John, Fuck Your Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley's breathing was more like gasping as she watched Holly worship her bust. Their eyes met again and the redhead orally slid downward. Starting in Ashley's cleavage, she dragged her tongue down the foxy blonde's skin. The doctor's tongue languished briefly in and around the belly button, obtaining giggles from the mother. It then descended further.

When Holly's tongue was in the drench pubic patch, she dabbed at it and kissed it. She intentionally bypassed Ashley's clitoris. The tongue then rolled out again over the wet, plump lips, and shimmied along the burning crevice.

"Don't stop!" begged Ashley, as her generous hips started to buck.

The MILF added nuzzling Ashley's crotch to her oral repertoire. She also slipped a hand between her own spread thighs to caresses herself. Her frantic digits were massaging her own creamy, wet, simmering pussy.

The randy redhead expertly planted small butterfly kisses, intermingled with licks, all over the overheated sex. A stream of honey flowed out...into Holly's eager mouth. The redhead's frenetic tongue was greased with another coat of the tangy sap as her throat couldn't keep up with swallowing it.

Holly hadn't made love to another woman in almost two years. Her son and her practice had kept her bi-side in line. Virtually all the time, bringing mothers and sons together, she got them screwing without any sexual involvement from herself. But when this taboo pair walked into her office, she was turned on like a light switch. The doctor WANTED to be with them, especially the mother. Holly was now with her, and they were both ascending to Sapphic heights of pleasure.

As Holly's eager tongue was tickling her sensitive, gooey twat, Ashley threw her head to the side where John was. She didn't see him. She turned her head to the other side, to the left of the servicing psychologist.

"Oh!" she exclaimed in almost a girlish tone.

There was her son. Still naked, he was standing a few feet diagonally behind Holly. His eyes were riveted to what has happening to her, his hand slowly fisting his long, hard cock. The mother was completely and lustfully enamored with not only the amazing gratification this stunning doctor was orally giving her, but the fact that her son was nearby watching and masturbating.

"You like what you see, my sexy son?" she temptingly asked.

Holly was so lost in the pungency of Ashley's scent and the delicious taste of her pussy, she forgot that John was behind her. She heard the question and saw Ashley motioning with her eyes for Holly to peer behind herself. The therapist did. Holly carnally licked her sticky lips at seeing the young, bare Adonis gawking at the all-girl show while beating his meat. She licked her lips a second time at seeing the stiff, lush cock again.

"He's speechless, Ashley," she lewdly reckoned.

He was speechless. John couldn't not get over the hot, sexy, MILF lesbian display before him. His luscious mother was naked; her bountiful tits quivering, her bent parted legs showcasing her burning, shiny, open cunt. In between those legs was the beautiful and also-naked therapist. Holly had been bending forward to graze on his mother's bush. Now as she stood up glancing over her shoulder at him, she was a wet-dream come alive. Her lovely ass was very curvy. Her long legs were spread and her red pumps were still on, giving her the look of a Bond girl.

Holly could see the lust in his eyes, for what she was doing to his mother, and for her own sultry, naked figure. A brand new release of her juices came out as she saw him grip his dick tighter and pump it faster. She gave him a sluttish glance and then turned around to face again Ashley's sumptuous pussy. The foxy redhead leaned forward, plastered her mouth back on the gash, and seductively stuck out her lavish butt, erotically swaying it to the left and to the right.

Ashley noticed a difference in her new lover's touch. The doctor was now feasting on her cunt with more vigor and zeal. Her tongue was cutting a hurried swath across her labia. Holly was more aroused, and Ashley's own arousal intensified because of it.

"Ah, fuck, Holly!" she groaned, before a fresh round of her cream was released into the clinical mouth.

The wanton therapist smiled to herself, not only for another syrupy basting from Ashley's twat, but what she was about to ask the mother.

"Ash, is alright if John fucks me?"

Before the blonde could answer either way, Holly's tongue moved like a steamroller over the mother's eager clit. She provided several heavy laves to the sexual pearl, sending Ashley's legs to stand up in a V position.

"Ugghhh-eeeee!" screeched the mother.

"Not just him and I alone," contended Holly in almost a business-like tone. "I mean while I eat you."

Impishly, the redhead blew air on the frenzied clitoris. It resulted in the mother heaving up her hips and almost sending her torrid crotch into the therapist's jaw.

"Ohhhhhh!" Ashley bellowed.

John got really excited at this X-rated negotiation.

The sexual tigress resumed her steady tongue-lashing to the anxious pearl while her fingers began jabbing in and out of her patient's syrupy cunt. She kept up this dual attack for a bit longer and then stopped. She withdrew her digits and stopped licking to look up at the shell-shocked mother with almost a bored look. Truth be told, Holly's twat was leaking out more sap than Ashley's. She was dying to complete this threesome with the mother and her son.

"So what do you say, Ashley? Can John fuck me while I eat you out?'

The divorcee was crestfallen, left sexually aching by the sudden departure of the dazzling satisfaction she was receiving. Her breathing was guttural pants, while her disappointed gash pulsed about, almost like searching for the satisfying tongue and fingers it lost. It was too much for her to bear.

"John, do you want to fuck Holly?"

His reply, in a cracking voice, was "Um, yeah. If that's ok with you, Mom?"

How cute, thought the counselor.

Ashley realized Holly had gotten her all hot and horny then suddenly stopped as a bargaining chip to have John fuck her. Her pussy seemed to be screaming for its missing attention. Holly's tactic worked.

"Alright, alright. You can fuck my son! Now shut up, Holly, and get back to work on my pussy!"

The redhead tilted her head and said, "Sure thing, Ash. And thank you." But not before she glanced over her shoulder to the son and growled.

"Come on over, here, Johnny and fuck your new aunt!"

She returned her tongue and fingers to Ashley's delirious snatch, just before she widened her stance and stuck her ass up and out at John. The curvy cheeks provocatively rolled to the left and to the right, beckoning him.

The young stud was visually lost at the lush ass in front of him. His mom's butt was tighter and had a few less wrinkles, but Holly's behind was still a MILF wonder. The way her rear, high in the air, sexily sashayed made his hard pecker leap and bubble up some pre-cum. He sauntered over to her. Standing behind her, John confidently took hold of her extravagant hips and began to edge his hot, hard, excited cock into her buttery cunt.

"Uggghhhhh!" Holly moaned.

"Oh, shit, Holly!" yelled John as he immediately sensed she was way much tighter than his mom. Her pussy was so excruciatingly tight—making it an absolutely wonderful entrance for him. The slickness her juices offered was wooing him to penetrate even faster. But the ultra-snug fit and the desire to cherish this snugness won out. He delivered his precious dick oh, so slowly.

Holly stopped eating out Ashley. She wanted to savor the moment, and every centimeter of this virile, young, hard prick entering her. She rested her head on the bed just below Ashley's crotch as her delighted cuntal muscles worked frantically to accommodate themselves to the incoming prick. She caught Ashley's stare.

"Magnificent!" lauded the psychologist to the mother. "Absolutely magnificent!"

Ashley was enjoying her front row seat of seeing her hunky son begin to screw her new best friend. It made the parent even hornier.

John's solid rod, after it slipped inward bit by bit, had completely disappeared. Holly's sexy butt touched his thighs. For the second time today, the strapping young man bottomed out in MILF pussy. He exhaled mightily as the sweet, delicious tightness of the counselor's pussy gave way to it self-adjusting, and caressing his dick.

Full of himself and unadulterated lust, John inquired confidently. "Holly, aren't you supposed to be eating my mother's pussy?"

He began to withdraw his prick. She remembered how he did the same thing to his mother and there was no way her pussy would accept this loss.

"Yes! You're right," she nervously admitted and put her mouth over Ashley's greasy labia and devotedly resumed feasting on them and the sweet treasure between them.

"That's a good Aunt Holly," he conceitedly responded...then in one mighty swoop rammed his cock into her slit.

The jolt shoved Holly's face forward into Ashley's crotch, the redhead's nose glossing over the blonde's turgid clit and thereby eliciting a groan from the mother. Holly also cried at the sudden delivery of a stiff, lust-filled penis.

John unwaveringly screwed her from behind. The lusty psychologist was in the throes of unmitigated gratification—both as a recipient and a giver, simultaneously. She tried frantically to concentrate on the drenched, torrid cunt she was slurping at. She was so aroused, tickling and tasting Ashley's sex, and getting coated in the steady release of ambrosia. But she was also in total erotic awe of what Ashley's son was doing to her own starving cunt.

The handsome young man's pounding was just what the doctor ordered—and needed. The foxy redhead tossed her head back, her red mane provocatively flying through the air. She thrusted her ass back, allowing his dick to penetrate her even deeper.

"Ohhhh, John! Fuck me! Keep fucking me! It's sooooo damn good!!"

The son's entire being was on fire as he rapidly and laboriously tunneled his erection in and out of the pink, creamy groove. He was lavish in his motions of just wailing away at Holly's very approving cunt. His chugging prick was doggedly-determined to satisfy the wet, excited confines of the therapist's womanhood.

Feeling his swaying balls repeatedly bang against her ass as he fucked Holly turned on the young hunk. But it was nothing like the sight of a hot MILF eating out his equally hot mom. The urgency of each thrust he gave to Holly was amplified by seeing his beautiful mother wantonly enjoying the tongue-lashing the redhead was giving her delirious cunt. John's brain seemed sexually electrocuted when he heard his mother's groaning.

"Uggghh! Oh! Holly! I'm almost there! Keep eating me! Ohhhhh!"

He poured on his sexual onslaught. Tightening his hold on her ample hips, John was pistoning his surging, rigid, cock into Holly's lathered, yearning snatch. Over and over again his sleek manhood tenderized her cunt from behind.

"Ah! Oh! Uggghhh!!" stammered John.

Holly's tongue was now bathing Ashley's clit with heavy dabs. The royal fucking from John was sending the doctor's arousal beyond the stratosphere. The redhead would stop to lick the teeming slit, only to return to the prized love button. She had to grab Ashley's bouncing rear to gain some control as the mother was cresting into another orgasm.

"Yeeeeee!" screeched the parent.

There was such a monsoon of Ashley's cream that Holly had to stop her oral ministrations in order to swallow the maternal gush.

"Oh Hollllyyyyy! I'm cumming! Oh, I'm cummmming!"

Shortly after the mother's randy declaration, Holly's entire body started to shake. It made even the hard-charging Adonis take notice.

"Ugh! Oh, shit!" Holly raspily yelled. "I'm cumming too!"

His eyes were huge, lecherously taking in the alluring sight of these two cougars orgasming while he was plugging away at one of them. It was beyond stimulating to see his incestuous mother cumming thanks to Holly, and her cumming thanks to him.

"John, fuck me! I'm cumming. Oh fuck meeeee!"

The decadent doctor's hips were a non-stop, sliding motion. She wildly continued pushing her ass back. Her pussy was desperate to complete its final honey glazing of the battering cock and to hold onto it until the sexual crescendo ended.

The room smelled like a whorehouse during Fleet Week. The moans and groans could rival a porno film. John, heartily continuing his smashing the therapist, was happier than a pig in shit.

He maintained his solid, jolting pelvic thrusts until Holly was over her orgasm. Then he went into overdrive, fucking like he just got stung with a cattle prod. His own climax was deservedly approaching.

"Ooohhhhhhh fuck! Mom, Holly. I'm gonna cum!"

Ashley, having finished the last bits of her crescendo, quickly jumped off the bed and kneeled next to the spot where her son and her therapist were joined. She watched in lascivious awe as John's hard, glossy dick was a furious blur sliding in and out of Holly's splayed and buttery crevice. The wet fleshy slapping sounds, Holly's diminishing moans, and his guttural screams were music to the parent's ears. She licked her lips and grabbed her own breasts seeing the redhead's oils leak out of her fucked hole.

"Aaarrggghhhh!" roared the stud.

Ashley quickly, lustfully ordered. "Give it to momma! Cum in momma's mouth!"

John obeyed his mother and quickly pulled his cock out of Holly's cunt and directed it to Ashley's waiting, open mouth. She leaned in, immediately smelling the piquant aroma of the therapist's muff, and whorishly wrapped her lips around the frenzied member. She got just about half of the illicit prick in her mouth when he tremendously discharged his first round of spunk.

When Ashley felt that first glob of the thick, milky substance hit the back of her throat it was a reflex action that followed. She commenced sucking the exploding penis like a Hoover vacuum. Her mouth and throat muscles worked quickly so she could swallow his semen without choking.

"Uggghhhh!" he grunted in animalistic joy at the pleasurable feel of not only releasing his seed after a stupendous fuck, but releasing it into the willing, wanting mouth of his stunning mom.

He looked at Ashley, enjoying the sight of her glazed-over eyes and the shallow of her cheeks as she lustfully slurped on his belching manhood. It excited them both.

"Suck my cock, Mom! Succcckk itttt!"

She complied with sluttish gulps and "Mmmm's!"

The parent zealously savored the taboo elixir of the incoming salvos of her son's jizz and the taste of his cock which had been well-basted in Holly's broiling pussy. All that jizz proved to be too much for her mouth as a bulky glob of cream dribbled out of the corner of her mouth and quickly down her chin. Another ivory stream leaked out of the other mouth corner and also rolled downward.

Seeing his beautiful, curvaceous mom sucking him like a 'pro' while he's ejaculating in her mouth and some of his load driveling out of her mouth, was another incredible erotic sight for the well-hung lad. John couldn't get over. He tossed back his head, ran his fingers through his hair and was about to pay Ashley a randy compliment when he heard: "I can help with that."

Holly was now on the opposite side of Ashley with her head leaning against John's thigh. She smiled sexily at the mother and motioned forward. The clinical fingers took the root of the still-spewing prick and turned it toward her. One white rope was lost, flying to the floor, before Holly's mouth engulfed John's dick. It was her turn to receive the desired, surging emulsion.

The licentious doctor worked his voiding member like it was a Slurpee. Her head first rolled around, then bobbed up and down as she sucked and swallowed.

"Haaaa!" and "Mmmm!" were her lewd vocals

Holly was mad with lust as her mouth intook his length and her throat savored his creamy product which was mixed with her own sap. When she sensed he was finished ejaculating, she kept a large amount of the rich liquid in her mouth. She moved toward Ashley.

The stunned son, watching at what was taking place, expelled a long, drawn out "Oh, fuck!"

Holly and Ashley were sharing an open mouth kiss...and sharing his semen. When the therapist dislodged herself from his cock, Ashley could see by Holly's bloated facial appearance that she had a plentiful quantity of John's seed in her mouth. As she moved toward the mother, the divorcee tilted her head in a receiving position. The counselor plastered her cream-lathered mouth onto the blonde's. Ashley tasted and enjoyed her son's jizz for the very first time as it flowed out of Holly's giving mouth.

A mutually in-synch "Hhhmmmm!" vibrated from the gooey smooch.

Their heads and tongues were twirling in an erotic dance as John's mother and the redhead passed his cum between themselves. The taboo exchange was so hot, it could put the sun out of business. Both women's eyes were locked on each other, their mouths slithering against one another and their throats swallowing the luscious ivory potion. The kiss did not end when the last drop of cum was ingested. Ashley and Holly continued a bit longer in their Frenching.

Feeling satisfied and gratified, Holly broke the kiss with a lascivious smile which she first directed to Ashley, and then to John.

"You are both welcome," the redhead proudly stated.