John, Fuck Your Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly got up from the chaise lounge. Sexily, the therapist sauntered over to the bed. She eyed the mother and son with a seductive look and smile. Ashley and John were captivated by the beautiful, naked woman approaching them. They were also getting aroused by her. Holly put one knee onto the bed and motion forward. She firmly planted her lips against Ashley's. John was spellbound as he watched the two sexy ladies enjoy a long, luxurious kiss complete with dueling tongues. Holly pulled away from the blonde and shifted to the son, enjoying a comparable smooch with him. When Holly's tongue parted ways with John's, she licked her lips and gave a bawdy look to the divorcee.

"Hmmm, Ashley! Your pussy juice tastes wonderful."

Mother and son were both visually bewitched by the therapist's X-rated review. Then Ashley felt something.

"Aahhh!" the parent exclaimed.

She was unexpectedly thrilled by Holly's hand on her pussy. The counselor petted the maternal twat, and briefly slipped a finger into the honey hole. She withdrew her hand and put the glossy palm and digits before the son.

"John, your mother is wet and horny," she seductively deducted.

Using the same hand, the redheaded temptress put it under his ¾ stiff prick. She rubbed its underside and then wrapped her fingers around it. She applied a few brisk strokes, making John fully erect. He threw his head back at the exquisiteness of her touch and sighed. The redhead looked at the blonde.

"Ashley, your son is hard as granite."

Holly paused, building the anticipation between the impassioned lovers. Then she surmised.

"You two need to fuck."

Moving on the bed away from the couple, the counselor returned once again to her voyeur status on the lounge. She loved seeing the hungry, lusty look between mother and son, and hearing their mutually labored breathing. The psychologist's eyes widen at what was happening. Ashley leaned back on the bed, bent her knees, and spread open her sexy legs. The parent instinctively licked her lips at the sight of John's member bouncing to and fro as he positioned himself to mount her.

As his thick, hard cock was nearing her moist slit, the mother unabashedly reached for the swaying penis. John, preparing to grab his tool to guide it in, was caught off guard. He looked quizzically at Ashley. He saw an endearing softness in her eyes.

"Let me put in, for the first time."

The doctor sighed at the incestuous sentimentality.

John relented...and then moaned when Ashley took hold of his sex

"Ohhhh!"

The touch of her hand around his raging hard-on for the very first time was amazing. His whole body shivered.

Ashley guided John's vibrant, forbidden, erect cock to her waiting cunt. She placed the expansive and rounded penile head against her soaked labia. It rested there for only a few seconds but it seemed like an eternity to the two. They began to pant as they viewed his bubbling pre-cum mixing with her seething oils. Still holding the fleshy stalk, Ashley then inserted it into her sweet, buttery gash.

As his helmet penetrated her cunt lips, their eyes immediately flew onto each other.

"Uggghhh!" John grunted as his robust cock, aided by Ashley's hand, slid effortlessly into her taut, smoldering pussy.

The mother was literally at a loss for words or sound. All she could do was form with her mouth a large "O." When the upper quarter of her son's dick passed into her, she released her hold of it to let primal nature take over. The rest of his prick—seven inches of sleek and youthful masculinity—glided into her vagina. Her flowing lubrication encompassed and welcomed the entering male organ, providing it with the slick surface needed for a glorious screwing

With his manhood leading the way, John gently rested his body onto Ashley's prone form. The hairs on his chest bristled against her sensitive nipples as her breasts gently flattened against his full descension. As his rod passed deeper and deeper into the maternal snatch, it felt to John like he was entering a deliciously wet, and warm valley. It was a valley which initially felt exquisitely tight, then quickly and deliriously adjusted itself to his incoming slab of beef. Once his burly balls careened against her ass, mother and son knew he was fully within her. It was at that point that she released her pent-up gratification.

"Aaahhhh! John, baby! You feel absolutely incredible!"

Fireworks were going off inside his head. He couldn't get over that his entire schlong, from tip to root, was in the cunt he lusted after for so long.

"Oh, mom," he asthmatically sounded, "you too! Your pussy feels wonderful!"

The sexual fog between parent and child was broken by Holly's raspy directive.

"John, fuck your mother."

On cue the blonde hunk, in a push-up stance, began to revolve his lean ass as he shoved his crotch downward. John was gradually and methodically fucking his sultry mother's needy cunt. The randy cougar's flaring hips rotated, commencing her overjoyed response to the delving phallus.

"Ah! Oh! Ahhh!" she groaned aloud.

"Uugghhh!"

Their lips reconnected. Initially it was a slightly hurried but sensual kiss. Then, as the humping steadily developed, the urgency of the kiss also grew. The tips of their tongues did their own kissing against each other, while the tongues themselves were rolling over each other like two eels. Muffled sounds of groaning within their mouths could be heard.

Within no time, Ashley's son was flexing like a work-out machine, banging her at a steady clip. He delivered waves of precise, fulfilling jabs to her sweet, moist, receptive pussy. Every powerful thrust he meted out caused her spread, bent knees to shudder and fly backwards.

Lying on the chaise lounge, Holly resumed pleasuring herself to the incestuous copulating.

"So, Ashley," the therapist inquired as she strummed her twat, "do you like that your son, John, is finally fucking you?"

In between moans, the ecstatic divorcee replied, "Oh, yes!"

The psychologist double-downed with "Do you like the way your son is fucking you?"

"Yes!" was the immediate and shrilled answer.

"Say it, Ash. Say, 'I like my son fucking me.'"

"No!"

Holly was flabbergasted at the response.

The spasming beauty continued. "I LOVE my son fucking me!"

It was a pleasant surprise for the psychologist who, upon hearing the illicit affirmation, plunged two fingers into her horny hole.

"That's my girl," cooed the redhead.

Hearing his mother proclaim that she LOVED him fucking her, the mind-blowing feeling of her affectionate and syrupy cunt, the building low sound of flesh against flesh—all while the naked and sexy therapist is watching this frigging herself—ratcheted up his motions. A surge of unbridled lust overtook the young Adonis as his stroking of Ashley's twat morphed into pummeling. The blonde's ecstasy was flying off the charts.

"So big! So good!" was her wanton assessment of the hard and satisfying cock she denied herself of for so long.

Ashley impatiently wanted and needed more of the young penis. So her long legs wrapped themselves around John, pulling him in deeper to her blistering, creamy slit.

"Oh fuck!" he exclaimed. The jackknifing of his mother's legs forced his locomotive cock even further into her buttery recesses. It was an erotic undertow, as her cuntal muscles pulled him down into her searing, aching, pink depths. It resulted in the multiplying of his excitement and his penile head nudging her cervix. This made Ashley expel a long, drawn out groan.

The naked mother was white-hot horny. Her sexual self-confidence roared back as she arched her shapely body, hedonistically accepting the vigorous, intentional strikes John's manhood was providing. Her undulating hips matched his fuck rhythm. As good as he gave, she gave good back. Every downward stroke of his was met by an upward shove of hers.

"Ahhh, mom! You're the best piece of ass I have had!" the hung lad proclaimed.

Sweat began to pour off of the young stallion as John re-doubled the strength in his arms and proceeded to drive his zealous erection even more into Ashley's pulsing nook. John was banging his mother like an open barn door in a tornado. Her overflowing cream now made the acoustics of wet, slapping flesh all the more louder. The sex went from illicit to illicitly raunchy. The meaty goodness of her son's cock was wonderful to the divorcee.

"Ohhhh, yes, honey! Fuck me! Fuck your mommy! I need it so, so bad! And your dick feels soooo damn good!"

This was music to the randy therapist. Reclining on the lounger, Holly's heated vagina was releasing a current of juice. The self-pleasuring redhead, with three fingers in her fervid and lathered gap, was on her way to her second orgasm as she watched with blatant lust John bedding Ashley.

"Fuck your mother, John! Fuck her! Don't stop!" she lecherously egged on.

Both lovers heard Holly but were so lost in their own torrid and forbidden world, neither looked at the psychologist. Ashley and John's mating was feral, and could easily rival that of beasts in the wild. The faster he fucked her, the hornier she got and thus the harder she fucked back. Their grunts could be the soundtrack for a NatGeo special on gorillas. Mother and son, crazed with lust, simply could not get enough of one another.

The strapping lover was bulldozing his hard, hefty cock inside Ashley's succulent pussy over and over again. She was completely enthralled with the quality and quantity of John's thrusts. Lasciviously she tightened her cunt around his pistoning cock, squeezing it for all its carnal worth. Wildly, she thrashed her head on the bed from side to side.

"Ohhhhh, Johnny! Johnny! Fuck meeeeeeee!" she moaned. "Don't stop! Don't ever stop fucking your mommy!"

He, after a few more shoves, responded by pushing her longs legs up, exposing Ashley's glistening twat, and pulled out his tool, with a semi-loud "plop." His elongated prick, coated in her glazed honey, jumped about proudly.

Holly's keen eyes caught this. She ceaselessly licked her lips at the sight of the shiny and firm dick, wishing it was plowing away at her own hungry muff. Her hand, rubbing herself in a circular motion, now concentrated on her electric clit, preparing for her next orgasm.

Ashley immediately threw her head up and glared up at John. It was a mixture of shock, hurt, anger, and unfulfilled passion. She saw a devilish grin on her son's handsome face.

"Oh, that's right," he said and with a forceful shove, slammed his hardness right back into her starving gap.

"Ugghhhh!" she howled.

"You didn't want me to stop fucking you—ever!"

John, with new-found vigor and a conquering rush, began to pump Ashley tempestuously. His hips were a blur as he loved-tap Ashley's womanhood with unrelenting force, speed, and sexual fury. She threw her head back in shameless glee.

"Who's your man, now?" he asked heatedly.

The writhing beauty at first couldn't answer. The power of his downstrokes and her upstrokes had her literally bouncing off the mattress. When she tried to reply, she initially sounded like she had a stuttering problem. Finally she was able to annunciate.

"You, baby! You!"

"Who owns your sweet, hot MILF body?"

"You do!"

His final teasing inquiry was "Who am I to you?"

Normally Ashley would have gotten pissed at the line questioning. But her mind was so flame-broiled with lust, she would have identified herself as a Martian if meant keeping getting this superb and monumental lay. Yet, even in her libertine delirium, she realized she was verbally committing herself to her son as he literally was planting his staff in her. She willingly and sincerely answered.

"You are my son, John. I am yours!"

Conquest complete, the son mentally declared.

"That's right, my dear sexy mother, Ashley. You are mine!" he mightily claimed.

He rewarded her by slowing down his motions, screwed briefly at a somber pace, and then without warning began to pulverize her cunt once again.

The divorcee's head flew forwarded at the sudden change in tempo. Her eyes were big as saucers and her mouth was wide open, yet she could not speak. She could only gasp. She was met by his cocky smile and a knowing look. He pressed his lips to hers, pushing her head back onto the mattress. She enveloped her arms around his neck and pulled his upper body into hers.

This was good for John. His forearms were painful and he sounded like he had COPD. He relinquished the kiss and rested his head on his mom's ample bosom. His lungs and muscles appreciated the break.

One of his muscles didn't need or want a break. That muscle was moving like a pile-driver. It unrelentingly plowed with boldness into Ashley's thunderstuck twat. She had lowered her legs and planted her feet on the mattress, keeping her knees bent and spread, continuing to give his hard-charging cock uninterrupted access to her throbbing snatch.

In a sheer matter of time, the foxy blonde's orgasm hit her like a drone strike. It burst forth from her loins and radiated throughout her convulsing, voluptuous body. Her toes curled and her juices cascaded out like Niagara Falls.

"Oh, John! I'm cummmmmming! Mommy's cumming! You're making me cum!"

The 21-year old's upper body jumped skyward, as if suddenly awoken by an alarm clock. He grabbed hold of her generous hips and fucked his lusty, naked, orgasming mother like there was no tomorrow. John hammered Ashley savagely. His ardent cock was like a Texas oil rig 'on 11,' quickly and boldly thumping its gratifying self into her thrilled, gushing pussy. The son was hell-bent on making this an earth-shattering orgasm for his mom.

It was. As her sexual crescendo encompassed her mind and body, Ashley very briefly feared she was going to pass out from the colossal screwing she was getting. She didn't; it was just the hysterics of the moment and their mutual high-flying body motions.

"Ohhhh, gaaawwwwwddd! Johnnnny! You're making meeeee—"

Her lusty proclamation was cut off by her son's.

"Aaaahhhhh! Mom! I'm cumming!"

As she was creaming all over his speeding dick, the first rope of hot, thick semen orbited out of the pulsating cock top. It quickly mixed with her raining essence, forming an incestuous brew of sexual fluids. A second and equally potent release of jizz hit the back of her vaginal canal, and then a third and then a fourth.

"Aaarrgghhhh!" John shrieked as he ejaculated tremendously into his mother's cunt.

Ashley was in the throes of a richly deserved orgasm. It was beyond exhilarating that her lover, her son, was himself now peaking.

"Uuggghhhh, Johnny! Give it all to me. Cum in Mommy! Cum in Mommy!"

As his heaving member belched out jet after jet of the illicit sperm, Ashley's insatiable cunt was determined not only to accept it all, but wring out every last drop of the creamy substance. The young hunk was euphoric as he enjoyed not only the pleasure of cumming, but the milking her nether muscles gave his spewing prick. The mixed solution dribbled out of her gash, down her loins into the expansive stain on the mattress.

Their shared climax was, putting it mildly, powerful.

When it was all over, John and Ashley lay together, and breathing like two race horses at the Kentucky Derby. Their bodies were coated in perspiration, along with bodily fluids below the waist. Mother and son were basking in their first-ever love making, cuddling, and not wanting to break the taboo contact their bodies were sharing post-coital.

He moved, his softened tool slipping out from her completely satisfied gash. She released a disappointed sigh. He tenderly hugged her. She responded with an adoring kiss.

"I love you, John."

"I love you, Mom."

They kissed tenderly again and they soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

Sometime later Ashley stirred from her slumber, thanks to a sensation she was receiving. It was an exhilarating sensation, one she enjoyed sometime earlier in the day. She was being eaten out, again. With eyes still shut, she smiled widely.

"You can't resist feeding on Momma's pussy, can you?" she asked.

The naughty feeling had her lazily rolling her body into the mattress like a relaxing cat.

"Hmmm, baby!" the blonde hissed, and then opened her eyes to look down her body.

Between the mother's spread thighs was Holly. The naked psychologist's head was rolling around as her tongue licked Ashley's cunt in excruciatingly slow circles. The divorcee's eyes flew open.

"Holly!"

A new wave of sexual delight echoed out from her tended-to vagina throughout her body. She threw her head back, and released a drawn-out sigh.

The therapist paused and lifted her head, passionately glaring at Ashley.

"I just couldn't wait to enjoy the taste of your pussy filled with your son's cum."

Already there was a light sheen on Holly's chin. With her eyes still locked on the blonde, she descended her head, took a hit of the strong musk, and resumed sensually drawing circles on Ashley's pussy lips.

Ashley was stunned. She put her head back down on the bed. Her mind couldn't wrap itself around the fact that earlier today she had sex with her son—a first time event, and now was having sex with another woman—also a first timer. She let go of the utter amazement and submitted her mental processing to the pleasure Holly was giving her.

"Aaahhhhh!" groaned the divorcee.

The parent's cunt vibrated once again with distended petals, brewing ambrosia, and lustful desire as Holly's lingua erotically and calmly lapped at it. Also Ashley's nipples were hard as Chinese algebra and her breasts felt glowingly full as she was experiencing and loving her first girl-on-girl experience.

"Ohhhhhh, Holly! You do that so nice!"

From the beginning, the redhead's tongue painted slow, wet, feathery circles on the blonde's pussy. It was much different from John's method. Both gave her oral sexual pleasure she had long forgot about. But Holly's leisurely approach had the mother's hands grabbing the nearest piece of bedcover and squeezing it tight.

It had to be a woman's touch she guessed.

The frisky therapist again raised her head to respond to her lover's compliment. Holly's own horniness, reignited when she started to eat out Ashley a little while after she and John fell asleep, was steadily climbing. An incredible thrill seared throughout her as she viewed her patient. Ashley's face displayed a look of pure carnal joy, while her huge breasts, with hardened peaks, rose and fell in accordance with her heavy breathing. The counselor's own juices were fermenting.

"Thank you, Ashley."

Holly raised her entire form and, like a stalking panther, stealthily climbed upward and over Ashley's heated body. Her face was inches away from the mother's. The two beauties gazed at each other, lustfully, hungrily. The blonde could smell her own cunt cologne from the panting redhead. Their lips met. The kiss was electric, their mouths impatiently rolling and pressing against one another. The divorcee's ambrosia was shared, heightening the passion between the two women.

When she kissed the incestuous mother, Holly's hands went to Ashley's buxom breasts. She weighed the breasts, massaging and caressing them. They seemed to bounce with excitement in her nimble hands. Her fingers toyed with the erect nipples. She tweaked and squeezed the bloated peaks, eliciting whimpers from Ashley.

"Oh! Oh! Yes! Ahhhhh!"

Holly quickly dropped her open mouth to an aching tit. She eagerly sucked on it, taking into her mouth as much of the upper half of the fleshy melon while her hand tended to the other breast. She busily flicked her tongue at the nipple and areolae. She kissed, lapped, and tasted as much of the breast as possible. Then the seductress switched so that she was palming the recently orally loved tit while she suckled the other one. Every inch of that mammary was also awarded with kisses and licks.