John, Fuck Your Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John, meanwhile, was speechless, dumbfounded, and turned on. His gorgeous, horny, voyeuristic mother was describing his tool while he was screwing his girlfriend to another gorgeous MILF. Currently, that tool was having blood rushed to it faster than in a trauma center.

"But, Holly, it just wasn't his prick." (Holly? It surprised him and amused the doctor how the mother went from 'Dr. Connor' to 'Holly' while decadently recalling seeing her son banging his girl.) "It was his tongue."

In a girlish tone, Holly inquired, "What do you mean?"

"I started spying on them when he was just finishing eating out Daisy. From the angle of where I was standing, his tongue was working overtime at licking her pussy. It was like he was enjoying an ice-cream cone. Forget 'enjoying.' He was OBSESSED with lapping at her and sticking it into her just like a dick. She screamed things like, 'Oh yes, John! You eat my pussy so fucking good!' Between her moans and the way she was writhing around, I figured my son to be an oral expert. I didn't even get a chance to rub my cunt. Watching my son eat out his girlfriend gave me an orgasm—and I didn't even touch myself!"

Looking directly at the single parent and with a seductive voice, Holly asked, "You like getting eaten out?"

Her own voice hoarse, Ashley replied, "Ohhh, yesss!" Then she added, "You too?"

Maintaining her visual lock on the mother, the psychologist replied in a hushed tone, "Yes!"

The pair of panties was brimming with wetness.

The desirous parent looked at Holly expressing non-verbally her want to continue.

"Go ahead, Ashley."

"He withdrew his head from between her legs. His face was shiny like a new penny. Daisy then started to beg him to screw her. 'Oh, baby, fuck me now! I want it so bad!' I started echoing in my own mind her words as if I was telling John. I just changed it to 'mommy.' My mind was yelling, 'Oh, John, fuck mommy now! I want it so bad!"

The psychologist's nipples were so hard now they could cut glass. Their sexual longing was so intensely it was almost painful. Her cuntal secretions flowed into the underwear gusset like a wild river. It was all Holly could do from tossing aside the manila folder, hiking up her skirt, slip her hand into her panties and paw at her fevered snatch while begging Ashley for more details.

"John was bare-chested when he was going down on Daisy. When he stood up I really saw his chest. I've seen it before. But now I was viewing it as a sexually famished woman. It is breathtaking! My son is chiseled.

"Then he quickly removed his jeans and underwear. He left his socks on. I actually thought that was cute. When he shoved down his pants and underwear in one shot and his erection bounced into view, I couldn't get my fingers into my cunt fast enough. He picked up his jeans, fished out of one of the pockets a condom, tore it open with his teeth, slipped it on and got between Daisy spread thighs. Oh, how I envied that girl! Then he directed his stiff penis into her and proceeded to bang her six ways from Sunday. While they rutted like weasels, I came twice more, wishing—yearning—it was me receiving that world-class fuck."

Holly sat back in her chair, steepling her fingers pretending to professionally reflect on the discussion. What the redhead really needed was to personally gather her thoughts which were X-rated and had run amok. She would have to send her skirt to the dry cleaners, thanks to her teeming muff. She hadn't seen such a good-looking couple like Ashley and John in a long time. Her id was running wild. She wanted to take them to into her private room and ravage them both. She knew she would have no trouble getting them into a torrid threesome and spend the afternoon fucking and sucking each other. But Ashley's plight was so similar to her own. She wanted the blonde parent to know and experience the obvious attraction and love her son felt for her, and vice-versa.

"Ashley, may I be blunt with you?"

"Why yes."

"I really don't see the problem here. You are attracted to your son. You masturbate about him. You've seen him 'in action.' You wished he was eating and fucking you instead of this Daisy. You like his qualities. He is attracted to you and wants to be with you and love you faithfully. Go for it!"

Ashley was frustrated. Not with the doctor, but with herself. She slumped in her chair and exhaled.

"Yes, you are correct in everything you said. But it also what you said: John is my son, and neither of us is supposed to feel this way about one another, especially me."

The psychologist acknowledged to herself that Ashley's objection sounded whiney and was weak. It was time to take her and her son to what she dubbed The Bedroom. Before that, though, she wanted (and needed) to do something. She looked at the young man, specifically his groin.

"John, all this sexual talk involving your mother—it excites you, doesn't it?"

"Yes."

"I see the tent in your shorts," she said matter-of-factly. He looked at her somewhat sheepishly, remaining quiet.

"I want you to stand up, John,"

The college student did as he was told. He stood up...with the bulge in his shorts on full display.

Out of the corner of her eye, the therapist saw the mother's eyes widen at the sight of her son sporting a massive woody. Holly herself had to briefly stare at it in her own adoration of the stiff, fabric-covered dick. She stood up as well and walked to Ashley's child. She faced him and asked, "Do you mind?"

John had no idea what she was asking about. Confused, he simply nodded in compliance.

Holly looked at Ashley and spoke. "If I had son this good looking and with a 'package' like this..."

The doctor cupped her hand under his balls. She held them a brief second, massaged them and then rubbed upward, along the steely contour of his erection. She quickly whirled her palm over the penile top and took away her hand from John's crotch.

"...I wouldn't let him out of the house to go to the supermarket."

"Uh!" groaned John at the unexpected, brief, but pleasurable touch of Holly. His boner lurched in his pants, while a heavy shot of pre-come stained the front of his underwear.

Ashley felt like a hungry dog seeing food and wanting it so bad but was chained, unable to get what she so desired. She also felt a tad jealous at what Holly just did to her son. And yet her arousal edged up slightly seeing him in another sexual situation.

Holly, meanwhile, felt sluttish glee having sexually touched a man for the first time in eons. This glee was so profound that the therapist didn't care that her love oils were coating her inner thighs. Looking at the conflicted facial expression of the mother, she could see the internal battle going on in Ashley's mind.

It was time, concluded Holly.

"Perhaps a less clinical setting is in order," the psychologist, in a low tone, offered. "Why don't you two get comfortable in there," she gestured with her hand toward the door which led to The Bedroom. She stood up and smiled seductively at mother and son, reaching for their hands.

"Come on."

Holly, hand in hand with Ashley and John, led them into the room the therapist used for special cases. It was a small but lavish room complete with a kind-size bed and a chaise lounge facing the bed. After closing the door, Holly was in front of the mother and son who were standing next to each other adjacent to the bed.

"This is the room I enable a mother and son to really begin to explore and enjoy each other. I don't use this for every one of my clients." She put a hand on the upper arms of the blonde and her son. "I use it for only special clients, like you two. Special...beautiful clients."

There was a moment of silence as the three formed a triangle. The silence was offset by the varying degrees of heavy breathing amongst them. Anticipation, excitement, and—for Ashley—nervousness hung in the air. The parent and child looked to the psychologist for guidance. She gave it.

"John, kiss your mother."

The college student, without hesitation, leaned into Ashley's face. Holly's hand released itself from his as he motioned. Her other hand went to laying flat against the middle of Ashley's back. It was a preventive measure in case she hesitated. It was needed, as the blonde flinched and tried to back up.

"I love you, Mom," he sighed, before pressing his lips against hers.

Holly saw Ashley was not repulsed, but not receptive. She leaned into the blonde's ear.

"You have your man, now, Ashley," she erotically whispered. "Your son, John, is right here...willing and wanting to be yours, and yours alone. You never have to go without any love—every type of love—ever again." The therapist gently pushed aside a blonde strand with her fingers and rested her lips on the mother's ear. "No more lonely nights. No more broken heart. No more being without the touch of a man. You have your man right now. Right here. He'll fuck you and suck you—anytime, every time. This is the man you have wanted for so long...your son, John. Now, Ashley, kiss your son like you really want to." Just before pulling away, Holly flicked her tongue at the edge of the parent's ear lobe.

Holly's words, her touch on Ashley's ear, the zeal and passion from John's lips against hers, all that had passed between her and him—it was entirely too much for the divorcee. The last wall of resistance fell within her mind. She puckered up and returned her son's kiss. Then the blonde wrapped her arms around John and pulled him into her. The liplock grew intense and hot. The two mouths hungrily crawled over each and soon their tongues joined the fun. Spit was swopped and heads rolled lazily round as mother and son kissed like newlyweds.

The heavy, amorous smooch was halted by Ashley. She pulled away to look deeply at John. Initially there was a pained look on her face. Tear streaks seem to indicate this. But a happy smile soon appeared on the mother's face.

"I love you, baby. I love you, John," she declared in triumphant. Immediately then did her eyes close half-way, giving her a hazy look, and she replanted her lips against her son's.

The kiss returned to its five-alarm status, now with hands roaming over backs and squeezing asses.

Holly looked on as the illicit couple began to strip. The counselor felt pride and a bit envious. But she would make her presence known later on. For now, it was time for Ashley and John to enjoy and love each other. And the therapist would cherish every minute watching this taboo mating. She backed away from the lovers to the chaise lounge, where she shucked off her jacket, and begin to unbutton her blouse. Neither the blonde nor her son heard the zipper on Holly's skirt being pulled down or saw it hit the floor. They were too busy as their own clothes were coming off.

Ashley and John were soon standing naked off of the left side of the bed, arms wrapped around each, embroiled in a blazing French kiss. Little moans escaped from both of them as their illicit attraction was physically materializing.

"Oh, honey!"

"Mmm, mom!"

The young Adonis gently pushed his mother onto the bed. His eyes scanned her curvy, luscious body. Her big, beautiful breasts quivered with desire and excitement. They jiggled, begging for his mouth and hands. Her erect nipples, so mouthwatering, also seemed to scream for his attention. He would spend orally and manually adoring her traffic-stopping bust another time. For now his mind and mouth were laser-like in their destination. He slithered down the opulent female form, off the bed onto his knees, with his face now hovering over Ashley's simmering vagina.

The in-heat aroma was musky, overpowering, and alluring. The whole pubic mound throbbed with sexual thirst. Her pubic hair was like a small patch of golden wheat, now matted down from her drenched panties. The labia majora was puffy and shiny. The labia minora was parted like a rose, revealing its moist, inner pinkness. The stiff clitoris projected from its hood. Pearly pussy juice steadily drooled out of the open slit.

"Oh, John!" yelled Ashley as she felt his face drop onto her crotch, and he proceeded to mash it all over her twat and inner thighs.

The young man was acting like he was possessed, or trying desperately to return face-first to the womb that bore him. John furiously rubbed his face over every inch of the forbidden cunt, smearing her nectar all over himself and her. He quickly brushed his cheeks against her thighs and vulva. This caused Ashley's breathing to start coming in short gasps, and her hands to massage her breasts.

"Yes, baby! Yes, John! Eat your mom!" the divorcee hollered. It was half a command, half a plea.

He progressed with his facial massage, now mixing it with brief licks and kisses to her pubic hair, mons, and the crease of her thighs. He inhaled copious amounts of her pussy perfume. The college kid relished in greasing his face with another coat of her flowing honey.

John soon began to rub his face into Ashley's delirious and humid cunt more slowly. This gave way to his tongue languidly fluttering up and down her enflamed petals. His head bobbed north to south, south to north, making sure his tongue lapped at the entire length of her juicy slit. The tangy taste of his mother's pussy had a stranglehold on the young man. He wanted to taste, savor and swallow every drop of the forbidden ambrosia. For John, there was only one word to describe the taste of his mother's pussy: scrumptious.

Suddenly, the voluptuous MILF's eyes popped open wide and she wailed. "Ohhhh!"

Ashley's muculent outer lips vibrated in delight as John's tongue slithered in between them, barreling inward.

"Oh, you horny bastard! Stick in your tongue in it! Stick your tongue in it!" the writhing beauty lustily cheered. "Fuck mommy with your tongue!"

And that's just what John. He corkscrewed his slippery tongue deep into his mother's drenched, frantic muff, giving her unimaginable pleasure.

"Uh, ughhh!" groaned the overheating blonde as her cunt muscles contracted around his coiling tongue. "Oh, you dirty little boy—sticking your tongue in mommy's pussy! Ahh! That's it. Motherfuck me with your tongue! Motherfuck me!"

Meanwhile Holly, laying on the chaise lounge, was enthralled at the decadent sight before her. She was also bare, after just having brought down along her long legs the soggy material that was her panties. With a flick of her foot, she kicked them off. It landed near her discarded bra. One hand was caressing a heavy breast and stiff nipple, while the other was between her open legs.

"Aaahhhh!" the redhead groaned as she curled her index and middle fingers into her warm, gooey cunt and expertly fingered herself.

"So fucking hot!" she hissed in lewd appraisal of the illicit cunnilingus she helped ignite. "That's it John! Eat your mother. Eat her good!" she whorishly encouraged.

The fingers that had been slipping in and out of Holly's blazing twat were quickly raised to her mouth. The licentious doctor noisily sucked her own cream from the digits, and returned them to her open crevice. She wiggled her fine ass deeper into the lounge and spread further her legs, getting more comfortable to masturbate while watching the raunchy act on the bed.

John was like a man with a steak after weeks in the desert. He was insatiable feasting on Ashley's pussy. He had stiffened his tongue and jabbed it into the frantic hole with agility and urgency. Then he suckled on the eager labia minora, gently rolling them between his own lips, delighting in their slick, wrinkled texture.

Ashley moaned, "Eat mommy's pussy! Eat it! Oh, yes, son, eat me!"

The ecstasy Ashley was enjoying was about to be maximized as John headed north—to the prized clitoris. In a concentrated barrage, he flicked his tongue at it. He swiped at the sexual pearl with determined and lustful strokes. The nerve endings in the clit lit up like a Christmas tree...and therefore lit up Ashley. Her orgasm was sweeping over her like a tidal wave.

"Ugghhhh!" she grunted.

Her talented son had just inserted a finger into her gushing cunt, then quickly rammed it in and out while he lapped at her clit. He managed to insert another finger into her greased anus and completed the cunnilingus trifecta. The gorgeous divorcee was now flaying about like a fish out of water.

"Ohhhh, Johnnnnny! I'm cumming. Don't stop! Uggghhh! You FUCKING sexy son, you're making mommy cum!"

The power of Ashley's orgasm was immense. She held his head steadfastly in between her splayed thighs, curled her toes, undulated her hips, and lustfully ground her flooded, convulsing sex into John's face. She rode it as if she was in rodeo. Her cuntal lips were spread on his face, swamping more of her honey from his chin to his scalp.

Holly was also cumming. Heated whimpers came from the sexy psychologist as she furiously rubbed her own love button after a steady dose of intense finger-fucking. Her whole lower body buffeted as her open, sodden pussy jettisoned a torrent of love oils, staining the chaise lounge.

"Oh, Ashley! John! You guys have me..." she couldn't continue the sentence as her climax hit.

John could not hear Holly. He was still plastered in between his mother's legs which were now wrapped around him. Ashley, on the other hand, did hear the therapist say something. She lifted her head up and saw the redhead nude and masturbating on the lounge. Having another woman—another hot older woman like herself, the same woman who instigated this sex act no less—naked and getting off on her and her son, turned on the parent. The arousal of the blonde, already ballistic thanks to John's expert oral mechanics, was increased knowing she was being watched. Ashley doubled her writhing motions and heightened her moaning

"Johnnnyyyy! Eeeaaattttt mmmeeee! Uggghhhh! Oh, yessss!"

The mother humped her son's face into orgasmic oblivion. The spasming of her nether region, the torrential outpouring of her sap, and the pornographic sounds she made gave the young lover an incredible rush. He felt a decadent thrill and pride at what he was doing. He remained tenacious in sticking to her thundering cunt, so that his mouth, tongue, and fingers could finish making her happy.

When it was all over, Ashley, John and Holly were all spent. He remained within his mother's legs, his head quietly lying on her vulva, with his arms wrapped around her thighs. He was over the moon and so proud of himself for what he just accomplished. In his perverted mind, he felt like he had just won the Stanley Cup, World Series, and Super Bowl all in one shot. His eyes cast upward, watching his mom's breasts rising and falling as her breathing returned to normal and she had a post-orgasmic grin on her face.

The stud raised himself and bent over his mother. Her closed eyes opened as she felt the bed move. She looked up at her smiling son. His entire head glistened with her juices. Her scent was like a heavy aura around his face. She returned the smile. He lowered his face and they kissed. As they shared her nectar and their saliva, the tongues soon danced together feverishly. Then she began to greedily suck on his tongue. The blonde had often tasted herself while masturbating. But now that nectar was being orally provided by her son, it was such an incredible turn-on for her.

They mutually broke off the kiss to gaze at each other. Ashley and John peered longingly at each other, their lust now abated with profound love.

Holly could see the strengthening bond between the new-found lovers. She let the moment linger a bit more, than said. "You two are fucking incredible!"

John and Ashley looked at the naked, prone and splayed-open redhead. He did a double-take, seeing Holly au natural and realizing that she had autopleasured to him eating out his mother. Seeing another beautiful MILF nude who had been his voyeur made his deflated prick twitch with life. Ashley, unlike when she first noticed the masturbating psychologist, now could leisurely admire the naughty counselor. The mother saw Holly had large breasts and long legs too. The one noticeable difference was that the clinical cunt was bald. It was smooth, and with the large stain in the lounger, made Holly look delicious to the blonde.