John Does Three with Lee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,244 Followers

Then I took another handful of Lee's hair. Rod understood and released her head. In a second she was transferred between cocks. I heard her gasp of delight as once she was pulled down onto my cock. Lee still had a lot more to give and I was determined to take it all. I listened to her deep moans of pleasure at having still more cock meat jammed into her face.

Rod and I made sure we really enjoyed Lee's talents. We kept her there for quite a time, swapping her back and forth between us and making sure we got plenty of footage on the camera. But I knew there was other action we needed to capture that night. And Lee had been down there servicing us for such a long time I figured either her mouth was getting sore or her knees were about to give out. With a glance at Rod and a nod in the direction of the bed we finally released her and dragged her back to lie on the bed.

While Lee enjoyed a brief respite Rod went off to make a phone call (to his wife). So I enjoyed myself gently fondling her tits, letting her come down slowly while I stroked her soft skin and tested the weight of her flesh. The only sound Lee made was a quiet sigh of appreciation.

Unlike Lee, however, I was still charged up. So her rest didn't last long before I leaned in and took her nipples between my lips. Her teats quickly stiffened and again I heard her soft sigh. I began to take more and more of her flesh into mouth, treating it like foreplay as I made the most of her ready access and worked her up for the next phase of the night. Lee would give us a lot more that night but it was a good time to see that she got a little extra reward.

I reached down and pressed against the inside of her thighs. Of course Lee followed my lead instantly. I gently stroked her cunt lips, not wanting to jolt her out of her state of calm. I was more than pleased when she moaned softly and shifted her hips to make herself more comfortable. It has been a privilege to introduce Lee to the delights of rough sex and the mixing of pleasure and pain. All the same there's no going past a leisurely licking of a woman's sex. Which was what I proceeded to do.

Slowly I ran my tongue along her cleft. I wanted her clit and I wanted to taste her juices as they continued to ooze from her. I knew this was not the time to rush. I kept my focus on gentle teasing, hinting at the pleasure I wanted to give her. She gave up a soft sigh. Only then did I press hard enough for my tongue to split her labia. Only then did I push my tongue between her flesh to find her hard, delicate little button.

She reeked of lust and climax. It was powerful and womanly – tasty too. More importantly I heard and felt her body react. Wonderful, slutty Lee – ready for still more.

Still I didn't rush her. Lee is multi-orgasmic but I always like to make sure she can enjoy each climax fully. I pressed my tongue into her hole and was rewarded with a slight rush of cunt juice. I probed at her as she began whispering to me. 'Oh Master, please...'

At that signal I moved up and surrounded her clit with my lips. I sucked her into my mouth and then, holding her firmly with the suction, I began to slowly flick the tip of my tongue over Lee's clit.

'Oh my fucking god,' she moaned. 'I'm going out my of mind.' I knew she was talking about more than my oral efforts. She was revelling in the experience of being played with and pleased by two men at once. With two of us sharing her the action was almost non-stop.

I alternated between lapping at her slit and suckling on her clit. Both seemed to make her equally happy. As always her flaps were engorged and mushy. Her juices were flowing freely. Slowly Lee was returning to full flight. I knew the insatiable slut was ready for another round of heavy duty sucking and fucking, giving her all to her two men. Fortunately Rod had re-appeared and he already had an idea of what he wanted to do.

With a chuckle Rod took up position at the other end of the bed and from there he helped himself to Lee's mouth once more. Or perhaps that wasn't quite right because rather than taking him into her mouth Lee changed position so she could actively service Rod. She rolled onto her side and craned her neck to reach him. I watched as our little sex toy took in as much of that big cock as she could manage.

The action had turned into a more 'normal' suck-and-fuck threesome. Nothing wrong with that – Lee was fully in her zone and she was ours to do with as we pleased. I decided the best thing to do was to keep right on lapping away at her hole. It was open and wanting and I knew that with the renewed action it would be only minutes before she was cumming in my mouth again.

But having two holes stimulated wasn't enough for our Lee. I felt her change position slightly and one hand slid around her arse cheeks. For a moment I thought that maybe I wasn't eating her cunt at the right angle or something. But no, it wasn't that.

Her hand kept moving and I watched as she pointed one finger towards her cunt. Well, I could have added fingers to my cunt licking if she'd asked. Mind you, her mouth was full. But that wasn't the problem. I realised what she was after as I saw Lee shove that finger straight into her anus! If only we could have got that on camera. Now it was my turn to have my head spinning.

Lee wriggled her hips slowly to help work her finger deeper. I heard her moan softly around Rod's cock. Now he realised it was time to set the camera operating again and he pulled out of her mouth briefly.

'Fuck...I'm going out of my mind. Oh Jesus.'

I kept snacking on her cunt as she plumbed her own dark depths. I wondered if she'd prefer to have a different finger in her bum. Then I decided to hell with it – she was the fucktoy after all! So I eased her digit out of her chute and replaced it with two of my own. I heard her draw air in with a hiss. 'Oh, do it...yes, Master.'

Rod was quickly back in action and Lee was now, at last, having all three holes used and stimulated. It was only moments before she was cumming again. I felt the surge of her cunt juices spilling out of her and into my mouth.

Lee was insatiable. But I could feel her climaxes were getting weaker. Both myself and Rod wanted to shove our cocks into her hot cunt again before she had nothing left to give. In fact, at the start of the night we'd briefly mentioned the possibility of a DP. We'd not spoken to Lee about it but we both felt sure she would not take a backward step.

'You'd better fuck her again,' I said to him. 'Make her ready for a big finish.'

We both withdrew from Lee so we could set up the fin al scene. 'Come on you naughty little slut,' I said to her. 'Get on all fours for us. Bring your knees back to the edge of the bed.' Again Lee whimpered softly as she heard my commands. After everything she'd experienced that night she still was thrilled at being taken and used by the two of us.

I quickly adjusted the camera and Rod obliged by moving in behind Lee. At a nod from me he moved forward and used a single thrust to bury himself hilt-deep in Lee's soaking cunt. She reacted with loud enthusiasm, throwing her head back and calling out to us.

'Oh fuck, yes...oh please, fuck me!'

Soon the weary Lee had sunk down onto her shoulders as Rod took up a firm rhythm from behind. But I wanted access to her soft tits and her hard nipples. So I too a handful of her hair and yanked her head up, hard. She gave out a shrill gasp and quickly climbed back up onto her elbows. The sudden pain would make her cunt gush a little harder. She wasn't sure what was coming next. Lee let her mouth hang open.

But I slid around and under her. Her B-cups were hanging loosely underneath her, swinging gently in time with each of Rod's thrusts. I pushed my head in between those tits and quickly took one in my mouth. I could taste Lee's sweat and I hardly cared as I sucked her flesh hard and deep. Lee made a tiny sound of pleasure but that was only part of what I was after. I just wanted to swallow her tits as she allowed her other lover to plunder her cunt from behind.

After a couple of minutes I changed to her other tit and repeated the dose. And then I worked out towards her nipples. At first I sucked, then I held them tight between my teeth as I licked at the very tips. Lee was moaning but I had no way of telling if that was because of my efforts of Rod's long cock stroking in and out of her tunnel. I knew she was cumming one more time – probably the last for the night as she had to be exhausted by that stage.

Things were starting to happen for Rod too. He quickly pulled out of Lee and stepped away. 'Its getting dangerous,' he muttered. 'Don't want to cum just yet. You take her John.'

'Get on top,' I ordered Lee. 'No, turn around. Yes that's it, the other way.' She was a little confused at first about what I wanted but gradually we shuffled into our new positions and Lee took hold of my rock hard cock. The reverse cowgirl was exactly what I had had in mind and Lee gently lowered herself onto me. That made her tits stick out proudly so that every delightful move would be caught by the camera.

Rod helped out by moving the camera around so that he had a great shot of my cock disappearing into Lee's cunt. I knew she would be tired, her mouth raw and even her cunt starting to ache. There was just one more thing to make sure she remembered it all the next day. Most of the red had gone from her arse cheeks by then and there were only the faintest bruises left. That would not do.

I placed my hand in the middle of Lee's back and pushed her till she was leaning forward. Her arse cheeks stretched out invitingly. Lee was still eager to perform for us and she started to rock nicely back and forth so that her cunt slid up and down my cock. She was trying to make me cum and at this stage of the night I was getting ready to oblige her.

And then I started to spank her again. This time I struck her as hard as I could. It would take her mind off her fatigue and her aches. It would spur her on to one final effort. It would reward her for everything she had done that night. It would turn her into our little bitch and make sure she left knowing she had been shared by her two men.

I pounded on her and Rod at last seemed to understand the purpose of it all. Or maybe he saw something in Lee's eyes, some shimmer of lust. Because he set the camera down again so he could climb onto the bed and stick his long cock into Lee's mouth.

Quickly we had a good rhythm going. I could lift my hips slightly and move my shaft back and forth in Lee's hole. Rod was tall enough to reach the ceiling so as to brace himself as he thrust his hips. Lee moved with the two of us, tilting her hips to take me deeper into her cunt and bobbing her head as she let Rod probe her throat.

Even with the noise of the renewed spanking I could hear Lee's sharp breathing and her moans of pleasure. Occasionally Rod would slip free and Lee would quickly grasp for his cock and return it to her mouth, anxious to have us both inside her. Each time the unplugging of her mouth allowed her to verbalise what she was feeling.

'Oh Jesus. I can't believe this. Just fucking kill me right now.'

What I wanted to do was manoeuvre us all into position to give Lee her first double penetration. Unfortunately Rod didn't last long enough for that.

'Oh shit, I am gonna cum. I can't wait any more.'

He grunted and groaned and Lee knew what to do next. She slowed in her riding of me and reached around Rod, pulling him in close and deep as he emptied his balls into her. I slowed my spanking so she could focus on Rod's cock. I heard her moan around his length. Rod was groaning loudly and giving all his encouragement to Lee.

'Yeah, that's it my beautiful bitch...take my cum. Drink it down. Oh, you are so gorgeous.'

She moaned in appreciation as Rod sent spurt after spurt of his semen down her throat. Lee loves cum but on this night I am sure it was even more special to drink Rod's load. She held him deep in her mouth - not sucking anymore, just holding him there and savouring the taste of his semen. They stayed locked together for a few minutes while Rod's long cock slowly softened.

Lee's arse was a nice, hot red once again and she now had the bruises I wanted her to wear the next day. She was looking tired and her skin was coated in a sheen of her own sweat and spent lust. The idea of giving Lee her first double penetration was over for that night. I knew Rod would have to leave for home soon and take Lee with him.

So there was nothing left for it but to finish off for myself. Lee had cleaned Rod's cock thoroughly and she slumped back to the bed. I quickly got out from under her and took up station between her legs. She looked up at me with half-open eyes. I could see the fatigue in her face but she gave me a beautiful smile that told me she was ready for the final act. There was no way the night would finish without me shooting my own cum into her.

I pulled her hips towards me and threw her legs up over my shoulders. Lee moaned softly with delight. I could hear Rod moving the camera to a new position.

I pressed forward and with one long thrust I buried my cock in her body. I caught her by surprise and her eyes flew wide open. Her cunt was the same – gaping and puffy after so much vigorous fucking. But her tunnel still felt fantastic wrapped around my cock.

I held myself deep inside Lee and looked straight into her eyes.

'You are such a wonderful little slut,' I whispered to her. And then I half withdrew and rammed myself home again.

'Thank you Master,' she gasped.

I did it again. She groaned louder this time. 'Thank you Master. Oh, thank you John.'

Then I began to plough her little tunnel. Rod had shot his load so there was no need for me to control myself any longer. In a way I had kept myself in control for the entire evening. So I figured now I could fuck her exactly as I wanted. It would be the final act of Lee's fantasy of being a fucktoy and it sent a subtle message to Rod about what I thought was the pecking order.

As I increased my thrusting I felt Lee's body react. She stiffened a little and her breathing got louder. Her face froze with the passion of another approaching orgasm. Her eyes were glazed and her mouth hung open. With each thrust her calves and feet flopped uselessly over my shoulders. Her soft B-cup tits moved up and down in time with my banging into her.

I'd been horny for days myself and had had to hold myself in check for the entire night. I had enjoyed the wait and had been extremely pleased to have given so much pleasure to Lee (and taken so much from her). Now I was fucking her in exactly the way I wanted. She was moaning slightly with each thrust and I could see one final orgasm rising in her. But I was going at it hard now and I could feel that my own climax was way past the point of no return. Lee wasn't going to make it to her last orgasm.

'I'm not going to cum inside you,' I told her straight to her face. 'I want to cum on your skin.'

'Oh yes, Master! Cum on your little slut,' she whispered in reply.

Instead of pounding her, I started to go more shallow so I would be ready to pull out at the right moment.

'I am going to cum all over your face,' I told her. 'Rod is going to watch you be a little slut and take my cum on your face.'

'Oh, Master. Please!'

'Hold your mouth open and let me cum over you.'

'Oh...oh, please...'

And quickly I pulled out of her cunt. I shucked my shoulders and dropped Lee's legs so I could get closer to her. She was ready and knew what to do, sliding down to position herself underneath me.

I took my cock in my hand and I only needed a couple of strokes.

I erupted in a fury of pleasure and sexual release. My cum shot out of my cock, the first spray delivering a long string of thick cream that fell across her neck and her waiting mouth. Fuck, it felt so good. And it was made even better by knowing this was part of Lee's dream.

The next one landed in a big blob on her chest and I shifted my hips forward to keep aim at her face. I kept pumping and I kept cumming. Despite the speed of it all I got a nice big load on Lee's face. Another shot got the corner of her eye.

'Sorry,' I murmured to her, still in the throes of my own release. But I kept working my cock to extract every last drop, trying to get as much as I could onto her face. She was moaning, wanting more and urging me on. There were several more dollops of cum that I squeezed out, each one dropped directly onto Lee's waiting mouth. We'd made quite a scene. And she looked great with a nice load of semen splashed over her face and coating her tongue.

But of course not all of my man juice had shot clear. The head of my cock had a nice thick coating. 'I think I need you to clean me up properly,' I said to Lee.

Her eye smarting from the semen that had leaked into it, Lee nevertheless quickly moved to meet me. She climbed up on one elbow and stretched her head forward. With a quick glance to check Rod was catching all this, I dipped the head of my cock into her mouth. Lee happily closed her lips around my knob. Then she did just what was required, proceeding to suck and lick all the remaining cum from my cock head. Rod moved the camera in close, capturing the beauty of Lee's face with still warm cum starting to drip from it.

Only when I was clean and when my cock head was getting too sensitive did I finally release Lee. Not surprisingly she sank back to the bed looking tired, sated and with a grin on her lovely face.

Rod was being quite the gentleman and he fetched a towel so that Lee could clean up in turn. She lay in the middle of the bed, hardly moving with myself and Rod on either side. I could see her eye was uncomfortable from the cumshot it had taken. Lee was still a little out of breath after all her exertions. None of us spoke. It was like we all felt that after such an amazing night no-one should break the spell.

We kissed her and cuddled her in turn, to help bring Lee down from the high. She'd been a slut and a toy for us both. She had performed wonderfully and lived out her great fantasy. Rod and I both wanted to let her know how much we appreciated it.

I was still appreciating her naked body, however. I'd just cum but I wanted to get my fill of Lee before she had to leave. I didn't know at that stage when I might get to enjoy her fruits again. So I gently suckled on her tits, knowing we would both enjoy the soft pleasure.

After some long minutes Lee had recovered enough to be able to return the appreciation. She hugged and kissed us both. 'Thank you,' she murmured.

I lifted my head up from her tits for a moment to accept her compliment. 'Happy?' I asked her.

'Oh, shit. I cannot believe I waited so long to do this.'

'You were amazing.'

'I have been thinking...I haven't told you...but I am going to organise a party,' promised Lee. Rod and I were both a little non-plussed. Lee had never mentioned a party before. It was sure to be fun if Lee was organising it. What would the occasion be?

Lee went on. 'I am going to have 5 or 6 staff there. And I want you two to be in charge of the staff.'

'So there will be staff,' I said. 'But who will you be inviting to this party?' I asked.

'Just me,' he moaned as I licked her nipples. 'Just me - and all the staff will serve me,' she blurted out. Now the picture was clear.

Rod and I just had to chuckle. It sounded like a great plan. We both assured Lee we'd be more than happy to join the staff at her 'party'. She had plans for recruiting the rest and we talked a while longer about how it all might pan out.

But soon we had to wind up the chat and the evening was where we had to leave it. Rod was getting anxious about needing to get to his own home and I had another early start the next day.

mjar65
mjar65
1,244 Followers