John Cobra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
133 Followers

"I aim to please."

"And you do."

"But it's not over yet, I have to do the work now."

This time we fuck slowly against the wall.

"Oh, John! Would you fight for me?"

"Yeah I would."

We were now on the carpet; I was thrusting into her hard. It felt like we could go on forever. I play with her tits, her moans were loud and long, it didn't matter if anyone heard, it's not like many on this yacht wasn't fucking anyway. There were 24 students aboard this ship and few staff so not everyone was asleep. She held on to me tight as I exploded venom inside of her.

She starts sucking me clean. Such talent she had. "It tastes good," she said happily. "Oh getting hard already again."

"You ready for another go?"

"Use me as long as you want Mr. Cobra."

"Your wish is my command."

We now engaged in butter churner position. I go in on slowly.

"Next time we fuck in the swimming pool," she states.

"Yes!"

"Oh yeah keep that nice rockin motion going."

I keep going and going. After her the hard work begins but till then I'll enjoy now.

"Oh, John I'm going to cum."

"Do what you have to do."

"Oh I intend to."

A few seconds later it was done. "Kate you're a masterpiece."

"Thank you, it's always nice to receive complements from my fans," she smirks.

These women, they were golden eggs. She begins cleaning me off and once that was done we would get some sleep. Kate heads into the bathroom and while she there I collect her pussy juice in the capsule. Five down one to go!

I turn lights off and Kate and I were in bed, I was fully naked but she still had on her white stockings and white suspenders still.

****

I was asleep and then I awoke to a popping noise and then screaming. More popping was heard but that popping was no popping it was the sound of gunfire. "Kate, wake up." I start shaking her.

"Was is it?" She asks tiredly.

"Get up and get down on the floor now!"

"What?!"

"Please just do it."

She does this as I reach for my pistol and bathrobe.

"What's going on?" She suddenly hears screaming and gunfire.

"Stay down please." I open the door slightly and see two armed men heading my way. I close to the door.

"We're being attacked. Keep your head down."

She nods as I enter the bathroom.

A second later the door was kicked open and I fire at them and they go down. I race to the door and see another one and fire at him. "Got him!"

Two of them shoot at me before ducking.

"Kate, go somewhere safe!"

She puts on the bathrobe she came in and grabs a submachine gun for protection and dashes out while I cover her.

****

There was too many of them but I hold my own. Good thing I killed those two coming inside my room because they had spare ammo. Another one comes out with a woman as shield so I do most logical thing I could do. I shoot them both.

One of them throws a grenade and I take cover. Another throws one and they move in closer. Shit I was getting boxed in. I grab a smoke grenade and with that I shoot and run out the room.

"They got Ms. Upton!" A person yells.

"Shit!" I scream.

A few minutes later the enemy was retreating and then I heard propellers. Bullets ripped through the ship. The only thing I could was take cover because I didn't have the fire power to deal with a gunship. Its machine gun was just tip of the iceberg. The gunfire soon died away my position; it was heading through the ship making sure everybody was dead.

I move slowly, all round me was debris and corpses. This was a total clusterfuck. I collect ammo and continue walking and then I hear the groaning of an insurgent. I approach and execute him and move on till I reach my room. The bed was shredded, pretty much everything was just gone but my suitcase remained. I change into what wasn't messed up and leave. I had to get off the ship and rescue Kate. Those bastards have crossed me for the last time!

I continue walking and then I hear "Holy shit its Mr. Cobra!" I look to Levy smiling.

"Well you two are fortunate to still be alive."

"Yeah you're telling me."

"Everyone listen up, the coastguard is on the way, please head to the dinning room unless you are injured then we'll get you to first aid," The captain orders.

"You go in ahead."

"What about you?"

"They took Ms. Upton so i'm going after them."

"What do you mean they took her!?" Lance shouted.

"That's what I'm saying, they took her."

"FUCK!" He screams and kicks an insurgent corpse. "We have to find Kate, she was feeling me."

"You two need to stay here where it's safe."

"Why should you be the one to rescue her?!" Lance demands.

"I'm a professional."

"Thank goodness you all are ok," Ayita says and breaths a sigh of relief.

"Are you ok?" Levy asks.

"Yeah, just cold, I hid in the freezer. How's everyone else?"

"Dr. Protip got shot protecting Elisabeth," Levy said grimly. "She's pretty shook up by it. They were fucking," she says to me. "The coastguard is coming so we wait it out."

"I have no intention of waiting, I'm going to find Kate Upton!"

"What are you telling me they kidnapped Kate Upton?" Ayita questions.

"Yes they have."

"Were they the same people who tried to kidnap Scarlett Johansson and Jennifer Lawrence?"

"Yes that's them."

"Wait a minute it sounds like you knew about this, Mr. Cobra and you too Ayita!" Lance says and points his gun at me.

"Lance will you put the gun," Levy says calmly.

"Levy don't you see? They're all in on this; everything was going good till he showed up!"

"Lance calm down."

"I can't! I was supposed to be getting Kate Upton not him!"

"Lance will you please stop this?"

"Shut it Levy, you Mr. Cobra tell me what's your plan?!"

"My plan is to rescue her."

"You knew about this! And you did too?"

"Hey I'm only know what I told, he was the one who saved Scarlett Johansson and Jennifer Lawrence from getting kidnapped."

"That was you?"

"Yes it was. And they struck again."

"If it's the truth, how come you didn't tell anybody!?"

"It's classified."

"Classified?"

"But I will tell you. It started with just a tabloid. It stated that the Terrorists were planning to abduct the female celebs and have them bare the children of the Terrorists thus creating more fear and make people realize they will never be safe anywhere. Nobody took it seriously; it's funny that what seems to be ridiculous turns out to be the very real thing. But it happened and Kate Upton is second celeb taken by them."

"Well which group did it?"

"Not sure but not all are middle eastern, one was Pilipino and another guy was white."

Lance's eyes widen in horror.

"Normally I would not have given a shit but they have disrupted my plans for last the time!"

"You said Kate Upton was second celeb taken by them, who's the first?" Ayita questioned.

"She's the only one worth selling my soul. And that person is..."

"Holy shit its Kim Kardashian!" Lance exclaims.

I shoot Lance in the right leg and Ayita screams. I approach him and kicked his gun away. "That was being an ass." He groans and calls me a bastard. Next I shoot him the right arm and he screams louder. "That was for pointing a gun at me." I shoot in the right foot. "And that's for mentioning that worthless whore!" I turn to both of them. "Take note from this." I spray him and he loses consciousness.

A few security guards came running. "What happened?" One asks.

"Insurgent wasn't quite dead," I explain. I point to Lance. "He's alive but unconscious." They get him and take him to the first aid station.

I begin walking and the two women were right behind me.

"So who is the first celeb worth selling your soul?" Levy asks.

"Sasha Grey!"

Levy's eyes widen in delight. "Ah yes I would totally sell my soul for her! Let's do this John, let's rescue her and have a threesome!"

I nod. "Let's head the my room."

"Wait do you even know where the terrorists have taken Ms. Upton and Ms. Grey?" Aytia questions.

"Of course, tracker device, when the fighting was dying down I managed to get it on one of the terrorists."

"I should have known."

"You underestimate me, Pokahotass."

****

We were in my room. "Um I'm having second thoughts about going?" Aytia says nervously.

"Don't be a coward," Levy says.

"I'm not being a coward I'm being cautious. We have no experience in this sort of thing."

I grab Levy by her arm and spray her and she looses conscious. Aytia's eyes widen horror and attempt to run but I was quick and put her a sleeper hold.

I take control of the AC throughout the yacht and emit gas which pulls everyone to sleep. Once everyone was out I press an emergency beacon. Everyone's memories would be wiped clean of me.

****

I track the insurgent down to an "uninhabitable island" and swim until I reach shore. I strip out my scuba gear and begin walking.

Suddenly a rifle is pointing strait at me and many others popped out nowhere.

"Did you honestly think you could sneak around our island without us knowing it?" An insurgent says. "Now put your hands behind your head and move."

They escort me to their campsite which was filled to the brim with insurgents. "I've entered the hornet's nest."

"Quiet!" The lead insurgent barks.

They take me inside a building and escort me downstairs to a basement that was diming lit. I see two men carrying Kate Upton in hand and leg cuffs and a mouth gag appear and then two men carrying Sasha Grey in the same way appear.

They take me inside a building and escort me downstairs to a basement that was diming lit. I see two men carrying Kate Upton in hand and leg cuffs and a mouth gag appear and then two men carrying Sasha Grey in the same way appear.

"Welcome!" A high pitched voice said. The person steps out from the shadows. He was an average looking guy wear a white lab coat. "I'm Doctor Phallus "

"I'm guessing you're the man in charge, right?"

"Yes and who are you?"

"My name is John Cobra."

"Were you the one who stopped the abduction last time?"

"If you are referring to the marvel convention then yes that was me. Why are you doing this?"

"A celebrity harem. I will have Scarlett, Jennifer and many others of my choosing. Take him out and kill him!" He barks to his guards. There's was an explosion. "What the fuck was that?!"

"We're under attack!" An insurgent reports.

A hole on blown and several men dress in fatigues with red cobra insignias and black helmets enter into the basement. I punch an insurgent and grab a submachine and shoot at Mr. Phallus but he escapes through a secret passage way. Damn! I set Kate Upton and Sasha Grey free.

Kate Upton hugs me. "Thank you."

"Commander, do you want to set the bombs?"

"Yes," I say. "But don't blow up the building yet, we must find Mr. Phallus. Get Ms. Upton and Ms. Grey out of here."

"Yes sir!" They say and salute.

****

I was heading down the corridor. An insurgent tries to fire at me but I was quicker. "Doctor Phallus!"

"I'm here Mr. Cobra."

I raise my rifle.

"Wait, wouldn't you want to fight me with honor?"

I fire several shots and he goes down. "Honor served." I leave.

****

The helicopter takes off. "All forces begin withdrawing from the island," I ordered. Once the island is deserted we sink it. Kate starts laying against me.

"You got a name, stranger?" Ms. Grey questions.

"John Cobra."

"Sexy and yet dangerous."

Time passes and we land. Sasha, Kate and I receive food and medical care.

The Next Day

"Now I get to have you all to myself." Sasha says to me happily. Yes the time had come as last. Fifty Shades of Sasha Grey! "Now Ms. Grey you will refer to me as Sir, understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Alright let's get started. Remove you clothing save the suspender fishnet stockings and stiletto heels."

"Yes Sir."

I approach her and look her up and down and then I probe her lips. "Nice, very nice." I grab her by her hair and then grab her right tit and then the left tit and then smack both of them twice.

I circle around while she remains still and emotionless. I slap her ass.

I bring in two black poles that extend and I begin the process of tying her arms and legs to the black poles and then I do the same to her tits. Once that was done I bring in the brief case full of goodies. "Oh yes we are going some fun."

The first thing I pull out was a butt plug. I give it a few good gobs of spit and then I insert slowly into Ms. Grey's asshole. Have to get it ready for me later.

Next I put a spiky collar around her neck and then a Death Star ball gag in her mouth. I start playing with her nipples, getting them all hard and once that was done I attach nipple clamps to them and I attach them to the Death Star ball gag. She made a grunt noise as I did it. I pull down the gag. "Do want me to stop?"

"Oh no continue, Sir."

I put the Death Star ball gag back in. She watches me as I pull out a black paddle and go behind her. I touch both ass cheeks with my hand and then lightly tap it with the paddle. I give her ass a smack. She makes a painful groaning noise and then I give her second with is followed by the sound of pleasure. I smack her ass again and again and again and again and again and each time was met with pleasurous moans.

I sigh happily and proceed to probe her lovely pussy. She lets a moan and I smirk as I lick a finger. Hmmmm, Sasha Grey's pussy juice! I start again and slap her pussy twice and then I put two fingers into her mouth, making her taste herself. She grins at me and I proceed to untie her legs and make a few adjustments. She was now on her knees, I pull on the nipple clamps for a second to make her feel more pleasurous pain and then I unzip my pants. It was time to try out her mouth.

"Oh yes, Sir, I'm ready for your fat King Cobra!"

She opens her mouth and I forcefully insert my cobra in and she begins sucking slowly and then fast but again. "Oh fuck yes!" I put my hands on her head as she continues to suck. The sucking noise was music to my ears. I do a little bit of the work but she wanted to do it all so I let her. I pause to untie one of her hands so she could wank me.

"Please continue fucking my face, sir."

I rapid fire on her mouth and then stop so she could mouth my balls. I slap her face with my cobra. "It loves you Sasha, it loves you very much."

Some of my venom comes out and she licks it right up.

"How good was I, Sir?"

"Rank number 1 of the deep throat department."

"Was there any doubt, sir?"

"Nope."

"What now, Sir?"

"Rim me, Ms. Grey."

Sasha begins the licking. She starts with my ass cheeks and then lightly goes in my asshole. Being licked Sasha Grey, fucking awesome! She starts going in deeper and then I hear a moan coming from her. She was playing with herself. "Hey did I give you permission to play with yourself?!"

"No Sir."

"Well until I say so don't!"

"Yes Sir!"

She continues to lick my asshole. Oh fuck!

I untie her and retie her. This time she was on her back with legs high up tied to two of the poles and I handcuff her to one the third pole. I give her tits a break. "I'm going to fuck you in the pussy now."

"Give it to me, Sir!"

I ease in and start thrusting. I go faster and faster, Sasha moans and groans through the Death Star ball gag. I stop slap her cunt and then dive back in.

"Oh, oh I'm gonna cum!"

I pull out.

"No, no!"

"I think you know what to do."

"Please let me, Sir! Please!"

"Very well."

I thrust again.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh fucking shit!" She cried out.

"Oh Sasha!"

"Oh Sir!"

She climax and I watch the beauty stream pour forward.

"Oh shit, sir," she moaned.

I let her rest for a minute while I go to get something else out of my briefcase.

"It's time for some shock therapy," I announced happily. First adjust her legs so they would cross and then I shock both feet. She lets a scream of pain and pleasure. "You like that, you like that don't you?"

"Yes Sir."

I shock both ass cheeks. Next I shock her clit. She moans loudly. "What's my name?"

"John Cobra."

I smack her ass hard. "Wrong." What's my name?"

"Sir."

"That's correct Ms. Grey."

I shock her right tit and she screams in pain and pleasure and then left tit. "I think that's enough of that but." I shock one last time on the clit and screams the loudest. "Now we are done."

I start to unbind Ms. Grey. "You did well," I say and slap her right face cheek.

"Thank you, Sir."

I pull out the butt plug out.

"Are you gonna put that fat King Cobra in my ass now, Sir?"

"Oh yes I am!" I carry Sasha Grey to her sofa and she was lying on her left side. She helps me get her ass cheeks spread apart and I insert my cobra inside.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out.

"Yeah right in that tight ass of yours!" I start thrusting while chocking her.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

I go faster and faster and then slow and then I pick up speed. I spit in her face. "Oh yeah you dirty bitch! You like that?"

"Yes Sir I love it!"

I slap her ass hard and then I start pulling her hair and I slap her again in the face.

"Oh don't stop, Sir, don't stop!"

"Oh you sick fuck!"

"Oh I'm a good fuck, Sir, a good FUCK!"

I continue thrusting and then I pull out and she kisses me for the first time since we started. I return the kiss and she playfully slaps me. I now found myself handcuffed to the poles she was now in control but only because I gave it to her. She gets my cobra back in her ass and starts bouncing fast. She scratches me with her nails and then kisses me again. She pitches both of my nipples hard.

"What's my name?"

"Sasha Grey."

"Say my name."

"Sasha Grey."

"SAY MY FUCKING NAME!"

"SASHA FUCKING GREY!"

"That's right!" She says and let go of my nipples. She does the reverse and resumes fucking me. "Can I play with myself, Sir?"

"You have my permission to do so."

"Oh man I could die!" I say happily. Yes, first Taylor, then Scarlett, Jennifer, Megan, Kate and now you Ms. Grey. It's pity I can't continue this but I will remember this forever and so will you and the rest of the hot female celebs.

"Yes oh fuck yes! She screams while rubbing her clit while still being impaled in the ass by my King Cobra. I start going on up and down on her.

A second later pulls out and starts sucking me again. Such a good deep throat! "Oh shit!" She starts making the sucking noise. That's right, go as long as you need to. After she stops I tell her to suck on my toes which she delightfully did.

After that she gets behind me and finger fucks my ass. "I have to check you out, you don't look so good, Sir."

"If this is Grey's anatomy then I gratefully accept it."

She presses her finger deeper into my ass. "Oh my!" It wasn't long before she began eating my ass again.

After eating my ass she starts flogging me. "How does it feel, Sir?"

"Since it's you I'll let it slide."

She removes my handcuffs and hands me the flogger with I use on her ass and tits for five minutes each. After that I take her up the ass one last time. I have one hand grabbing her hair and the other around her neck.

"Oh yeah, oh yes, Sir! Fuck me fuck me fuck me!"

"That's right, take it all you bitch! Take all my venom!"

She was rubbing her clit and I pause and tell her to give me some. I suck her fingers before resuming.

"Oh Sir you're King Cobra is fucking good!"

"Here it comes!" I cum inside her ass and with a few more thrusts I pull out and watch the creampie.

"Oh fuckin shit!" Sasha cried out in happiness.

I turn her around and she licks the venom seeping out of her ass. I finger her a minute and her lick up her juice and then I wank my King Cobra and let what venom that remained hit her face and she use her hand to get the rest that dripped off her chin.

****

It was done. She heads up to take a shower and I clean up and collect her juice in the capsule. The mission was done. Once Sasha was done she drives me to my hotel suite. We share one last kiss before we go our separate ways.

frog7
frog7
133 Followers