walls.

His finger easily moved to and fro while she moaned "unh...uh..unh"

John was taking things slow. He wanted to make Dejah's wedding night experience the most wonderful. In his mind, he planned the course of love lessons he wished to train his warrior wife in.

Dejah could only imagine how much more pleasure and pain awaits her if only one finger of her husband could shake her very insides. Being a warrior, she could bear any pain but pleasure seemed unbearable even to her.

She had only started bearing with the increased the speed of John's finger when he added another one to it. And she couldn't hold it anymore. The unknown rush that was gathering inside her vagina now exploded. Her whole body shook. John made his hold of her more comfortable as she shuddered. He didn't move his eyes away from her face. He wanted to save that view in his mind forever.

When she finally rested and fell back on the bed, John removed his fingers slowly. He could figure her sharp nipples now through the silk wedding dress. But he thought better to save them for the next morning. He could see that Dejah was totally spent now and so, he let her sleep soundly beside her.

Dejah woke up next morning a little late than usual. But her husband/ her chieftain was still sleeping firmly. As she tried to sit up, she felt the bedsheet and her dress a little damp down her legs and she remembered her first love lesson learnt the last night with a huge *blush* on her face. She looked at John. He had removed his upper body garments and his chiseled chest seemed so inviting.

Dejah had slept in her wedding dress itself.

John seemed asleep so she removed her wedding dress right there. She decided to leave it at the bed, right where she was lying before, in order to tease him. And she moved to the bath tub present in the adjoining section of the room.

John woke up from the sound of water running nearby. He had a huge hard on from an erotic dream of his wife. Then he found the wedding dress of Dejah lying beside him. He could control no more, which soon lead him to join her in the bathroom.

Dejah had soaked her body completely in the warm water and intended to massage her bossom when John's left hand came from behind and wrapped over right boob. She gasped. John moved in front to face her. She couldn't dare open her eyes and look at John while standing completely naked in front of him. And when she did, she saw John was naked as well. She couldn't help stare at his crotch for a few seconds. His penis was right up and seemed longer & harder than the handle of her sword.

To be continued...