John Gets Cuckolded, Again!

Story Info
Sequel, of sorts, to supermike's story of cuckolded husband.
3k words
3.63
69k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32B_minus
32B_minus
66 Followers

This story was inspired by a story titled "My Wife Finally Agreed To Cuckold Me" by supermike. His story made me wet and I took the liberty of borrowing three of his characters for this "sequel". It would probably make a lot more sense if you read his original tale first to get a sense of how they got here. My sincere appreciation to supermike for the inspiration... It's my first try at writing for Literotica so your feedback and so on would be appreciated.

****************************

"John called, he's coming over tonight."

My wife's casual comment sent my manhood into instant erection. The memory of what had happened the last time he'd come here was still vivid in my mind even after two months. In the interim, my wife, Diane, had seen her lover just twice because his schedule had changed slightly and there hadn't been as many layovers to give them the chance to get together. Obviously, that was about to change at least for tonight.

"Umm...," I managed to croak out, "What would you like me to do?"

"What would you prefer?" she teased.

Recalling their rather harsh treatment before, I hesitated...

The last time they had sex in front of me I was forced to hold his dick still so my wife could mount it, an experience that still gave me chills of disgust mixed with sheer erotic pleasure. My loving wife had done more than just make love or merely have sex with another man in front of me-- they'd tormented me, even making me taste his semen on her fingers after they'd been together all night in MY bed! But then an overwhelming sense of desire, lust and a craving for the erotic humiliation of once again seeing my wife used by another man while I watched overcame my fears. "I'd like to... umm... stay and see... you know..."

Di giggled softly and gestured for me to follow her into our bathroom where she pointed to a chair and made me sit. For the next 40 minutes, I was treated to the most delicious, seductive and frustrating tease I can remember. Di stripped but ended her routine in the shower with the curtain drawn, tossing her damp panties out over the rod. Her running commentary about what she was washing-- and how it felt-- kept me hard as a rock as I listened to her moaning softly while telling me how good it felt to run her fingers through her pubic hair or along the lips of her sex. I'd counted on seeing her naked body after the shower when she dried herself (maybe even getting to do that chore myself!) but no... holding the curtain for modesty, she grabbed a towel without showing me anything except half of her left breast. When she finally emerged, the towel concealed her charms despite being scandalously short.

After watching her apply her make-up (as usual, only the lightest touch) and fix her hair, I again hoped for a decent look at my wife's body when she shed her towel. Unfortunately, the towel came off after her robe went on and she dressed in her bra, panties and slacks before letting the robe slip off her shoulders. I DID get a quick peek at her pink nipples through the sheer bra but only a peek-- she put on a flowered blouse that completely hid the bra and her assets despite offering a very good amount of cleavage.

At 7:45, we were sitting in the den, sipping a glass of wine and chatting about the most mundane things while my imagination ran wild. Last time she'd taunted me, having her lover strip her in front of me. I shuddered as I remembered and wondered how tonight would be different-- or not-- when the doorbell rang.

As before, I stood to answer it and got another shock when I opened the door to see John... and another woman!

My wife jumped into his arms and kissed him passionately, running her hands all over his butt and holding his body tight against hers. As before, John and Di acted oblivious to the fact that her husband stood not two feet away watching their lewd performance. She must not have noticed the other woman because Di started noticeably when the woman cleared her throat to signal she wanted Di's attention.

"Hello, Di," she said in a husky voice extending her hand to my wife. "I'm Penelope Hart... Penny." Di took the profferred hand with curiosity, glancing at John who stood to the side, an arm still protectively around my wife's shoulders while the girls introduced themselves.

"Penny is part of my flight crew. I discovered recently that we have certain... tastes... in common and I just knew she'd be perfect for us tonight." The enigmatic explanation didn't calm Di down, if anything it appeared to make her nervous, but manners quickly overcame nerves and the four of us sat in the den, drinking my wine, chatting amiably and getting acquainted. I was on pins and needles worrying what the presence of another woman would do to tonight's activities and concerned that Penny's participation would break the deal Di and I had made before embarking on this cuckolding trip.

Strangely, Penny and John paid a fair amount of attention to me which made Di squirm and assert herself in a way I found fun to see but was quite abnormal for my wife. I had just opened a third bottle when John stood and took Di's hand, moving her to the center of the room. Standing behind her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close against his body. My wife responded by running her hands all along his arms and reaching behind herself for a feel of his hips and bottom, briefly grabbing the front of his trousers for a quick feel of his equipment. They shared a brief kiss and then John looked at me.

"Move the chair over here," he said, gesturing with his eyes to a spot in front of them. I obeyed quickly, moving the padded armchair I had been sitting in. He wanted it facing away so I reversed it as he commanded and stood next to the chair awaiting further instructions. They were a bit of a shock.

"Di," John whispered in her ear loudly enough for me to hear, "Strip him."

My beautiful wife grinned from ear to ear and moved quickly. She grabbed my shirt, pulling it from my pants and ripping it apart, sending buttons flying every which way. She roughly tore it to rags and threw it to a corner before quickly opening the clasp of my jeans and yanking down the zipper. Before I really had time to think, Di had dropped my trousers to my ankles and pulled down my underpants, leaving me naked in front of them. Penny laughed out loud, "Not much to him, is there?"

My face went red even as my dick went hard. It was humilating to be the only naked person in the room and worse still to have some strange woman criticize my equipment in front of my wife. I realized it was one kind of humiliation to be insulted by John... a man with better sized "stuff" than me... and totally another to be dismissed by a woman who offered the opinion that I wouldn't be able to give her pleasure. Laughing herself, Di took me in her mouth and slid my length deep inside. She hadn't allowed me oral sex since the last time she and John had cuckolded me in person so the sensation was excruciatingly intense... but brief. She left me rigid and frustrated.

Di stepped back and John handed her a roll of duct tape saying, "Help me tape his ass into the chair." Between them, they maneuvered me into the chair and used the tape to tie me securely. I was comfortable enough, I guess, sitting in a padded chair with my arms secured around the back and my legs taped to the feet in front. I couldn't move and my legs were spread far enough apart that I was completely exposed, a sight Penny was obviously enjoying from her perch on the couch facing me. My dick involuntarily remained at full staff watching Penny sip her wine and cross her legs, her ankle length skirt giving away nothing of her charms, not even a flash of leg. Di and John finished getting me in place and Diane took my face in her hands, kissed me and said very firmly, "Do not speak. Not a word... not a sound. Got it?" I nodded and she moved behind me to join John.

I heard them kissing passionately behind me. I could hear them but the angles were all wrong for me to see anything of what they were doing. It made my imagination fire up and go into overdrive. It was an effort to remain mute.

"John?" I heard Di ask in a nervous way. "John..!" she repeated, the tone rising with an increase in stress. I wondered what was happening since Di was clearly worried about it. In front of me, Penny rose from her seat and disappeared behind me to join my wife and her lover.

"John, please," I heard my wife say. "Please... I don't want to do it with a woman... I'm... I'm not like that and I don't want..."

The next words were something of a surprise to me and certainly were not part of the plan from Di's point of view either. It was Penny who spoke next, her voice coming from my right rear. I could see her profile over my shoulder if I turned far enough.

"The clothes, dearie," she said softly. "Take 'em off."

"John?" There was a note of real fear in Di's voice now. "John, what's happening here? I'm not interested in women. I'm not!" Di was pleading but I didn't think it was going to matter.

There was a moment of quiet and then Penny said, "Strip me, Di. Come here and take off my clothes... Get me naked like your cute little husband."

Feet shuffled across carpet and the sounds of clohting sliding from flesh followed. Penny giggled softly, "Don't be so nervous, Di. Just undo the clasp... It's just a bra like the one you're wearing. See? That wasn't so hard, was it? Now, kneel down and slide my panties off." My wife let out a moan and I heard her knees hit the floor followed by the whisper of elastic moving over hips and a long sigh from Penny.

Wow!! Right behind me, Penny was naked! I pictured her in my mind, trying to remember how big her breasts were and trying to imagine those long legs without the covering of her ankle-length dress. I wondered if her pubes were the same reddish brown color as her hair or if-- damn this was exciting!-- she shaved down there. I hoped I'd be allowed to see for myself, despite the agreement with Di not to experience other women.

"Ah! Remember, sport, that your deal with Di doesn't include the right to be with other women?" John intoned as if reading my mind. Shit, I thought, that's true, they know it, and I'm toast. "Penny won't be on your viewing menu tonight, just mine... and Di's."

There was some movement behind me and I strained to hear, hoping I could figure out who was doing what and with whom. Then events started to accelerate.

"Tell me, Di, woman to woman... Do you think your hubby would find me attractive?"

"I... I guess so."

"Why?"

"Uhmm... well, you've got really beautiful breasts with wide, puffy nipples. He's always said he loves my boobs but I have to say yours are better. Firmer."

"Go on, tell him what he's missing."

The game was getting more obvious, I thought. John had brought another woman along as a way to enhance my cuckolding by having my wife strip her naked and then describe her to me. I assumed she would also watch as John and Di made love later and would probably be telling me all about it as she did. It was perverse and it was totally exciting.

"Well, Baby, you should see Penny's legs," my wife told me. "They're long and slender, like mine, but her butt is very tight and muscular. She's thin but not skinny-- more like a dancer and her arms are very toned... 'cut' I guess you'd say. Kinda masculine, in a way." Somehow I had pictured Penny as being more soft and rounded under her dress and I hoped Di wouldn't skimp on more "intimate" details as she paused to take a deep breath.

"Ohh!! Oh God, John!" I heard her say. Now what? Damn I wished I could ask her!

"John is taking off my blouse, Mike, and his hands are feeling me up... " My wife's voice got husky as she became aroused so I knew she was getting wet between the legs letting John take off her clothes. I really wished I could see them and my hard member throbbed in sympathy. I heard Penny take a gasping breath and realized that Di's bra must have come off too. "Yeah, John. Oh yessss.... pinch my tits... oh that feels SO good!"

I heard fabric rustle and my wife moaned some more, "Mike... Mike he's got my slacks undone and his hand inside my panties..."

"Hey, Dude! I know you remember how your cute wife feels when she gets excited. But I have to tell you, I can't remember feeling her this wet before she'd even gotten all her clothes off. Must be the audience!"

The sound of Di's slacks hitting the floor were followed by a long, low moan from Di and a grunt from Penny. Our guest's voice punctuated my wife's rising excitement, telling me how sexy she looked with John's hand buried in her panties, how she was leaning back and letting her lover feel her tits and slide a finger into her vagina. I nearly came right there and then, hearing Penny describe the action with her deep, throaty voice. "Oooh! VERY nice," Penny said, "John just slipped your wife's panties down to her knees." She then described, in detail, how cute she thought Di looked with her panites around her knees and John's fingers deep inside her sex. Penny was particularly graphic in detailing the way their tongues and lips behaved as she described them kissing.

"Tell him," John ordered.

"Okay, okay... Um, Mike, John wants me to compare myself to Penny now that we're both naked. To decribe us to you..." I heard my wife pant and figured that John's fingers were still working her slit and making it hard to talk. The growing scent of pussy coming from over my shoulders proved the point, I figured.

"Hungh!" she grunted and I could almost feel the orgasm building in my wife's sex, listening to John's fingers slapping along her wet opening and trying to remain calm. "She's, um, she's the same height as me, Mike, but I guess you knew that already. Her legs, like I said, are very muscular and she's got more of an hourglass figure than me. She's got bright red nipples-- wide, like I said before." There was more whispering and then a firm "NO!" from Di. More whispers and then, "Damn it... alright, I'll do it."

Some shuffling and then Di said, "I've got one of her boobs in my left hand and my right hand is cupping my left tit, so I can compare them. John," she added, "I really don't like this!"

"Do it, Di."

"Okay, um... Mike, her breast is heavier than mine, fuller and firmer. When I put my thumb over her nipple it gets really pointy-- like a pencil eraser. My boobies are barely big enough to filll my palm but Penny is bigger... maybe half again my size and at least a C cup." Di's voice trembled with embarrassment and I could sense her reluctance to continue but apparently John whispered more instructions and she must have agreed.

"My, um, my pussy is really wet, Mike and I'm dripping down my thighs and my pubic hair is totally soaked, especially since it's so short now."

I could hear my wife swallow a nervous laugh and take a very deep breath. Whatever she was doing must really be stressing her out.

"M-Mike... I... I..." Di stammered, "I've got my hand between Penny's legs now, Mike. She's very furry down there but if anything she feels even wetter than me... her hair is so soft and very thick around her vagina. I've never seen a woman with this much hair on her sex. I've certainly never felt one, hairy or not."

That last bit seemed directed at John and not at me but I felt overwhelmed with lust just knowing that my sweet wife had felt up another woman! I dearly wished I had been permitted to see that.

There was a lot of moaning and kissing and then John told my wife to come and sit on me while he "tended to business." Di argued, at first, telling him she wanted to fuck him NOW... but it didn't appear to matter to john. He obviously had another agenda.

"Di, honey, you still haven't gotten it, have you? You are going to cuckold yourself tonight... so go sit on your wimp of a husband's lap and let him put that sorry excuse for a dick in you while you watch me fuck my flight attendant... Right in front of you!"

When she came into view, my wife was near tears and angry. She plopped down on my dick and leaned over my shoulder, moving her hips in slow circles to rub herself in the right places while she watched her lover have sex with Penny.

to be continued....??

32B_minus
32B_minus
66 Followers